ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -

La connaissance de Dieu, la reconstruction du temple, C'est moi Le Zorobabel et c'est maintenant l'éveil de Zacharie 4 (janvier 2010)..

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ d’achat sur une sélection Apple
Voir le deal

Jesus is the sacrifice

AuteurMessage
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Jesus is the sacrifice Empty
MessageSujet: Jesus is the sacrifice   Jesus is the sacrifice EmptyMer 15 Mar - 12:12

Jesus is the sacrifice

In this study, I will explain why Jesus is a sacrifice, and why a God of love authorizes blood to flow, for to our conception of love we can not understand how death could be Justified ..

At first, we must understand that we were in Eden as angels, immortal, and sin produced in us a fall as well as death. Because of sin, not only do we no longer live forever, but also, the more we advance in time, the more our years of life diminish, sin weakens us. We may also understand that the first Men lived longer than us, And see that during the millennium we will have a lifetime of a thousand years, for we will master sin, the devil will no longer have authority, he will be bound, and also we will obey God.

Sacrifice intervened as a substitute for a sentence of death, for sin produces death. We know that to enter heaven with God we must become perfect, in the sense of mastering sin, not to let it dominate over our bodies and our minds. The word teaches us that we are under the control of the devil, until the day we commit ourselves to God, but we must understand that our commitment to be effective must be adjoined with Jesus plus the commandments of God. It is this cocktail that will enable me to conquer sin, that is, the devil, the lusts of the flesh, and it is this cocktail that will allow me to receive the Spirit of God who will allow me to follow the ordinances of God Without this cocktail, it will be impossible for me to know God, nor to follow Him, so I will cling to a religion, so the commandments of Men .. The Spirit allows me to understand and to act with the world Of the Spirit, and without this Spirit I will remain carnal, and follow the principles of the flesh. The principles of the flesh are none other than what I knew before coming to God, they are what one learns Of the world, either at school, or by our parents, our governments or our religions.

The old covenant explains things to us, it explains what we are, as well as the different issues arising from our actions. Our disobedience produces the destruction of our carnal body, the physical death, at first, but it will nevertheless lead to our spiritual death, for those who do not follow God can not have access to His heaven .. God, in order not to destroy us all, allows animals to die in our place, this death should produce in us a case of conscience.
We must understand that in Eden we were vegetarians, we ate fruits and vegetables, and animals ate grass, so there was no death, blood was not flowing, and we are the instigators Of that flowing blood, to be seduced.

The path of the Carnal Man who is to be destroyed to the perfect Man of God who has access to God or His sky, is divided into several stages.
There is the natural man without God, who will be destroyed, not in any way entering the presence of God.
There is the man who engages with God but refuses His authority, the religious therefore, they will be destroyed, as can be read in the parable of the sower (Matthew 13).
There are those who engage with God and follow Him, meaning that they are baptized adults in Jesus after repenting of their sins, the more they keep the commandments and ordinances of God. This is called a new being born of the Spirit. These people have a guarantee to reach God, they are called the elect, or the sons of God.

The time of God is fulfilled in 7000 years. These 7000 years will be used to make the sort in heaven, following the rebellion of the angels who follow the devil, against the others who remain faithful to God. 6000 years for man, necessary for its preparation, it will be said again Education, and schooling, followed by 1000 years of learning, where we will put into practice what we have learned during our education, it consists in mastering the commandments and ordinances of God. This millennium is reserved for the We will be the priests, we will teach the commandments of God to others (Revelation 1:6 ; 5:10 ; 20:6). The others will be all who practiced the righteousness of God without having the opportunity to know the blessings of Jesus, for it is evident that all in this world do not have access to the Bible or to our knowledge. Do not have our technology, not everyone can read, etc.

Sacrifices are therefore substitutes, which allow us to remain temporarily alive, they are used to erase our sins. These sacrifices used in the old covenant were to announce the sacrifice of Jesus, which enables us to make ourselves perfect.
The old covenant was the shadow of things to come, it is necessary so that we can understand and analyze the different issues in our ways. It teaches us what we need to do and why. Today, as we become spiritual beings through Jesus, we use Jesus as a sacrifice, whether of prosperity, expiatory, or otherwise, for when we pray we put forth the blood and sacrifice of Jesus, Is only that God will receive our prayers.

It is important to understand that Jesus did not come to stand against God. He did not come to make us change God, nor to make us change the ordinances of God, those He gives for His people. Religions have made you abolish the law, and divert you from our obligations to God. It is therefore very dangerous to follow them, it will be for our loss, for to pronounce the name of Jesus does not save, but to do the will of God saves, and Jesus is in His will. It is important to be able to compare the two alliances , One being the reflection of the other, so they must be alike. It is with this old covenant that I can find my story, and whether what I do is correct and pleases God.
For information, Jesus made us pass into the promised land (he is Joshua), he is that door of the world of slavery to the free world of God. But we must not misunderstand the words, for we are not free to live in any way, but we are free with regard to sin and the devil, he has no more authority over us. Finally, until you refuse the authority of God, for then the devil will take you back, he will give you the chains of slavery and sin (Matthew 12:43-45), and it is for this reason That religious are constantly sinning, and that they are not conscious of sinning against God, even as one reads everywhere in the Bible the importance of keeping the commandments of God. They are what make us live, for they teach us behavior to follow and practice, they teach us obedience and discipline, discernment between good and evil, between pure and impure.

Jesus is the sacrifice, but it is not the word as you believe the Romans. You must understand what you are reading and who posted it. The Bible came to us by the Jews and the Romans, they are religious enemies of God, like all religions, they come from Men. They were the ones who manipulated the world and the writings, and in Jesus' time, it was Caesar who ruled Europe and the Middle East, he had a phenomenal power, and it was not to forget that he was an idolater And demoniac. Reading the Bible, you will see that in all times religious or power stood against God. It is the governors or the kings who make the calendars, who decide when the day begins, who impose the Days of festivals and their rules, and it can be read that from the beginning they are the ones who cause God's people to be led astray.

Matthew 28:
11 And as they were going away, behold, some men of the guard went into the city, and reported to the chief priests all the things that had happened.
12 And when they had gathered themselves together with the elders, they took counsel, and gave a good sum of money to the soldiers,
13 Saying, Tell, his disciples came by night, and stole him while we slept;
14 And if the governor comes to hear of it, we will persuade him, and we will put you out of concern.
15 And they took the money, and did as they were taught; And this word has spread among the Jews even to this day.

So do not think that Jews are bad and Christians better because they are no different, all obey the leaders of their religion. Let us not forget that Christians do not follow God, but they follow the Romans, and all their manipulations can be read in the councils, which began after the death of Jesus, and I do not feel that the New Testament The shadow of the old, but rather completely different.

God has given us a story, and He has sent us His directives through Moses. There is nothing to change in what God has told us, and we have to be wary of the changes, namely, who gives them to us and what the repercussions will be. By changing the ordinances of God, you dethrone Him Profit of men, of a religion. It means that God was wrong, and that you are teaching your religion above God, but it is a manipulation of the devil, it is the devil who since Eden likes to change the words of God, and reread our history well, those who did not believe or who did not want to submit to God were destroyed, and you with your ways will not be exempt.

Jesus tells us that he came to bring the Father's words, not his own.

John 14:
23 Jesus answered and said to him, If any man love me, he will keep my word, and my Father will love him; And we will come to him, and we will make our abode with him.
24 He who does not love me does not keep my words. And the word that you hear is not mine, but that of the Father who sent me.

John 17:
6 I have manifested Your name to the men whom Thou hast given me of the world; They were to You, and You gave them to me; And they kept Your word.
8 For I have given them the words which You have given me, and they have received them; And they really knew that I came out from You, and they believed that You You sent me.
14 I have given them Your word, and the world has hated them, because they are not of the world, as I am not of the world.

1 John 2:
4 He that saith, I know Him, and keepeth not His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
5 But whosoever keepeth His word, in him the love of God is truly consummated; therefore we know that we are in Him.

Psalms 119:
9 How can a young man make his way pure? It will be by taking care according to Your word.
101 I have kept my feet from every evil way, that I may keep Your word.

It is precisely the law of God and His ordinances which teach me what is good or not, what is good or not, what is pure or unclean.

We must now become conscious of the acts we do, when we speak the name of Jesus, or when we commit ourselves to God, for it is evident that we can not laugh at God or the sacrifice of Jesus. Many say they are committed to God, so to make themselves they use the sacrifice of Jesus, but they do not want to leave the world, nor anything of their bad habits, even worse, they use the sacrifice of Jesus and commit iniquity, They are thieves, adulterers, liars, etc ... So what, you would go to paradise because you pronounce the name of Jesus? ... If it were so, I will serve an unjust God, thankfully it is not The case. Your judgment will be more severe than that of the pagans who practice justice without knowing anything about God, rather read ..

Hebrews 10:
26 For if we sin willingly after having received the knowledge of the truth, there remains no sacrifice for sins,
But a certain awful expectation of judgment and the ardor of a fire that will devour the adversaries.
28 If anyone has despised the law of Moses, he will die without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses,
29 How much more severe do you think that the one who has trampled under foot the Son of God will be judged worthy, and who has profaned the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified, Spirit of grace?

Exodus 20:7 Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; For the LORD will not hold as an innocent one who has taken His name in vain.

Good meditation ..
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Jesus is the sacrifice
Page 1 sur 1