ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -

La connaissance de Dieu, la reconstruction du temple, C'est moi Le Zorobabel et c'est maintenant l'éveil de Zacharie 4 (janvier 2010)..

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 Électhor-ex : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal
Le Deal du moment : -20%
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, ...
Voir le deal
399 €

Israël Zorobabel (Israël Zerubbabel)

AuteurMessage
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Israël Zorobabel (Israël Zerubbabel) Empty
MessageSujet: Israël Zorobabel (Israël Zerubbabel)   Israël Zorobabel (Israël Zerubbabel) EmptyJeu 9 Déc - 20:50

Shalom,

I am Zerubbabel, who is coming .. according to the word, to identify in the book ..

Ezra 2:
62 These sought their genealogical titles, but they found them not. It excludes from the priesthood,
63 and the governor told them not to eat the most holy things until a priest has consulted the Urim and Thummim.

I am writing a book without any thought in my conversion, by the future, I have compared the dates that led me to identify with certainty a character from the Bible ..

Here is the link in my book that explains and identifies me .. it is on this forum, and welcome .. :

https://rassemblement.1fr1.net/t97-zerubbabel#340

and the link of book I write:

https://rassemblement.1fr1.net/f9-my-book

ps: I'm sorry for the pubs, I do not control, too ?! .. we will do with .. lol ..

Another thing ..
I noticed with regret the indifference and jealousy and many other bad attributes, when you hear that I claim to be the Zerubbabel ... I want to tell you this,
- Happy is he who blessed them that day because he sees great things .. announced and will include
- are other miserable as they are identified as those that are against God and His will ... like when Jesus or some other prophets came from God ...

.. But can you, like me,
identify yourself with some one, where all his dates stick with your dates,
be one with this People,
talk to God, ask Him, and God will answer,
be in direct communion with the living Spirit of the Bible,
be in direct communion with God, YHVH,
can you understand the parables, and open the prophecies of the Bible ? ..

.. Baruch atta YHVH .. .. lol ... it's too powerful ! ..

As for the image that represents me, this is what I look like ..

Esther 1:13 Then the king said to the sages who had knowledge of the time. Because so was the king's business, before anyone knew the laws and the law.

If you have to contact me, you can send me a message..

God bless you ..
Israël Zorobabel

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Israël Zorobabel (Israël Zerubbabel)
Page 1 sur 1