ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -

La connaissance de Dieu, la reconstruction du temple, C'est moi Le Zorobabel et c'est maintenant l'éveil de Zacharie 4 (janvier 2010)..

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -20%
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 ...
Voir le deal
79 €

Blind, open your eyes ..

AuteurMessage
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Blind, open your eyes .. Empty
MessageSujet: Blind, open your eyes ..   Blind, open your eyes .. EmptyJeu 21 Mar - 10:46

Blind, open your eyes ..

I will give you one last chance for you to understand and react on your distraction, the joker, a flash focused on the biggest proof of your blindness .. After, if you do not want to react, you will only bear the pain ..

Ezekiel 33:
7 And you, son of man, I made you a watchman for the house of Israel, and you will hear the word of My mouth, and you will warn them of Me.
8 When I say to the wicked, Wicked, surely you will die! and that you shall not speak to warn the wicked against his way, he the wicked shall die in his iniquity; but I will require his blood from your hand.
9 And if you warn the wicked against his way, that he may turn away from it, and not turn from his way, he will die in his iniquity; but you have delivered your soul.

God has given us a calendar of 364 days, where, every year, the feasts are the same day, so that you are ready when He sends the blessing ..

John 5:
2 Now there is in Jerusalem, by the gate of the sheep, a pool of water, called in Hebrew Bethesda, having five porticoes,
3 in which lay a multitude of cripples, blind, lame, and dry-limbed, waiting for the movement of water.
4 For at certain seasons an Angel descended into the reservoir and stirred the water; the first, therefore, who entered after the water had been agitated, was cured of whatever disease he was caught.

It can be read in this verse that it happens at a specific time, determined, chosen and orchestrated by God, not by Men.

It is important to understand the manipulation of the Power Men who serve the beast, and force you to follow them. The world is not organized for your good, but rather for your loss, and if you can not react, it is hell that will be your destination, but not this world of God that you hope for, because access can only be obtained in a precise way, keeping the commandments of God and having faith in Jesus (Revelation 14:12) ..

In the Roman calendar, the holidays are not the same dates every year, as for example, for the year 2019, you will celebrate Easter on the weekend of April 19 to 21, while for the year 2018, you have celebrated the Easter on the weekend of April 1, and for the simple reason that the Romans set their calendar against the sun, a calendar of 365 days ..
As for the elect, we follow the ordinances of God, not those of men.
With Christians, a year is worth 365,242201 days (the calendar is the Gregorian, a solar calendar, other nations use a lunar calendar ..).
The average duration of a lunation is 29 days 12 hours 44 minutes and 2.8 seconds (29.53 days).
A solar year has 12,36827 lunations.
Faced with this difficulty, the peoples have chosen either to let the calendar become desynchronized or to recalibrate it empirically on the celestial phenomena, even if to lose the continuity of the days. It is said that a calendar is rather arithmetical or rather astronomical.
Most calendars are lunar or solar depending on whether they favor the month based on the cycles of the moon, or the year based on the seasons that is to say on the period of revolution around the Sun.

We can read in the book of jubilees, that the Romans did not want to add in the Bible, that we were warned of this misguidance .. read instead:

Jubilees 6:
28 And you, command the children of Israel to keep the years in accordance with this count of 364 days and it will be a full year and they will not shift their time from their days and their holidays, because all things will agree with this according to their testimony and they will not neglect any day, nor will they postpone any feast.
29 But if they neglect and do not observe them according to their ordinance then they will disturb their seasons altogether and the years will be shifted from their [order] and they will neglect their orders. And all the children of Israel will forget and no longer find the way of the years and forget the heads of the months and seasons and Shabbaths and they will falsely go along with all the order of the years.
30 I know from now on and if I declare it to you it is not on my own, because that [is engraved] and written in the Book in front of me and on the heavenly tablets how the partition of dates is ordered and despite that they will forget the feasts of the covenant and will walk according to the festivals of the nations, according to their error and according to their ignorance.
31 For they are the ones who will surely make observations of the moon, how [it] influences the seasons and comes from year to year 10 days earlier.
32 For this reason the years will fall on them when they disturb [the order] and make the day of the testimony a hateful [day] and a feast day an unclean day and they will confuse the whole day, the saint with the impure and unclean day with the saint, because they will falsely for the months and the rest and the feasts and the jubilees too.
33 For this reason I order you and confirm that you have to testify to them, because after your death your children will disturb them to the point that they will not make the year of 364 days only and for that reason they will falsely thus only for the heads of months and seasons and shabbaths and feasts, and they will eat all kinds of blood with all kinds of meat.

God says to us:

Leviticus 23:
4 These are the feasts of the LORD, the holy convocations, which you will publish in their appointed times.
5 The first month, the fourteenth day of the month, between the two evenings, will be the Passover of the Lord
6 And on the fifteenth day of this month shall be the feast of unleavened bread in honor of Jehovah; you will eat unleavened bread for seven days.
7 On the first day you shall have an holy convocation; you shall do no servile work.
8 And ye shall offer the LORD seven days, the burnt offerings.
On the seventh day there will be a holy convocation: you will do no servile work.

If I can read, in these verses, it is about Easter, which must be celebrated the first month.
Me, in my calendar, it is well at a fixed time, the first month of the year .. For the information, it will be April 2, 2019 .. so as God commands me, the fourteenth day of the first month .. The first month that begins every year on a Wednesday, in March, this way, my holidays, my sabbaths, my new moons, are always the same day ..
In your calendar, it is the fourth month ?? !! ..
But who is your master ?? !! ..

God says to His people, that He will bless him if He follows His ordinances and His laws .. He did not say that He will bless anyone, anytime, and we can easily understand him by reading Deuteronomy 28 .. Then as you please in your misguidance and your blindness, you will speak to me of a reforming Jesus .. Except that Jesus did not reform anything at all, those are rather the Romans who have all reformed, and you would have interest to read your story, instead of having fun with facebook, instead of watching stupid TV shows, so is the salvation of your soul ..

Edict of Constantine

"Let all the judges, the townspeople and the craftsmen rest on the venerable day of the sun. But let those who live in the country devote themselves peacefully and freely to the cultivation of their fields, seeing that often no other day is so suitable for seeding or planting the vines; we must not let the favorable weather pass, and thus frustrate the benevolent intentions of heaven. (Code Justinian L. 3, Title 12, Law 3, Quoted in Latin for the Day of the Lord by Louis Thomas, Doctor of Theology Volume 2, Appendix 3, page 21, Geneva and Paris 1893)

Otherwise see the encyclopedia of religious sciences volume 3, page 751 article "Sunday"; abbé Bergier, dictionary of theology, volume 2, page 566, article "Sunday"; Mosheim, ecclesiastical history 4th century, part 2, section 5.

The Council of Nicaea, set up by the Emperor Constantine, around the year 325, manipulated our festivals and our calendar .. (source: Council of Nicaea)

Synodal Letters

"We have also received two letters to the church of Alexandria: the so-called synodal letter to the church of Alexandria and that of the emperor Constantine says: an encyclical letter to the churches. They tell us that the council has decided on the Melecians as well as on the date of Easter. "

The synodal letter specifies:

"We also warn you that the dispute concerning the day on which the feast of Easter is to be celebrated, was happily ended with the help of your prayers, and that all our brethren who are in the East, and who formerly celebrated the feast of Easter, the same day as the Jews will celebrate it in the future on the same day as the Romans, and the others who have always celebrated it with us."

.. .. reading this, I do not see a reforming Jesus, but rather a manipulative Emperor ..

The world is ruled by the devil, and if you persist in following him, you will end up with him, in hell, the place of his destination ..

Elected ones follow God, to finish with God, in His Eden ..

Good meditation, may God bless you to understand and react ..
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Blind, open your eyes ..
Page 1 sur 1