ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -

La connaissance de Dieu, la reconstruction du temple, C'est moi Le Zorobabel et c'est maintenant l'éveil de Zacharie 4 (janvier 2010)..

AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  Connexion  

Partagez | 

A little bit of history

AuteurMessage
Israël Zorobabel
Admin

MessageSujet: A little bit of history   Jeu 26 Juil - 13:25

A little bit of history

Foreword

Here I open a subject that displeases, but it is important to know our history, and where the changes come from when it comes to the word of God, it is capital for our salvation.
There is one thing that one must not accept is that a man changes the word of God, it is to take away the divinity of God, and to raise the creature above the Creator. To follow the prescriptions of men, makes you worship the beast, you are under the authority of the devil, so be 666, because no one can change what God says .. Only the devil tries to draw with him the angels of heaven for them to oppose God, and this is precisely what happens on earth, in our flesh, where we have to fight this devil who wants to rise in the place of God and who tries to seduce us to separate us and our fall, and it seems to get there anyway, from what I see around me ..
I would still like to recall two important verses, and they show us where we are.

Matthew 24:24 For there will arise false christs and false prophets; and they will show great signs and wonders, so as to seduce, if possible, even the elect.

The elect can not be deceived because we have this protection from God, and this protection is obtained by keeping the commandments of God and having faith in Jesus Christ.

Revelation 12:17 And the dragon was angry with the woman, and went out to battle against the remnant of the seed of the woman, those who keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus.

And this verse is for those who do not want to listen to the word, they find excuses for not following the ordinances of God ..

1 Peter 2: 8 And a stumbling stone and a falling rock, which smite against the word, being disobedient, to which they also were destined.

Reading this verse, we remember that the old covenant was the shadow of things to come, it is our story, with the different achievements .. The things were physical, to explain us and make us understand what will be for us who are the spiritual of the end times ..

Jude 1:
5 But I would like to remind you, who once knew everything, that the Lord, having delivered the people from the land of Egypt, afterwards destroyed those who did not believe;
6 And he reserved in eternal bonds, under the darkness, for the judgment of the great day, the angels who have not kept their origin, but have abandoned their own abode;
7 as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the surrounding cities, having abandoned themselves to fornication in the same manner as those, and having gone after another flesh, are there as an example, suffering the pain of eternal fire .
16 These are murmurers, complaining of their fate, walking according to their own lusts (while their mouth utters proud speeches), and admiring men for their own profit.
19 These are they who separate themselves from natural men, not having the Spirit.

In this last verse, there is talk of separating from the people of God. So for the one who believes himself already condemned without having any other alternative, I want to remind you of the Canaanite woman, who was saved by her faith, despite what one could think, and one finds this same case with the Egyptians who followed Moses on leaving Egypt. There is therefore a possibility for the one who wants to do well ..

The Christians, by a clever manipulation, have abolished the ordinances of God, they have therefore changed their god and are under the authority of the world. Christians are by no means different from the people of the nations.
They follow the festivals of the nations, the calendar of the nations, the practices of the nations, the food of the nations .., and for the most part, they prostrate themselves before the statues .. Is not all these things that God has in abomination? ..
You like to contradict me, but what feast of God do you follow, where can we find them? Certainly not in our calendar, because the calendars differ according to where they are printed. We can read them in Leviticus 23, and that will certainly be a problem for you, because you have abolished the law, everything that comes from the Old Testament. You'd better remove it, except that you like to read the blessings?! ..

Leviticus 18:
24 You shall not make yourself unclean by any of these things, for it is by all these things that the nations whom I drive out before you have become unclean;
25 and the land became unclean; and I punish him for his iniquity, and the land vomit out his inhabitants.
26 But you, you will keep My statutes and My ordinances, and you will not do any of all these abominations, neither the Israelite by birth, nor the stranger who stays in your midst;
27 For the men of the land, who were there before you, have practiced all these abominations, and the land has been made unclean.
28 that the land should not vomit you when you have made it unclean, just as it vomited the nation that was there before you.
29 For whosoever shall do all these abominations ... the souls that practice them shall be cut off from among their people.
30 And you shall keep what I commanded to keep, so that you do not practice the abominable customs that were practiced before you; and you shall not become unclean by them. I am the Lord your God.

A little bit of history

Here is a little bit of history lesson, to prove to you that you are well under the authority of the world, the devil, the man, the king, etc. so be it: 666 ..
It is not too late to correct your way, but if you persist with your workmanship, it is hell that will be your home, but surely not the world of God ..
I have posted the historical sources of each subject, so it is very easy to check if I'm fabulous or if I enlighten you .. Remember that only ignorance is forgiven ..

The origins of Sunday

in french ...... sunday ......... day of the sun
in Latin ........... dies Solis ......... day of the sun
in German ..... sonntag ........... day of the sun
in english ....... sunday ............. day of the sun

Pagan Cults dedicated to the sun:
Persians ....... mithra
Assyrians …. bel
Chaldeans ... chamash
Phoenicians and Syrians ..... baal
Egyptians …. râ
Greeks .... elios

Deuteronomy 17: 3 And go and serve other gods, and bow before them, whether before the sun, or before the moon, or before all the host of heaven, which I did not command; (Leviticus 26:30)

Judges 2:11; 1 Kings 16:31; Ezekiel 8: 15-16
 ..The Jews worshiped forbidden gods.

All over the world there are traces of worship in the sun.

The early Christians, as well as the Jews, counted the days as: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, Shabbath or Shabbath day, this until the 3rd century.

Thanks to the religious holidays we realize that Sunday is the holy days of Mithra, Baal, or Apollo.

The 25th of December corresponds to the Roman mithra festival, whose holy day was Sunday.

Mithraism or mithrash [k] ism, or cult of mithra is a mystery cult probably appeared during the 2nd century BC. in Persia, it is an iconographer cult (images). During the following centuries it spread throughout the Roman Empire and reached its peak during the 3rd century. This cult is particularly well received and implanted among Roman soldiers.
At the end of the 4th century, Emperor Theodosius began to eradicate religions other than Christianity. As a result of a decree of 391 the non-Christian temples are destroyed or turned into churches; this decree constitutes the death sentence of Mithraism.

The Second Council of Nicea is an Ecumenical Council that was held in 787. Concluded by Empress Irene, it aimed to put an end to the politico-religious conflict provoked by iconoclasm. The council affirmed the need to venerate images and relics: honor is not given to images, nor to relics but, through them, to the person they represent.

Deuteronomy 5:
8 Thou shalt not make unto thee a graven image, nor any likeness of that which is in heaven above, nor that which is on the earth beneath, nor that which is in the waters under the earth.
9 You shall not bow to them, nor serve them. for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, who visit the iniquity of the fathers over the children, and the third and the fourth generation of those who hate Me,
10 and kindness to thousands of those who love Me and keep My commandments.

We can see now that we canceled all that God asked us to do, to live ..
God has revealed Himself with Moses against Egypt and the world, to put an end to all this idolatry, where everyone worshiped statues and amulets. We can see now that it is even worse than before, it is to the one who will have the most statues and idols at home to worship .. You want to impose on God all kinds of defilements and abominations, but it will never happen and it can never be .. The world belongs to God, and He is the creator of all things, and nothing and no one will be able to dethrone Him. On the other hand, all who do not want to follow Him will be destroyed, for no abomination, nor anything unclean, can enter His. sky..

Taking the example of the pagans of the time (beginning of the 2nd century), the Christians indulged on Sundays in celebrations pretending to celebrate the resurrection of Christ.
During the 2nd and 3rd centuries, Christians gradually abandon Shabbath to the advantage of Sunday.

In the 4th century, March 7, 321, Emperor Constantine promulgated a law in memory of the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ. It is then the triumph of satan and the fulfillment of the prophecy in:

Daniel 7:25 And he will speak words against the Most High, and will consume the saints from the highest places, and will think to change the seasons and the law, and they will be delivered in his hand for a time and a time. and half a time.

Edict of Constantine

"Let all the judges, the townspeople and the craftsmen rest on the venerable day of the sun. But let those who live in the country devote themselves peacefully and freely to the cultivation of their fields, since often no other day is so favorable for seeding or planting the vines; we must not let the favorable weather pass, and thus frustrate the benevolent intentions of heaven. (Code Justinian L. 3, Title 12, Law 3, Quoted in Latin for the Day of the Lord by Louis Thomas, Doctor of Theology Volume 2, Appendix 3, page 21, Geneva and Paris 1893)

Otherwise see the encyclopedia of religious sciences volume 3, page 751 article "Sunday"; priest Bergier, dictionary of theology, volume 2, page 566, article "Sunday"; Mosheim, 4th century ecclesiastical history, part 2, section 5.

The Council of Nicaea, set up by the Emperor Constantine, around the year 325, manipulated our festivals and our calendar .. (source: Council of Nicaea)

Synodal Letters

"We also received two letters to the church of Alexandria: the so-called synodal letter to the church of Alexandria and that of the emperor Constantine says: an encyclical letter to the churches. They teach us that the council has ruled on the Melecians as well as on the date of Passover. "

The synodal letter specifies:

"We also warn you that the dispute concerning the day on which the feast of Passover is to be celebrated, was happily ended with the help of your prayers, and that all our brothers who are in the East, and who formerly celebrated the Passover the same day as the Jews will celebrate it in the future on the same day as the Romans, and the others who have always celebrated it with us. "

The Roman emperor Constantine I, converted to Christianity, also appreciated the solar cult. He imposed Sunday as a day of rest in the Roman Empire by decree on March 7, 321. Thus the day of the sun among the Romans becomes the day of the Lord.

It happened Monday, March 7, 321 (source: wikipedia):
The Roman emperor Constantine I makes, by decree, the "Day of the Sun" (that is Sunday) the day of the weekly rest (Code Justinian 3.12.2).

Canons of the Council of Laodicea, in 364

Canon 29
It is not proper for Christians to Judaize by idle Sabbath, but they must work on this day; they must rest on Sunday as Christians, preferring this day if they want. Under pain of anathema.

Anathema: Person publicly exposed to the curse by ecclesiastical authority.

Here is what I read in a book (the jubilees) they did not add to our Roman Catholic Bibles, but found in the Orthodox Bibles and other Eastern Bibles. tells us about modifications, feasts, days, etc. ordered by God, and modified by Man (the power, the beast ..) ..

Jubilees 6:
28 And you, command the children of Israel to keep the years in accordance with this count of 364 days and [it] will be a full year and they will not shift their time from their days and holidays, because all things will agree with this according to their testimony and they will not neglect any day, nor will they postpone any feast.
29 But if they neglect and do not observe them according to their ordinance then they will disturb their seasons altogether and the years will be shifted from their [order] and they will neglect their orders. And all the children of Israel will forget and will not find the way of the years and will forget the heads of the months and seasons and Shabbaths and they will falsely go along with all the order of the years.

30 I know from now on and if I declare it to you it is not on my own, because that [is engraved] and written in the Book in front of me and on the heavenly tablets how the partition of dates is ordered and despite that they will forget the feasts of the covenant and will march according to the festivals of the nations, according to their error and according to their ignorance.
31 For they are the ones who will surely make observations of the moon, how [it] influences the seasons and comes from year to year 10 days earlier.
32 For this reason the years will fall upon them when they disturb [the order] and make the day of the testimony a hateful [day] and a feast day an unclean day and they will confuse the whole day, the saint with the impure and unclean day with the saint, because they will falsely for the months and the rest and the feasts and the jubilees too.
33 For this reason I am ordering you and confirming to you that you must attest to them, because after your death your children will disturb them to the point that they will not make the year of 364 days only and for that reason they will falsely thus only for the heads of months and seasons and shabbaths and feasts, and they will eat all kinds of blood with all kinds of meat.

Second Council of Nicea, in 787

Canon 8
"Since some of those who come from the religion of the Hebrews mistakenly think of making fun of Christ, who is God, claiming to become Christians, but denying Christ privately by two secretly continues to observe the Sabbath and keeping alive. other Jewish practices, we decree that they should not be received at communion or prayer or in the church, but rather let them be openly Hebrew according to their own religion; they should not baptize their children or buy, or take possession of a slave. But if one of them makes his conversion with sincere faith and heart, and pronounces his confession without reservation, to divulge their practices and objects in the hope that others can be refuted and corrected, such a person should be welcomed and baptized with his children, and care must be taken that they abandon Hebrew practices. However, if they are not of this kind, they certainly should not be welcome. "

Canon of the Laodicean Synod

Canon 59
From what to sing and read at church.
"We must not read in the church psalms composed of private authority, nor books that are not canonical, but the only canonical books of the old and the new testament."

Here are the books that must be read and authoritative:

of the Old Testament: I. The Genesis of the World; 2. the Exodus from Egypt; 3. Leviticus; 4. Numbers; 5. Deuteronomy; 6. Joshua; 7. The Judges, Ruth; 8. Esther; 9. first and second of kings; 10. the third and fourth of the Kings; 11. the first and second Paralipogenes; 12. the first and the second of Esdras; 13. the book of the 150 Psalms; 14. The Proverbs of Solomon; 15. Ecclesiastes; 16. the Song of Songs; 17, Job; 18. the twelve prophets; 19, Isaiah; 20. Jeremiah. Baruch, Lamentations and Letters; 21. Ezekiel; 22, Daniel.

those of the New Testament are the following: four gospels, according to Matthew, according to Mark, according to Luke and according to John; the Acts of the Apostles; the seven canonical letters, that is to say one of James, two of Peter, three of John and one of Jude; fourteen letters from Paul: one to the Romans, two to the Corinthians, one to the Galatians, one to the Ephesians, one to the Philippians, one to the Colossians, two to the Thessalonians, one to the Hebrews, two to Timothy, one to Titus, and one to Philemon. "

As we know for Bibles, there are different Bibles, written differently, with inside, different books, like for example, Judith, Maccabees, Tobit, Jubilees, Enoch, etc. So in some Bibles you find them, while in others, these books are not ..
These Bibles are different in Europe, Egypt, the Middle East, etc.
In Europe the Pope is in Vatican, they are Roman Catholics, while in Egypt, Catholics are called COP, and they have their own Pope, they have similarities with the Orthodox ..

So who holds the truth, and why these differences?

Already, at this moment, we can see that the religions come from Men .. We will not forget that the Romans received the rolls, and they had them translated. It will be easy to understand that they could modify as they wished.
There are other important points I found in the Bibles.
- all are not fragmented in the same way
- in some cases, the sentence is in two verses
- there are contradictions on the same subjects
- they are not in chronological order

Would our Bible or our Bible version in Western Europe be more accurate than the Bible of the Orthodox, or Cop, or Protestant, or of Ethiopia or other parts?

The Vatican (Catholicism) is the religion that has the most followers, but we must not forget that 2000 years ago, we were forced to do their will, otherwise we were at a stake or in a lions' den, we were demons .. In the Middle Ages still, most people could not read, and it was the bishops who read in the churches (in Latin or in Greek in most cases), and so, the people believed them, thinking to follow God, and besides they had no other choice.
Today, it is rather to do like everyone else that by obligation, it is a religious act that does not disturb, although in some countries, Catholicism still reigns, and the fact of not being baptized closes doors (studies, civil rights, etc.) ..
People follow a religion, one might think they believe in God, while for the most part they lie, cheat, commit adultery, steal, smoke, drink alcohol, rape, fornicate, etc., the list is impressive !! ..
The difference between those of the Middle Ages and us, is the fact that they were illiterate, so they have excuses that we do not have, because we, today, with our technology, we have the means to understand, to seek, to find the truth, and this in order to please God, and also to save our souls ..
The sky is not open to those who say the word God, or Jesus, but it is open to those who do the will of God, who respect His rules, Jesus being included ..

Revelation 14:12 Here is the patience of the saints; here, those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.

These Catholics, as well as all these religions, whatever they are, will have their wages, as each of us all, each according to what He has done, or good or bad, believing or not, and the wages of those who pronounce the name of Jesus will be more important than the others, because it is the sacrifice of the son of God .. So we can not defile our commitment, without paying the price.

Hebrews 10:
26 For if we sin willfully after receiving the knowledge of the truth, there is no longer any sacrifice for sins,
27 but a certain terrible expectation of judgment and the ardor of a fire that will devour the adversaries.
28 If anyone has despised the law of Moses, he dies without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses,
29 How much more severe do you think that the one who trampled on the Son of God will be judged worthy, and who thought he profane the blood of the covenant by which he had been sanctified, and who outraged the Spirit of grace?

Councils

The first Council of Nicaea (in Latin: Concilium Nicaenum Primum) is the name given to a general council of bishops of the Roman Empire which was held in Nicaea (today, İznik, Turkey) in Bithynia, on convocation of Constantine 1st, from May 20th to July 25th, 325,

The purpose of the council was to solve the problems that then divided the Eastern churches, disciplinary problems and especially dogmatic problem, highlighted by the controversy between Arius and his bishop Alexander.
It is considered the first ecumenical council by Christian churches. It forms, with the first Council of Constantinople of 381, the only two councils considered as ecumenical by all the Christian churches. However, it is necessary to note the absence at the Council of Donatists and Novatians who were not invited.

The Roman emperor Constantine I summoned the council. He has just reunited the Roman Empire after defeating Licinius at the Battle of Adrianople July 3, 324. Going to the East, he quickly found the very large number of dissensions within Christianity. In order to restore religious peace and build the unity of the church, and no doubt also to achieve his ends politically, he decides to convene a council. This brings together representatives of almost all the tendencies of Christianity, shortly after the end of the persecutions (those launched by Diocletian last until 313, and some bishops still bear the traces of the tortures inflicted on this occasion).
After several months during which the bishops were unable to agree on a text deciding the nature of the relationship of Christ to the Father, the emperor threatens the fourteen recalcitrant. Three remain faithful to their conceptions, including Arius, and are excommunicated.

The Council of Ephesus in the year 430

It was during this council that Pope Celestine I imposed Mary as mother of God, and Jesus as the Word became flesh, also during the Council of Constantinople.

But Jesus is not the word that became flesh, of course, it can be read in the epistle of John, but Jesus is the sacrifice that gives us life, he is the lamb .. He is moreover the one through whom one must pass to get to God, because by his sacrifice, he gives us life .. He is the way, but by no means the verb .. God gave His words to Moses, he would be more the verb, and we can see it in Zechariah 4, that he is one of the two anointings from which oil is poured, the other being Jesus ..
Another thing, if Jesus is the word, it would mean that it would be the word of God, and God gave us His words through Moses, they are the law and the ordinances of the law, established by God to teach us, that means that they will never be erased, and Jesus surely did not come to change the word of God, but rather to remind us of it, words that were as they are today changed and manipulated by religions, while teaching us the few changes, because by his sacrifice, there is no more death .. The fact of taking us to a higher spiritual dimension does not mean to make us change God ..

John 14:
23 Jesus answered and said to him, If anyone loves me, he will keep my word, and my Father will love him; and we will come to him, and make our abode with him.
24 He who does not love me does not keep my words. And the word that you hear is not mine, but the word of the Father who sent me.

John 17:
6 I have manifested Your name to the men whom You gave me from the world; they were Yours, and You gave them to me; and they kept Your word.
8 For I have given them the words which You have given me, and they have received them; and they really knew that I went out from You, and they believed that You sent me.
14 I have given them Your word, and the world has hated them, because they are not of the world, as I am not of the world.

The second council of Constantinople in the year 553

The fourteen anathematisms of the council :

Anathema: Person publicly exposed to the curse by ecclesiastical authority.

At that time, we ended up in the lion's den, or burned as a demon, or gladiator or something bad.

1st anathematism: if anyone does not confess that the nature or divine substance is one and consubstantial in three persons, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit; let him be anathema.

2nd anathematism: if someone does not confess in the Word of God two births, the incorporeal one by which he was born of the Father before all ages, the other according to which he was born in the last days of the Virgin Mary , Mother of God ; let him be anathema.

3rd anathematism: if someone says that it is not the same Christ-God-Word, born of woman, who worked miracles and suffered; let him be anathema.

4th anathematism: if anyone does not confess that the flesh was substantially united with God the Word and that it was animated by a reasonable and intellectual soul; let him be anathema.

5th anathematism: if anyone says that there are two substances or two persons in our Lord Jesus Christ, and that we must adore only one, as Theodore and Nestorius wrote foolishly; let him be anathema.

6th anathematism: if anyone does not confess that the Blessed Virgin is truly and truly Mother of God, let him be anathema.

7th anathematism: if one does not want to recognize that the two natures were united in Jesus Christ, without diminution, without confusion, but that by these two natures he hears two persons; let him be anathema.

8th anathematism: if anyone does not confess that the two natures were united in Jesus Christ in one person; let him be anathema.

9th Anathematism: if anyone says that we should adore Jesus Christ in two natures, which would be to introduce two adorations that we would make separately to God the Word and separately also to man; and that he does not adore by a single adoration the Word of God incarnate with his own flesh, as the Church has learned from the beginning by tradition; let him be anathema.

10th Anathematism: If anyone denies that our Lord Jesus Christ, who was crucified in His flesh, is true God, Lord of glory, one of the Trinity; let him be anathema.

11th anathematism: if anyone does not anathematize Arius, Eunomius, Macedonius, Apollinaris, Nestorius, Eutyches, Origen, with all their impious writings; let him be anathema.

12th anathematism: if anyone defends the impure Theodore of Mopsueste; let him be anathema.

13th Anathematism: If anyone defends the impious writings of Theodoret, let him be anathema.

14th Anathematism: if someone defends the letter that is said to have been written by Ibas to Maris; let him be anathema.

The Third Council of Constantinople in the year 681 prohibits monotheism ..

Monotheism was defended with determination by Macarius of Antioch, who was anathematized and dismissed at the end of the ninth session (March 7, 681). The condemnations were of a great rigor: were posthumously declared heretical four patriarchs of Constantinople (Serge 1st and his three successors), Theodore of Pharan, the patriarch of Alexandria, Cyrus de Phase and the Pope Honorius I, condemned for his weakness in the fight against heresy

Heresy: False opinion, in matters of faith, condemned in the forms prescribed by the Church.

I have placed in this study, some councils, say the most outstanding, but there are tens .. You can read them, in full, searching on the internet .. You hit the word: Council, and you can read, one by one to see the details, what he said, the manipulations, with the dates, and especially the differences between religions and leaders. The Emperor had the last word on what we should remember and the others, the recalcitrant, were excommunicated or killed .. It's maddening to see what happened, and especially to see that today, everyone follows the devil without flinching, without understanding that they are heading to hell ..

Genesis 3:13 And the LORD God said to the woman, What have you done? And the woman said, The snake seduced me, and I ate it.

To be a Christian

Mithraism, sometimes Mithraism or mithrash [k] ism, or cult of mithra is a mystery cult probably appeared during the 2nd century BC. in Persia, it is an iconographer cult (images). During the following centuries it spread throughout the Roman Empire and reached its peak during the 3rd century. This cult is particularly well received and implanted among Roman soldiers.
At the end of the 4th century, Emperor Theodosius began to eradicate religions other than Christianity. As a result of a decree of 391 the non-Christian temples are destroyed or turned into churches; this decree constitutes the death sentence of Mithraism.

We can read for the first time the Christian word in:

Acts 26:28 And Agrippa said to Paul, You will soon persuade me to become a Christian!

King Herod Agrippa I (10 years before Jesus-Christ / 44 years after Jesus-Christ, 54 years), afront whom Paul appeared. He was the son of Aristobulus and Mariamne. He became king with two tetrarchies: that of his uncle Philip and that of Lysanias, then later that of Galilee, and still later Samaria and Galilee. He had James, John's brother, beheaded, and Peter imprisoned. Having accepted at Caesarea honors due to God, he died abruptly, gnawed of worms, in the year 44.

It is obvious that during the Council of Jerusalem (around the year 40), the apostles could not impose their belief and our obligations, but they exposed them during a council, led by the emperor, who fixed the rules and this which should be retained .. The East at that time was under the control of Caesar, and it was he who dictated his rules .. It is impossible to think of a free will, his own convictions, the one who displeased the The Emperor was found in a lion's den or on a pyre, and it can be read in the book of Daniel, when they refused to adore the statue, or refused their gods, and this, whatever the social position .. In the Middle Ages, emperors and governors were raining and shining where they were, there were not too many controls, but rather a lot of corruption.

Daniel 3:
4 And a herald shouted with power, It is ordained to you, peoples, peoples, and tongues,
5 As soon as you hear the sound of the horn, the flute, the zither, the sambucca, the psaltery, the musette, and all kinds of music, you will bow down and worship the golden statue that Nebuchadnezzar the king, trained;
6 And whosoever shall not worship and worship, he shall be thrown down at the hour in the midst of a fiery furnace.

Daniel 6: 7 All the presidents of the kingdom, the prefects and the satraps, the counselors and the governors, have counseled together to establish a royal statute and to put into effect a defense, that whoever will make a request to any god or any man, for thirty days, except for you, O king, will be thrown into the lions' den.

One can easily understand their manipulations by comparing the ordinances of God with what the Christian religion imposes on us, nothing else is in harmony. By following this religion, then, you are no longer under the authority of God, but rather under that of the man..

We will not confuse the ordinances of God with the Jewish religion, which is not different from other religions, it also comes from Man, and we can see that it appears 800 years before Jesus. will not base with their calendar which is dated 5778, whereas it was put in place in the 2nd century of our era ..
We find this religion with Mordecai in Ester 2:5, so 480 years before Jesus about .., then, ..

2 Kings 16:6 At that time Rezin king of Syria recovered Elath for Syria; and he expelled the Jews from Elath; And the Syrians came to Elath, and have dwelt there unto this day.

Retsin was king in 742 BC

2 Kings 25:25 And it came to pass in the seventh month, that Ishmael son of Nethaniah, son of Elishama, of the royal seed, and ten men with him, came and smote Gedaliah (and he died), and the Jews and the Chaldeans who were with him at Mizpah.

In this last verse, we are in the time of transportation, so about 500 years before Jesus ..
So we find that the appearance of this religion comes about 800 years before Jesus, so 3200 years after creation.
Abraham lived 2000 years before Jesus, so Jews come 1200 years after Abraham ..
Moses lived 1500 years before Jesus, so this religion comes about 700 years after Moses ..

It was to this Moses that God gave the teachings he was to transmit to us. Jesus does not come to change the word of God, but to transmit it to us, because religion had already misled us. Jesus destroys death, so sacrifices (Hebrews 10:10, 14), but does not change the ordinances of God?! ..

John 17:
6 I have manifested Your name to the men whom You gave me from the world; they were Yours, and You gave them to me; and they kept Your word.
8 For I have given them the words which You have given me, and they have received them; and they really knew that I went out from You, and they believed that You sent me.
14 I have given them Your word, and the world has hated them, because they are not of the world, as I am not of the world.
17 Sanctify them by the truth; Your word is the truth.

Each time we will see manipulators, and a people who follows blindly without reacting.
In the Old Testament was written about the sons of God and about God proclaiming himself Father of the elect .. (Exodus 4:22 ; Deuteronomy 14:1 ; Deuteronomy 32: 5, 6, 19 ; 2 Samuel 7: 13-14 ; 1 Chronicles 28: 5, 6 ; Job 1: 6 ; Job 38: 7 ; Psalm 2: 7 ; Psalm 73:15 ; Psalm 82: 6 ; Psalm 89:26 ; Isaiah 43: 6,7 ; Isaiah 45:11 ; Isaiah 63: 8 ; Jeremiah 31: 9, 20 ; Hosea 1:10 ; Hosea 11: 1 ; Malachi 1: 6 ; Malachi 2:10 ...), all these verses speak of the sons of God, of God our Father , etc. .., yet the Jews used these qualifiers to crucify Jesus, a blasphemer, and nobody said anything, because if we stood up against the power, it was death that was found .. It is the same today Everybody with his religion, no one wants to follow God without constraint, but you want to impose on God your defects. Your religions mislead you and persists you in their errors, but it is for your death that you follow them, surely not for this life eternal that God speaks to us through Jesus ..
We must base ourselves on the old covenant, because it was she who spoke to us, first of Jesus, it is she who announced it to us by the prophets, so there is nothing to change, because no prophecy does not speak to us that God will change His word .. No prophecy tells us that Jesus will come to make us adore another God .. I invite you to read on the subject of the contradictions that I posted, contradictions between the former and the New Testament .. God is eternal, and He has given us a law to instruct us, it is evident that He could not make a mistake, we will not come back on His ordinances, they are to educate us .. God tells us what to do to get to Him ..

We still read the corruption that happens with religions, like the Romans who manipulated the people and the writings, but the Jews also imposed their rules and their ways .. We will not talk about other religions, because they do not follow God (YHWH) and it is Jesus who gives us access, not the Christian religion, but Jesus, who was announced in the Old Testament, is a very important point that should not be confused, and Jesus you just do not follow them ..

Matthew 28:
11 And as they were going away, behold, some men of the guard went into the city, and told the chief priests of all things that had come.
12 And having assembled with the elders, they took counsel and gave a good amount of money to the soldiers,
13 Saying, Say, his disciples came by night, and stole him while we slept;
14 And if the governor comes to hear it, we will persuade him, and we will put you out of trouble.
15 And they took the money and did as they were taught; and this word has spread among the Jews until today.

We see in this passage a case of corruption, so that we believe what they want us to believe .. And the whole history of our world, is it not manipulations of people of power? .. Is it not the rich who impose all sorts of ways to the people, colonization, pimping, drugs, wars, religions, etc.? ..

Matthew 7:15 But beware of the false prophets who come to you in sheep's clothing, but within are ravening wolves.

Matthew 24:
23 Then if anyone says to you, Behold, Christ is here, or, He is there, do not believe him.
24 For there will arise false christs and false prophets; and they will show great signs and wonders, so as to seduce, if possible, even the elect.
26 If therefore they say to you, Behold, he is in the wilderness, do not go out; Behold, he is in the inner chambers, do not believe him.

Is it not the Christian religions that tell you to be with Christ, and each tells you to follow them; he is with us ..? ..

The calendar

The marker of passage from one day to another is an arbitrary notion that has differed according to civilizations:
The day can be measured from noon to noon,
from midnight to midnight in the Roman calendar,
from sunset as in the Hebrew, Muslim and Chinese calendars,
or from sunrise, what Chaldeans, Egyptians, Persians, and Syrians did.

Genesis 1:5 And God called the light Day; and the darkness he called Night. And there was evening, and there was morning, first day.

With God, the day begins at sunset and ends at the following sunset.

We know that the calendars were created by kings or emperors, and that is why they are all different in different countries. And so, everyone inscribes its festivals, its obligations, etc. not what we read in the jubilee book?
God conceives a year of 364 days, that way, everything stays in place, the holidays, the days, etc. By this way of doing, you will have your blessing when the angel will come down, not when you decide it.

Jubilees 6:
28 And you, command the children of Israel to keep the years in accordance with this count of 364 days and [it] will be a full year and they will not shift their time from their days and holidays, because all things will agree with this according to their testimony and they will not neglect any day, nor will they postpone any feast.
29 But if they neglect and do not observe them according to their ordinance then they will disturb their seasons altogether and the years will be shifted from their [order] and they will neglect their orders. And all the children of Israel will forget and will not find the way of the years and will forget the heads of the months and seasons and Shabbaths and they will falsely go along with all the order of the years.

30 I know from now on and if I declare it to you it is not on my own, because that [is engraved] and written in the Book in front of me and on the heavenly tablets how the partition of dates is ordered and despite that they will forget the feasts of the covenant and will march according to the festivals of the nations, according to their error and according to their ignorance.
31 For they are the ones who will surely make observations of the moon, how [it] influences the seasons and comes from year to year 10 days earlier.
32 For this reason the years will fall upon them when they disturb [the order] and make the day of the testimony a hateful [day] and a feast day an unclean day and they will confuse the whole day, the saint with the impure and unclean day with the saint, because they will falsely for the months and the rest and the feasts and the jubilees too.
33 For this reason I am ordering you and confirming to you that you must attest to them, because after your death your children will disturb them to the point that they will not make the year of 364 days only and for that reason they will falsely thus only for the heads of months and seasons and shabbaths and feasts, and they will eat all kinds of blood with all kinds of meat.

John 5:4 For at certain seasons an angel descended into the reservoir and stirred the water; the first, therefore, who entered after the water had been agitated, was cured of whatever disease he was caught.

In our time, with Christians, a year is worth 365.242201 days (the calendar is the Gregorian, a solar calendar, other nations use a lunar calendar ..).
The average duration of a lunation is 29 days 12 hours 44 minutes and 2.8 seconds (29.53 days).
A solar year has 12,36827 lunations.
Faced with this difficulty, the peoples have chosen either to let the calendar become desynchronized or to adjust it empirically to the celestial phenomena, even if it means losing the continuity of the days. It is said that a calendar is rather arithmetical or rather astronomical.
Most calendars are lunar or solar depending on whether they favor the month based on the cycles of the moon, or the year based on the seasons that is to say on the period of revolution around the Sun.

This is also valid for Bibles, undoubtedly ..
We live in a world where everything is manipulated, because it is the devil who manages this world ..

Romans 8:20 For creation has been subjected to vanity (not of his will, but because of him who subjected him (the devil)),

1 John 5:19 We know that we are of God, and the whole world lies in the wicked.

God permits forgery, but God does not allow us to remove what is important from the holy book. And that is why we read the Bible with the Spirit of God, not with the letter.
Reading the Bible, I can see the different masters .. What God has written for His people, and what comes from the devil ..

We know that the biblical canons were placed by Catholics and Jews. But are not they both enemies of God?
But who crucified the Messiah, are not the Gentiles, or the sinners? .. Is it not the Jews and the Romans?
Of course, the Romans were the settlers in Israel at the time of the passage of the Messiah. The Jews were under the control of Rome, of Caesar (representative of the world, of power, of authority, etc.) ..
Catholics imposing a way of doing and thinking, and the Jews did not see the Messiah when he visited them. They crucified him, because they were no longer with God, they followed the idolatry of the nations, they wanted to be like the nations, and it was the devil they followed, thirsting for blood and covetousness .. The Romans decided on the biblical canons to place, adding the Old Testament to satisfy the Jews, but also to give a source to their history .. Reading the Bible, we can see that the Old Testament and the new are different, while they must be similar, Jesus being announced in the Old Testament .. So this is not a new story, but a story that materializes.
66 books placed by Man (6), so 666 .. If you read this book with the letter you are dead, it is by and with the Spirit that it must be read, Spirit given by Jesus during our adult baptism, after repentance ..

This is what I read with the letter ..

Romans 14:
One thinks one day more than another day, and the other considers every day equal, that each is fully persuaded in his own mind.
14 I know, and I am persuaded in the Lord Jesus, that nothing is unclean unto himself, except that to him who believes that something is defiled, it is defiled.
15 For if, because of meat, your brother is grieved, you do not walk according to love. Do not destroy with your meat the one for whom Christ died.
16 That which is good in you is not blamed.
17 For the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Spirit.

Titus 1:15 All things are pure to those who are pure; but for those who are defiled and unbelieving, nothing is pure, but their understanding and their conscience are defiled.

This is what I read with the Spirit of God, the words of God so ..

Deuteronomy 5:
12 Keep the sabbath day to keep it holy, as the LORD your God has commanded you.
13 six days shall you work, and do all your work;
14 but on the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord your God, you shall do no work, neither you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your servant, nor your servant, nor your ox, nor your donkey, neither any of your animals, nor your stranger that is in your gates, that your servant and your servant may rest like you;
15 And you shall remember that you were a servant in the land of Egypt, and the LORD your God brought you out of there with a strong hand and with outstretched arms. therefore the Lord your God has commanded you to keep the Sabbath day.

Leviticus 11:
2 Speak to the children of Israel, saying, These are the animals that you will eat of all the animals that are on the earth.
4 Only of this you shall not eat, of those who brood, and of those with split fingernails, camels, for they ruminate, but they have no split fingernails; he is unclean to you,
5 and the daman, for he ruminates, but he has not the split fingernail; he is unclean to you,
6 and the hare, for he broods, but he has not the split fingernail; he is unclean to you,
7 and the pig, because he has a split fingernail and a completely divided foot, but he does not ruminate at all; he is unclean to you.
8 You shall not eat of their flesh, and you shall not touch their dead body; they are impure to you.
10 And all that hath no fins and scales in the seas and in the rivers, and all that is teeming in the waters, and every living creature that is in the water, it shall be an abomination unto you.
11 It will be an abominable thing to you; you will not eat of their flesh, and you will abominate their dead body.
12 Anything that has no fins or scales in the waters will be an abomination to you.

It is important to understand what the Spirit is. God gives us of His Spirit to have a participation with Him, to learn to know Him. With this Spirit then, I can read what comes from God, or even hear what comes from God, understand what I have to do and put it into practice .. Jesus, other than the fact that he is the channel that allows me to be connected with God, is also the one that allows me to overcome all the weaknesses of my flesh, to be able to access the sky .. We must not listen to what a religion or a man tells us, but we must refer to the old covenant and understand the evolution that comes with Jesus. Jesus destroys death by his sacrifice, so it is on the same path that we must walk, without killing.
With your religion, you choose what suits you as a verse, but it can not be so?! ..
We must walk in Jesus' footsteps, but that's not what you do. You are walking on a path that may be parallel, but surely not on your steps ..
Jesus followed the feasts and days of God, your religion abolished them, so it is obvious that the way has changed .. Look what Jesus said to you, regarding his return; Hope that it will not be a shabbath day. Why did you abolish that day? How can Jesus prophesy about something that can not take place? You see that you are incoherent and confused in your ways, you hold two strings at the same time, but you can only hang on to one!

Matthew 24:20 And pray that your flight does not take place in winter, nor a day of shabbath.

God's enemy Jews, as well as all religions, because they want to take the place of God, which belongs to Him ..

Matthew 21:
33 Listen to another parable, there was a master of the house, who planted a vineyard, and surrounded him with a fence, and dug a wine-press, and built there a tower; and he rented it to farmers and went out of the land.
34 And when the fruit season was near, he sent his slaves to the farmers to receive his fruits.
35 And the farmers took his slaves and beat one, and killed another, and stoned another.
36 And he sent out more slaves in number than the first, and did the same to them.
37 And finally he sent his son to them, saying, They will have respect for my son.
38 But the farmers, seeing the son, said among themselves, This is the heir; Come, let us kill him, and possess his inheritance.
39 And taking it, they threw it out of the vineyard and killed it ...
45 And the chief priests and the Pharisees, hearing his parables, knew that he spoke of them ...

John 19:
From that moment Pilate sought to release him; but the Jews cried, saying, If you release this one, you are not Caesar's friend; whoever makes himself king, opposes Caesar.
13 And when Pilate heard these words, he brought Jesus forth, and sat on the judgment seat in the place called the pavement.
14 and in Hebrew Gabbah; (And it was the preparation of the Passover, it was about the sixth hour) and he said to the Jews, Here is your king!
15 But they cried, O thou, take away! Crucify him! Pilate saith unto them, Shall I crucify your king? The chief priests answered, We have no king but Caesar.
16 So he gave it to them to be crucified; and they took Jesus and took him away.

Epilogue

This study is to awaken your conscience, because the choice of the flag that one carries is capital, crucial, it goes of our celestial life ..
You must be radical if you want to live, right now, today, without making concessions to the enemy.

Reading the Bible (which is the book for the elect, but manipulated), I realize all these traps placed to harm me .. Manipulated, because the devil walks with God and knows everything, and he has all power except that of destroying your soul, but it has the power to deceive you ..

Genesis 3:13 And the LORD God said to the woman, What have you done? And the woman said, The snake seduced me, and I ate it.

Zechariah 3:1 And he showed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the LORD, and satan standing on his right hand to oppose him.

Job 1:
6 And it came to pass in the day, that the sons of God came before Jehovah, and Satan also came in among them.
7 And the LORD said to satan, Where are you from? And satan answered the LORD, and said, Run here and there on the earth, and walk therein.
8 And Jehovah said to satan, Have you considered My servant Job, that there is none like him on the earth, perfect and upright, fearing God, and withdrawing from evil?
9 And satan answered the LORD, and said, Is it for nothing that Job fears God?
10 Do you not, you, surrounded on all sides by a hedge of protection, him, and his house, and all that belongs to him? You have blessed the work of his hands, and have made his wealth abound on the earth.
11 But stretch out your hand and touch all that he has, you will see if he does not curse you in the face.
12 And Jehovah said to satan, Behold, all that he has is in your hand, but you will not lay your hand on him. And satan came out of the presence of the Lord

The key is in verse 12.. The enemy can do anything..

We can count in the Bible, some contradictions, especially between what God says and what we read, but also on the same subjects .. All these topics are explained in detail in my different studies.

Christians are Catholics, or from this branch, and they follow the prescriptions of the Romans.
The elect are not Christians, they are Israel, so they are Israelites .. They are baptized adult in Jesus Christ, after repenting ..

1 Chronicles 28:8 And now, before the eyes of all Israel, which is the congregation of Jehovah, and in the ears of our God, keep and seek all the commandments of Jehovah your God, that ye may possess this good country, and that you make it inherit to your sons after you, forever.

Ezekiel 34:30 And they shall know that I, the LORD their God, am with them, and that they, the house of Israel, are My people, saith the Lord GOD.

Ezekiel 44:2 And the LORD said unto me, This gate shall be shut; it will not be opened, and no one will enter through it; for Jehovah the God of Israel has come in through her; and it will be closed.

Isaiah 8:
14 And it shall be for a sanctuary, and for a stumbling stone and a stumbling stone for the two houses of Israel, for a snare and a lace for the inhabitants of Jerusalem.
18 Behold, I, and the children which Jehovah hath given me, are for signs and wonders in Israel from Jehovah of Hosts, which dwelleth in mount Zion

Israel, therefore the elect, are not Jews, but those who are engaged with God, and since the passage of Jesus, Israel is not the one who is under the law, keeping the commandments with the sacrifices and offerings, but Israel is the one who keeps the commandments of God and who is baptized (the testimony of Jesus) .. Also, we are baptized adults and we keep the commandments of God, but without sacrifices, without death too, because that is what Jesus came to abolish or destroy, but nothing else changes. We can still add the carnal ordinances, such as the dress of the priests, the fact that we should add on the breastplate the twelve stones of the apostles, or the beard because it is not the external aspect that counts, but our heart .. We are beings of dual nature, like Jesus, born of the flesh and born of the Spirit, spiritual beings ..
The rest of the law speaks of the duties and obligations of the Man born of God, such as not seeing the nakedness of a parent, not getting dirty, etc. It is obvious that we can no longer follow the ways of the In changing our ways and our teachings, we change at the same time as master. We were, by birth, slaves of the devil and sin, following teachings of our parents or our governments, and at our commitment to God, we become God's slaves to righteousness, and we follow the teachings of God for our salvation .. And as we have seen in the law, whoever refused to follow the ordinances of God would die, as he is today, because the flesh and the sin do not enter the sky ..

Revelation 12:17 And the dragon was angry with the woman, and went out to battle against the remnant of the seed of the woman, those who keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus.

1 Corinthians 15:50 And I say this, brethren, that flesh and blood can not inherit the kingdom of God, neither does corruption inherit incorruptibility.

1 Peter 4:2 to no longer live the rest of his time in the flesh for the lusts of men, but for the will of God.

It is important to know that Jesus was announced in the Old Testament. Jesus is the one who brought Israel into the promised land, there was no mention of Moses, so there is no need to change his name?! .. We remain Israel ... The old covenant was physical order and we are the reflection of this covenant, we are not another covenant, otherwise we should remove these books from the Bible .. It was a physical covenant and we are the spiritual covenant, Jesus gives us this new birth but it is written that God will put His laws in our hearts, not that He will take them away. This covenant with Jesus allows us to grow towards a perfection of our behavior, towards God and towards men, which will be strengthened during the millennium, to allow us to enter God's heaven ..

Ezekiel 36:
26 And I will give you a new heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you a heart of flesh;
27 And I will put My Spirit within you, and I will cause you to walk in My statutes, and to keep My ordinances and to do them.

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who fears continually; but he who hardens his heart will fall into misery.

Jeremiah 31:33 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel, after those days, saith Jehovah, I will put My law in their inward parts, and I will write it on their heart, and I will be their God, and they shall be My people;

Deuteronomy 1:
37 Against me the LORD was angry because of you, saying, Neither will you enter in it.
38 Joshua the son of Nun, who stands before you, he will come in; strengthen him, because he will inherit it from Israel.

Jesus = Joshua (English Joshua or Jehoshua) = "The Lord is salvation"
either Yehowshuwa (yeh-ho-shoo'-ah) or Yehowshu'a (yeh-ho-shoo'-ah) ..

Deuteronomy 31:
3 The LORD your God will walk before you, and he will destroy these nations before you, and you will make them master. Joshua will also walk before you, as the LORD has said.
7 And Moses called to Joshua, and said unto him in the presence of all Israel, Be strong, and be of good cheer, for with the people you shall go into the land which the LORD swore to their fathers to give them, and it is you who do them. in put in possession.
23 And the LORD commanded Joshua the son of Nun. He says, "Strengthen yourselves and take courage, for it is you who will bring the children of Israel into the land that I swore to give them; and I will be Myself with you.

Joshua 1:7 Only strengthen yourself and be very firm, to be careful to do according to all the law which Moses my servant commanded you; do not deviate from either right or left, so that you prosper wherever you go.

I invite you today to question yourself, to change your course, because under the guise of a religion or a name, you are engaged with the devil ..
Good meditation ..
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

A little bit of history
Page 1 sur 1