ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -

La connaissance de Dieu, la reconstruction du temple, C'est moi Le Zorobabel et c'est maintenant l'éveil de Zacharie 4 (janvier 2010)..

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 ...
Voir le deal
499.99 €

The workmanship in the Bible

AuteurMessage
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

The workmanship in the Bible Empty
MessageSujet: The workmanship in the Bible   The workmanship in the Bible EmptyMar 29 Juil - 10:13

You could say again, contradictions or inconsistencies, etc. ... except the bad translations, because it is something else ..
I still want you to explain why, although I have already started with the topic: the new testament and christian .. but I see you leave me verses that are not of God, although they are written in the Bible, and as Laodicea says so, everyone believes he has the Spirit of God in him, but in truth, it is so far from what it is like to have the Spirit .. you're so far from God .. To be with God, to have Him fully in us, we must not be superficial, but we must focus on God, and abstain and held in flange ..

1 Corinthians 9:25 All those who fight to impose any kind of abstinence, and they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we do it to get a crown.

So back on topic .. why so many contradictions? .. New testament compared to the old .. I'll write some before developing ..

1) all clean animals
Romans 14:14 I will know, and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus that nothing is unclean in itself, and one thing that is unclean for anyone who is unclean.

While God created clean animals and unclean animals
Leviticus 11:
4 Only of those you shall not eat, that chew the cud, and of those cloven: the camel, because it chews the cud but does not have cloven; he is unclean to you:
5 and the coney, because he chews the cud but does not have cloven; he is unclean to you:
6 and the hare, because it chews the cud but does not have cloven; he is unclean to you:
7 and pork, as it hath cloven hoofs, and feet quite split, but he ruminates way; he is unclean to you.
8 You shall not eat of their flesh, nor touch their dead bodies; they you are unclean.
10 And all that have fins and scales in the seas and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which is in the waters, - will be an abomination , (etc..)

2) Eating vegetables is for the weak
Romans 14:2 Tel believes he may eat all things: another, who is weak, eats only vegetables.

While Daniel is a reference height and spiritual communion with God
Daniel 1:
11 And Daniel said to the steward that the prince of the eunuchs had set over Daniel, Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah:
12 Prove, I pray thee, thy servants ten days: Give us nothing but vegetables to eat and water to drink;
13 and look in your presence, our faces and the faces of the young men who eat the delicacies of the king; and you deal with your servants according to what you'll see.
14 And he listened in this case, and put them to the test, ten days;
15 and at the end of ten days their countenances were better and were fatter than all the youths who ate the king's delicacies.
16 So the steward took away their dainties, and the wine of their drink and gave them vegetables.
17 And these young people, four, God gave them knowledge and training in all the letters and all wisdom; and Daniel had understanding in all visions and dreams.

Here for reference:
Ezekiel 14:14 there were in the middle of these three men, Noah, Daniel and Job, they deliver their own souls by their righteousness, saith the Lord GOD.

3) All days are equal
Romans 14:5 One man esteems one day; another esteems every day alike. That everyone has in his mind a full conviction.

Galatians 4:9 But now, knowing God, or rather are known of God, how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements, to which you want yet again to be in bondage?
10 Ye observe days, and months, and times, and years.

While God marks a special day, furthermore celebrations, He marks the shabbath ..
Exodus 20:
8 Remember the shabbath day, to keep it holy.
9 You shall labor six days, and do all thy work.
10 But the seventh day is the shabbath of the LORD thy God: thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, nor thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor the stranger that is within thy gates.
11 For in six days the LORD made ​​heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and He rested on the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the shabbath day and hallowed it.

4) Paul, Timothy, Barnabas, etc. .. that are not our apostles, and the apostles, as I have already shown in detail: the New Testament and Christian .., yet we see them write (finally, so-called, because nothing is proven on who wrote what ..), but we do not see the teaching of all our apostles, say, those whom Jesus chose 12 that are the basis of Jerusalem heaven (Revelation 9:14) ..

We say, etc. .. because there is of course many other points ..

The question is why these differences, knowing that the Bible is God's book, written by His Spirit, so perfect ..? ..

2 Timothy 3:16 All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness,

2 Peter 1:
20 knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is not interprets itself.
21 Because prophecy never came by the will of man, but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Spirit.

Here are the answers ..

2 Peter 2:
1 But there were also false prophets among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who will secretly introduce destructive heresies furtively, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction;
2 And many shall follow their pernicious and because of whom the way of truth will be blasphemed;
3 And through covetousness they will traffic with feigned words but whose judgment now of a long time, does not remain idle, and their destruction does not slumber.

1 Timothy 3:
1 This is a trustworthy saying: If anyone aspires to the office of bishop, he desires a good work.
2 He must be the bishop blameless, the husband of one wife, temperate, self-controlled, respectable, hospitable, able to teach.

Titus 1:7 For a bishop must be blameless, as the steward of God; he is not arrogant or angry, not given to wine, no striker, not given to filthy lucre;

either:
Catholics and Jews have received the writing, translated them and gave us finally, they gave us what they have kindly given us ...
But knowing each other as enemies of God, they do not want us to be saved, but we perish, perish like them, and even if they discovered, in years, of their error, they will never recognize because they are religions of million dollars .. and as so aptly 2 Peter 2:3 .. greed ..

Read Timothy and Titus, bishops they speak .. but God tells us to be catholic priests .. want us to follow their religion .. They have completely changed the day of rest from saturday to sunday .. and all the world without reacting blindly follows ..

But why has God does He wanted so? ..

Rather read the answer ..

2 Thessalonians 2:
10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they received not the love of the truth and so be saved.
11 God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie ..

Isaiah 6:
9 And He said : Go, and tell this people: Hearing ye shall hear and shall not understand, and seeing you will see and you will not know.
10 fattens the heart of this people, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes, lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and be converted, and be healed.
11 And I said : How long, O Lord? And He said: Until the cities be wasted, so there are no inhabitants, and the houses, so that there are no men, and the soil be reduced in whole desolation,

To sum up,
God sends a spirit of error, so that those who do not want the truth to be saved or destroyed .. they prefer fables and appeal to men and religions, they love the world ..
But one thing is sure, elects are not concerned ..

Matthew 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs and false prophets; and shall show great signs and wonders, so as to seduce, if possible, even the elect.

Romans 1:
18 Car | the | wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men who possess the truth | while living | in iniquity;
19 because what may be known of God is manifest in them; because God has shown it to them;
20 For since the creation of the world, which can be seen Him | know | and His eternal power and divinity, is discerned by means of the intellect, by the things that are made, so as to without excuse:

21 - because that, knowing God, they glorified the as God, neither were His graces; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened:
22 themselves to be wise, they became fools,
23 And changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man and of birds and quadrupeds and reptiles.
24 Wherefore God also delivered in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, so that dishonor their own bodies between themselves:
25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the one who created, who is blessed forever. Amen!
26 Wherefore God also gave them up to dishonorable passions, for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature;
27 and likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust toward one another, committing infamy, males with males, and receiving in themselves the due reward of their error.

28 And as they had no moral sense to keep the knowledge of God, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not suitable,
29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness, - full of envy, murder, strife, fraud, bad manners,
30 - informers, slanderers, haters of God, insolent, haughty, boastful, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, without understanding,
31 not taking what they promised, without natural affection, merciless,
32 | and | who knew the just sentence of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but still find pleasure in them that do them.

There is another point I want to clarify, because I read so please do me much:

Romans 11:
7 What is it? Israel to research, it has not obtained, but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were hardened,
8 as it is written ; God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see and ears to hear, until today.
9 And David saith : Let their table be made ​​a snare, and a trap, and a stumblingblock, and a recompense;
10 that their eyes be darkened, not to see; and bow down their back.
11 I say then : Have they stumbled that they should fall to? Certainly not! But by their fall salvation reaches the nations to provoke them to jealousy.
25 I would not, brethren, have you ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own conceits, that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be entrance;
30 For as you as you were once disobedient to God, and now you have become objects of mercy by the disobedience thereof,

You must understand this: God rejects no one voluntarily, but we reject all alone .. God tells us how to save our souls, but if we do not do the will of God, then we will be destroyed ..
But God does not blind the one that follows, giving way to another ..
God does not blinded circumcision to make way for nations, for all time, and we can see right out of Egypt, that pagans were converted and followed God's people. They became Israel .. Israel is not Jewish, but one who serves God .. at the time, Israel was those who were circumcised in the flesh, was the alliance, and followed His commandments, and today, Israel is the one who is born again through Jesus Christ and keep the commandments of God, he is circumcised of heart ..

Exodus 12:
48 And if a stranger sojourn with thee, and will keep the passover to the LORD, let all his males be circumcised is to him; and then let him come near to make, and will be as one that is born; but no uncircumcised person shall eat thereof.
49 There will be one law for the Jew by birth and for the stranger who sojourns among you.

Revelation 12:17 And the dragon was angry against the woman, and went to make war against the remnant of the seed of the woman, who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus.

.. Continue ..

John 6:
29 Jesus answered and said unto them : This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom He hath sent.

30 They said therefore unto him : What sign are you doing, you, that we may see, and believe thee. What work do you do?
31 Our fathers ate the manna in the wilderness, as it is written ; He gave them to eat bread from heaven.
32 And Jesus said unto them : Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven, but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven.
33 For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.
34 They said therefore unto him : Lord, evermore give us this bread.
35 And Jesus said unto them : I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.
36 But I tell you that as you have seen me, and you do not believe.
37 All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and I cast out anyone who comes to me;
38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of Him who sent me.

39 And this is the will of Him who sent me, that I should lose nothing of all that He has given me, but raise it up at the last day.
40 For this is the will of my Father, that whoever sees the Son and believes in him should have eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.

44 No man can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him and I will raise him up at the last day.

65 And he said : This is why I told you that no one can come to me unless it be given him of the Father.
66 From that time many of his disciples went back; and walked no more with him.

John 7:7 The world can not hate you; but me it hateth, because I testify of it that its works are evil.

John 12:
44 And Jesus cried and said : He that believeth on me, do not believe in me but in Him who sent me;
45 And he that seeth me, seeth Him that sent me.
46 I am come into the world, the light, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.

John 13:
20 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receives anyone I send receives me; and he that receiveth me receiveth Him that sent me.

John 14:
6 Jesus saith unto him : I am the way and the truth and the life; no one comes to the Father except through me.
24 Whoever does not love me does not keep my words. And the word which ye hear is not mine but the Father's who sent me.

John 15:
2 Every branch in me that bears no fruit, he takes away; and every branch that does bear fruit he prunes, that it may bear more fruit.

6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and they gather them, and cast them into the fire and burned.
19 If ye were of the world, the world would love its own; but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.
21 But they will do all these things because of my name, because they know not him that sent me.
23 He who hates me hates my Father also.
26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, It shall testify of me.
27 And ye also shall bear witness; because from the beginning you are with me.

John 16:
2 They shall put you out of the synagogues; the time is coming that whoever kills you will think God service.
3 And they will do these things because they have not known the Father, nor me.

John 17:
6 I have manifested Thy name to the men whom Thou hast given me the world; they were to Thee, and Thou gavest them me; and they have kept Thy word.
12 While I was with them, I kept them in Thy name; I kept those whom Thou hast given me, and none of them is lost except the son of perdition, that the scripture might be fulfilled.
14 Me, I have given them Your word and the world has hated them because they are not of the world, as I am not of the world.
20 Now I am not only requests for them but also for those who believe in me through their word;

At the time of the law, it is not Moses who gave us return to Israel, but Joshua or Jesus, who is the same name in Hebrew ..
We can see in the old stories, in all ages, God called ALL men, but these men rejected God, except those who belong to God, those are sealed ..
The Jews who rejected Christ does not belong to God, that is why they could not hear His voice .. But this time, those who belong to God have followed him, as it is today the same way .. Only those who belong to God can hear and follow the voice of Jesus ..

Matthew 3:24 But he answered and said : I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

The house of Israel are all elected .. read the parable of the shepherd (John 10), which included all those who follow the commandments of God and have faith in Jesus Christ, is baptized and adults .. this, all countries, all cultures and all races ..
Before Jesus, the house of Israel were circumcised who followed the law of God, and doing what is right .. But the house of Israel has never been and will never be superficial people, who use the name God to practice iniquity ..

God in Isaiah has blinded those who call themselves by His name, and that work iniquity, that they are not saved .. Jews as Christians ..

Isaiah 6:
9 And he said : Go, and tell this people: Hearing ye shall hear and shall not understand, and seeing you will see and you will not know.
10 fattens the heart of this people, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes, lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and be converted, and be healed.

2 Thessalonians 2:
10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they received not the love of the truth and so be saved.
11 God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie ..

Shalom, good meditation ..

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

The workmanship in the Bible Empty
MessageSujet: Re: The workmanship in the Bible   The workmanship in the Bible EmptySam 26 Déc - 11:30

Add the 12/26/2015

Here are other inconsistencies that I could face, not that I want to discredit the Bible, but rather preventing, in order not to blindly follow everything that it says ..

1 Corinthians 15:
5 and that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve.
6 Then he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once, most of whom remained alive until now, but some also have fallen asleep.
7 Then he appeared to Jacques, then to all the apostles;
8 and, after all, as to an abortion, he was seen of me also.
9 For I am the least of the apostles, who am not worthy to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.

Verse 5: he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve ..
But Cephas is one of the twelve, so we should have read: he was seen of Cephas, then of the ten ..
For, when Jesus was seen, so either at the time of his resurrection, Judas was already dead, so the eleven apostles were less Cephas who saw the phenomenon, they remain ten ..

Verse 7: Then he was seen by Jacques, then to all the apostles
Here again we see an inconsistency ..
In verse 5, Jesus was seen of the apostles, which is part Jacques .. This sentence therefore has no place, and that's without counting that Jesus is not shown initially to five cents, but the apostles .. This sentence still leaves imply that there is full of apostles ..

Then, in verses 8 and 9 Paul as an apostle adds, confounding the words: Apostle and Evangelist .. Recall that in the Apocalypse 21, the foundations of the new Jerusalem are the twelve apostles, he n 'There is no 36 apostles .. We rectifirons with: there are twelve apostles and evangelists full (which Paul belongs).
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Page 1 sur 1