ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -

La connaissance de Dieu, la reconstruction du temple, C'est moi Le Zorobabel et c'est maintenant l'éveil de Zacharie 4 (janvier 2010)..

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache
64.99 € 129.99 €
Voir le deal

New Birth (part 1)

AuteurMessage
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

New Birth (part 1) Empty
MessageSujet: New Birth (part 1)   New Birth (part 1) EmptySam 11 Déc - 21:23

New Birth

Of carnal world to the spiritual world.

Evidence of a street boy, a thug who, after 40 years of debauchery becomes preacher ... in due time !?..

Dernière édition par Zorobabel le Sam 15 Jan - 21:54, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

New Birth (part 1) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: New Birth (part 1)   New Birth (part 1) EmptySam 11 Déc - 21:33

Introduction

Hi, traveler! Traveler I say, because nothing belongs to us, or here on this earth or the other.

When I look around me, then I become aware of an unexpected strength of a world, a world that is beyond me, its complexity, perfection in this creation that man has been invented. Why, the The man could not invent that surrounds us ?

Easy, because everything is too perfect ... Not a delay, not a slip, not a false note, everything is linked together perfectly without a flaw.
The book I write, serves as witness to this unexpected strength. I call it God, let us not mince words. It is the word that has been given for this unexpected strength, mystical, including us, human flesh, we can not understand, we can not accept ... we will come back..
When analyzing the subject, then I see that Man is in search of God. God is the missing element to humans to thrive. Man seeks God in all the time, or rather since his bewilderment at God. Then he made statues, idols and all kinds of representations to worship, including the gap, or rather, feeling that gap. He was allowed to see and understand things in order to explain them to you. As was also allowed other, and each in his language so that all can have access to this universe of God.
God has taken different people, different social reasons, from different cultures to make themselves known, to make known His will to save you.
So you tell me:
He can speak to me directly, if he has something to tell me ..?

But He does, except you do not hear it, you do not understand ... you reject it, probably unconsciously. Your flesh is hard to understand the spiritual, and to deepen even more, your being carnal sinner, has difficulty in understanding the spiritual saint.
Why is it so difficult ? Why the combination of the two beings can not be done simply ?

Because it is a gift from our ancestors, sin .. a gift that has so simmered in evil, in his bewilderment, that it is very difficult now to retrace our steps.
So God has initiated a process of redemption, to halt once and for all this frenzy, this sin.
We must understand one thing, God is eternal, and time has a different dimension we who are limited not only limited in the flesh, but also limited in the mind. So what we seem long, is not necessarily to God.
We are materialized on earth in order to choose between good and evil, between God and the devil. There is no alternative, no third choice, no third solution.
We can not say "me, I'm neutral, I am neither for one nor the other ...",
for the good reason that it is these two spirits who govern us ...
The goal this story is to make you share my experience to make you think and meditate on this vital subject for your existence, you do understand some things, call your subconscious.
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

New Birth (part 1) Empty
MessageSujet: Presentation   New Birth (part 1) EmptySam 11 Déc - 21:58

Presentation

Let me introduce myself. Mixed French father and a Tunisian mother of Sicilian origin, I live near Paris. My parents are both working-class, immigrant, and small business name. The largest of my two sisters was born in Tunisia, and we the last two were born in Paris. I was lucky to have parents who pushed me to study and also, who have sacrificed for us to pay these studies and give us food, we play sports and let us go on holiday ... we are in the years 1960-1975.
But in return the medal, my parents did not love, it is a marriage of interests. The short time spent with family is to hear screams, then it goes without saying that I'm in no hurry to return, and I will pass the state of mind in which I live. We live in a materialistic world we can see, but without access, because we are poor. I am neither French nor Sicilian, nor Arab, who am I ?
I did not even cultural identity. My father is an only son, no family, so in French, the case is resolved.
My mother is Muslim religion, but about her is the Sicilian dialect which is spoken, not even the truth, even the dialect is immigrated ...
I am baptized Catholic, but I practice more or less the Muslim faith of my mother ... It's all fake ! .. My neighbor is Algerian, and both our families are alone in the corridor, the entrance doors of the houses are always open, and Arabic is the language spoken. The kitchen and Oriental pastries are walking from one apartment to another.
Even in my family with my cousins, we are different. Almost all were married between Sicilian, I've got a French name, I'm not a Sicilian, I am French ...
So like any teenager, I need benchmarks to live, and I become a thug , image borsalinos and mafia. I like having a gun in my belt, I'm often the one who is in the dresser of my father, and I dress class sham. I choose the wrong path, it is my identity, the blood flows in my veins. I even have two images of the blood, that of the Sicilian immigrant who works in the building and that of the Mafia, I choose the second category, I do not want to be a poor ... I have not yet 14 years I prostrate myself before the devil to have the vanity, women and money, a life of luxury ... unconsciousness of a misdirected youth ... I begin to hash dealer and steal.
Numbers 32:13 And the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel, and He made them wander in the wilderness forty years, until the whole generation has ever died who had done what is evil in the eyes of Yahweh.
Numbers 2:33 And your son will be grazing in the wilderness forty years, and they shall bear your prostitution, until your corpses are consumed in the desert.
Around the age of 12 years, my mother went to see one of her friends, clairvoyant, she predicted many things, and these things came true, then the whole family went to see the psychic to know what to expect.
Imagine that the woman saw my delusions, and also told me that I die, drowned at the age of 40 years, not crippled, no heavy prison sentences ... So it goes without saying that I did most cases, neither of my life, nor of me.
At 15 and a half late in the first mail, I stop my studies, I am suffocating, I want to live. I work three months, but after these three months, I realize that I live on credit on my work, I smoke all my money, so I decided to leave. I leave for Germany, because there I have friends. I can not stay in France, because I am a minor, and the police take me back to my parents. I take my cases, my guitar, and without saying I was off. Ciao, France, the family, and us life, the world is mine, I am afraid of nothing, I fear nothing, know nothing …
Arriving in Germany I'll Holland to search for drugs, I was a junk, so I made my first shot of heroin to drip. The shoot lasted for 6 years ...
One day when I was a fraud with a couple of junkies, I saw that they put all the money in our thefts heroin, and that I, I n 'as was spending too much. When they were missing, they would see the dealer to move a pinch of heroin in a large package (the equivalent of two packs of cigarettes), and I lack the stimuli, to give them what the dealer walked.
So I decided to rob the dealer, for all that money, all this dope, and also because I wanted to know what the lack of heroin, I needed to know, I'm here to learn ... I do not want to pretend, the lack cry without even knowing what it was ... I do not play, I'm not a pathological liar, so I do not play, I do not have time ...
I pass over these six years of heroin, which made me turn the mountain, go where I did not go, a pack of 1/20th of a gram at the beginning, very fast shooter 2 grams per day (it's huge). A year and a half in prison several times and life of the street two years with a prostitute, two overdoses, which have not been right for me, my soul, my life ... a life rich in excitement, emotion, adrenaline, in experiments ...
At the age of 18, while I was serving a sentence of 6 months in prison in the Paris suburbs, the priest comes to me and asked me why I will never to mass. I gave him the gesture with my hand, pulling a gun on my waist and said,
"with him, I come home and I go everywhere with your god, I'm not so sure I gave ..?!"
then a book that talked about a gang leader in New York became a preacher: The Cross and the Switchblade, Nicky Cruz. I read the book, something born in me ... I believed in God, I thought it was because I could see this world that is torn in the name of their religion, but I could not understand. I could see also that nature is beyond us and what it contains, this perfection. But given my past and seeing these bourgeois in churches and various temples, I did not have access to heaven, I was a bad boy, and for me, the sky was reserved for the good, for the saints.
.. But that is good and who is holy ??... The seed was filed, it had sprouted in his time ...
At the age of 22, I'm leaving for the West Indies, Martinique, one of my uncles lived there. Knowing the life I lived in France, he offered me a job, a new life ... What a paradise, 30 ° throughout the year, El Dorado, I do different jobs, finally assertive in restoration. I'm cooking traditional Italian and Oriental, with a specialty pizzas, gift in which I excel.
But soon, my Eldorado became a desert, my heaven a hell, the other is what we see, is another reality ... I had to descend to the depths of hell, to my knowledge, the knowledge of good and evil, also tell you about it, knowing the subject and can guide you not deceive you. My knowledge should not be superficial, but my education would be too …
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

New Birth (part 1) Empty
MessageSujet: The meeting   New Birth (part 1) EmptyDim 12 Déc - 22:14

The meeting

followings The D Day Approaches, I'm home, Martinique, It Is around 21h, I'm sitting Outside, it's good and I meditate. I'm here, watching the stars, Everything is calm. Suddenly, I see the sky is clear, opening in the clouds, Giving way to a large rectangle, like a movie screen ... oh! Delirium !?... In this screen, I see the clouds pass, They Have forms of care, procedures Performed In The Days of cowboys ... My eyes are wide open, and I Said aloud:
"Oh, the army of heaven down on earth?"

Psalms 104:3 He joined The beams of His upper chambers in the Water, He Makes clouds His chariot; He walks on the Wing of the wind.

I Do not Understand too much, or What I saw, or What I Just Said, not yet. I stay there a few "minutes to watch, Then think about this vision, and I get to go to bed, though pensive and thoughtful about What Just Happened, really amazing and unusual.

The next afternoon, around 5:30 p.m. It Was I hurry to return, to arrive at The Place Where I must make a stop to get home. I press, for night will soon fall, and after Finding it Difficult to Stop,
But Here I Am Attracted to the beach. I resist, I do not want to waste my time Trying to continuous path, aim to do nothing, I go to the seaside, Attracted like a magnet.

I sit by the sea, night falls, I 'm here, I Watch the beautiful sunset, and now my screen Which Is redeployed, the sky opens like yesterday. Hallucinating! What the sky That opens yet ? ...

These Are Still images with clouds. This time, I see the Sea Will Draw On The Screen at Bear Comes Out The head, Above HIM, helicopters throw him / her a rope, after a hung With little man Who wears a crown on His head, a king. The bear eats The King and WAS Pulled From The Water.
Thanks for the movie, I get up, it's dark, I go home, Even thoughtful, goal so far Unable to Understand Anything ...

The next day again on 1 June It Is 15 pm and I am in great distress. Lately, I Have Some tips to heart when i smoke, big grass joints / crack, I'm sick, I'm exhausted, Bewitched, I dragged myself and I Can not Live This Life, I Suffer horribly. I'm hanging tree was coming out of my stairs and I cry my fill, imploring God to come rescue me, It Last for 3 hours.
I Do Not Even The Existence of suspicious So Many Tears In Our Body. For 3 hours, I beg God to come get me, to do Something for me. I look the sun straight in the eye, and I cry,
"My God, have mercy upon me, Deliver me from this ordeal, just get me, did"
something, I know you're here, Lord pity, pity my God.. ".

Psalms 69:14 Deliver me From the quagmire, and There I pressed the point, That I Be Delivered from Those Who Hate Me and Depth of water.

A jade disc IS Placed in front of The Sun, not to damage my eyes The Whole time.
It Lasts up to 18 hours, God Told Me:
"I'm here, I've heard, I Heard your shout, take your Bible and follow Me"
I Replied:
"My Bible, Why my Bible, Koran or why not My Buddha? "For In Fact, by my mother, I Felt a little Muslim I Followed a bit in practice, and by conviction, I Was a Buddhist, Because I Was a hippy and I am making a pilgrimage to India a few"
years ago , in search of wisdom. Without Finding the rest, Because I Was not Looking In The Right Place.
Then God Said,
"Do not seek, take your Bible, and I, I Will open your mind so That You Understand What I Want, What I am waiting for you .
'I'm disoriented, exhausted, I Regained Consciousness And Then I let my wood. To my mind off Things I enter my room and turn on the radio. The message I hear Is the followings: - Your sins lead to death, repent and live. In the state Where I Was not sure what i wanted to hear. I wanted to free my mind to Overwhelm Rather Than "any advantage, so I put a tape of reggae. The Song That The Time passes, Usually incomprehensible to me, But Then I Understood The Words She Said That The Wages of Sin Is Death ...
I am shocked, Realizing That God Expects Something from me, He wants to tell me something, I'm talking about. I then take my Bible and opened it randomly and I fell on the plagues of the Apocalypse, where God destroys the wicked.
Here, I ask God what I should do, I heard him speak in my mind as I open the Bible that confirms to me what I mean. God told me to be baptized and to do His will.
I then take the phone and informs me with a Christian radio station, on the verses about baptism, already baptized Catholic in my childhood. I go and study these verses carefully. I understand what I read, the Bible, before me, in some ways incomprehensible, then became clear.
I realized then that I'm not baptized, and the only concern I have is to do it. I feel that as an emergency. From that moment, I want a pastor who can baptize me.
A week passes, and after being in different Christian denominations, to no avail, I finally found this pastor who is willing to put myself in the water under the floor, according to Jesus, vowing to serve Him and to Him belong: Now that I found you, I never leave you ... we are June 10, 2001 ..
We must understand that I am different pilgrimages in search of God, to find Him, but in vain, because I was not looking in the right place. I'm in my fortieth year.

Deuteronomy 1:31 ET in the desert, where you saw that the LORD thy God brought you as a man carries his son across the road where you walked, until you made it in this place.

Deuteronomy 2:7 For the LORD thy God hath blessed thee in every work of thy hand, He knows your walk through this great wilderness: these forty years the LORD thy God was with thee: thou hast lacked nothing.

Indeed, reading these two verses, I understand their contents ...

Psalms 89:19 So you speak in thy holy vision, and you say, J 'I put the spare on a powerful man, I have exalted one chosen out of the people.

Numbers 12:6 And He said, Hear my words, if there is a prophet among you, I the LORD, I will manifest myself to him in a vision, I speak to him in a dream.

Hosea 12:11 And I spoke to the prophets and I have multiplied visions, and by the prophets, I spoke in parables.

The Spirit of Christ is the Spirit of prophecy.

Romans 12:6 But having different gifts of grace, the grace that was given to us, either prophecy, prophesy according to the proportion of faith;

2 Peter 1:21 For prophecy never came by the will of man, but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Spirit.

Apocalypse 7:10 p.m. And I fell at his feet in homage to him. And he said, beware of doing so; I am thy fellow-servant and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus, to pay tribute to God for the spirit of prophecy is the testimony of Jesus.
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

New Birth (part 1) Empty
MessageSujet: The prophet    New Birth (part 1) EmptyDim 12 Déc - 23:53

The prophet

A year passed since my baptism, my commitment and I asked God: "Lord, while I am with you, why she had the fortune teller predicted things done, but my death because I 41 years and I still live ??.."
Remember that I died at age 40, drowned ...
He said: "think again, because the prophet, the world saw you up to 40 years in the world, then you were drowned in the waters of baptism, and you have become a spiritual being, a new being, a being born again, which she had no access, because she has no access to the things of heaven ... "
We must understand one thing. There are showy, tellers for adventure, people who can fathom the minds. They are called blind but also prophets. And just as there are prophets of God, there are also prophets of the devil. For when we are not committed to God, we're with the devil ... We can not believe either, that there are prophets of God only, or only with the Devil. These are indeed two spirits who govern us.
I often hear:
"No, I am neither with one nor with the other ..."
But neutral does not exist, there is no neutral spirit. Otherwise, it would make God a liar. So, who does not walk with God, walk with the devil, I mean, walk with the Spirit of God or the devil.

1 John 4:4 For you children, you are God, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than that in the world. The first: he is Jesus, the second is the devil. "

1 John 5:19 We know that we are of God, and that the world is under the power of evil.

Ezekiel 28:
12 Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyre (Satan), and tell him, Thus saith the Lord God, Thou were the accomplished form of perfection, full of wisdom and perfect in beauty,
13 thou wast in Eden the garden of God and all the gems you covered, the sardius, topaz and diamond, the beryl, the onyx and jasper, sapphire, emerald and the carbuncle, and gold, the rich work of your tambourines and of your flutes were in you in the day you were created they were prepared.
14 Thou wast a cherub anointed, covering, and I ordained thee a [as] you were in the holy mountain of God, you walked among the fiery stones.
15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till what iniquity was found in thee.

16 By the abundance of your traffic, your interior was filled with violence, and thou hast sinned, and I've rushed to the mountain of God as something profane I've destroyed and from among the stones of fire, O covering cherub!
17 Thine heart was lifted for your beauty, you corrupted your wisdom because of your splendor; I've thrown down, I t put him before kings, that they see you.

That was for the two spirits who govern, let us now about the prophets.

1 Samuel 7:20 . And Saul sent messengers to take David: and they saw an assembly of prophets prophesying, and Samuel stood there, presiding. And the Spirit of God came on Saul's messengers, and they also prophesied.

This verse explains that God's Spirit came upon these men, and they began to prophesy. Then we read the prophets of the Lord

1 Kings 6:13 . Has not reported to my lord what I did when Jezebel killed the prophets of the Lord, how I hid a hundred men of the prophets of the Lord, by fifty men in a cave, and I fed bread and water ?

To then finish with the prophets of Baal and the groves, which are pagan gods, idolatry.

1 Kings 18 19 And now send, gather to me all Israel to mount Caramel, and four hundred and fifty prophets of Baal and four hundred prophets of the groves, who eat at Jezebel's table.

We will dwell a little on what we just read, because there are some things hard to understand, that it is my duty to explain.
First, we understand this history of medium, because it's powerful and rich teaching. OF First, we find the veracity of the seer. Provided there are quacks, as there are real. We recall that when my mother had found that the psychic said was true, we all went to consult her.
Then, we can still see, the accuracy and precision of the events that shape our lives. At 40, I had to drown, and 40 years, I am dead to the world, baptized. It was in the year of my 41 years, 3 months, with a precision that is beyond me. On June 1, 2001 was the holy God, Justin (Just) in some other calendars. See how God does things! This is precisely because our lives were written before the foundation of the world. This is beyond us in our flesh and scientific reasoning. But not only, the following verses show us, but what I experienced confirmed. And I am only the witness of this history. I saw and discovered at the same time as you.

Ephesians 1:4 as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, so we should be holy and blameless before Him in love,

Hebrews 4:3 For we who have believed do enter into rest, as He said, So I swore in My wrath, if they enter into My rest, although the works were made from the foundation of the world.

Apocalypse 13:8 And all who dwell on the earth, whose name was not written from the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb slain, He will honor.

Apocalypse 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and n is not, and will rise from the abyss and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth, whose names are not written from the foundation of the world book of life, surprised, seeing the beast ,-that it was, and it is not, and will be present.

Why this vision drowned ?
Because during a baptism, we dive into the water fully. The word baptism means: a person diving into water, by immersion, either completely (do not like Catholics, with an imitation baptism, you are running 2 drops of water on the face. Way is not -according to the Bible, we will return in the chapter on religion).
Baptism is a pledge of good conscience toward God, which cleanses us of our sins. We become transparent, sinless, without the darkness of sin.
Also, she did not see me out of the water, because the eyes of sin can not see the holy things of God. Exiting the water, I was holy, sinless, white light. That is the new birth, spiritual birth, being born of God, read:

John 1:13 Which were born not of blood nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

John 3:
3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he can not see the kingdom of God. "
4 Nicodemus said to Him: How can a man born when he is old ? Can he enter a second time into his mother's womb and be born ?
5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and the Spirit, he can not enter the kingdom of God.
6 What is born of the flesh is flesh and what is born of the Spirit is spirit.
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

New Birth (part 1) Empty
MessageSujet: The vision    New Birth (part 1) EmptyMer 22 Déc - 23:50

The vision

I had read that the devil would be captive for a thousand years and I thought that the vision of the bear and the King was so, what was the catch of the devil ... But one day while I was talking about me, another version, more just came to me ears. The answer was that the bear was me, it represents my character in the eyes of God. The sea is the world, nations and the King that I ate was Jesus Christ.

Psalms 6:16 p.m. From above He extended his hand, he took me, He drew me out of great waters;

Psalms 74:13 Thou didst divide the sea by thy might, Thou hast broken the heads of the monsters on the waters;

Psalms 107: 23 They that go down to the sea in ships, who do their work on many waters,

Matthew 21:5 Tell the daughter of Zion, Behold, thy King cometh unto thee, meek, and sitting on a donkey and a colt , the foal of an ass.

Matthew 27:37 And they placed over his head his accusation written, This is Jesus, the King of the Jews.

Jesus lives in me, and all of us who do His will, that keep His commandments and do we defile not with nations and prohibitions of God, sanctify us in real life, who have integrity.

John 4:23 But the hour is coming, and it is now, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeks such to worship Him.

John 14:
21 He who has My commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves Me and he who loves Me will be loved by My Father and Me I love him and manifest myself to him.
23 Jesus answered and said, If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word and My Father will love him, and We will come to them, and we make our home with him.

When I see how God fills me, how God blessed me, so I wonder. I bless my God for everything you do to me, but why did you choose ?

1 Corinthians 1:
27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to shame the wise, and God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong things;
28 and God chose what is vile in the world, and those that are despised, and those who are not, to cancel those.

Jacques 2:5 Listen, my beloved brethren, did God not chosen the poor as the world rich in faith and heirs of the kingdom he promised those who love Him ?

Ephesians 2:8 For ye are saved by grace through faith, and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God
(read the whole passage)

1 John 3:1 See what love the Father donated (Jesus), we should be called children of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because he did not know.

Oh yeah, God did not choose me because I am good, because when I'm right, or good works that I could do, but by His mercy, by His grace. Maybe he knew me that integrity ? Maybe he still knew that I repent of my evil deed ?
A bad action, which has cost me all this time of bewilderment, to end me back in the saddle.
A bad action, which made me very far astray, too, after having been forgiven much, I would like very much.

Luke 7:47 Therefore I tell you, her many sins are forgiven, for she loved much: but he who is forgiven little, loves little.

It's like a rope, it is attached to one end. Its length is the length of our sins, we are right. When we are forgiven, the same length passes to the left, but not in sin, but love. Plus I am forgiven, I will like more ...
Here, after a few months, I wrote a letter to God.
I had several photocopied, and after having read it, I burn them one by one, each day, so that the smoke of rhetoric amounted to Him, like a perfume to smell good:

Love letter to Hashem, my God. My God Almighty.
I praise You and give You thanks, for thy beloved son, Jesus Christ, who raised me.
Thank you, Lord for forgiving me. Thank you, Lord, for the good You got me. Thank you, Lord, to Thee be revealed. Thank you, Lord, all this love that You give me, that is so beyond my imagination. Thank you, O my God, make me shine in that love.
My God almighty, I love you, Jesus Christ, my brother, I love you. Diffuse the light that You give me all around me, to share them with others.
Your grace and Your bounty have no limit, Lord, You're so good, thank you, my God. Your blessings are incomparable, for honest men,
You are the God Almighty. Make Yourself known to others in order to save, according to Thy great mercy,
You are the God of love. You fill me with joy, by Your glory, thank You, Lord. Keep me close to You, Lord, be my shield forever, my stronghold.
I love Your commandments, my God, keep me from death, write them in my heart. Lord, thank You for this beautiful road that You have mapped out for me, protect me from all unrighteousness.
I love you, Jesus, You've done your blood flowing for me to redeem myself. I am yours for eternity, my Jesus, sanctify me, join me in your body.
Thank you my God, this whole patient with me, You make me feel good. Jesus, I love you, forgive me my faults and my failures, all that does not glorify Thee, forgive me, Lord. My God,
Lord, I Love You. Lord Jesus Christ, I Love You, Holy Spirit of God, I love You.
Hallelujah! Glory to Your holy name, my God,
Hallelujah! Lord, Hallelujah! Glory to God, blessed be the Lord my God.
I love you, all you saints of God, Hallelujah, Baruch Hashem Adonai, glory to God, Praise Jah!
Let everything that breathes praise the Lord my God, praise Jah! Baruch Hashem Adonai, Baruch atta Adonai. (Bless him who comes in the name of the Lord)
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

New Birth (part 1) Empty
MessageSujet: Witness to God    New Birth (part 1) EmptyVen 24 Déc - 23:22

Witness to God

When I see today the difference between the carnal world in which I live, with its debauchery and death, and the spiritual world in which I belong, I cry to God to remove me because my place is with Him.
Then God replied that He touched me that way for me to testify to Him authenticity, so I wake you on how to behave, to do His will. For that, like me, when I read the book by Nicky Cruz, and I thought I had a chance, you also think you have a chance.
For my testimony, is not that of a pastor's son, steeped in religion, but that of a thug, repented after 25 years of debauchery. This does not mean that you have up to 40 years to make mistakes, repent before, far away, but it means that whatever the darkness of your filthiness, God wants to save you, and He n 'in ignoring the message.

1 Peter 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a peculiar people, that ye should shew forth the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light;

John 15:16 This is not you who chose me, but I have chosen you and you have established, so you go and you bear fruit and that your fruit should remain; ...

Ezekiel 33:
7 And thou son of man, I have made you watchman for the house of Israel, and you hear the word of My mouth, and give them warning from Me.
8 When I say to the wicked, wicked, certainly you will die! and that you will not speak to warn the wicked from his way towards him, the wicked shall die in his iniquity but his blood will I require at thy hand.
9 And if thou warn the wicked in respect of his way, for he turns away, and it does not turn from his way, he died, he, in his iniquity, but thou hast delivered thy soul.

Since the day God called me, I no longer smoke, I no longer flies, I never lie again, I do cheat more, etc ... God calls us to be holy:

1 Peter 1:15 but as He who called you is holy, so be ye holy in all your conduct;

But how can I do, I who am a pervert, adulterer, liar, etc ... to become a holy ?
I can never forget them, I give up, it's too hard ... Think again you my friend, for God is mighty, He won for us and the world, and what it contains. Our only concern and ask Him things, supplicate Him, and He does everything. We must believe, because God will fight to guarantee that you, and justly, the testimony of others around you to confirm this.
I confirm that I became a holy in my conduct, conduct become blameless, that I only spoke about sex and drugs, said that an injury in three words ...
God is not a statue, unable to act, but He is living and active God for His people. The only requirement is to be true, you can not cheat, you can not pretend. So every day you grow up, and He will strengthen you, He will firm you to be steadfast.

2 Corinthians 6:
15 and any agreement between Christ and Belial? or what part hath the believer with the unbeliever ?
16 ... For ye are the temple of the living God, as God said, I will dwell among them ...
17 Wherefore come out from among them and be ye separate, saith the Lord and touch not the unclean thing, and I, I will receive you;

Some evidence, it is good that you know so that you understand and power of the act and the different ways that God speaks to us. Also, to show you the role of the devil, and therefore vigilance that you need to be overcome. You Must be familiar with the word of God, it's your weapon, one that allows you to overcome all the forces and the tricks that you will fall over.
Also, in order to hear the sweet voice inside you, you need not to sin, because God removes sin from you, therefore, the devil will take place. Conversely, your holiness, ward off the devil, and leave room for Jesus.

Adultery.

It was a Sunday night, about a week after my appointment. A friend, whom I loved a lot, that I will run for 3 years behind to sleep with her, comes to me out of the beach. I mean a woman who calls me, I'm surprised because I expect someone who is ?
I see the woman at the bottom of my stairs, in a swimsuit with a sarong around reeds and a kid of 4 years that accompanies it. At first, I did not recognize, perhaps because of the night, too, because she was never coming home, and by surprise.
Quickly, we will be back, and I'm back. It discusses a few minutes, the kid was lying on the bed under the mosquito net, and we drink juice.
There, the woman said, "Excuse me, but I'd like to change me, because I go to the beach, and mosquitoes assault me. Would not you have some clothes for me ?"
I tell her to do as her home and offered her a t-shirt and a trouser Africa because she had nothing on her, she was in her car. Neither one, nor two, and that's the naked woman before me, to put clothes. She kiss me and asked me to kiss her.
I'm stuck, she is beautiful like the sun, but inside me I hear a voice telling me to not touch her because she is married, is adultery, and adultery is the death.

1 Corinthians 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived, neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers,

Hebrews 13:4 Let marriage be held in honor in all respects, and the bed undefiled: but God will judge fornicators and adulterers.

I hesitate a moment, a few seconds, but I hear God speak to me, telling me to not do anything stupid. As I leave the world out of this world in which I suffered so much, I can not deceive God, because He called me since I saw those who persecuted me from running, I do not do drugs anymore, and I'm happy in my skin, I am happy, and everyone sees the joy that comes from me.
So I reject the wife and I told him: "Get away, Satan, get away from me!"
I am amazed at what I just said, and my girlfriend, do not forget that for 3 years I run behind him …
She said: "Have you become gay ?"
"No, but God called me into His affairs, and you're married, I do not have any relation with you is an adulterer"
But no, there is no problem, I am separated, pending divorce ... "
"Forget it, dressed up, please ..."
A few days later, when I tried to buy her his car, she put it, naked beneath her dress, in the car, asking me to realize ...
Following this story with her, I knew in the same period two other similar cases or adultery or fornication. But God allowed me to overcome sin.
This story reminds me of Jesus, tried three times in the desert by the devil and the devil, seeing that he could not sully Jesus, left alone. Something else, and not least

1 John 3:
4 Everyone who sins breaks the law, sin is the transgression of the law.
6 Whosoever abideth in Him sinneth not: whosoever sins has not seen, and did not know. (Jesus)
8 He who sins is of the devil because the devil has sinned from the beginning. The Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil's work.
9 Whosoever is born of God does not sin, because God's seed remains in him and he can not sin, because he is born of God.

Immorality

In that time I had been bamboozled by pastors. Let us not forget that religion kept you from God, not one is consistent with the Word of God. In each, the leaders, for different subjects, distort the word of God, teachings, doctrines and reasonings of men. We will return in the chapter on religion ...

So it comes to drinking alcohol. They tell me I can drink alcohol without being worried, I just give thanks to God for my drink, and God sanctifies. They support their claims, under the false pretext that Jesus turned water into wine at Cana (John 2 read), but the Spirit of God in me told me not to drink, be holy, 100% lucid, watch and pray, a Holy Spirit in a body holy. So I tell myself that I can drink a beer or some wine is not too serious, etc. ...

The excuse I have is that pastors do not condemn the subject, and so I tell myself that what I hear is my imagination, or rather, it suits me to believe, so I can drink a little alcohol.
Do not forget that I just got baptized, that's all cool, and I have everything to learn from God.

At that time I was selling roses in restaurants at night. It is Friday evening, it is 21:30 and I stop at this restaurant where the pizza maker is in the same meeting I attend. I'm thirsty, and I ordered a beer, it is very fresh, very good, it goes down alone. I recommend a second, and I'm close to my buddy. We discussed a few minutes and he offered me to drink another beer. I agree, this is the third, I drink and I go home.

But since I do not drink alcohol, I'm a little drunk, I talk loudly, all alone, and I laugh, I am euphoric. I shower, and my joy, I masturbate. I feel a vacuum, but I do not pay too much ...

The next day, I return my roses for sale. By moving my car, I hit another. I have balls, I'm not in good standing, but I managed to fix the blow, I'll pay for the expenses.

The week passes, and the following Friday, the tour returns to my roses. And I drink few beers, I am again a little drunk, and I masturbate again. But, I really feel a force move out from me, it's obvious, it's violent, and more God told me He does not like my behavior.

It fights in my head, I feel God very angry against me, my euphoria was suddenly part, giving way to a very great sadness.
I cry, I put myself in the knee, and I ask God to pardon me in ensuring that this does not happen again, as I understand it. I stand there, a good time to pray and cry.

The next day, I'll sell my roses, I hit another car, and God makes me understand that it is because of my bad behavior yesterday, somehow the wages of my sin,

I pay cash. It's powerful what just happened, and there, no doubt, no mistake is crystal clear in my mind, I can not deceive me, and also, I see clear and I understand the thing.

I come home, and I put myself in the knee, and I ask forgiveness from God, not only because I cheated, because I knew I should not drink because I am devoted to God is a powerful plea that I have lived, and also for myself unclean two sins in one.

God makes me understand what alcohol makes you do. Alcohol makes you do stupid things, it makes you lose your head, it makes you lose control of your insight, it blinds you, it makes you miserable, it kills you, it kills your soul.
Then God said that He forgives me, but will not happen again, that these practices are practices of people in society, not the practices of God's children.

By the same occasion, with this experience, I could see it and understand how God speaks to me, to recognize His voice, the different ways He uses to express, understand what is right to do, and what who do not. See also that if you sin, you pay on your fault. Since that day, I pray God that He gives me strength, that He strengthens me, for I am steadfast, to be an example for others.

I also saw that when I have this kind of temptation, I cry to God, and that immediately, withdraw that God wanted me. I saw that by my desire to do well, God makes me victorious in all areas, even the most difficult, I just ask Him to help me overcome, for His glory.

I also saw that the Holy Spirit in me, is light and must deal with It, water It. I understood that He can not remain in you, if you are holy, if you do not sin because the Holy Spirit of God, do not live with sin, with the stain, with what is unhealthy .

Much to tell you that he who claims to have the Holy Spirit in him, and that sins, he is seduced and blind, and therefore already dead. He is already dead, because he can no longer respond.

Galatians 5:
19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are fornication, uncleanness, lewdness,
20 idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, angers, intrigues, divisions,
21 sects, envy, murders, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these, about which I tell you beforehand, so as I said before, that those who commit such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

1 Corinthians 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God ? Do not be deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor the infamous

Apocalypse 21:8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters and all liars shall have their part in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.

Apocalypse 10:15. without are dogs, sorcerers, fornicators, murderers, and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices falsehood !

I am not obliged to believe what I just read these verses, but I am warned of what will happen. Now others also read these verses and yet still, they do not fear God.
One can choose, with free choice of which side one takes, with those who do good and right things, or those who practice evil and iniquity …
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

New Birth (part 1) Empty
MessageSujet: Religion   New Birth (part 1) EmptyLun 27 Déc - 23:45

Religion

Here is a topic that we need to highlight, because I feel they do not understand what you said and also what it says.
Let us remember, I came stressed that refers to God, for our edification.
Do not take it as pride from me, because it is not by my piety, but by the grace of God. God blessed me to be fully engaged, and integrates with a heart of love for you. God has enlightened me on topics, He guided me, and like you I am doing research in history to find the truth, not to be deceived me without reacting, to save my soul, and thus trying to save others, what my mission to try to save, sow ...
At a time where we live, we will notice a stream of religions and sects impressive, with people who have the appearance of godliness, but denying God.
Oh yes! everyone believes in God, but nobody wants to do His will. Man does not comply with the requirements of God, man does not ascend to God, he wants to get God to his carnal level.
In fact, man is placed above God, he asked God to impose his debauchery, his adultery, the fornication, uncleanness his ... Is not that a bit dangerous as reasoning ?
What's even worse is that man does so without realizing it, and if you talk to him, he will tell you that he does not like that, and he will be convinced to do well It's called seduction.
What is the role of the devil, does not it make you believe you are saved, and throw yourself into the abyss ? Its role is it not go astray from the truth ?
And I can guarantee you it is very hard to do, so much so, that he carries with him up to death, the death of the soul …
We'll do a little summary. I think we all agree that the three dominant religions are Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. We know that Buddhism is a philosophy, and that the various religions still exist, have no foundation, have not prospered, we say that these are idolatry.
Just by reading these last few sentences, we must admit the existence of God, for man is not he moved by the Spirit of God to seek Him ? All seek only God invisible, Spirit, Love ...
God saw that all the aims, reveals Himself to Abraham, the father of believers. And the Torah and the Bible and the Koran agree on this point.
So the basis of what we have on God starts with Abraham, and therefore with the Torah or the Old Testament, which is the same thing.
The Old Testament is more complex than the Torah, as it contains the prophecies of the prophets sent by God. No one can deny these prophecies and prophets as they were for the most part, already completed, or are carried out under our eyes.
I would like to again warn the unbelievers, that the path of denial of the existence of God leads inevitably to the eternal death of soul ... become aware of what I just said.
So the Torah and the prophecies, lead us to the New Testament and Jesus. I will not elaborate on the hundreds of prophecies that Jesus announced, but we will in another chapter.
Unfortunately for Islam and his book, nothing explains. No prophecy of the Old Testament leads us to Islam, a pure invention of Man, based on the Torah. By cons, what was announced was that Esau and Jacob will be one in front of the other enemy. Jacob, who is the ancestor of the Jews, and Esau is the ancestor of Islam. Also, we must not ignore that Islam was imposed by the war.

Genesis 27:41 And Esau hated Jacob had, because of the blessing wherewith his father blessed him: and Esau said in his heart, the days of mourning for my father are approaching, and I will kill my brother Jacob.

Genesis 28:9 and Esau went unto Ishmael, and took her, besides the women he had Mahalath, daughter of Ishmael, Abraham's son, sister Nebaioth.

Genesis 36:6 And Esau took his wives, and his son and daughters, and all persons of his house and his cattle, and all his cattle, and all the good he had gotten in the land of Canaan, and He went into a country far from his brother Jacob;

We continue now with Christianity, followers of Jesus. Jesus said in so many prophecies, and yet denied by all. It is not called Christian religions that are more just, but rather one who understands the role of Jesus, His mission, which is justified. Christian religion itself, go astray from the truth, it will be the basis of truth, but at some point go astray from the truth. Jesus Himself warned that you will be like this:

Matthew 7:
15 But be on guard against false prophets who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ravening wolves.
16 You shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes are from thorns, or figs of thistles ?
17 Even so every good tree produces good fruit, but the bad tree produces bad fruit.
18 A good tree can not produce bad fruit, nor a bad tree produce good fruit.

Matthew 24:26 If therefore they tell you, behold, He (Jesus) is in the wilderness, do not go: behold, He is in the inner chambers, believe it not.

Luke 21:8 He (Jesus) said, take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in My name, saying, that I, and the time is near, do not go after them.

Let us pause a moment on these verses. Who is the sheep, lamb ? It is Jesus, but underneath that mask is the devil.
Religion Jesus shows you and tells you, come to me, I have the truth, but ultimately, it leads you astray, they are fruit trees with thorns. I went through different religions, and I saw that all astray, they give you the base, but they mislead in important respects, capital.
We will not develop these points now because it is a teaching, but we will. It's called Christian religions, are all different in their teaching. So what, God be divided ? No, of course not, but these religions are the work of the devil ... It makes you think, it seduces you. With religion, there are no forbidden, you will find one that suits you, one that suits your way of thinking. It is the mark of the beast, the mark of man, the authority of the Man: 666 is no longer what God asks us, we do what that man says. God gives us the constraints, not religion. This one does not suit me, then go here. It's so easy to die, to lose …
Ephesians 4:14 so that we are no longer little children, tossed to and fro and carried away by every wind of doctrine in the sleight of men, in their ability to use circuitous routes to mislead;

For Judaism, it is still something else. They are a people of God who has strayed from the beginning. Right out of Egypt (bondage, the world) they have made statues to worship, something that God hates. They rejected God at the time of judges, to have a king like the nations had, Saul was the first. In all the history of kings, we read their error, except a few who have tried to recover the right path. We can read all the kings were idolized the people, and thus defiled the people, destroyed. So after such an error, they are blinded, and could not see their
Messiah, and God turned to the nations, to be loved, love. We understand this prophecy when Jacob blessed the son of Joseph, Ephraim and Manasseh. Jacob reversed his hands ...
Manasseh and Ephraim represents the Jewish nation, the blessing was made to Ephraim, because nations are blessed by Jesus, nations, which for the most part, did no better than Jews. Hence, the Apocalypse will happen to resolve this matter, it's like they said, is the last chance to warn them. There is still a very important prophecy, we must consider with particular attention on the nations will be blessed, I'll open up more to say, at this time of grace, the book of Ruth.
Boaz represents God, and Ruth is a foreigner, born of incest, which relates to God's people, Jews, and who is chosen by Boaz as his wife. So, God chose as his wife nations, those who have accepted Jesus ..
Read: The book of Ruth in the Old Testament, which tells a wonderful story.

Ruth 4:
10 and also that I purchased for wife Ruth, the Moabite, the wife of Mahlon, to raise the name of the deceased on his inheritance, so that the name of the deceased is not cut off from among his brothers and the gate of his place: you are witnesses today!
11 And all the people that was at the door, and elders, said, "[We are] witnesses. The Lord make the woman who enters your house is like Rachel and like Leah, which two did build the house of Israel! Ephratah and become powerful, and make yourself a name in Bethlehem!
12 And that, of the seed that the Lord will give this young woman, your house is like the house of Perez, whom Tamar bore to Judah!
13 And Boaz took Ruth, and she became his wife, and he came towards her, and Jehovah gave her conception, and she bore a son.

Genesis 48:
14 But Israel stretched out his right hand and laid it on Ephraim's head (or he was the youngest), and his left hand on Manasseh's head, putting his hands on purpose, for Manasseh was the firstborn.
17 And Joseph saw that his father laid his right hand on Ephraim's head, and it was bad for him, and he seized the hand of his father to divert from the head of Ephraim and place it on the head Manasseh.
19 And his father refused, saying, I know, my son, I know, he also shall become a people, and he too will be great, but his brother, who is the youngest, will be greater than he, and his seed will be a fullness of nations.

Exodus 32:4 And he received them from their hands, threw the gold into a mold and made a molten calf. And they said, Israel! behold your God, who brought you out of Egypt.

Leviticus 26:1 You will not make no idols, you do you will raise nor graven image, or statue, and you will place in your country any figured stone, to worship her, for I am the Lord your God.

Deuteronomy 7:25 You shall burn with fire the graven images of their gods. Thou shalt not covet not take you for money and gold that is on them, for fear that these things do you become a trap, for they are an abomination to the LORD thy God.

Judges 3:7 The children of Israel did evil in the LORD, they forgot the Lord and served Baal and the idols.

1 King 11:
5 For Solomon went after Ashtoreth the goddess of Sidon, and after Milcom the abomination of the Ammonites.
6 And Solomon did evil in the eyes of the LORD, and he did not follow the Lord fully, as David his father.
7 Then Solomon built on the hill that is before Jerusalem a high place for Chemosh the abomination of Moab, and Molech the abomination of Ammon wire.

So what about God, whom to believe, how can we believe ?
Religion is wrong, the Bible is the book, the vision I had confirmed. Had I not had this vision, I had more trouble to get there, to understand. Now we must understand that we are at the end of time, and therefore the Church is dispersed. Elected officials spread the word of God, each where it is, so that knowledge, the Gospel is made clear, through the world and then comes the end, when all cry out: peace and security ...
It is important to read the Bible, in whole, in order to discern the Spirit in the spring. And put into practice what we read. We must not listen and put into practice on the words of this or another, but we need to verify the statements about the Bible in its context and act and act quickly because time is short.

Jacques 1:27 Pure religion and undefiled before God our Father, to visit orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself unspotted from the world.

Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

New Birth (part 1) Empty
MessageSujet: Some deceptions of religions   New Birth (part 1) EmptyMer 29 Déc - 1:41

Some deceptions of religions

This chapter shows you how God manifested Himself to teach me and show me the tricks of men in religion. It is a testimony, not an education, there will be some instruction on each of these topics later ... this for the dissenters.
I know that by reading, many will not agree, so for the moment, I said just the facts. The lessons are well detailed with the word of God as a carrier, compelling ...

Matthew 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs and false prophets, and they show great signs and wonders, so as to seduce, if possible, even the elect.

Acts 13:48 And when the Gentiles heard this, they rejoiced, and glorified the word of the Lord, and all those who were ordained to eternal life believed.

1 John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Ephesians 4:14 so that we are no longer little children, tossed to and fro and carried away by every wind of doctrine in the sleight of men, in their ability to use circuitous routes to mislead.

2 Peter 2:
1 There was among the people of false prophets, and there will also be false teachers among you, who will introduce destructive heresies, and even denying the Master who bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction .
3 By covetousness they will exploit you with deceptive words that threatens their long sentence, and their destruction will not slumber.
19 they promise them liberty, they themselves are slaves of corruption, because everyone is a slave to what has triumphed over him.

2 John 1:7: "For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. He who is such is the deceiver and the antichrist.

Revelations 2:2 I know thy works, your work and your perseverance. I know you can not bear the wicked that you have tested those who call themselves apostles and are not, and hast found them liars;

Already read these verses, you see how God warns us of things. My baptism, with whom ?
That evening, 1 June 2001, I was inquiring with a radio, about baptism, God told me to get baptized while I was at my birth, baptism, catholic ... The woman then gave me the verses on this subject. Reading them, I realized the deception of the baptism of Catholics, and now looking to put myself in line with the Word of God.
At first, I found myself among Jehovah's Witnesses, they organized three days of evangelization. At the end of three days, I would talk to them to get baptized, but they refused on the grounds that I did not know the Bible, I had to first study it, and they baptized me in due course. But God told me to baptize, not to wait, I said that time is short, He did not ask me to study.
Let us not forget that at this moment I know nothing about the Bible, but the Spirit of God speaks to me, and I have no doubt about what I hear. So I'll listen to that voice in me tells me that, rather than a man. Also, when I am there, talking to them, I see one who smokes and have a beer. But this person is someone who wants to teach me, and he smokes and she drinks alcohol ?!
I go out running, not feeling that sect.
Throughout the week, I run from church to church, seeking one that I dive into the water, according to the word, but I fell on the buildings closed.
On Sunday morning, I find myself among evangelicals who are willing to baptize me, finally done, I feel much lighter …

The evangelicals

I spent six months with them, but it does not stick. What they tell me, do not stick with what I read, people applauding on lies, without thinking, the prophets come together to develop their prophecy, it flatters the quest for ... everything is false.
At 3 times, God showed me in a dream that people in that group took me in a trap, trap, and reading the Bible, I see, three times is when God sealed the thing, so I'm off running of this sect.
God actually put me there for my baptism, because at least it was correct. So you could say, why I have not gone before, seeing their shenanigans ?
Easy! I no longer belong, I do and I say I will, as God guides me.
For now, I'm a little baby, and therefore, I am my Father, I do nothing by myself. Here are some funny business that I wiped with them.

The pork

The pastor says that you can eat everything, but in reading the Bible, I see that in fact, we should not eat pork. He boasts of eating pudding, and all sorts of forbidden foods ...
So I ask God what it is, and God leads me in the topic, making me understand what I'm eating. So I ask God for an explanation, because it is His pastor, and God says he is not His pastor, but he leaves because he announced Christ bbut His elect are not deceived,
I have nothing to fear, that I should always listen to God and God alone, and also ask Him all things.

Prayer

One night, we had a prayer meeting. So we 2 of 2, us holding hands and pray for each other. Then the woman asked me what I want. I replied that I want to become a pastor, and God gives me strength not to fall or lose my way ...
In turn, she says it wants $ 200 million to buy an orphanage ...??
I withdrew my hand and told her she can not make such a request, that if God wants you to have an orphanage, He will give you, should not be greedy and love money, money mamon is the devil …

The sexy woman

That evening, a woman sat beside me, dressed very sexy, cleavage, mini skirt ... At the end of the service, I called for her to remark, that this is not an outfit ... She went to tell the deacon who responds by not taking the shoulders and looking into her cleavage, ..she is not sexy, I have misplaced ideas ...
But the word of God says that leaders must be models ....

Prophetesses

That week was a week of evangelism, pastor taught us about different topics. Friday should be a theme, he held me to hear, but instead of coming on Friday, I had a Saturday. To my amazement, when I enter the temple, I see all the prophets meetings with the pastor, and everyone is very surprised to see me, and all are silent. But I do not mean that you bless me to be there, on the contrary, it makes me go, I bother ... In fact, they were developing what they say on Sunday, must be the circus, there are many people, a lot of money to search for ...

Brushcutters

This week, we went to another temple in the south, to clean, renovate it. But we needed to make sandwiches and gasoline for the trimmers. Before they make a special collection on Sunday, we need 5 brush to clean the temple.
But why all this ? One might as well come with us ... Why not one or two ?
That's still a little greedy, 5 brush. And to go to the depths of vice, they do a rough calculation of the price of machines, and we ask for money to buy them, relying on our generosity, but they have not let him go, until everything money was not there ....

Holy Communion

A guy comes to see me, knowing that I would in any church to invite me into his. I told him I'm not interested, and thank him, but he came back insisting, then I see the hand of God and agreed to go. I will start a Wednesday to see the education they had, but no luck, I came across a prayer meeting. So I go back on Sunday and then
I'm delighted there's a band, praise and beautiful, I'm happy. But the time comes to Holy Communion, and I see my deacons who cut a baguette in bakery bought and prepare dozens of small plastic cups for the cup ...
So I refused to participate in this Holy Communion to comply, and wait for the end of the cult for him to speak.
The pastor was preaching, it was also nice to be alone with God, to listen to what God had to say. I understood well the message ...
At the end of worship, I would go see the pastor, to give him Bible verses about the Lord's Supper. I was surrounded by several people, but the pastor fills with pride, refused my statements, giving me an argument not to take anything that is written in the letter, but that was the spirit with which one acts that was important, and everyone applauded and approved ..?!
But this answer is not biblical, then I realized that I had nothing to do here, and I came to tell him these things, about the defect.
There are many other things but this is not the subject of my book, what are some examples to wake you up on what you see ...

Adventists

That day, I was studying on the net when I came across an Adventist church not far from home, I did not know existed. I flip a bit on, then I zap to something else, and here later, I dropped it. So I tell myself that I must go there, it is 16:00, it's Saturday, I tell myself I'm going to greet the Sabbath with them.
Disappointment, when I arrive, there is a chorus that repeats. Seeing me waiting to greet the Sabbath, they sing a song and say thank you Lord for this holy day ...?!
Well, I'm leaving dreary, I expected better. A few days later I go back, but to my amazement, I see a woman stand on the pulpit, the head uncovered. So I ask for a word to God, asking Him what it meant, and He gave me:

Isaiah 52:11 - Go, go, go out beyond; touch not the unclean thing! Come out of it, be pure, you who bear the vessels of the LORD!

So I want a moment to leave, unable to leave the temple like this, without saying anything to them. The woman speaks without stopping at the end, she beckoned to another woman, who thanked God and say goodbye to the next. So I got up and asked if I was dreaming, that made this woman to teach, without a veil. ?!
The woman turned to a man who tells me I'm wrong, etc ... So I explain the Bible verses, and also how God told me to go out, and when he sought the verse that I learned I fall on the same page, directly on the verse ... I ran away.
Women not only teach, but they support their lessons on a false prophet, false, because it changes the word of God and everybody follows and all tuned ...

Messianic Jews

I was interested in this movement, but they also astray me, men cover their heads to pray, and they kept the old Jewish customs, but that is precisely what Jesus accused them, ways of men and not God, the traditions of men, not God. What is certain is that they are on God's plan, the rest .. they have two witnesses, Moses and Jesus, they are for now, those who have this understanding of God for the millennium under:

Apocalypse 11:
3 I give to my two witnesses power to prophesy in sackcloth, a thousand two hundred sixty days.
4 These are the two olive trees and two candlesticks standing before the Lord of the earth.

.. Which remains valid for all the people of God ... Now we must combine the two alliances and understand the will of God .. We'll talk about that later ..

Catholics

For this religion, it's simple, it is only a scam. They changed the day of worship, they pray through Mary, then we must do so in Jesus, they have temples filled with idols, something that God hates, their baptism is not consistent, they prostrate before a man (priest, pope ...),.. is the 666 of the Apocalypse. I develop the subject well in lessons.
(The 14/6.2010 .. a detailed explanation of the verses with references is in progress ..)

The Sabbath

Malachi 2:
7 For the priest's lips should keep knowledge, And his mouth that required by the law Because he is a messenger from the Lord of hosts.
8 But you, you're left out of the way, You made the law a chance to fall for many, you have violated the covenant of Levi, saith the LORD of hosts.
9 And I made you contemptible and base before all the people, because you have not kept My ways, and you respecter of persons When you interpret the law.
10 Have we not all one father ? Is it not one God created us ? Why then are we faithless to one another, profaning the covenant of our fathers ?

Religious

2 Timothy 3:
1 Now know this, that in the last two days ...
2.. men are selfish, greedy, boastful, proud, ..., unthankful, without piety, ...
4 ..., friends of pleasure rather than lovers of God,
5 having the form of godliness, but denying its power. Now turn away from such people.

Matthew 15:8 This people honors me with their lips but their heart is far from me.

Conclusion
So will you tell me where do I go ?
But you should know that we are at the end of time, the time of the destruction, so there is no church, as was the time of the first Christian, or brothers living together. Now the Church is dispersed, and everyone does his job where he is.
We have the Bible as a carrier, and the Spirit of God who guides us. The only thing we have to be careful is not to get involved with the nations practice their own way, and for that, God has shielded. If you insist on going to a place that is not good either for yourself or for teaching, you will end up falling into the abyss ...
Matthew 6:6 But thou, when thou pray, enter into thy closet, and having shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee.
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

New Birth (part 1) Empty
MessageSujet: Zerubbabel   New Birth (part 1) EmptySam 1 Jan - 1:33

Zerubbabel

Hence comes the name, and why ? ...
As we all know, more or less, God calls us as He wills.
We as an example: Abram became Abraham, Sarai became Sarah, who became Peter Cephas, etc. …There are many others.
We are at the beginning of my conversion to the third month, I wake up at night to read the Bible. Already in the early days, when I came across the name in Hebrew, then God would tell me to buy a concordance and a Bible dictionary. The Hebrew names are characters, so it is important that I know the meaning in order to know more deeply the thought of God. God leads me in this direction, in this way.
I started reading the Bible through the New Testament, then we are interested, then eventually the Old Testament, the patriarchs, the story of God's people. It is 2 am and I'm reading the book of the prophet Haggai. A small book 2 chapters located at the end of the Old Testament, so for me at the end of the Bible ...
Suddenly, I jumped in my bed, hallucinating about what I read, a light has come on in my mind, the answer to some questions I ask myself, like:
"Why am I so inflamed with God ?, why did I so much zeal ?, why I hear God speak to me ?, why these visions and dreams at night ?, why God blessed me that way in everything I do ?, why do I see light around me with people ?, why the Bible is clear to me as ?...."
That's what I read:

Haggai 2:
18 consider it well, I pray you, from that day and now, since the twenty-fourth day of the ninth [month], since the day the temple of the Lord was founded ; consider the good.
19 The seed is still in the attic? Even the vine and the fig, and pomegranate and the olive tree have not borne fruit. From this day, I will bless.
20 And the word of the LORD came to Haggai a second time, the twenty-fourth [day] of the month, saying,
21 Speak to Zerubbabel, governor of Judah, saying, I will shake the heavens and the earth,
22 I will overthrow the throne of kingdoms, and I will destroy the power of the kingdoms of nations, and I will overthrow chariots and their riders, and horses will be slaughtered, and their riders, each by the sword of his brother.
23 In that day, saith the LORD of hosts, I take thee, Zerubbabel, son of Shealtiel, My servant, saith the Lord, and I will put you as a signet: for I have chosen thee, saith the LORD of hosts.

Haggai = "Celebrate", "born on a holiday"
Zerubbabel = "offspring of Babylon"
Shealtiel = "I asked God to"
awake on: June 1, 2001 (1 / 06) .. seen through the eyes of the flesh of a pagan ..
and woke up January 1 (1 / 06) .. 01/01/2010 I, God spoke to me again after a long absence, I was surprised .. I open to Haggai, without really understanding why I came to this book, but then God showed me that date with his schedule, the Jewish religious calendar .., it corresponded with the month of January, to was when I started writing about the millennium ..
baptized June 10, 2001, 40 years .., is also 10 days after my call, this date corresponds with the moment or a Joshua, he must put God to the people of Jordan ..

Joshua 4:19 The people came out of Jordan on the tenth day of the first month, and encamped at Gilgal, at the eastern end of Jericho.

I am an offspring of Babylon, Babylon is also confused, like me for my race and my culture, son of Shealtiel because I asked God to deliver me from the world, pick me, this famous June 1 2001 ... But the icing on the cake, that is not what is the date of foundation of the temple of God (v. 18), my date of birth, 24.9, en suite, in verse 23 : I'll put a stamp (seal), for I have chosen thee, saith the LORD of hosts.
Let us remember how I got back into the fold (baptism), in due time. By following God's story we see how God's chosen men to perpetuate His word. So Jesus, who chooses His people ... I am completely! .. and the icing on the cake, the prophecy of Haggai, begins:

Haggai 1: 1: and the word of the LORD came to the prophet Haggai, the first day of the sixth month, spoke to Zerubbabel, governor of Judah. .. (1 June 2001, the day of my call )...

John 15:19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but that I've chosen the world, because of this the world hates you.

Here is the reason for my integrity, here's why I walk strong with God, and also why I do not fall into the traps of the devil, or even if I fall, I can not do much .. I am the seal of God ... thank you Lord.

Matthew 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs and false prophets, and they show great signs and wonders, so as to seduce, if possible, even the elect.

Do not think I'm filled with pride, because it does not come from my good works:

2 Timothy 1:9 who has saved us and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and His own grace that was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

Titus 3:5 He saved us, not on the principle of works completed in court, we, we have done, but according to His own mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit,

1 Corinthians 1:
27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to shame the [men] wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to shame the strong things;
28 and God chose what is vile in the world, and those that are despised, and those who are not, to cancel those,

Jacques 2:5 Listen, my beloved brethren, did God not chosen the poor as the world rich in faith and heirs of the kingdom he promised those who love Him ?

You should know that since my call, my life has completely changed. God also put me in part, to teach me, but also to strengthen me, make me steadfast, in order to understand and also be able to tell you, make you understand His writing and His Spirit .., to tell you where you go astray, that you come back to Him, that you repent and live, and that's not counting what happens ...
.. and to top it all, God in due time my department opens with Zechariah and Ezra and others ..

Ezra 5:
1 and the prophets, Haggai the prophet and Zechariah the son of Iddo, prophesied to the Jews who were in Judah and Jerusalem in the name of the God of Israel.
2 Then Zerubbabel son of Shealtiel, and Jeshua the son of Jozadak arose and began to build the house of God in Jerusalem, and with them, the prophets of God helping them.

Zechariah 4: 6 Then he answered and said: This is the word that Yhvh say to Zerubbabel: It is not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit, saith the LORD armies.

After nearly two years of wandering, we are Eve New Year's Day 2010, when God made me open my Bible, I came across the verse:

Haggai 1:
1 The second year of King Darius, the first day of sixth month, the word of the Lord came by Haggai the prophet unto Zerubbabel the son of Salathiel, governor of Judah, and Joshua, son of Jozadak, the high priest, saying,
2 Thus saith the LORD of hosts: This people say, The time has not come, the time to rebuild the house of the LORD

I meditate on the verse, I see reminds me that God (the time to rebuild the house of the LORD, sanctify me ..).. Looking in the religious calendar, I noticed that the 6th month is the month of January, we are that day .. So I take the writings at the time of reconstruction of the temple, Ezra and Nehemiah and Zechariah also .. and this is what I read, once washed my filth (read Zechariah 3), given by God ..

Zechariah 4:
1 The angel who talked with me came again, and it woke me like a man that is wakened from his sleep.
2 He said: What do you see? I said, I looked and behold, there is a candlestick all of gold, and surmounted by a vase carrying seven lamps with seven pipes to the lamps that are at the top of the candlestick,
3 and there are two olive trees beside him , one to the right of the vase and the other on his left.
4 And spoke again, I said to the angel who talked with me, "What are these, my lord?
5 The angel who talked with me answered me: Do not you know what these things mean? I say: No, my lord.
6 Then he answered and said: This is the word that Jehovah Zerubbabel: It is not by might nor by power but by my Spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.

7 Who are you, great mountain before Zerubbabel? You'll be flattened. It will pose the main stone amid cheers: Thanks, thanks for it!
8 The word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
9 The hands of Zerubbabel have founded this house, and his hands will finish it, and thou shalt know the LORD of hosts hath sent me unto you.
10 For those who despised the day of small things shall rejoice in seeing the level in the hand of Zerubbabel. These seven are the eyes of the LORD, who walk the earth.
11 I spoke and I said: What are these two olive trees upon the right of the candlestick and his left ?
12 I took the floor again, and I said, What are the two olive branches, which are almost two gold pipes from which comes the gold?
13 He replied: Do not you know what they mean? I say: No, my lord.
14 And he said: These are the two anointed who stand before the Lord all the earth.

.. I'll let you ponder what you just read .. You can also continue to put our heads in the sand like an ostrich who will not understand or see .. May God bless you ..

Ezra 7:
11 Here is the copy of the letter given by King Artaxerxes to Ezra, the priest and scribe, teaching the commandments and statutes of the LORD concerning Israel:
12 Artaxerxes, king of kings, to Ezra the priest and scribe in the law of God of heaven, etc..
13 I gave orders to let go all of the people of Israel, its priests and its Levites who are in my kingdom, and who are willing to go with you to Jerusalem.
14 Thou art sent by the king and his seven advisers to inspect Judah and Jerusalem according to the law of thy God, which is in your hands,
15 and to carry the silver and gold that the king and his advisers have generously offered to the God of Israel, whose dwelling is in Jerusalem,
16 all the money and gold that you find in the whole province of Babylon, and voluntary donations made by the people and the priests to the house of their God in Jerusalem.
17 Consequently, you will care to buy with this money bullocks, rams, lambs, and what is required for offerings and libations, and you offer them upon the altar of the house of your God in Jerusalem .

18 You'll be doing with the rest of the money and gold that you deem fit to make you and your brothers, by following the will of your God.
19 Removal before the God of Jerusalem utensils that are forgiven for the service of the house of thy God.
20 Thou shalt the treasure house of the king what it takes for other expenses you will have to make concerning the house of your God.
21 I, King Artaxerxes, I give orders to all the treasurers of the other side of the river to deliver exactly Ezra the priest and scribe in the law of the God of heaven, everything you asked,
22 to a hundred talents of silver, a hundred measures of wheat, one hundred baths of wine, a hundred baths of oil, and salt at discretion.
23 Let all that is commanded by the God of heaven be done on time for the house of the God of heaven, that his anger is not the kingdom, the king and his son.
24 We do know that you can not be lifted or tribute, tax, or right of way on any of the priests, Levites, singers, gatekeepers, and temple servants, and servants of this house of God.

25 And you, Ezra, according to the wisdom of God that thou hast, set magistrates and judges who dispense justice to all the people on the other side of the river, all those who know the laws of your God and do them known to those who do not know.
26 Whoever will not observe punctually the law of thy God and the king's law be sentenced to death, banishment, a fine or imprisonment.
27 Blessed be Yahweh, the God of our fathers, who arranged the king's heart and glorify the house of the LORD in Jerusalem,
28 and that made me the object of the benevolence of the king, his counselors, and all of its powerful leaders! Fortified by the hand of the Lord my God, that was on me, I gathered the leaders of Israel to go up with me.

Esther 1:13 Then the king said to the sages who had knowledge of the time. Because so was the king's business, before anyone knew the laws and the law.

In fact, like you, I expect this event and this time, and Zerubbabel, and the Apocalypse, and especially this millennium without evil .. (the beast) .. now it happens to me, and therefore, it's a bit like new situation ... THE Zerubbabel ... but fortunately, God is with me and guide me and enlighten me in all things, it's like I waited for this moment for a long time, I am now, since the beginning of this year, another man with a another spirit with me, the Spirit of God in abundance, a man ... it was violent and radical .. brother, I am poor and without attraction, I am a humble servant of God who seeks only to please his God ... but so zealous and faithful love for Adonai .. so much so that I am sitting at His table with all the other saints, I'm at the table in the Great ...
But do not mistake me, brother, because I'm not being a sheep shearer, I'm a warlord of the LORD of hosts, a leader of spiritual warfare, my weapons are: The Spirit of God and His saints, and God sends me a winner, I am to fight and defeat .. I have overcome the evil (thanks to God and Jesus) .. evil, that which is against God's children, .. .. the flesh, and therefore, I, me, Zerubbabel, I am able, with the seal of God, to govern, TEMPLE REBUILDING ITS ... as His temple is there, but it is in ruins, and God instructed me to rebuild His temple and Zerubbabel rebuilt it! ... as I rebuilt .. I am the Word made flesh, because since my baptism, I was born in the writing of God ..
Glory to Jesus lives in me, Hallelujah, glory to God who lives in me, glory to the Lord of hosts, My Elohim, my God .. it's too powerful! ..
the 21/07/2010, a letter was handed to me from God .. I opened Isaiah Isaiah 41 and continued until 45 .. I post the topic in the second part of my book .. the millennium, part 2..

Brother, in my case, I seek not mine glory is the glory of the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel .. I can answer any questions that you remain unanswered ... I can explain every situation, everything about obscure points, difficult to understand the prophecies that concern us .. God filled me with His Spirit, with authority when to my knowledge, this is not my knowledge but that which God has placed in my heart and my spirit for His glory, for the Millennium, God and me mandated for this task, He sealed His words in my mouth and my Spirit ... I do not deviate to the right or left ..

My walkis right brother, I have cuts in my hand, I have the power to initiate or retain .. for now, I come with a spirit of meekness and repentance, so that you wash your dress, but tomorrow I'll bring a spirit of anger, revenge, revenge to the world that has spilled the blood of My people, the blood of My prophets ... (I speak of the Spirit of God, of course! ..) brother, I saw these things, I am not God, but His Spirit is in me, but I Zerubbabel, I have cuts in my hands, my mind, and as you read in the Bible, I have power, by my mind to pay .. hear what I say, brother, sister ...

For thus saith the LORD, the God of heaven, YHVH, Today, I am sending you My words that you may live, but tomorrow it will be too late, you will regret not having opened your heart, you hardened ear to your own loss, come back to Me, girl unfaithful, I forgive you and adore your God, return Jerusalem, Judah back, come back under the banner of the army of the LORD thy God, how long you let- you trampled by nations enjoying it, how long you defile yourself with the idols of the Gentiles, until when you insult Me ? ..
From a land of delight came out a forest of thorns, My country, I chose to build My temple, My glory, to love My name is filthy idols, look what you did to My servant It carries your filth and blood of the prophets, those of My people who betrayed me to vain things, temporal things made by man .. Thus saith the Lord God of Israel, I've known My drawings to make time to come near before thee I drew two roads, one leads to life, the other leads to death today, said selected the LORD thy God, thy chosen road, and so it will be ... I, the LORD of hosts, YHVH, the Elohim of Israel, the God of Abraham, I have spoken .. My servant will be a sign

Dernière édition par Zorobabel le Mar 24 Mai - 15:47, édité 2 fois
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

New Birth (part 1) Empty
MessageSujet: The fall of pride.   New Birth (part 1) EmptyVen 14 Jan - 21:25

The fall of pride.

I came after 2 years, a beautiful waterfall, as they say, because I was too proud, I had no compassion for others, I was strong, and I was not thinking about the weakness of others I lacked compassion. God then allowed my head in the mud, to understand and softens with other men, to talk to them, tell them to speak patiently, without judging the first time, in order to show them the records . Since I do not sin, then I was a bit "big head" as they say.
We are two years after my conversion.
I made some flyers, for gardening, and I laid in private may be customers. A young 32 year old woman asks me what I do, and we talk a while. She is a tenant, and said she will talk to owners about me, it is 9 hours envy. That is until about noon, I get a msn from her, inviting me to remind me it is handsome and wants to see me again.
So initially, I am happy because the girl is rather cute, and it's always flattering to please. I make her number and she invited me to eat at home tonight.
But God speaks to me and told me not to go, it's a trap. And I answer to God telling Him that I'll be careful, I thank Him for telling me that I'm going to testify, etc. ...
In short, nice apology, but I want to go, she is very cute ...
So the evening comes, and I'm home. We eat, and we sit in the lounge. Indeed, i talk of God with the girl, but I'm limited to kiss her. The TV is on, and it's a documentary about prostitutes passing. God made me understand that the girl is a prostitute. I ask her to change channels, it bothers me. In fact, inside me, a struggle is under way, the temptation is what I'm saying yes or no? But I reject God, and we kiss, I put God aside. I refuse to go still further, while the girl invites me to continue. I'm leaving because I feel that I will succumb.
The next day the girl comes to see me around noon and do it again, she confesses that this is the first time a man resists the way she wants to go further ... I have to leave because I have a meeting ...
The next day again, the girl returned home, but then we spend the night with me and we have two days together. Suddenly I realize what I just did, I feel a great emptiness within me move, I feel the Spirit of God to leave me, and I feel depressed, empty, I no longer hear His voice, I no longer feel His presence.
I bring the girl back home, because I need to find myself alone to analyze the problem. Here I kneel and pray to my God, beseeching Him to forgive me, but nothing, no answer, then I cry, I cry a lot because I just realized the seriousness of the fault, I threw God, to make room for the devil, fornication, sin, I do so deliberately. Then I cry like this is not allowed, asking God for forgiveness ...
At that time, I went to a prayer group, that day, I call everyone in emergency, big problem ... We meet, and I explain my problem, and I begin fasting with others who encourage me and support me, it lasts a few days. And I cry because I can not accept what happened to me, and spent several days on their knees in prayer, begging God to forgive me, back in me ...
God makes me understand when I fell, because of the hardness of my heart, because of my pride. He also showed me my weakness without Him, to Him my addiction, my weakness. I am standing because He does not mind, I fall because He decides, I wish on a wire. It's not my glory, His glory is not my strength but His.
In fact, I realize that I'm a tool, which looks like a radio in which God puts the CD, but I do not pick up the pieces, or how long they will play. But what a blessing to be on the radio that God uses ... God told me to persevere, that I shall rise, to have faith ... It lasts for 2 years, I hardly hear His voice, it is rare, but I persevere and hang on, knowing His promise to me. Also, I am aware that if God picked me up in the hole where I was, not to put me 2 years later, it's quite illogical, coming from God. Days pass, and now God gives me dreams at night, softly softly, so I re-hear His voice inside of me that guides me and tells me. Days pass, and I feel that I take some power, I start to live, His silence lasted 2 years. I am the wife who betrayed her husband, but God is a forgiving husband, merciful, compassionate towards men, even against His own ...

Conclusion

This is a mistake, a mistake that cost me 2 years and also made me fell from the ladder, and the ascent was very hard. Also, I learned a great lesson, and also strength. Since before the fall, God gave me a dream that I had not paid attention. So today, I know you read the dreams that God gives me, I know better analysis. I have also seen our vulnerability, but also our strength. I also understand that I have sealed, and I fear nothing, it does not mean that I have the right to sin, but that means I will rise forever. I am in God's hand, which will remove me ?

Matthew 4:
6 If you are the Son of God, cast thyself down, for it is written: 'He will command His angels concerning you, and they shall bear thee up [their] hands, lest thou dash your foot against a stone "(Psalm 91:11-12).
7 Jesus said to him: Again it is written: "Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God" (Deuteronomy 6:16).

Proverbs 24:16 For a righteous man falls seven times and rises ...

It made me even learned to ask for more things to God, to be more to His feet, to be more in communion. It made me even learned to love God even stronger. To ask Him to strengthen me, that I am unshakable. I needed this fall, so I grow up ... But what is it for me as I grow up, or for you ??..

Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

New Birth (part 1) Empty
MessageSujet: The rejection   New Birth (part 1) EmptyVen 14 Jan - 22:10

The rejection

The rejection of what ? After spending the last six years devoted to God, with a lot of stress and abstinence enforced, forced because of what I read in the Bible today, I reject all these stories of God and Devil and Religions ... I realize that everything is fake, fake ... Let me explain:
The new Testament is like coming from an other.. in all contradictions from the old and the same old look wrong ..
One day Jesus healed in the synagogue on a Sabbath, the Jews wanted to stone him saw it, and Jesus said that His father works all day, so he too ...

John 15:
15 The man went and told the Jews that it was Jesus who had healed.
16 because of this the Jews persecuted Jesus and sought to kill Him, because He had done these things on the Sabbath.
17 But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work.

But where it does not stick, is that God in the Old Testament gives us the Sabbath to rest, as He did ...

Genesis 2:
2 And God had finished the seventh day His work which He did and He rested on the seventh day from all His work which He did.
3 And God blessed the seventh day and hallowed it, because on this day He rested from all His work which God created and made.
Exodus 31:16 The Israelites observe the Sabbath, celebrating it, they and their descendants as an everlasting covenant.

Exodus 20:
8 Remember the Sabbath day by keeping it holy.
9 six days you shall labor and do all your work,
10 but the seventh day is the Sabbath to the LORD thy God, thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy servant nor thy maidservant, nor thy beast, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates.
11 For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and everything in them, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the day Sabbath and hallowed it.

In total contradiction with the New Testament: Read Romans 14 in its entirety ..

Romans 14:5 One considers one day more than another day, another daily believes equal, that everyone be fully persuaded in his own mind.

Galatians 4:
9, but now, having known God, but rather have been known to God, how turn ye again to the weak and poor elements to which you want to still be enslaved again ?
10 You observe days and months, and times, and years.
11 I worry about you, that perhaps I have labored in vain for you.

So how Jesus said that He works all day as his father works ..?
I'll let you respond, perhaps a poor translation? .. Then I read in Genesis, chapter 1, God created the male and female animals, while bathing, then God created man (Adam). As one man is bored, and no other creations will please him, then God created woman (Eve), but said the woman, she brought death by his treason ...
So if I understand correctly, for animals all is well, male and female, no history, but to man, God created a woman to hurt him ... I still feel that something is wrong ...
It continues ...
In the New Testament, the apostle Paul tells us that everything God created is pure, but in the old, God creates clean animals and unclean animals ..

Romans 14:14 I know and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus that nothing is unclean in itself, and one thing that is unclean for anyone who believes the impure.

Leviticus 11:7 You shall not eat pork, which has the hoof and the hoof, but do not ruminate: he is unclean unto you.

Genesis 7:2 Of every clean beast thou shalt take by sevens, the male and female, and of beasts that are not pure, two, male and female,

God says in Ezekiel and Isaiah, that He precipitate the devil on earth, following a désobéissement and pride (the devil) .. Isaiah 14: 4 +;

Ezekiel 28:
12 Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyre, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord GOD, You, you were the accomplished form of perfection, full of wisdom and perfect in beauty,
13 you were in Eden, the garden of God, all the gemstones you covered, the sardius, topaz and diamond, beryl, onyx and jasper, sapphire, emerald and the carbuncle, and gold, the rich work of your tambourines and of your flutes were in you in the day you were created they were prepared.
14 You were anointed cherub that covered, and I ordained thee a such; you were in the holy mountain of God, you walked among the fiery stones.
15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.
16 By the abundance of your traffic, your interior was filled with violence, and thou hast sinned, and I've rushed to the mountain of God as a profane thing, and I've destroyed from among the stones of fire , O covering cherub!

17 Thine heart was lifted for your beauty, you corrupted your wisdom because of your splendor, I've thrown down, I put you before kings, that they see you.
18 By the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffic thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries, and I brought out fire from your midst, he hath devoured it, and I've reduced to ashes on the earth in the sight of all who see you.
19 All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou art become a terror, and thou shalt no more, forever.

Ephesians 2:2 (in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the head of the authority of the air, the spirit that now operates in the son's disobedience;

Apocalypse 12:
9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who deceives the entire inhabited earth, he was hurled to the earth and his angels were cast out with him.
12 Therefore rejoice, you heavens and you who dwell in them. Woe to the land and sea because the devil is come down unto you, being in great anger, knowing he has little time.
13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast upon the earth, he persecuted the woman who gave birth to the male son.

.. But God created us and put us on earth, and the Garden of Eden was on land .. So what, God created us to do us harm, then ? .., To make us suffer ? ..
How are we in God's image, since we know (Man), we have access to the world, we tear, we take to be a slave, abusing women, killing to conquer and colonize , destroying the planet ... Is this God ? ..
Me, I do not want this God ... I want the God creator of this beautiful and perfect nature, God must love to achieve such things .. But this God that I have in my heart, deep inside me, not in books. So would you say, and rightly so: But everything you wrote and lived ? ..

Indeed, it is difficult to understand. I believe in God, the God of the Torah, the Bible, Jesus, but I do not believe in writing. I believe in God because I had several visions and dreams, but I do not believe in any religion and do not want to read anything, because none of these religions said the same thing, no translation, everything is inconsistent .. . It's anything ...

What I remember is the character of God's love, I also believe that Jesus came to save man, because I had visions ... But I'll stop there ... I'm quite confused .. I think there is an open book with our lives already written, because my history with the seer is evidence, therefore, whatever we do, everything is written, and nothing can be changed. Whether you believe or not believe, that you practice or not, whether you do or not, nothing will be changed. It is a mysterious world: the spirit world and the sky, but we are carnal, earthlings.

So for my part, I'm gonna live my life on earth, as a landlubber. Today, I gained the wisdom to discern good and evil, and also to defeat evil and hate, and to do good. I leave it to God and gods, their history, their struggle, their hatred, their eternity ... I'm passing, so I'll try to live my life and enjoy it with my wisdom and love I have for my fellow man who suffers ...

I had come to be sectarian .., it's good to depart from evil, but not men, they have nothing to do, I prefer to deviate from this evil god that is ...

Conclusion:

I understand that all this time spent with these constraints were there for me to test, test me. Now I become who I was, without drugs or evil, without alcohol and debauchery .. but now as I am without constraint. If God is displeased with me, you, as He shows up and He speaks to you and to me clearly.
In fact, I am quite of your side, I do not want to be different from you, no more privileged ... and more privileged enough to have visions or dreams, I do not want, I want live simply, like everyone else. I am not afraid, neither one threatens me. The state already does with its laws, I do not accept the same with God. With God, I must be happy and well in plenty, in order to give him who has not ... I must be happy to live ...
May God protect us ...

Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

New Birth (part 1) Empty
MessageSujet: testimony   New Birth (part 1) EmptySam 15 Jan - 19:40

testimony

Here is a year and a half have passed since my deale with God. Some believed that God had left to return to the world, this option away from me, thank you Lord ... Today I am able to understand and explain something else, the evolution of my faith.

In fact, the first years of my involvement was comparable to a small child. his parents educate, act like that, do not do this, do not say that, etc. .. it was for me that way. Then the child grows and becomes a young man, able to discern right from wrong, what's good for him and what is bad, then no need to put too many rules.

One could say that the law is there to not make it stupidity, or rather to punish cases of stupidity, but the child did not need wise legislation, he does good ... and for our case, when we happen to fall, God lifts us up, but one thing is sure, we do not practice sin. So there is not such a big influence on us, I mean that evil does not have this hold on us, as it does when we are in the world, it does not fit. During all these years, I was Sabbath, I do not eat meat ... the test was to see my submission, my obedience to God. But the test ends, God has removed all restrictions and left me free to do good to my liking. In fact Jesus gave us complete freedom, and gave us this commandment: love God and thy neighbor indeed.

When I asked Him and forcefully, if I did not make mistakes, if I understood things that I should do and how I had to do, He imposed upon me the more these principles, that is why I did not take more biblical support. As if it was another test, another test. Now, with hindsight, I can understand this change happened.

One day I pondered, I realized that I could not change my future, it was already written. When God created His earthen vessel or jar of His honor, He knows what He wants to do and where to place it. God chose me and I left the world. He put me away to teach me His way and to make me understand everything, then I do not see why I throw now, and if it was His will, what can I do?! .

That faith, we are sure things, we have the conviction that something will happen, so it is already acquired. When I passed my deale with God, I asked Him a good job and a woman. Today I work, and i wait for my sister, my wife, but I have to say about work and love for God in me. This is as it were, the results of this past year, and I know many are waiting to read more ... (Smile) ..

First, I found managers to make traditional Italian food. The woman was an Adventist, so I saw the hand of God and I threw myself headlong. She worked with one of her sisters in Christ and as carnal, but they could not cope. In fact, they were not the art of restoration and also had enough of this work. The only drawback is that they owed a large sum of unpaid rents, let alone telephones and other ... ,

Where I saw the flaw, but I had already invested, and therefore it was difficult to reverse. When the owner was a quimboiseur, a sorcerer, and not wanting to see the restaurant change hands without touching money, he sent me his soldiers, who have robbed 3 times in two weeks and sequestered. So after this last event, I preferred to leave, rather than doing stupid things in the world.

Wisdom takes over!.
From there, two months passed and I help a former tox in need, who knows someone who wants to get rid of her local. Here I am knees, imploring God to open the door for me again and repay my debts and I'm in the room. Everything happens very quickly and without money (so small money).
The room is nickel, it looks like it was prepared for me. I can make a snack, a tearoom and restaurant, and I live on site, is great. I bless God for this work and to put the icing on the cake, the room is located near a college, so I can not sell alcohol.
God tells me not to restore, but under certain conditions, I understand the rest. During that time, I was talking about God every day, reflecting what He did for me, and what He had done.
In fact I did not leave a single moment, but I was active in other ways. God opened my other doors of knowledge, it was always present in my relationships with people. Since I entered this restaurant, I changed the strings of my guitar, to sing praises to my God.
The pieces came back to me now, after 18 months of interruption. This place allows me to meet people and to testify at my ease. It's clean, I eat the first choice, and I have time before me. Now, the evidence fits with what I saw. Given the challenges of our time, and time in which we live, I never fail to get on my knees to beg God that He protects me and takes care of me, I need to be constantly prayer to win. I see that as time passes, the more I am attacked, the enemy does not give up, he seeks the breach. Fortunately we have Jesus ... thank you Lord!

I noticed, during these months, I miss my wife, my sister, my side, that solitude weighs on me. Sometimes I want to make foolish as the test is significant, but to my delight, I saw God at my side to keep me from doing anything. God does not always allow me to meet me, I testify of His blessings, while remaining alone, without being able to share in real life, or do the Lord's Supper ..

I still have that same enthusiasm I had at the beginning of my call, a love for God to such an extent that religious faith that envy, never failing to let me out. I notice the warmth of believers and their attachment to the world and what it contains.
Today God took me into the depths of His personality, knowledge. I want a job and a wife, for a long time, I am alone, but one thing is dear to my heart, leaving this earth to join my world, my God. Admittedly, I am active in the testimony.

I come now to explain to people these two worlds in which we live, namely the carnal world and the spiritual world. I'm glad to see so many people who stay with me for God. It embarrasses them, but the arguments and evidence that I argue are irrefutable.

In fact, the seed falls into power, but I see that we are at the end, the door closes. I can already hear the five virgins distracted knock on the door, by forcing, imploring God to open ... Laodicea is at this time.

When I bring a proof that religion is on the wrong track, he can not hear me. I'm already at the time the spirit of madness attracts those who did not want the truth. I hear them crying in the elevator that leads to Sheol, helpless ..
It goes back to Genesis, when Moses had ascended the mountain, the people had rejected God and an idol. Today, it is not otherwise, the same people reject the same God, for that idol ... on this same mountain ..

.. I urge everyone to follow carefully the temple that the Iranian president has built for his god ?! .. Does not it remind you of anything ??...
A spirit of delusion, a god who claims to be God, making signs and wonders ... and a crowd going off to the slaughterhouse without reacting, because they refused the truth ?...,
but there are others .., it, sit, not in a temple as you imagine, his throne and power, the world, a single head of state, which impose its ways .. and he will go to God, and it can make you believe what he wants ..

2 Thessalonians 2:
3 Let no man deceive you in any way, because that day will not do that apostasy has happened before and that man of sin has been revealed, the son of perdition,
4 who opposes and protests against all that is called God or is an object of veneration, so that he sitteth in the temple of God, presenting himself as God.
5 Do you not remember that when I was yet with you, I told you these things ?
6 And now you know what holds it to be revealed in his own time.
7 For the mystery of iniquity is already working, only he who restrains now until he will be away.
8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the breath of his mouth and shall destroy the appearance of his coming,
9 whose coming is after the working of Satan, in all sorts of miracles and signs and wonders of falsehood,

10 and in all seduction of injustice for those who perish, because they received not the love of truth and so be saved.
11 And because of that, God shall send them strong delusion that they could believe the lie,
12 so that all those being judged who believed not the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness .
13 But we must always give thanks to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, that God has chosen you from the beginning for salvation, in sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth,
14 what he called you by our gospel, so that you get the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.
15 Therefore, brethren, stand firm and remember the lessons you've learned either by word or by letter.

I leave you with these few meditations, pending more …

Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

New Birth (part 1) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: New Birth (part 1)   New Birth (part 1) EmptySam 15 Jan - 19:50

The spirit world

This is a chapter for those who do not believe in God. I explain and I give the proof of the existence of God.
We have to understand, first, that God is Spirit. I think already there, the difficulty begins to believe in a spirit, is so incomprehensible to the flesh, to be carnal.

We all recognize that we live in two minds: The Spirit and the spirit of good evil. We the People we gave to these spirits, the names of God and the devil.
Imagine a scene. I'm here, sitting on a bench somewhere. You pass by me, and you see my portfolio to fall from my pocket, it is full of money.

Two minds are so manifest. The Spirit of property that you say: Tell that boy he dropped his wallet, and the spirit of evil that will tell you: No, do not say anything, you need it to pay your rent late, or your daughter sick, or for other valid reasons and a great need in your eyes.

It is clear that this money is not yours, so you can not take it, expose yourself to a free robbery, Robbery which you will then be considered, and thou shalt be punished for this act, because no one will go unpunished theft, no fault whatsoever. It will be perhaps forgiven, but nevertheless remained unpunished. However, if you make money, then you will receive an award in the same way, as acts that we do, whether good or bad bear fruit .
That is the seed.We will compare our life to a garden. In this garden grows all sorts of things: love, greed, greed, hatred, mercy, etc ...

These are the seeds of these two spirits. It's up to you to combat these trends. You must remove the weeds in your garden if you want to reap good fruit, a good vegetable garden. But if you let up on your shoots brambles, then you have nothing to eat, you can not learn anything from your garden, it will become like an abandoned field, full of thorns and snakes, hell ..

I hear many who say that there are some who do wrong and nothing happens to them. Think again, because God created the devil to punish, or the avenger of blood. That one hurt, and after you, nothing happens to him (to see what you believe or know), because in reality, it not only pays on what he does wrong, and then he will pay even Last Judgement at the end of his life, as he passes by God. Because in the end we will have to answer to God on our time on earth.

We do not want to believe in God, but we are well aware of these two spirits. Also, everyone knows witchcraft, which is the fruit of evil, the devil.
We see around us all these wars, rapes, killings, etc. .., the devil works. Similarly, we can not do all these evil deeds, and seek to do good, help the person who carries a heavy burden, given to the hungry, etc. .. Some people who do not want to face reality, are neutral such as elections, except that here there is no such option. There are not three spirits who speak to us but two.

We realized to choose between these two trends, we can not just erase, wait passively, and the day of trouble, we put on the side of the strongest or the reason, it would be too easy. We were in heaven, and war was declared between these two spirits. The devil wanted to take the place of God, his throne. It is this choice that we have, choose sides now. We must believe what you read. When I read in the Old Testament prophet saw a man walking and then suddenly came a blast that disintegrated, leaving only his skeleton, I see this vision in the atomic bomb …

Zechariah 14: 12 and this is the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the peoples that have warred against Jerusalem, their flesh will melt while they are standing on their feet and their eyes melt in their sockets, and their tongue will melt in their mouth.

In my chapter on the psychic, as well explain these two worlds, I give the evidence, that the psychic no longer saw me once myself baptized. She saw death, I was good for the world of the devil, but rose again to God's world. The Bible says the world lies under the power of the devil, God has precipitated the devil on earth, the banning of sky.

1 John 5:19 We know that we are of God, and that the whole world lieth in the wicked.

Ezekiel 28:
12 Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyre, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord God, You, you were the accomplished form of perfection, full of wisdom and perfect in beauty,
13 you were in Eden, the garden of God, all the gemstones you covered, the sardius the topaz and diamond, beryl, onyx and jasper, sapphire, emerald and the carbuncle, and gold, the rich work of your tambourines and of your flutes were in you in the day that thou wast created they were prepared.
14 You were anointed cherub that covered, and I ordained thee a such; you were in the holy mountain of God, you walked among the fiery stones.
15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

16 By the abundance of your traffic, your interior was filled with violence, and thou hast sinned, and I have precipitated the mountain of God as a profane thing, and I've destroyed from among the stones of fire, O covering cherub!
17 Thine heart was lifted for your beauty, you corrupted your wisdom because of your splendor; I t 'I threw down, I put you before kings, that they see you.
18 By the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffic thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries, and I brought out a fire from your midst, he hath devoured it, and I've reduced to ashes on the earth in the sight of all who see you.
19 All they that know thee among the people are in awe because of thee, thou art become a terror, and thou shalt no more, forever.

When I see now what happens around me like bad things, and then I read in the Bible which must reach the end of time, I see the bell rang, we're in that end.

So I hear, yes, but everyone says that, and for hundreds of years .. Ok, ok, .. until the day it happens to you. it will happen in the future, until it happens to you, you live! ... Fasten your seat belts, here we go ! ...

Maranatha Lord, come Lord .. Go into Your kingdom ...

By reading these things, I can not remain incredulous. I must try to understand, I analyze, because it is in my soul. Everything that happens around me, this whole incredible story is there to make me understand things. I do understand what hello, I understand the story of God without seeing signs and wonders, I understand that lives by faith in me. There are enough signs around to convince me. ..

The righteous shall be saved through faith ...

When I look around me I see a lot of religions in the world, until the smallest Islands, I see men who worship God. Our spirit drives us to God, seek God.
We see that we are missing something. I talk about something non-physical. We seek to spirituality, to different kinds of meditations, we read to learn and know. All this is beginning to link to us thinking that will lead us to this choice that we absolutely must do, and we are doing what anyone says. As we do in our home. Our heart speaks louder than our words. Everyone agrees, a force above us, on something mystical, We called God..

Romans 1:20 because since the foundation of the world This may not be seeing Him and know His eternal power and divinity, is discerned by means of intelligence, by which things are done in order to make them inexcusable,

Dernière édition par Zorobabel le Mar 3 Mai - 9:47, édité 1 fois
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

New Birth (part 1) Empty
MessageSujet: The closed door of hell   New Birth (part 1) EmptySam 15 Jan - 19:57

The closed door of hell

I am again after a long absence, I expected more, something concrete .. .. During the time of the restaurant, many women seek me through the internet, so I ask God to help me, to enlighten me on the subject, I do not want to hurt or fall into a trap . God digress these women, with dreams or words, to leave .. A younger sister of South America ?! ..

At first, I believe in a hoax, nothing sticks .. I ask God, at least a dozen times to confirm to me by all sorts of signs that this woman is right for me, never failing to apologize God for this insistence, but it's so unbelievable, surreal, I can not help but insist the Gideon ..
God gives me many dreams directly, and then the words of the Bible, then by the woman, then by one of her friends, without any of rigging, .. Her friend saw me knock on the door of my future to come and get ... it's great! I'm happy .. I wait so long ...

Six months pass before I announce to everyone that God has given me a woman now, I am sure I have no doubt .. I wait another six months to prepare for the trip, I'm going to live with it ..

Throughout this year I'm in heaven, thanking God, praising Him ... everyone envied my happiness .. We love each other is very strange like situation, but it was really love, and the relationship is only virtual, not physical .. We lived together already .. Not only the hours spent together on the internet, but so far we've been waiting ... it was divine .. How naive ! ..
.. I can not continue with my restaurant, I declare bankruptcy, I try in vain, I see what path God my record, continue to South America ..
Longer possible to work in Martinique .. On day of my departure a week earlier, the woman breaks our relationship ?! ..
I fall .. I ask God for an explanation, but nothing .. So I switch off completely, they are doing me the Job ?! ..

The carrot on the stick to move the ass .. I do not like at all .. Lord ? ..

You let the devil make me suffer, you have betrayed me, betrayed the promise you had made ? ..
You're so bloody good, is it now and seduction in this Thessalonian Jesus ? ..
I'm completely confused, I do not understand anything, everything suddenly falls apart, but yet everything is real ?! ..
I do not know what to believe, I do not know where to turn, everything changes in a minute .. You like blood and death ? ..
So I'll give you ...

.. Live, I run in the ghetto buy crack, I am God's temple ? ..
So I will destroy this temple, I want to be like God, too, death, suffering, blood, hatred ... and the alphabet, from love comes hate .. L, m, n, o. ..

... So instead of leaving for Peru, I'm leaving for Asia, I want to go shoot me like a dog, then finally overdosed on the Bay of Goa .. I leave everything I have and go, throwing phone numbers, addresses and hardware, I only need some clothes ..

.. After a month, by the merest chance, the woman contacted me and asked me not to do anything stupid, it's a misunderstanding, she loves me, to join .. What happiness !, God heard my pain and extends his hand ?! .. He will not let me die ..

So I arrive in Peru, but now, this is not the same woman, sister, or the same situation, no matter what, this is not the el dorado of God .., after two months, I decided to return to Asia, to finish what I started, it has to stop, I refuse categorically to be a toy, I do not play with love, or my feelings or my integrity towards God or to myself ..

I can give my life right now to God, but not for the devil, nor a God who would play me .. I defend my cause and me down to what I had to, for what I think is right and good, commendable ... but again death cast me, not only I can find no good for me on dope-metered, but I am often scammed .., so I decided to leave Asia to end there, but there yet I fail, I got a ticket for tomorrow night, and arrived at the airport, I need an entry visa, a few days, so I lose my ticket ..

.. I am disgusted, disgusted by this rotten life, this life of hate .. What are our motivations ? ..

In my case, I'm 50, I live for God and love, but if not, then for me, life is meaningless and irrelevant .. I am here to reflect on these events, living from day to day, imploring God to help me, crying every day this suffering, this burden is choking me, I disconnect from this world, I tossed in all meaning, like a dead leaf in the wind ..

I am wanting to cut my throat, because this God of the Bible, the God who made me one day in his business, opened his mouth and mind, loves blood, he takes his walk with the animals sacrifices, murdered, .. Solomon ... In the Old Testament, this perfume smells good ... (Smile) ... I wanted to be castrated at the beginning of my conversion, to please God .., without prodding a few, it would be done .. So what, now God betrayed me ??... and I'll accept ? ..

While the standoff has long engaged me tired, my determination pushes me to the extreme now, if God does not give me what He promised me I would have hit harder to make myself heard, I must be more radical, I am down to a just cause and ready to die for my cause ..
What is life and death ? .. Do I live in now, or for so many years ? .. Do not we die for our freedom ? ..

.. At that time, several events happening simultaneously. I feel a sudden change in me, it goes something in me that I can not explain, inner peace, I am ready and serene, zen, death does not frighten me, for me as a relief A free, I make two overdoses, and I do not remember during my coma, it is as if you unplug the power cord of your TV .. It no longer records, and nothing happens .. For me, I no longer wishes to continue this movie ... But now, it does not happen like that, and I was contacted several times to hold a stewardship, not capital, a good job, a nice person, well what, .. As: too good to be true ?!...

and I'm back to talking about God, the Bible, writing .. Also, I see things take another turn around me, positioning itself for another scheme. I wait patiently, nothing will happen before some time, or to sign the contract or to take a flight to finish .. But this time around, I feel the work and even luck are positioned, all the doors ease open, I feel good about suffering, it is very intense, but I feel it dissipate, say I'm detached from everything, so it's easier to continue ...
For now, I'm like a zombie in a dark corridor, waiting to see the light in my heart, I believe, as Abraham God gave me a reason ...
I worry about today, so that like me, you could check what will happen .. I started this book for a testimony, and testimony is not yet complete .. like me you will make a conclusion, a meditation, as I saw things a little different, as I want thee to share the moment, you, like me, my brother, being in search of the mystical ...
for me, my satisfaction is already at its height, for what I experienced, I shared an incredible experience, to live an incredible experience, Everything is true ... I am not disputing this temple in

Haggai 2:
20 And the word of the LORD came to Haggai a second time, the twenty-fourth [day] of the month, saying,
21 Speak to Zerubbabel, governor of Judah, saying, I will shake the heavens and the earth,
22 I will overthrow the throne of kingdoms, and I will destroy the power of the kingdoms of nations, and I will overthrow chariots and their riders, and horses will be slaughtered, and their riders , each by the sword of his brother.
23 In that day, saith the LORD of hosts, I take thee, Zerubbabel, son of Shealtiel, My servant, saith the Lord, and I'll put a stamp; because I have chosen thee, saith the LORD of hosts.

.. or others such as sentinel:

Ezekiel 33:
7 And thou, son of man, I have made you watchman for the house of Israel, and you hear the word of My mouth, and give them warning from Me
8 When I say to the wicked, wicked, certainly you will die! and that you will not speak to warn the wicked from his way towards him, the wicked shall die in his iniquity but his blood will I require at your hand …

Malachi 2:
7 For the priest's lips should keep science, and it's his mouth that you seek the law because he is the messenger of Jehovah of armies. .

So I get where I need to get, and my way, whoever is drawn to me, and I am completely involved with this bible .. then wait patiently on! .. I think I'm leaving for Israel, I begin to rebuild the temple in Jerusalem ?!..( smile) l, Scripture says that Zerubbabel is at this point ?

John 1:13 .. .. Which were born not of blood nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man but of God ...

.. the heavenly Jerusalem, and Israel, for me at the moment, so I'll take the Word to try to understand, see my future in some ways ..

Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

New Birth (part 1) Empty
MessageSujet: Meditation on the Bible    New Birth (part 1) EmptySam 15 Jan - 20:43

Meditation on the Bible

I was meditating on the (major) Men of God, as kings and prophets. So, thinking that led me to thinking about the book is the Bible. This book perfectly reflects a Man and his mind, or more exactly with the Spirit of God, since we are talking about Man of God.

Genesis:
I'll do some research, but I think the six days of creation, represents the moment when, on both the sperm comes embrillon. As if six days were necessary for the woman is pregnant ..

The names are in Hebrew characters, personalities .. so you can find your family tree and discover yourself, know your personality ..

the Garden of Eden, we are babies, then we move to stage: small children, and adolescents, as in the early chapters of Genesis, where we must explain things, we learn ..

Abraham is the period of time we did not know God, but He watched and took us to Jesus (baptism) .. the flood of Noah's baptism, the Man of God, born again .. law (religion ..), is to behave, a way of being, which is good to do..

happens next: the kings and prophets, they are our ways of acting, and we use examples and evidence, they are our prophecies, as Paul and Peter said: they have been written for those who come after .. .

1 Corinthians 10:11 These things happened to them serve as examples and were written for our instruction, that we have reached the end of time.

1 Peter 1:
10 The prophets who prophesied of the grace that was reserved for you, hello made this the subject of their research and their investigations,
11 wanting to explore the time and circumstances marked by the Spirit of Christ was in them, and it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ and the glory that should follow.
12 It was revealed that it was not for themselves but for you, they were the providers of these things, you have now announced that those you have preached the Gospel through the Holy Spirit sent from sky, and in which angels long to look. ..

when we read, the son of such and such, we see in through these characters, our characters and what we do: bad or good ! .. Each of us will find its own course and its outcome, Jesus is the Spirit of prophecy, and His testimony (the testimony of Jesus in his life everyday ..), it means that each of us who belong to Jesus can be found in the bible it is written for you .. (As we all also prophesied ..)

Apocalypse 22:10 . And he said to me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book. Because time is near.

Apocalypse 19:10. And I fell at his feet to worship him but he told me: See thou do it! I am your fellow servant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus. Adore God. For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

then comes the real commitment, that is after the distraction, that of the prodigal son, who is after the temptation, after having fallen, stripped of everything and all things to all feelings other than God, and when we the depths of our suffering, when the tests are passed, as in Daniel .., when we reject this world, refuse to live in this world (cruel and godless, materialistic, loveless, greedy, etc. ..), when we are detached from the world as if we were dying in the flesh, is the Apocalypse …

so light shines out, then we move into our ministry, and then, God speaks to us directly or by dreams and visions, and all sorts of ways, clear and distinct ..

I hear that sweet voice .. At that time, the prophecies are open to us as a guide, and God guide you in your ascension .. us is: elected ..

in fact, I can read and see the path of life along with evolution as the Bible, then I see a parallel path, it is accessible in different ways, I mean I may end up with n 'How important story of the Bible and be concerned, or have already experienced ..

I can read what the world will be tomorrow, its management, but also get these books, at a man's life ... Each life is represented in this book, the good and the bad, it's life (the book, the Bible) ...

He is the way of our own lives, each one individually. The prophet, the pastor, the sheep, the worker, the useless, demons .. in this life we live today, and is applicable to all people for all time for all countries, all cultures ..

Afterwards, he who must understand and move forward will be how to do it .. The word of God is written for the Men of God, enlightened by His Spirit to do His will, to get to where God intended us to .. do it perfect, finally .. Similarly, we see here, understanding the spiritual and the carnal misunderstanding to be ..

2 Peter 1:
20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of Scripture can not be any private interpretation,
21 because this is not a prophecy that a human will ever been made, but moved by the Holy Spirit that men spoke from God.

1 Samuel 19:20 Saul sent messengers to take David. They saw a gathering of prophets prophesying, with Samuel at their head. The Spirit of God came upon Saul's messengers, and they also began to prophesy themselves.

Apocalypse 11:3 I will give my two witnesses power to prophesy in sackcloth, a thousand two hundred sixty days.

When I became a man of God, accomplished, then God placed me, ressitué in Eden, the promised land .. Am recommending the same things as my first days, not to eat from the tree of knowledge of good and evil ? ..

It is very clear, God gave me all kinds of knowledge and wisdom and discernment to be able to work for / in the Kingdom and to have eternal life ...
Today, this discernment allows me to distinguish between things, to judge all ..

Wisdom to practice only what is good for God ..

Knowing that because I'm awake, I have more credit for practicing bad blood has been shed, but if I sin willfully after having known the truth, then it is more pardons to do more finish, but the fiery wrath of God that will place ...

When I have conquered all male authority, state, flesh, when my life will be based essentially to God, with God and for God, do refer to Him, refusing to compromise so I already live today in my millennium, until the time of my death I will go carnal in God ... as one of its atoms, as a particle of His spiritual ...

He promised a land of delight, where the men are giants, and where it takes two to carry a bunch of fruit .. eheheh! .. too much! .. We are superior beings, divine .. The Spirit of Man is superior to the carnal man ..

Zechariah 2:
6 Flee, flee from the north country! Says the Lord. For I have scattered to the four winds of heaven, saith the LORD.
7 Deliver thyself, O Zion, You who live with the daughter of Babylon!
8 For thus saith the LORD of hosts: After that comes the glory! He sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he who touches you touches the apple of His eye.
9 Behold, I raise my hand against them, and they will fall prey to those who served them. And you know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me.

Today I find myself with Joshua at the Jordan side, hearing me say, you remember everything I told you, and do not turn away either to the right or left of the words that thou hast heard, be strong and vigilant, and you will enjoy the land God gave to your fathers, (it is both physical and spiritual) ..
With this as an advantage over them ... I have the Spirit of God, who has already shown how to overcome, and the Bible, to never forget is engraved in my intention, on paper and in my heart and in my mind ..

It is as if one could travel in time, physically, we know that we set a trap on the left, then go right ... I can now understand what it means to the state, our country governments, man, the carnal, 666 ..

You work for your sin has made you a slave and thrown from Eden, with your wife, or without it, so you suffer the punishment incurred for that purpose, (then do you know the outcome, of your disobedience .. ..).. But if you stay with the government of God and the Bible as the Penal Code as law, then you live in Eden, and thus you will live and depend on God will provide ...

The priest, pastor, living treasures of God, they are devoted to God, he was a carnal man, and after having known God became a spiritual man, then a priest he stands .. And while becoming spiritually born baby to reach the spiritual state of man is (done), it is more useful in the carnal world, there will be a new man, born of God, with other legislation, with another destination, with another result ...

They become priests of God .. It is we who teach and know God, we are sanctified to God and call announce and to save up before the end physical, carnal ..

Brother, God does not allow me to work for your government, I block all the work that is outside of His life .. I am devoted to God and use my time for His cause, for our cause, without worrying about my stomach or my roof, but simply to His law, of what he wants, what he takes pleasure .. . This is where I understand these passages:

Apocalypse 5:
9 And they sang a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the scroll and open its seals, for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed to God by thy blood out of every tribe, every tongue, every people and every nation,
10 and hast made them a kingdom and priests to our God, and they shall reign on earth.

2 Corinthians 6:
14 Do not put yourself with unbelievers abroad. For what is there between righteousness and iniquity? or qu'ya there in common between light and darkness ?
15 What agreement is there between Christ and Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
16 And what is there between the temple of God with idols? For we are the temple of the living God, as God said: I will dwell and walk among them, I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord: Do not touch what is unclean, And I will receive you.
18 I am a father to you, and ye shall be my son and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty. ..

Amen!? .. .. Amen, peace be upon you ..

I do not understand why God let me alone, all these years, in 8 years, I attended a year of meetings, otherwise I was alone with Him, and He, God guided me in His teaching, Whenever I met, I could not see the blinding light of God, but a glimmer in others, stifled by the cares of the carnal world and religions too often based on statements and arguments of Man ...

In fact, I was at hand to avoid being deceived, if one is your teacher, you learn well, but if you have many who disagree, then it becomes more difficult to manage .. As I am hard of hearing, I had to go through a more difficult road, suffering, trials, and physical and spiritual ...

I do understand what I feel, what my mind tells me, knowing that the enemy is present and speaks to me ... brother, psst! .. yes .. i, have fun with me, I'm a toy! .. made tests of loyalty ..

Anyway, whatever path you take, you get to the same original date, same place .. That's what I explained earlier in move in time ...

In fact I use my example and serve others to know which path to take, to understand this world of God, it works with other words .. and a new Spirit, because as in the days of the end prophecy open, and everything becomes clear.

Man has the knowledge .., it's like I'm doing my evidence when the Master had told me those values, and now it gives me a state to govern, manage, and we take the story Initially, the Master tells me these values and a government more important .. and until the end of the physical world, and / or my physical death carnal ... and it started during my baptism .. God gave me a little Spirit (ref values) to manage, a test to see what I'm doing, if I take care .. and the fact grow, then when he returns, he finds his gain and gives me a higher dosage ..

I am natural in the world, I am a restaurant ..
I am milk, I announce baptized and Jesus and shows everywhere,
I am a little child who relies on his father .. I changed jobs, I work part-time with work related requirements of my God ..

Then I grew up, I'm a grown man, blossoms, God gave me a more important managers .., I no longer work at Babylon as a slave, I am devoted to God, I am priest, I am a prince, a king I have access to the riches of God .. My work isno more physical, it is cerebral, I do not pay taxes to Babylon, but Babylon provides for my needs, and Babylon pays tribute to God and pays me tribute ..

I came out of Egypt and I live on the land of my God in His world, spiritual as physical, I serve His law, His cause, ..

This is not a physical war, but spiritual and physical, they are more weapons we use, but the Spirit of God .. we use God, He fought the physical, the spiritual battles you ..

And vice versa too, you fight the physical (your own flesh, your lust .. through prayer and fasting and privation ..) and he fights the spiritual (meaning: the devil in you mind ..).. It makes it docile ... Good meditation, my God bless you ..

Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

New Birth (part 1) Empty
MessageSujet: About the millennium   New Birth (part 1) EmptySam 15 Jan - 21:18

About the millennium (01/2010)

I, Zerubbabel, Ezra Gino mandated for three and a half years by YHVH, the LORD of hosts, the Elohïm of Israel, God Almighty, certifies that day, having received Hashem, my God, to announce the order of repentance and return on ordonnances writting by God for His people to practice them, to live ...

Haggai, Ezra, Zechariah, Jeshua, and the whole army of Heaven assist me in this task to rebuild the temple of our God, for His glory according to His will ..
To each, any place, the board is given to you to resume the study of writing to know your ways. As it is writen that at times marked by the late, great tribulation will come upon all the people of the earth, to feel, to experience their faith to God ...
Let every practice ordinances that God has prescribed

either to Jews, to respect and put into practice all that Moses and the prophets enjoined to their father, recovering to the study in order to discern the times and announced their return wicked ways, leaving idolatry and principles of men and nations recovering mainly to write. God sends His Spirit of discernment ..

or - to Christians not to defile himself with the ways of the nations and their idolatries, to leave the religions and their defects, to reconsider the ways of Jesus and his apostles, to wash their dress, to fill their flask of oil ..

After these times of tribulation, the peace will come to those who remain, and all march as one man for a thousand years, according to one law, that of the LORD Army ..

Today opens the door to another dispensation .. Also, the Jews will soften their yokes and Christians will have their freedom in Jesus harden, so that all applicable ordonances of God, and that there is a perfect balance, one people, one God, the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, YHVH ...
I Zerubbabel, I precedes these things, like John when Jesus came ..

.. Brother, sister, I have plenty to say, but I must wait to be purified in Jerusalem .. (physics) .. before you write things that I see, this is only a foretaste of things say!, take it as a meditation ..

I'm like you, eager to make some profit (you know me ..).. Some wonder why wait to sanctify Jerusalem and prophesy (proclaim God's words ..), as the new Jerusalem is spiritual (in sense: they went to rebuild the Temple with Ezra, Joshua, and Zerubbabel ....), so why the physical ? ..
Of course, Jerusalem is now spiritual, but it has always been .. just as it exists physically and is represented in the world (Jerusalem, Israel), and also represented in the spiritual as ourselves, the son of God .., and also as a party in our physical body. . Jerusalem is the spiritual in my physical body, physical .. It is this light of God which enlightens the nations (me), or human nature, animal ..

When God hath spoken by His prophets, they announced outside the land of Israel, but then came to Jerusalem announce prophesy ..

Because Jerusalem is the link between the physical and the spiritual Jerusalem is the connection of both worlds, spirit and flesh ...

God was heard in Jerusalem, His city, in the eyes of His people and the eyes of nations, of all ..

So no prophet of God can prophesy that by staying home, those things of this prophesy world ..

.. Another thing, what I said earlier was not a prophecy but a blink of an eye on things that happen ...
when I say I prophesy: "Thus saith the LORD, the God of Israel, my God ..

.. the Lord bless you ..

Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

New Birth (part 1) Empty
MessageSujet: The gift of the Spirit    New Birth (part 1) EmptySam 15 Jan - 21:33

The gift of the Spirit

Brother, sister, I want to tell you about the Spirit, too, how I've lived ..

.. I understand now when Paul said that we receive a small amount, some earnest of the Spirit, because it is already huge for our physical design (carnal).

Imagine that since my earliest memory, I thought of God. When I call, is was very powerful, and I immediately fell on the Apocalypse .. And I was concerned but can not explain ..

Already a small amount of spirit .. My first reaction when God asked me what I wanted, .. I asked Him His fullness in me, and dosage that overflows .. The total what! ..

.. And already, I could share what I lived, was too powerful, and nobody could hear me ... then more of the Spirit, the test, the fall ...

then God wakes me up in His time, and now this!, it gets downright unconventional, delirium,

I'm sitting at the table of God, I speak to Him (not yet face to face, for I am unclean to Babylon, but Rather cloudy ..) and all the saints before us, all ..

I start crying, asking them for forgiveness for all my driving miscreant, (facing this unexpected scene ..).. For His mercy endures forever ..

It was like a kingdom in time of great kings, the saints were there, but they were like angels, not physical ..
God asks me to explain what I saw on the ground, then I tell them, then God asks me what I suggest as a solution, then I expose my point of view ..
God looks at each and every approved my idea, and God said it is done well, okay, because then He gave orders ...

.. And then He asked me what I want and I'll say the Lord total! .. If I materialize my two favors, the first time, I asked Him a race car, and I granted it, and the second time, I asked Him a spaceship war (for his war against evil, good !..), safe and God gave me everything I wanted because it was for His glory and His name, for the respect of His name ....

He is living brothers, it's too powerful ... Glory to God, the LORD of hosts, .. Adonai thank you ..

.. At this point, I see that the dosage of Spirit is far more voluminous, and God shows me what I should do, and He answers me everything I asked Him .. It's madness .., when I dreamed this scene in my madness and my loneliness, since my conversion, I had no idea the truth, I was ashamed to have these thoughts and saw myself as the enemy, who usurped the identities .. Flip ... especially that the "believers" are there to reassure you ... lol ..
I could see the jealousy and contempt ... well .. No one knows what God gave me, or else one who reads his Bible well and believes what is written ...

All this to tell you brother (I have trouble now call you brother, sister, but I'll leave you a chance to see that I know, and leave you a chance to repent ..)
.. when we were together, I saw you like an open book, how you were before God, say your truth ..

I represented the hidden eyes of God ... I saw you, you, cheat, lie, get lost in your pride, .. and I beg you to repent and give up your bad voice, because I promise you gnashing of teeth .. Jezebel, Judas .. plagues are for you .. I am holding a cup .. hear it well! ..

.. All that to say that right now when I am veiled from the eyes of the Spirit, because of my sin, even milled is oversized, the difference between the two dosages of Spirit ..

All this gave me some understanding of the most divine things is why wait when the time comes when I am sanctified, spiritually and physically to continue sharing this story .. I now know how to get there, .. And this testimony is to enlighten you, to you, brother, sister in Christ, to YHVH …

. I now understand the meaning and status of spiritual growth that leads you in reincarnation .. the soul is reincarnated .. we'll talk ..

.. I see things happen, it is very beautiful, I look forward to continue ... brother, sister, give me a few days and all will be divinely perfect .. Spotless .. Blameless ..

.. What will happen to that moment of emotion as I live, as we live .. I give my life to be on ...

.. I will post a nice picture on my profile, I have already .. surprise .. lol ..

.. May God bless you .. Baruch Hashem .. Baruch atta Adonai ..

Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

New Birth (part 1) Empty
MessageSujet: End of the first chapter, the carnal   New Birth (part 1) EmptySam 15 Jan - 21:41

End of the first chapter, the carnal

.. Here, every day, God fills me with spirit, with such strength, that I must write on how I feel later, soon, I isolate myself for your clarification on all issues that bother us knowing that you and I are exactly identical, a carnal perspective, identical to when the new birth in Christ, so that position myself, able to understand our problems ...

If I was a physics be unfounded carnal before you, you say .. yes, but you is easy ... you're an angel, too, you can win .. But this is not the case, too, as we understand it, I do what I say, because what is good for you, so is for me ... and, knowing that for I who wanted to be a prophet (during my call ..) that I wanted to be a pastor, working for God ...., so here I served, but woe to me, if God gives me a herd of grazing, confidence, and that he eats the sheep .... yes ?!...

So now I'm in this ministry, and God, by my testimony, biblical, you prove my identity, so I will explain what it is the Sabbath ... the millennium .. God's Sabbath, His day of rest ..., children of God ... this dispensation takes us to a spiritual evolution ... one understands the Bible differently, and / or the Bible is taken from Genesis, this being the symbol of our new birth identified with God's people ..
Briefly, I will explain all this in later chapters (my forum topic: the millennium .. I'll put the link later on ..) ..

Gino died in real life, 40 years, as the fortune teller told me to leave room to Zerubbabel, the son of God .. My Father is Jehowah, the Lord of hosts, The Adonai .. and my brothers are Jesus, Moses, Abraham, Ruth, Esther, Pierre, Jean, etc. .. and all those who love our God .. IN SPIRIT AND TRUTH ...

Shalom .. Baruch atta Adonai .. .. BARUCH HASHEM ..

Contenu sponsorisé

New Birth (part 1) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: New Birth (part 1)   New Birth (part 1) Empty

New Birth (part 1)
Page 1 sur 1