ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -

La connaissance de Dieu, la reconstruction du temple, C'est moi Le Zorobabel et c'est maintenant l'éveil de Zacharie 4 (janvier 2010)..

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-15%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
(Adhérents) LEGO® Icons 10318 Le Concorde
169.99 € 199.99 €
Voir le deal

2021 - 1th month from march 24 to april 22, 2021

AuteurMessage
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

2021 - 1th month from march 24 to april 22, 2021 Empty
MessageSujet: 2021 - 1th month from march 24 to april 22, 2021   2021 - 1th month from march 24 to april 22, 2021 EmptyDim 26 Fév - 13:41

Peace on you..

Calendar 2021 - 1th month from march 24 to april 22

.. with the date to celebrate and our obligations..

Since I do not know how to make my calendar, which is on a table, I'll copy it by hand, line by line .. If anyone knows how to reproduce this page to a table, thank you to tell me how. . a table is more aesthetic ..

Note:

The days begin the sunset the evening at sunset that day .. The first day of the year always begins on a Wednesday .. Passover begins Monday at sunset and ends on Tuesday to the sunset .. This is why they are straddling two days ..

holiday = it is same as Shabbath, but you can cook your own food

Sabbath = no work, no cooking, no purchase, or anything that comes out of the house ..

1st day = Wednesday, March 24 - holiday - New Moon Noah's memorial (1) ..
2nd day = Thursday, March 25
3rd day = Friday, March 26
4th day = Saturday, March 27 - shabbath
5th day = Sunday, March 28
6th day = Monday, March 29
7th day = Tuesday, March 30
8th day = Wednesday, March 31
9th day = thursday, April 1
10th day = Friday, April 2
11th day = Saturday, April 3 - shabbath
12th day = Sunday, April 4
13th day = Monday, April 5
14th day = Tuesday, April 6 - EASTER (2) - unleavened bread - holiday from Monday night to tuesday night
15th day = Wednesday, April 7 - Unleavened Bread (3) – holiday - throw anything containing yeast .. no yeast at home ..
16th day = Thursday, April 8 - unleavened bread - ordinary day
17th day = Friday, April 9 - unleavened bread - ordinary day
18th day = Saturday, April 10 - shabbath - Unleavened Bread
19th day = Sunday, April 11 - unleavened bread - ordinary day
20th day = Monday, April 12 - unleavened bread - ordinary day
21th day = Tuesday, April 13 - unleavened bread - holiday until tuesday night
22th day = Wednesday, April 14
23th day = Thursday, April 15
24th day = Friday, April 16
25th day = Saturday, April 17 - shabbath
26th day = Sunday, April 18 - premise barley (4) - holiday
27th day = Monday, April 19
28th day = Tuesday, April 20
29th day = Wednesday, April 21
30th day = Thursday, April 22

(1) ..
Memorial Noah (source: the book of Jubilees)

Four days of memory - New Moon -
And the new moon of the first month and the new moon of the fourth month and the new moon of the seventh month and the new moon of the 10th month are the days of memory and the days of the seasons in the 4 partitions of the year; those are written and ordained as a testimony for ever.
Noah and the charged them for himself as feasts for the generations forever so that they become a memorial to her:
the new moon of the first month - he was allowed him to make an ark, and in this [day] the earth became dry and he opened the ark and saw the earth;
the new moon of the fourth month - the inputs from the depths of the abyss below were closed;
the new moon of the seventh month - all entries of the earth's depths were opened and water began to descend it; and
the new moon of the 10th month - the mountain peaks were seen, and Noah was happy.
And in this regard he ordered them to himself as memorial celebrations and they were always well ordered and put them on the heavenly tablets.
Each had 13 weeks of one another, and [went] their memorial 1st to 2nd and 2nd to 3rd and 3rd to 4th, and every day the order is 52 week days and [this is] the entire year; This is engraved and orderly heavenly lestablettes and no negligence [this commandment] for one year or from year to year.

- Parties weeks -
Holidays & weeks of the first-fruits (it is in the jubilees, but as we can see, they are also registered in the book of Leviticus 23:10)
And command the Israelites to observe this feast throughout their generations as a command for them: once a year this month they celebrate the festival, because it is the Feast of weeks and the first-fruits of the Day; this party is a double and a dual nature as it is written and engraved on it. Celebrates it, because I have written in the book of the first law that I wrote for you, you have to celebrate it in its season once a year and I have explained to you its sacrifices that children of Israel must remember and must celebrate throughout their generations one day a year in this month.

(2) Passover .. ..
Leviticus 23:5 The first month, on the fourteenth day of the month, between the evenings, is the passover of the LORD.

(3) .. unleavened bread ..
Leviticus 23:
6 And on the fifteenth day of this month is the feast of unleavened bread in honor of the Lord; for seven days you shall eat unleavened bread.
7 On the first day you shall have a holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work.
8 But you shall offer to the LORD for seven days, offering made by fire. The seventh day is an holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work.

Exodus 12:
15 Seven days you shall eat unleavened bread. From the first day there shall remove leaven from your houses; for whosoever eateth leavened bread from the first day until the seventh day will be cut off from Israel.
17 You shall observe the feast of unleavened bread, because it is this very day that I brought your armies out of Egypt; ye observe this day as a perpetual statute throughout your generations.
18 In the first month, on the fourteenth day of the month at evening, you shall eat unleavened bread, until the twenty-first day.
19 Seven days shall there be no leaven found in your houses; for whosoever eateth leavened bread be cut off from the congregation of Israel, whether an alien or a native.
20 You shall eat no leavened bread; in all your habitations shall ye eat unleavened bread

1 Corinthians 5:8 Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, neither with the leaven of malice and wickedness, but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.

(4) .. firstfruits of the barley ..
Leviticus 23:10 Speak to the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye come into the land which I give you and you reap its harvest, you shall bring to the priest a sheaf of the firstfruits of your harvest.

Let us remember that there is not more sacrifice .. Jesus was the perfect sacrifice .. now replaced by prayer, thanksgiving, songs ..

Note:
Here's what I want to remind on holidays and days, etc .. Reading the book of Jubilees, I could see that warned us of this disorder of the end .. Read more ..

The Council of Nicaea, put in place by the Emperor Constantine, about the year 325, manipulât our festivals and our schedule .. (source: Council of Nicaea)

Synodal letter (quote)

We also received two letters to the Church of Alexandria: the so-called Council of synodal letter letter to the Church of Alexandria and the Emperor Constantine said encyclical letter to churches. They teach us that the council ruled on the Meletians and on the date of Easter.

The synodal letter specifies:
"We also warn that the dispute regarding the date on which the Passover is to be celebrated, was fortunately ended with the help of your prayers and all our brothers who are in the East, who once celebrated the Passover feast same day as the Jews celebrate the future the same day as the Romans, and the others who celebrate with us at all times. »

The Roman Emperor Constantine I, who converted to Christianity, also appreciated the solar cult. He imposed Sunday as the day of rest in the Roman Empire by decree on March 7 321. So the day of the sun among Roman became the day of the Lord. Samuele Bacchiocchi shows the importance of sun worship in the choice of Sunday.

Here happened Monday, March 7 321 (source: wikipedia):

The Roman emperor Constantine I made by order of the "Day of the Sun" (that is to say on Sunday) the weekly day of rest (Justinian Code 3.12.2).

Canons of the Council of Laodicea in 364

Canon 29
It is not proper for Christians to Judaize Chomant on the Sabbath, but must work on that day; they must rest on Sunday as Christians, preferring that day if they want. Under anathema.

Daniel 7:25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most highest, and think to change times and laws, and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and a half time.

Jubilees 6:
28 And thou command the children of Israel that they observe the years according to this count of 364 days, and [that] constitute a full year and they do not will shift the time of his life and its festivals, because everything s 'accord with that according to their testimony, and they will make every day, nor will shift any party.
29 But if they fail and do not observe following its order then they disturb their entire seasons and years will be shifted from their [order] and they neglect their orders. And all the children of Israel, and forget not find the way for years and forget heads for months and seasons and Sabbaths and they will falsely and any order of years.

30 I know from now and if I tell you it is not my own, because it [engraved] written in the book before me and the heavenly tablets how to partition the dates it is ordered etmalgré they will forget the feasts of the alliance and march following celebrations of nations, according to their mistake and in their ignorance.
31 For they are the ones who will surely observations of the moon, how [it] affects the seasons and from year to year just 10 days earlier.
32 For this reason the years will fall on them when they disturb [the order] and make a day of testimony [day] detestable and a holiday impure day and they confuse the days to complete, with the holy impure and unclean day with the saint, because they will falsely for months and rest and holidays and anniversaries too.
33 Therefore I command you and confirm you that you must certify them, for your children after your death [them] to disrupt the point that they not be the only year of 364 days and for this reason they will falsely so for the heads of the month and season and Sabbaths and holidays, and they will eat all kinds of blood with all kinds of meat.

You can follow my detailed explanation in the subject: the name of the elected:

https://rassemblement.1fr1.net/t173-appellation-elected

In the same tab lessons, I explain about religions, biblical books and all kinds of topics, this for the edification of the elect, awaken our understanding, beware of the traps of the enemy ..

So for those who want to follow God and have His seal, walking is different from those who follow the world and therefore bear the mark of the beast, which is none other than the brand of the world, or 666 ..
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

2021 - 1th month from march 24 to april 22, 2021
Page 1 sur 1