ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -

La connaissance de Dieu, la reconstruction du temple, C'est moi Le Zorobabel et c'est maintenant l'éveil de Zacharie 4 (janvier 2010)..

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, 144 Hz, FreeSync ...
399 € 499 €
Voir le deal

Moses and Jesus, the two oil lines

AuteurMessage
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Moses and Jesus, the two oil lines Empty
MessageSujet: Moses and Jesus, the two oil lines   Moses and Jesus, the two oil lines EmptyLun 22 Aoû - 17:33

In this study, I will explain and show you which Moses and Jesus, and what role God has given them ..
You think the subject is simple, but I'm seeing the weakness of spirit of the people around me, lack of lucidity and total blindness to understand and know God .. You know the religions, but do not know God .. I invite you to read about me: God vs the world.., which precisely explains the difference there is between the two ..

Religion made you abolish the Old Testament, but you did not understand because it teaches us about what will happen, it was the shadow of things to come ..
The old covenant was physical to teach us the spiritual, to us, that after the sacrifice of Jesus, have become spiritual beings, born again, we are the heavenly Jerusalem ..

Ecclesiastes 1:
9 What has been is what will be; and what has been done is what will be done; and there is nothing new under the sun.
10 Are there any thing we can say, See, this is new? - It was already in the ages which were before us.

Zechariah 4:
11 And I answered and said to him, What are these two olive trees to the right of the candlestick, and on its left?
12 And I answered again and said to him, What are the two olive branches which, beside the two golden pipes pour gold for themselves?
13 And he spake unto me, saying, Do not you know what they are? And I said, No, my lord.
14 And he said, These are the two son of oil, that stand before the Lord of all the earth

Both son of oil, are Moses and Jesus, because oil is the Spirit, and God has given His Spirit to these people so they deliver and save His people, we might even add that they the sort, because we are differentiated from religious .. the following religious faiths, politicians follow God .. These two people therefore had a very important role in the conduct of the people, they were our spiritual guides ..

The first was Moses, whom God was using so that we do out of the servitude or so of the world, the devil, corruption, represented by Egypt ..
Moses, brought us the word of God is the law and its ordinances, those words were to teach us what to do between us, but also from the world .. Because when we call, we are well people of the world, teach out the teachings of the world, but also of religions and governments .. every time I talk of religion, it also involves the world and governments, because they are all created by the mind of the devil, by men of power, and that is why their teachings differ from the teachings of God ..
This law that God gave to Moses was to make us holy, and by this opportunity (holiness), enable us to know God and to enter His kingdom .. She taught us discipline, obedience, fear of the LORD. We must acquire to enter heaven, because without them, the flesh is unruly, it is sin, destined for death .. This law, God gives it to us, to reveal sin, it teaches us that is sin, seen with the eyes of God, not with ours ..
It is clear therefore that there is nothing to change, it would put the word of God in question, His judgments, His abilities .. It is the devil that stands against God, it poses new foundations .. it is very dangerous to follow him because he dies at the end, and all his followers with him. If you make a short analysis, you will realize that religions just change the words of God, they undermine his authority, and when you follow them, you have the devil for your loss thus ..

The second person to whom God has given His Spirit, Jesus .. I'm talking about in this context, people are filled with the Spirit to lead the people of God wherever He decided to place it, it will be heaven, we will be like angels .. But until this sky, where only perfection can enter, we are on the earth, in the flesh, to prepare us, to destroy the works of the flesh to leave up the works of the Spirit ..

Romans 8 (read in full): 13 For if you live according to the flesh you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body you will live.

Jesus therefore leads to a superior dispensation than Moses, and we can see that since our fall in Eden, we go progressing, and this will be to perfection ..
Jesus brings us through his sacrifice, access to the Father, who was not with Moses .. With Moses, we needed a way for our relationship with God, while with Jesus, we are one with God in the sense that God dwells in us .. And we can read this chapter of John 17, where Jesus prays to God for our unit ..

John 16:23 And in that day you will not make me requests. Verily, verily I say unto you, that all things whatever you ask the Father in my name, He will give you.

John 17:
21 That they all may be one, as You, Father, are in me and I in You; that they also be in us so that the world may believe that You sent me You.
22 And the glory which You have given me I have given them, that they may be one as we are one;
23 I in them and You in me; that they may be one, and that the world may know that You, You sent me, and that You have loved them as You have loved me.

Jesus by his sacrifice abolished death, it brings us eternal life, but it will be understood, because the more you progress in holiness, the more spiritually evolved, and in the book of Isaiah, we read that death n 'have no power, they will kill more ..
It should be understood that in Eden, we were perfect beings, and there was no death, no one was killed and vegetarian, and death entered with sin .. It is sin that gave birth to death and sickness and weakness .. In reading the old testament, we see that the first men lived very old, several hundred years ..

Isaiah 65:25 The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the ox; and dust will be the serpent's food. There is no harm done, and nor destroy in all My holy mountain, saith the Lord (Isaiah 11:6)

Jesus therefore, abolished death, gives us eternal life, gives us direct access to the Father, and makes us into His kingdom .. The Old Testament is a shadow of things to come, teaches us that it does was not Moses who made us enter Israel, but Joshua, who is none other than Jesus, the word is the same in Hebrew .. Today it is this same Jesus who makes us enter Israel, the promised land that God given, except that today it is spiritual and we are Jerusalem, the heavenly Jerusalem .. We are in the flesh, but death in the flesh, giving way to the spiritual being that was born with our baptism with Jesus ..

Deuteronomy 31:
7 Moses called Joshua and said to him before all Israel: Be strong and courageous, for you shall go with this people into the land which the LORD swore to their fathers to give them, and it is you who the put them in possession.
23 The Lord gave His orders to Joshua son of Nun. He said: Be strong and of good courage: for thou shalt bring the children of Israel into the land which I swore to give them; and I myself will be with you.

Joshua 1:7 Only be strong and be very firm, to observe to do according to all the law which Moses My servant commanded you ordered; not from it to the right or left, so that you may prosper wherever you go.

John 3:
3 Jesus answered and said, Verily, verily I say unto you, If a man be born again, he can not see the kingdom of God.
5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily I say unto you, If a man be born of water and the Spirit, he can not enter the kingdom of God.
6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

We read so that Jesus is the one who makes us enter Israel, our land. It is important to understand that Jesus did not come to change the words of God, but that we bring them, words that were not known to the people, but only for the priests, who were in that their heads, as it is today, and hogged the people of God, concerned over their vanity and their wealth, that of the edification of the people .. things have not changed, these same teachers lead the people of God for their comfort, and the pastor is not ordained by God, but by a religion ..

Acts 4:13 And seeing the boldness of Peter and John, and having perceived that they were illiterate men and common, they were astonished, and they recognized them as having been with Jesus.

John 17:
6 I have manifested Thy name to the men whom Thou hast given me the world; They were Yours, and You gave them to me; and they have kept Thy word.
8 For I have given them the words which You have given me, and they have received them; and have known surely that I came out from Thee, and they have believed that Thou hast sent me You.
14 I have given them Your word and the world has hated them because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

We speak many words of God, those that He gave to Moses to instruct us .. In Joshua 1 we have read not to depart from this law that God gives us because it allows us to live, to have access to his heaven, for it is one that will make us perfect .. The world taught us his requirements, but it destroyed us, then God picked us, he sent Jesus to this, and he teaches us what conduct we must take if we want to enter His heaven .. this law and these ordinances teach us what we can do and what we should avoid doing, if we want to displease God and dismiss .. It is obvious that in this act shall be taken away everything that was attractive to death, and external paces, having become spiritual beings .. the beard is not necessary to me, neither circumcision which is now the heart, but I still can not dress like a woman .. it will be recalled that in Egypt we passed the lamb's blood on the lintels of our doors, to protect against the devastating, so today it is the blood of Jesus, which is upon us, spiritually, not physically ..

Jeremiah 4:4 Circumcise yourselves to the LORD and remove the foreskin of your hearts, men of Judah and inhabitants of Jerusalem, lest My fury come forth like fire, and burn, without person to turn it off, because of the evil of your doings.

Deuteronomy 30:6 And the LORD your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of thy seed, that you love the Lord thy God with all thy heart and with all your soul, that you may live;

Prophets are sent by God to warn us of the dangers not to listen to God .. And we saw that the temple was destroyed because the people worshiped idols, turned away from God and no longer followed his orders. This same scenario is repeated today, a people said to belong to God, but adore idols, he no longer follows what God says, but it follows that man said .. If we consider that we are now the living temple of God, it will be destroyed in the same way if we let sin dominate in us, because God can not in any case co-exist with sin .. And to tell you more, we are already destroyed by religions, and I came with other elected officials, put order in all this, I Zorobabel, who reconstructed the destroyed temple ..
It should not have done great studies to see and understand that what I teach religions is no longer accort with God, it's a different education, with different requirements, different God, a different name, and even these, different religions, or everyone chooses the one that best suits him, the one that suits his flesh ..
But at no time, Jesus came to make these changes .. These changes come from the Romans in 300 years, during the Councils, in accordance with the Jews, they are the ones who determined which books place in the Bible, and to show you weaknesses, the books do not follow in chronological order, they are placed anyhow, and the division of verses from the rest .., and both were those who crucified Jesus, which therefore opposed God, they are our enemies, not our allies .. we should not listen to what they say or what they give us to read but we must continue to follow God, and it is for this why Jesus tells us that it is the Spirit that sends us who will lead us into all truth .. Without this spirit, we are blind and we can not understand or know God .. the advantage we have is that they can handle everything except what's important to us to know God .. they impose a limit to their power of destruction ..
Whoever carries the banner of God is part of His people and will be marked with His seal, it follows the orders of God ..
One who follows the world bears the mark of the beast, 666 .. This brand is none other than the brand of the world, religions, governments, rights, power .. We must worship the Creator, not the creature .. There is a real danger to follow them, life threatening, and the Apocalypse begins already, because of the religious because they defile God, and the insult by their conduct .. you follow what suits you in the Bible, you keep the verses that you like, God is no longer sovereign, you're the bosses, you want to impose your God conduct, how do .. But this can not succeed is to seduction coming from the devil, and he and his followers will be destroyed at the end, they can not enter the kingdom of God in that heavenly Jerusalem of the Apocalypse 21 and 22 ..

Ephesians 5:6 Let no one deceive you with empty words; for because of these things the wrath of God comes upon the son of disobedience.

Luke 16:
29 But Abraham said, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.
31 He said to him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, they will not be convinced either if someone rises from the dead.

Ephesians 5:19 Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;

Colossians 3:16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, - in all wisdom teaching and admonishing one another in psalms, hymns, spiritual songs, singing in your hearts to God in the spirit grace.

With psalms ??! .. But if I have abolished the Old Testament, how can I speak with psalms and more that speak to me to keep the law?! ..

Psalms 37:31 The law of his God is in his heart, not his not stagger.

Psalms 78:1 Give ear to My law, My people! incline your ears to the words of My mouth.

Psalm 94:12 Blessed is the man whom You chasten, O Jah! and that You teach by Thy law,

Romans 3:31 we make void so the law through faith? Certainly not! on the contrary, we establish the law.

Psalm 119:
1 Blessed are the undefiled in the way, who walk in the law of the Lord
18 Open my eyes, and see the wonders that are in Thy law
29 Remove from me the way of lying, and, in Your grace, give me Your law.
34 Give me understanding, and I will keep Your law, and will keep the all my heart.
126 It is time for Jehovah to work: they canceled Your law.

Jeremiah 31:33 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the LORD, I will put My law within them, and I will write on their heart, and I will be their God, and they shall be My people;

etc .. It will be said, because the list is long ..
Look what you said a prophecy of the end for the millénuim ..

Apocalypse 1:6 and has made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever! Amen.

Apocalypse 5:10 and hast made them kings and priests to our God, and they shall reign on the earth.

Apocalypse 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death has no power; but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

The priests are those who teach law, they lead and guide the people ..

It is not too late to understand and do well .. it is not too late to repent and change ..
Good meditation ..

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Page 1 sur 1