ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -

La connaissance de Dieu, la reconstruction du temple, C'est moi Le Zorobabel et c'est maintenant l'éveil de Zacharie 4 (janvier 2010)..

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à -50% (large sélection)
Voir le deal

Jesus is the Word

AuteurMessage
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Jesus is the Word Empty
MessageSujet: Jesus is the Word   Jesus is the Word EmptySam 30 Mai - 23:46

Jesus is the Word

Peace on you ..

Jesus is the Word .. A sentence that seems simple, but yet remains misunderstood (though it is not misunderstood for elected) .. I will open your eyes to understand and exchange your ways ...

Matthew 19:11 But he said to them, Not all men can receive this saying, but those to whom it is given;

John 1:
1 In the beginning was the Word; and the Word was with God; and the Word was God
14 And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us (and we beheld his glory, glory as of the only son of the Father,) full of grace and truth;

First, we can understand that God manifested His word with Jesus .. Jesus came to give us and make us understand the word of God ..

Mark 2:2 And straightway many were gathered together, so that it could find no room even near the door; and he spoke the word.

John 14:
23 Jesus answered him, If anyone loves Me, he will keep my word, and my Father will love and we will come to him and make our home with him.
24 Whoever does not love me does not keep my words. And the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father who sent me.

But it is the word of God, when in this passage of scripture we read the word of God? ..

Jesus was sent 4,000 years after God was manifested, so we must, by reading the Bible, find the words of God .. It is clear that Jesus does not bring us new words, but the word of God (John 1:14), it is therefore repeat .. It is in the old covenant that we will look for those words that God sent us by Jesus .. It is in the old covenant that we will seek the Word of God ..

We have the first words of God in Genesis at the time of creation, but Jesus did not come to remind us of the creation of the universe, but came to remind us of the words of God that make us live ..

Matthew 4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.

The word of God makes us live, there are initially came by Moses .. It is therefore in the law or Torah so .. At that time, God sent us through Moses His words, which made us live, if brought into practice ..

God gave us the Ten Commandments first .. After speaking with Moses, God wrote His words on the tables of stone..

Exodus 31:18 And when He had finished speaking with Moses on Mount Sinai, he gave him the two tables of testimony, tables of stone, written with the finger of God.

Then, again by Moses, God gave us orders, words to live.
He gave us a procedure, practice, a lifestyle, ways of doing things, different ways of nations .. God taught to us who were of nations, has become holy, to reach heaven. . We could not stay in their congregation, that if we practiced His ordinances ..
Here's an example:

Exodus 20:14 Thou shalt not commit adultery.

Leviticus 20:10 a man who commits adultery with another man's wife - who committeth adultery with his neighbor's wife ... the man and the adulterous woman will be put to death.

But we have many other examples, such as when they made a golden calf, they were swallowed up by the earth when it was a burden for the shabbath, he was stoned, unclean animals do not eat, etc. .. All these things are introduced to make us holy ..

Deuteronomy 18:12 for whoever does these things is detestable to the LORD; and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee.

Deuteronomy 22:5 The woman shall not wear a man's dress, and the man did not clothe a woman's garment; for whoever does these things is detestable to the LORD your God.

Leviticus 11:45 For I am the Lord who brought you up out of Egypt, that I am your God and you shall be holy, for I am holy.

Some confuse, for their own loss, the law of sacrifice, with the ordinances of the law ..

The law of sacrifice is no longer in force because Jesus gave himself a sacrifice for sin. Jesus is the ultimate sacrifice, and with his sacrifice, he overcame death .. It is the latest bloodshed, perfect sacrifice that gives us access to heaven .. Access to heaven if we keep the word of God ..

Hebrews 9:12 and not with the blood of goats and calves but his own blood, entered once for all into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption.

John 5:24 Verily, verily, I say to you, whoever hears my word and believes Him who sent me, to eternal life and not come into condemnation; but is passed from death to life.

Matthew 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Religions are using this sentence to abolish the word of God, but Jesus said: Until heaven and earth pass ..
Also, they are not yet past ..

Mark 7:13 the word of God by your tradition that you have passed one another; and you do many similar things.

When Jesus said, It is finished, or is fulfilled, according to some translations, it obviously speaks of his sacrifice ..

John 19:30 When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished. And having bowed his head, he put his mind.

.. For his sacrifice held to conquer death (Hebrews 9:12) .. So Jesus performed his work, that for which he came .., conquer death ..

Formerly with Moses when we sinned, we had to offer animal sacrifice to atone for our sins .. Jesus is the lamb of sacrifice ..

But we must understand that the ordinances of the law, those words that God gave us through Moses, are not abolished .. Today they are still in force, can not commit adultery, nor steal, etc. .. Otherwise, we would die .. And even if we do not die as fast as in the days of the law, we die anyway, we will be partly closed ..

Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you; Depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

John 12:48 He who rejects me, and receiveth not my words, hath judge him the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.

Here is the parable of the sower, which precisely illustrates the subject ..

Matthew 13:
19 Whenever anyone hears the word of the kingdom and does not understand it, the evil comes and takes away what was sown in his heart; This is he that was sown along the path.
20 And he that was sown on rocky places, this is he who hears the word and immediately receives it with joy;
21 but has no root in himself, but is only for a while, and when tribulation or persecution arises because of the word, by he is offended.
22 And he that was sown among thorns, this is he that heareth the word; and the cares of this world and the deceitfulness of riches choke the word, and it becomes unfruitful.
23 And he that was sown on the good ground is he who hears and understands the word, who bears fruit also, and produces a hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.

There is a sort among men, to know what are our feelings towards God .. To become a son of God, while we were despicable, is a great honor that God gives us .. To win the title, we will have excel, surpass our flesh, because the path is difficult and the access door ..

John 17:
6 I have manifested thy name to the men whom Thou hast given me the world; They were Yours, and You gave them to me; and they have kept Thy word.
14 I have given them Your word and the world has hated them because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
17 Sanctify them in the truth; Your word is truth.

1 Corinthians 9:25 But whoever fights in the arena saw in all things; they do it to receive a corruptible crown; but we, in order to receive an incorruptible.

James 1:12 Blessed is the man that endureth temptation; since when he has been manifested by the true test, he will receive the crown of life, which He promised to those who love Him.

Keep the Word of God has to be the enemy of the world, because there are lots of constraints to follow what God advises us .. The world is manipulated, that you not coming in the sky .. The calendars are made by the governors, but none matches the one God and celebrations, food, etc .. Everything is implemented in this world, that you perish .. It is the role of the devil ..

James 4:4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity against God? Whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

John 8:55 And you do not know Him; but I know Him, and if I said I did not know Him, I would be a liar like you; but I know Him and I keep His word.

So if you want to keep His Word, then you must observe the shabbath, whatever it costs you because the shabbath was instituted by God, while on Sunday by men, religions .. Besides observing do shabbath, you reject God's authority, to place yourself under the authority of the world .. This is the mark of the beast .. I explain this well detailed subject in God vs. the World ..

Good meditation .. God bless you .. Peace on you ..

Dernière édition par Zorobabel le Ven 28 Oct - 12:53, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Jesus is the Word Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Jesus is the Word   Jesus is the Word EmptyMer 12 Oct - 10:13

The Word of God

In this chapter, I have grouped the verses that speak of the word, and the law and ordinances of God, the consequences to turn away, etc .. We will see that their reading is different when they are grouped . But as I said, politicians have the Spirit to guide us and teach us, while the religious does not .. One Elected listen and follow God, while religious listen to and follow their religion. .

1 Peter 2:8 and a stone of stumbling and a rock fall, which collide against the word, being disobedient, to which also they were appointed.

Exodus 31:18 And when He had finished speaking with Moses on Mount Sinai, he gave him the two tables of testimony, tables of stone, written with the finger of God.

Deuteronomy 13:
4 You shall walk after the LORD your God; The fear and you, and keep His commandments, and obey His voice, and you will serve Him, and you cling to Him.
18 when you obey the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep all His commandments which I command you today, to do what is right in the sight of the LORD thy God.

Proverbs 2:1 My son, if you receive my words and you hide my commandments with thee

Proverbs 4:4 He taught me and said, Let thine heart retain my words; keep My commandments, and live.

Psalms 78:1 Give ear to my law, my people! incline your ears to the words of my mouth.

John 1:
1 In the beginning was the Word; and the Word was with God; and the Word was God.
14 And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us (and we beheld his glory, glory as of the only son of the Father,) full of grace and truth;

Matthew 4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.

Matthew 13:
19 Whenever someone hears the word of the kingdom and does not understand it, the evil comes and takes away what was sown in his heart; This is he that was sown along the path.
21 but has no root in himself, but is only for a while, and when tribulation or persecution arises because of the word, by he is offended.
22 And he that was sown among thorns, this is he that heareth the word; and worries of this world and the deceitfulness of riches choke the word, and it becomes unfruitful.
23 And he that was sown upon the good ground is he who hears and understands the word, who bears fruit also, and produces a hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.

John 5:
24 Verily, verily, I say to you that whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not come into condemnation; but is passed from death to life.
38 and you have not his word abiding in you; as this that sent him, you do not believe it.

John 8:
51 Verily, verily, I say unto you, If anyone keeps my word, he shall not see death for ever.
55 And you do not know Him; but I know Him, and if I said I did not know Him, I would be a liar like you; but I know Him and I keep His word.

John 12:48 He who rejects me and does not receive My words, has that judge; the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.

John 14:
23 Jesus answered him, If anyone loves Me, he will keep my word, and my Father will love and we will come to him and make our home with him.
24 Whoever does not love me does not keep my words. And the word you hear is not mine, but the Father who sent me.

John 17:
6 I have manifested thy name to the men whom Thou hast given me the world; They were Yours, and You gave them to me; and they have kept thy word.
14 I have given them your word and the world has hated them because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
17 Sanctify them by the truth; Your word is truth.

Acts 4:
29 And now, Lord, look at their threats, and give to Your slaves to announce your word with all boldness,
31 And when they had prayed, the place where they were meeting was shaken, and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and spoke the word of God with boldness.

Acts 11:1 Now the apostles and the brothers who were in Judea heard that the Gentiles also had received the word of God.

Romans 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

2 Corinthians 2:17 For we are not as many, who adulterate the word of God; but as of sincerity, as from God, before God, in Christ we speak.

Ephesians 6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God;

1 Thessalonians 2:13 And therefore we also, we make constantly thank God that we have received the word of preaching, which is of God, you accepted, not the word of men, but ( as it is in truth) the word of God, which also works in you who believe.

Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, joints and marrow; and discerns the thoughts and intents of the heart.

James 1:
22 But put the word into practice, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves.
23 For if anyone hears the word and not a doer, he is like a man observing his natural face in a mirror;

1 Peter 1:23 which you are born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, through the living and enduring word of God,

1 Peter 2:8 and a stone of stumbling and a rock fall, which collide against the word, being disobedient, to which also they were appointed.

1 John 2:5 But whoever keeps His word - in him the love of God is truly consumed by this we know that we are in Him.

Apocalypse 3:8 I know thy works. Behold, I have set before you an open door that no one can shut, because thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.

Apocalypse 6:9 And when he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God and for the testimony which they held.

Apocalypse 21:13 and is dressed in a robe dipped in blood; and his name is called, The Word of God;

Apocalypse 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them; and the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God; and those who had not worshiped the beast, neither his image, and had not received the mark on their forehead and on their hand; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years,

The word of God is His law and His ordinances

Genesis 26:5 because Abraham obeyed My voice, and kept my order, My commandments, My statutes and My laws.

Exodus 15:26 and said, If you listen carefully to the voice of the Lord thy God, and wilt do that which is right in His eyes, and wilt give ear to His commandments, and keep all His statutes, I will put on you any of the diseases I brought on Egypt, because I am the Lord who heals you.

Exodus 16:28 And the Lord said to Moses, How long will you refuse to keep My commandments and My laws?

Exodus 20:6 and kindness to thousands of those who love Me and keep My commandments.

Leviticus 5:17 And if any man sin, and made in respect of any of all the commandments of the LORD, which should not be done, and did not know it shall be guilty, and shall bear his iniquity.

Leviticus 26:
3 If you walk in My statutes, and if you keep My commandments and do them,
14 But if you do not listen to me, and if you not do all these commandments;
15 and if you despise My statutes, and if your soul abhor My judgments, so that you may not do all My commandments, that ye break my covenant,

Leviticus 27:34 These are the commandments which the Lord commanded Moses for the son of Israel on Mount Sinai.

Numbers 15:40 So that you remember all My commandments, and that you do, and you are holy to your God.

Deuteronomy 4:40 And keep His statutes and His commandments which I command thee this day, that thou mayest prosper, you and your son after you, and that you may prolong your days in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee , forever.

Deuteronomy 5:
10 and mercy to thousands of those who love Me and keep My commandments.
31 But you, stand here by Me, and I will tell you all the commandments and statutes and judgments which you shall teach them, that they may do them in the land which I give them to possess it.

Deuteronomy 6:
1 And these are the commandments, statutes, and ordinances, which the LORD your God commanded to teach you, that you do them in the country where you go to possess it;
2 that you might fear the LORD thy God, to keep all the days of thy life, thou, and thy son, and thy son's son, all His statutes and His commandments which I command thee, that thy days may be prolonged.
25 And it shall be our righteousness, that we take heed to do all these commandments before the LORD our God, as He has commanded us.

Deuteronomy 7:9 Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and mercy unto thousands of them that love Him and keep His commandments,

Deuteronomy 8:2 And thou shalt remember all the way which the Lord thy God led thee these forty years in the wilderness, to humble and test you, to know what was in your heart, whether you would keep His commandments or not.

Deuteronomy 11:
27 the blessing, if you listen to the commandments of the LORD your God, which I command you today;
28 the curse if you do not listen to the commandments of the Lord your God, and if you turn away from the way which I command you today, to go after other gods you have not known .

Deuteronomy 13:
4 You shall walk after the LORD your God; and you the
Fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey His voice, and you will serve Him, and you cling to Him.
18 when you obey the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep all His commandments which I command you today, to do what is right in the sight of the LORD thy God.

Judges 2:17 But even to their judges they did not listen; for they went a whoring after other gods, and worshiped them; they quickly turned away from the path which their fathers walked listening to the commandments of the Lord, they did not do so.

2 Kings 17:
13 And Jehovah testified against Israel and against Judah, by all the prophets, all the seers, saying, Turn from your evil ways; and keep My commandments, My statutes, according to all the law which I commanded your fathers, and which I sent to you by my servants the prophets.
16 And they left all the commandments of the LORD their God, and made molten images, two calves, and made groves, and worshiped all the host of heaven, and served Baal.
19 And Judah also did not keep the commandments of the LORD his God; and walked in the statutes of Israel was established.

1 Chronicles 28:7 and I will establish his kingdom for ever, if it is firm to practice My commandments and My ordinances, as today.

Nehemiah 1:
5 I beseech Thee, O Lord God of heaven, the great and awesome God, who keeps covenant and mercy with those who love You and keep Your commandments!
7 We have acted very badly against you, and we have not kept the commandments, the statutes and ordinances which You commanded Your servant Moses.
9 and if you return to Me and keep My commandments you and you do them when you are scattered to the end of the heavens, I will gather them from there and will bring them to the place that I chose to stay there my name.

Psalms 112:1 Blessed is the man who fears the Lord and takes great pleasure in his commandments!

Psalms 119:
1 Blessed are the undefiled in the way, who walk in the law of the Lord
6 Then I will not be ashamed when I have respect to all Your commandments.
10 I have sought You with all my heart; let me not wander from thy commandments.
18 Open my eyes, and see the wonders that are in Thy law
19 I am a stranger in the country; do not hide Your commandments.
21 Thou hast rebuked the proud, the cursed, who wander from thy commandments.
32 I run the way of thy commandments, when Thou shalt enlarge my heart.
34 Give me understanding, and I will keep Your law, and will keep the all my heart.
35 Make me walk in the path of Your commandments, for I delight.
47 And I will find my delight in thy commandments which I loved;
48 And I will lift up my hands to Your commandments that I have loved, and I will meditate on Your statutes.
53 A fiery indignation seized me because of the wicked that forsake Thy law.
60 I hastened, and I have delayed not to keep thy commandments.
66 Teach me good judgment and knowledge; because I have given credence to Your commandments.
73 Thy hands have made and fashioned me; Intelligent give me, and I will learn thy commandments.
86 All Your commandments are faithful. causeless persecute me; help me !
98 Your commandments have made me wiser than my enemies, for they are always with me.
115 Depart from me, you who do evil, and I will observe the commandments of my God.
126 It is time for the Lord to act, they canceled Your law.
127 Therefore I love Your commandments more than gold and fine gold.
131 I opened my mouth, and I sighed; because I have a burning desire to Your commandments.
143 Trouble and anguish have overtaken me; Your commandments are my delight.
151 LORD You're close; and all Your commandments are truth.
165 Great peace have those who love Your law; and for them there is no drop.
166 I have hoped for thy salvation, O LORD! and I practiced thy commandments.
172 My tongue will speak up Your word; for all Your commandments are righteousness.
176 I have gone astray like a lost sheep, seek Thy servant, for I have not forgotten thy commandments

Proverbs 2:1 My son, if you receive my words and you hide my commandments with thee

Proverbs 4:4 He taught me and said, Let thine heart retain my words; keep My commandments, and live.

Ecclesiastes 12:13 Let us hear the end of what has been said, Fear God, and keep His commandments; for this is the whole man,

Daniel 9:
4 And I prayed to the Lord my God, and made my confession, and said, I beseech Thee, O Lord, the great and awesome God, who keeps covenant and mercy with those who love You and keep thy commandments
5 We have sinned, we have committed iniquity, we have done wickedly, and we rebelled and we have turned away from Your commandments and from Your judgments;

The Law of God

Exodus 12:49 There will be one law for one born and for the stranger who sojourns among you.

Exodus 24:12 And the LORD said to Moses, Come up to Me on the mountain and be there; and I will give thee tables of stone, and the law and the commandment that I have written to teach them.

Deuteronomy 17:19 And it shall be with him; and he shall read every day of his life, that he may learn to fear the Lord his God, and keep all the words of this law and these statutes, to do them;

Deuteronomy 27:26 Cursed be he that worketh not the words of this law, to do them! And all the people shall say, Amen!

Deuteronomy 28:58 If you do not take heed to do all the words of this law that are written in this book, to fear this glorious and fearful name of the LORD thy God

Deuteronomy 31:
11 when all Israel comes to appear before the LORD thy God, rather that He will choose, you shall read this law before all Israel in their ears;
12 you will assemble the people, men and women, and children, and thy stranger that is within thy gates, that they may hear, and that they may learn, and fear the Lord your God, and that they observe to do all the words of this law;

Deuteronomy 33:10 They shall teach Your ordinances to Jacob and Your law to Israel; they shall put incense before thy nostrils, and the burnt offering on Your altar.

Joshua 1:
7 Only be strong and be very firm, to observe to do according to all the law which Moses My servant commanded you ordered; not from it to the right or left, so that you may prosper wherever you go.
8 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth, and meditate on it day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein; For then you shall make your way, and then shalt thou prosper.

Joshua 8:32 And he wrote there on the stones a copy of the law of Moses that he had written before the son of Israel.

Psalm 1:
1 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the wicked, and does not stand in the way of sinners, nor sits in the seat of scoffers;
2 but his delight is in the law of the Lord and meditates on his law day and night!

Psalms 19:7 The law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul; the testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple.

Psalms 37:31 The law of his God is in his heart, not his not stagger.

Psalms 40:8 I delight, my God, to do what is Thy good pleasure, and thy law is within my heart.

Psalms 78:
1 Give ear to my law, my people! incline your ears to the words of my mouth.
10 They did not keep God's covenant, and refused to walk in His law;

Psalm 94:12 Blessed is the man whom You chasten, O Jah! and that You teach by Thy law,

Proverbs 28:
4 Those who forsake the law praise the wicked, but those who keep the law contend with them.
7 Who keepeth the law is a wise son; but a companion of gluttons shames his father.
9 He that turneth away his ear from hearing the law, even his prayer is an abomination.

Isaiah 2:3 And many people shall go and say, Come, and let us go to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob and He will teach us of His ways and we will walk in His paths. For out of Zion shall go forth the law, and Jerusalem, the word of the Lord

Isaiah 5:24 Therefore as the tongue of fire devours the stubble, and as the grass collapses into the flame, their root shall be as rottenness, and their blossom shall go up as dust; because they have rejected the law of the LORD of hosts, and rejected with disdain the word of the Holy One of Israel.

Isaiah 30:9 that this is a rebellious people - liars son, the son who did not hear the law of the LORD;

Isaiah 42:
21 And the Lord took pleasure in him because of his righteousness, he made the great and honorable law.
24 Who gave Jacob for a spoil, and Israel to those who plunder it? Is not the LORD, He against whom we have sinned? And they would not walk in His ways, and they have not listened to his law;

Jeremiah 6:19 Hear, O earth, Behold, I will bring evil upon this people, the fruit of their thoughts; because they have not hearkened to My words, and My law, they have rejected it.

Jeremiah 16:11 then say unto them, Because your fathers have forsaken Me, says the Lord, and have gone after other gods, and served them, and have worshiped them, and M ' abandoned, and have not kept my law;

Jeremiah 31:33 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law within them, and I will write on their heart, and I will be their God, and they shall be My people;

Jeremiah 32:23 and they went in, and possessed it; but they have not listened to your voice, and have not walked in thy law; and all that you had ordered them to do they did not, so that Thou hast done to meet all evil.

Jeremiah 44:23 Because you have burned incense, and you have sinned against the Lord, and you have not listened to the voice of the LORD, and have not walked in His law, nor in His statutes, nor in his testimonies; therefore this evil has befallen you, as at this day.

Ezekiel 22:26 Her priests have violated My law, and have profaned My holy things; they make no difference between the holy and profane, and they do not know the difference between the unclean and the clean; and they hide their eyes from My Sabbaths, and I am profaned among them.

Micah 4:2 And many nations shall go and say, Come, and let us go to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob and He will teach us of His ways and we will walk in His paths. For out of Zion shall go forth the law, and Jerusalem, the word of the Lord

Zechariah 7:12 And made their heart as hard as a diamond, not to hear the law and the words which the Lord of hosts sent by His Spirit through the former prophets; and there was great wrath from the LORD of hosts.

Malachi 2:
7 For the priest's lips should keep knowledge, and from his mouth that research the law, because he is the messenger of the LORD Almighty.
8 But you have turned aside from the way, you made many to stumble against the law, you have corrupted the covenant of Levi, saith the LORD of hosts.
9 And I also, I have made you contemptible and base before all the people, because you have not kept My ways, but have respect of persons is in regard to the law.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Jesus is the Word
Page 1 sur 1