ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -

La connaissance de Dieu, la reconstruction du temple, C'est moi Le Zorobabel et c'est maintenant l'éveil de Zacharie 4 (janvier 2010)..

AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  Connexion  

Partagez | 

Verses of the month 12 : from february 18 to march 20, 2018

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Israël Zorobabel
Admin

MessageSujet: Verses of the month 12 : from february 18 to march 20, 2018   Jeu 27 Oct - 19:29

Day 1 - February 18

Psalm 85:8  I will hear what God, the LORD, will say; For He will speak peace to His people and to His saints. But let them not go back to madness!

Peace on you
In this verse we understand the privileged communion between God and His saints. He who belongs to God must be able to hear Him. An exchange takes place between God and His people, but who is His people, and who are the ones who maintain this exceptional relationship?
So surely, the one who is baptized in Jesus Christ should be part of His people, why then do I use the conditional and not the present?
For in the first place repentance is necessary, it allows us to erase our sins in order to have access to the Father, to receive from His Spirit, and most are baptized, but with a non-conforming baptism. We imperatively need this Spirit to lead us, He is the bond between God and us.
Then we have people baptized correctly, but instead of following the laws and ordinances of God, they follow the ordinances of their religion. The problem with this is that God manifested Himself 4,000 years ago, and He has given us a path to follow, ways of doing, a law to obey with ordinances, in order to teach us good manners. Religions did not come much later, 1000 years later for the first, the Jews, followed by Christians and Muslims, so we see that religions do not come from God, but from the men of power . If you need further proof, I invite you to look for what happened during the councils after Jesus, and you will discover that all these changes in relation to the law are not from Jesus but from the Romans who Imposed their ways on us, and that the calendars were written by emperors and kings.
When you enter an army, you must respect your rules. In engaging with God, it is in an army that we engage, a spiritual army, with spiritual weapons such as prayer. We fight against the demonic spirits who want to keep us in bondage, Our flesh is a slave to sin and evil ways. It is the law of God that enables me to become free, for it will teach me what sin is, it will teach me to differentiate between good and evil, between pure and impure, and Not with my discernment, but with that of God, and it is with Jesus that I shall be able to conquer the flesh to give place to the Spirit who will lead me to God.
When we understand all this, then we will return from our evil ways, our evil ways, and God will lead us to a peaceful place. He will protect us from our enemies and take care of us, but we must not let ourselves be carried away by the enemy, and follow his folly. It is not a religion that will save me, but God, if I keep His commandments and have faith in Jesus (Revelation 14:12) ..
We must not lose sight of the fact that those who refused to follow God were destroyed, and that Jesus does not stand up against God, but he helps you in your walk if you want to follow God.
Good meditation ..

Derničre édition par Israël Zorobabel le Dim 26 Mar - 0:30, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Israël Zorobabel
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Verses of the month 12 : from february 18 to march 20, 2018   Lun 13 Fév - 14:14

Day 2 - February 19

Isaiah 13:6 Hurry, for the day of the Lord is near. It will come as a destruction of the Almighty.

Peace on you
It is important to be able to situate oneself in relation to God, because some would like the millennium to open its doors, that God should come, but it is to forget that at His coming, it will be to judge us, to evaluate us in order to know those Who can enter it, and it must be done by fire. So we have an interest in being ready for this day.
It is important to understand that these religions that you follow come from the Men, and that all have changed the ordinances of God, therefore you are not engaged in the army of God, but in that of the world, and It belongs to the devil, it is he who changed the words of God in Eden, as it is today with your religions.
To belong to God means to do His will, and He has given us His commands with His laws. God's law allows us to shape ourselves to the image of the Man He likes to see, 'He wants to see. The law of God is the image of the school and the education of the Men. If one has no education and if one does not go to school, then one will be savages, without respect for the Rules of the world in which we operate.
We must understand that the elect will make the junction between this world of grace and the millennium, for we will be the leaders of the millennium. God has prepared us so that we know His laws to transmit them during the millennium. Also, we are at this moment in learning, and we wait for God to place us for the projects He has prepared for us. From now on we begin our work of transmitting, our work to teach the law, also, we must have trials to evaluate us, we now pass to the test fire.
Babylon must be destroyed, for it is evident that one can not enter the millennium with weapons, lies, treason, and all kinds of evils as we know them. All these evils are the fruit of the devil, and it will have no place during the millennium. It is therefore important to know our ways and from whom they come, for we will go with our master, and it is not what we say to be who will judge us, but rather what we do. The apocalypse will sort by fire, and 70% of all that is seen will be destroyed, so it is important to know well if what your religion teaches you is in accordance with the teachings of God. You have this possibility to compare with the old covenant, it was the shadow of things to come, so the two covenants must not be too different, since the shadow of my hand will reflect the reflection of a hand , Not a goat ..
Good meditation ..

Derničre édition par Israël Zorobabel le Dim 26 Mar - 0:31, édité 1 fois
Israël Zorobabel
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Verses of the month 12 : from february 18 to march 20, 2018   Lun 13 Fév - 14:17

Day 3 - February 20

Titus 1:9 holding fast the faithful word according to doctrine, so that it is able, as much to exhort by a holy teaching, as to refute the contradicants.

Peace on you
We must understand and know the sources of what comes to us.
The word comes from God, and we can not dethrone God, for at the end of time He is the One who will bring us into His heaven and He will judge us. We must know that we will be judged on His criteria, not on our own, nor on our perceptions of things. It has been said that in the old covenant those who refused to follow God were destroyed, and we must not forget that this old covenant was the shadow of things to come, so it is a guide to what we Let us do, it serves us as a guide.
If I compare God's law with my ways, I will see that I have a lot of effort to please God, and Jesus tells us that we must become new creatures. Also, if we were perfect and correct in the sight of God, He would not have given us that law which is in place to educate and instruct us.
We must know that the changes of this law in relation to grace do not come from Jesus but from the Romans who manipulated the word of God during the councils at the beginning of our area. For example, we see at the end of this chapter of Titus that nothing is unclean, whereas in Leviticus God gives me a list of pure and unclean animals, whereas in Noah's ark God told him to bring in animals Pure and unclean animals. It is important to know who I have to follow and where their path leads me .. We saw that in the Garden of Eden, the devil changed the word of God, and that led us to the ruined..
These same Romans have changed the calendar, the days, the festivals, etc., so also, following them, it is no longer God that you are, but the Romans, the Catholics, and even that you give yourself another title , As Protestant or Orthodox or other, it is this basis of the Roman Catholics that you will follow. By following these religions, you have no chance of reaching God, because following God in his army, following His laws and rules, is letting himself be transformed into this new being, Is to let the spiritual being take the place of the carnal being. Spiritual being can be born only with the commandments of God and the baptism of Jesus (Revelation 14:12).
Do not let yourself be seduced by a title, or by what the mass does, otherwise you will die. John tells us that he who loves God keeps His commandments. God imposes His rules on His army, and the elect follow His rules and are taught by Him.
Many are called, but few chosen ones, for the word does not find its place in your heart, you prefer a religion, they are easier to follow, no constraint, but you must be wary of the ease, since Jesus Says the path will be difficult ..
Good meditation ..

Derničre édition par Israël Zorobabel le Dim 26 Mar - 0:32, édité 1 fois
Israël Zorobabel
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Verses of the month 12 : from february 18 to march 20, 2018   Lun 13 Fév - 14:20

Day 4 - February 21

2 Kings 17:38 And ye shall not forget the covenant which I have made with you, and ye shall not fear other gods;

Peace on you
We know that if we follow God properly with a faithful heart, protect us and take care of us, as a father does for his children. The question is whether I know how to follow God properly, Understood what He expects of me and know what is the covenant He made with us.
To follow God means to listen and to put into practice what He commands us to do, and it is in the old covenant that He gave His commands for His people. He brought us out of Egypt, the bondage of the flesh, the bondage of the devil, to lead us into His world. The laws that He gave us were therefore to teach us good manners, which we did not have before practicing His laws. Before he practiced His laws, He saw us defiled, practicing all sorts of abominations, not differentiating between good and evil, hateful therefore by our conduct, and it is the law that teaches me these differences. .
In a short analysis, you will find that your religion has changed this law of God, diverted the path that God had given you to reach Him, and this applies to all religions, for religions come By following your religion to the detriment of the ordinances of God, you gain access to His heaven, for pronouncing the name of Jesus is not enough to make us enter the Promised Land, it was recommended to Him Keep the commandments of God (Joshua 1:6,7; Revelation 14:12).
What is the new covenant that God passes with His people, where is the prophecy? It is in Jeremiah 31: 31-33, and this passage speaks well to me to keep the laws of God. It is not said that He will change the law, but He will put it in our hearts, so when you abolish His laws, they are not in your heart, much more they are repugnant to you. Has not abolished the law, but it has destroyed death by its sacrifice, it is death that is abolished, but not the law. The sacrifices were in the law, but they were not the law. You have an interest in being wary of what your religion wants you to hear and learn. The point of reference that God gives us are the two covenants, the old was the shadow of the new, so they must be very close In their ways ..
The world is against the elect, religions are against the elect, for we denounce their scams, their manipulations, but at no time are we afraid of their threats, for we are in the hands of God. God prepared and trained and taught us to propagate the truth, to try first to save some souls, but also to bring the lost sheep of the house of Israel into the hands of the other.
We are the light of the world, and our light shines like the sun, and nothing and no one can stop this process, for we are entering the millennium. The opposite is happening. Destroyed, all those who refuse the authority of God, for the millennium opens for the elect, and the world has no access to it.
Good meditation ..

Derničre édition par Israël Zorobabel le Dim 26 Mar - 0:32, édité 2 fois
Israël Zorobabel
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Verses of the month 12 : from february 18 to march 20, 2018   Lun 13 Fév - 14:25

Day 5 - February 22

Psalm 23:6 Yes, goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and my habitation shall be in the house of the LORD for many days.

Peace on you
We have that assurance when we follow God. He takes pleasure in us, and He opens us the doors of His heaven, with all the benefits that this entails.
There is one important thing to understand, it is this difference between God and religions. They seem to be together, working for a common purpose with God in command, but it is not. Religions are enemies of God because they change the word of God, and this is what happened in Eden, the same unending scenario of the devil who wants to take the place of God, using all Sorts of tricks and artifices to divert us from God and His paradise, and we have seen where seduction has led us.
The old covenant is to show us things, it was the shadow of things to come, it is the reflection of our history. It is important for me to be able to situate myself in this old covenant, it was physical, and I see it spiritually, it means by the Spirit. We have seen, for instance, that in the old covenant we were to circumcise our flesh, and that in the new one circumcised from the heart (Deuteronomy 10:16; Deuteronomy 30:6; Jeremiah 4:4), that the perfumes represent the prayers , Joshua was passing the Jordan over to the people, as we are baptized and entering spiritual Israel, sacrificing an animal for the forgiveness of our sins, today we ask for the blood of Jesus to be made, His blood can no longer flow physically because he died in the flesh for nearly 2000 years, etc., we are new beings, born of the Spirit ..
The old covenant teaches me that those who refused the authority of God were destroyed, also those who refused the rules of His community, such as working on Shabbos, prostituting themselves, or bringing idols. Therefore it is important to understand that it will be the same for me today if I refuse the authority of God, and when you change His words to follow what your religion says, you place yourself under the authority of your religion.
The New Testament does not reflect the Old Testament, but it is completely different, so I must be wary of what I read. It is the Romans and Jews who place the biblical canons, and both are enemies of God. They have, of course, forgotten to put in these canons the book of jubilees, for it speaks to us precisely of this end of times when the people will follow blindly, knowing nothing about God and not following His days and feasts, And therefore you can not receive the blessings of God. In Deuteronomy 28, God tells us that He blesses the one who keeps His commandments and walks in His ways, but curses those who withdraw from Him.
The saints of God are those who will be with Him at the end of time, and who are they? ... They are those who keep the commandments of God and have faith in Jesus Christ (Revelation 14:12).
Good meditation ..

Derničre édition par Israël Zorobabel le Dim 26 Mar - 0:32, édité 1 fois
Israël Zorobabel
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Verses of the month 12 : from february 18 to march 20, 2018   Mer 15 Fév - 12:46

Day 6 - February 23

Isaiah 32:4 and the hearts of those who go giddy will be intelligent in knowledge, and the tongue of those who stutter will speak quickly and clearly.

Peace on you
We understand that an awakening must occur, a spiritual awakening, which enables us to understand what we are doing and who we are following. Religions and power blind us and manipulate us, they force us to follow the devil, to turn away from the commandments of God, everything is manipulation in this world. What saddens me is that you can read the changes in the Bible, compared to the old covenant, without it alerting you. Yet it is written that the old covenant is the reflection of the new, it was the shadow of things to come, therefore it can not be too different. You let yourself be seduced by ease, by fables without you trying to know the source. Why these changes, where do they come from?
You can still understand that Jesus did not talk to us about these changes, they came after his death, so it is not Jesus who is the cause, but men and religions. The Roman Councils, where they gave their directives, what to do, what to say, how to think. In the past, nobody had any writings, except a few Leaders, and it was without counting that they said the masses in Latin, so no one understood anything, and if you did not submit to their will, then you were a demon and you found yourself on a pyre, Or in a lion's den.
It is important to understand that the elect are not misguided because they are taught by God. Even if we were seduced by the word of a pastor, God would warn us of the danger, and that is what He did for me. The elect do not follow a religion of men, they follow God, and we all understand what we must do, for we are governed by the Spirit of God. Religions can not seduce us, nor the ease , For we are sealed to transmit the word of God. Religions say the same thing, that they transmit the word of God to us, except that the word of God can not be changed, for God made no mistake, if He gave us a course to follow in order to To become holy, nothing can be changed or changed. Changes come from the devil, it is he who already changes the word of God in Eden, and it will cease only when it is bound during the millennium. Return from your misguidance my friend, your salvation.
Good meditation ..

Derničre édition par Israël Zorobabel le Dim 26 Mar - 0:33, édité 1 fois
Israël Zorobabel
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Verses of the month 12 : from february 18 to march 20, 2018   Mer 15 Fév - 12:48

Day 7 - February 24

Proverbs 29:11 The fool puts out all his spirit, but the wise calms him down and holds him back.

Peace on you
It is important not to be dominated by anger or by some acts of wickedness. It may happen that we are annoyed for some cause that is valid in our eyes, but then it must be a matter of battle for us, because it is important that I can master anything that might harm or disrupt me.
The law of God, that which He gave us through Moses, was to instruct His people, to teach us to differentiate between good and evil, between pure and impure. It allows me to know what I have to fight in me to become that perfect being that God would like to see in me .. To abolish the law is madness, for you would stay with the teachings taught to you by the world, or your parents , And if I compare these two teachings, I shall see this work which must take place in me, this change from the carnal being to the spiritual being.
Keeping the commandments of God and being baptized in the name of Jesus is the cocktail that not only allows me to defeat the flesh but also to receive the Spirit of God who will guide me on the path on which I must walk. If I do not have this cocktail, then I will be a religious, seduced by the world, alien to the world of God. The religious say that they belong to God, but they have only the title they give themselves, for in fact it is indeed the world they follow, as well as the ordinances of the world, and that is why You follow the calendars of your religion, with the feasts and the days of your religion, and you can easily see that all have different practices ..
This cocktail, therefore, allows me to become a perfect being, for it gives me the strength to defeat the flesh and to understand what I must do to please God. Defeating the flesh means controlling it, controlling its impulses, letting the Spirit of God direct our bodies. The law teaches me, Jesus allows me to conquer and the Spirit controls and directs, He is the rudder of the boat. So it is important to know how to receive and grow the Spirit, knowing that the Spirit and the flesh can not cohabit, in the sense that I can not let the pleasures of the flesh express themselves, as they had the Power before my conversion .. Become a new being, a new creature ..
Good meditation ..

Derničre édition par Israël Zorobabel le Dim 26 Mar - 0:34, édité 1 fois
Israël Zorobabel
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Verses of the month 12 : from february 18 to march 20, 2018   Mer 15 Fév - 12:51

Day 8 - February 25

Nahum 2:7 It shall be stopped, and it shall be laid bare, and it shall be carried away, and its handmaids shall groan as the voice of the doves, striking their breasts.

Peace on you
Babylon must be destroyed because its time is assigned. We enter the millennium, a time that will be under the control of God, and we know that the devil will be bound. Babylon cries because she sees her end approaching, so it is very important to know who is being followed and what That we do, for the return of Jesus will be done without you having time to modify your race.
Babylon is the religious, the world, the power, it is all that does not submit to God, it is all those who do not follow the law and the words of God, and I can guarantee that we You are all babylons, for you accept his laws and his changes, you are engaged in his army, and it is important to know that he is fighting against God And His elect.
There are two opposing armies, the army of God with His elect and the army of the devil with those who follow him, it is Babylon. It is a war against leaders, we are not fighting Fleshly beings, but infernal spirits. You must understand that even if we do not fight fleshly beings, you will still be destroyed if you are not in the good army, for the apocalypse is a time of distress, a time of destruction, it will destroy the impious , Those who did not want to believe or submit to God, and there I can guarantee that your title will not save you, but rather what you do and how you do it .. Your religion seduces you by the You pronounce the name of Jesus and you will be saved, even if you live like the nations, that is the seduction of religion, and you must be aware of it, otherwise you will be destroyed ..
You will notice that the religions have very few years, we will speak here about the religions coming from Abraham, they appeared only 800 years before Jesus for the Jews, two thousand years ago for the Christians and 1500 years ago for The Muslims, and none of them follow the ordinances of God, who gave Him His directives by Moses. If there should be a change, it would mean that God is deceived, but it is not possible, God can not make mistakes. On the other hand, God gave His directives for His people, Those who do not follow them, belong not to God, but to religions or to the world.
Good meditation ..

Derničre édition par Israël Zorobabel le Dim 26 Mar - 0:34, édité 1 fois
Israël Zorobabel
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Verses of the month 12 : from february 18 to march 20, 2018   Mer 15 Fév - 12:54

Day 9 - February 26

Jonah 2:9 But I will sacrifice Thee with a voice of praise; I will fulfill what I have vowed. Deliverance is from the Eternal

Peace on you
It is important to understand that we must keep our commitment, and it is for this reason that before we talk or undertake something, we must analyze the subject.
We are witnesses in this corrupt world, and while the world is blinded by the enemy, without being able to understand and react, we, the elect, bring the light of God, and we have this possibility to heal, Like the eyes of the blind, to make right what is twisted, etc. As Jesus did when he was flesh among us, as we can do now, for he lives in us, and it is he who is in control. .
We are done with school, and now we are moving into the active phase, at work. For several years God has taught us His law, it allows us to understand things, how to behave, to make the difference between good and evil, between pure and impure, and we have been subjected to some trials in order to We evaluate, we are in the parables of talents and mines ..
At the same time, during this evaluation, we laid down our wishes at the feet of God, what we have in our hearts, what we would like to do. The work of the elect is to make God known to the world, to bring the lost sheep home, and all who will join God. God now gives us what to do, for it is not by our strength or our abilities that we must or can do anything, but by the will of God. Therefore it is important to understand and know that you must do what you have asked of God, because He gives you so that you can succeed, but if you deceive God, if you do not do what He gives you , Then He will take you back ..
It is important to understand and master our flesh, to keep our commitment to God firm, not to depart from His law, not to be seduced by abundance or facility, for with abundance comes the temptation. Let us remember that God gives us all that we desire, but He commends us and exhorts us to keep and practice His commandments and not to depart from His ways, not to be seduced by the world around us , Not to follow their gods, nor to ally themselves with them. We live in the world, but we are a separate, separate people who practice the ordinances and laws of God, YHWH, nothing else and no one Should not interfere with our commitment, our march, our practices, it would be dangerous.
Good meditation ..

Derničre édition par Israël Zorobabel le Dim 26 Mar - 0:35, édité 1 fois
Israël Zorobabel
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Verses of the month 12 : from february 18 to march 20, 2018   Jeu 16 Fév - 12:25

Day 10 - February 27

Matthew 7:12 So all things that ye will that men should do unto you, do ye also them also; For this is the law and the prophets.

Peace on you
God gave His people the law, it is to teach us to behave towards others. With our carnal nature and the teaching of the world, I do not have too much conscience between good and evil, and it is by comparing the law of God with what the world has taught me that I can see the great work that I have to do to please God, for that is what must be my goal, to please God, that is what to become a new being.
The Devil in the Garden of Eden has changed the word of God, from there began our fall, and today the devil hides in the religions, all change the word of God, and as in Eden it will be Our fall ..
All religions kill the prophets of God, for they denounce their defects and their traps. Whether it is before or today, whether physically or spiritually, it makes no difference, for that is what you think in your heart that will judge you. Some have the courage to put into practice what they think, for others they are more cowardly, but they join the bad guys, they support them in various ways, they approve of them, they are in the same team. We have to understand that there are two teams that go to war, a war that happens in heaven, but that works within us, it is between good and evil, two spirits that lead us, between God and the devil..
The law of God is love, for it teaches us to love, to help others, teaches us to love nature, teaches us to love God. While we read a death sentence in the old covenant, It was to preserve the people, to preserve them from evil and defilement. Now it is no different, for if you commit adultery, then you will die, or if you steal or cheat, or lie, then you will die, except that it is not I who will kill you, but you Kill, for you know that sin leads us to death.
The children of God do not practice sin, and there is a real difference between sinning and sinning. Sin is a spontaneous act, whereas practicing sin is a habit of doing, and that is why the elect can not practice sin, for we know that he will condemn us, and Jesus is the one who allows us to sin. Understand and defeat.
Your religion has abolished the law of God, so you refuse to see and understand, it gives you a freedom from sin, but it will not take away your sentence, for if you sin, you will die.
Good meditation ..

Derničre édition par Israël Zorobabel le Dim 26 Mar - 0:35, édité 1 fois
Israël Zorobabel
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Verses of the month 12 : from february 18 to march 20, 2018   Jeu 16 Fév - 12:38

Day 11 - February 28

Psalm 100:4 Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, in His courts with praise. Celebrate Him, bless His name!

Peace on you
HalleluJah, praise Jah, the Lord, God.
We can read in all the prayers of the elders that when they prostrated themselves before God they began by giving glory to God, by exalting Him, blessing him. When we talk to God, we can not have the same attitude as when we addressing a neighbor or brother, and we should not put Him on our carnal level.
Just to say the word God changes my attitude, a deep respect comes from me .. Addressing God is already a privilege for me, a great honor, for God in all His greatness, stops for a moment to ear me.. Even if i do all my efforts to become a holy being in His sight, that I strive to practice His ordinances, I know that in the bottom of my heart there must remain slags of sin, and even though I know that God has forgiven me and that He holds me in His hand, it is none the less that I am in the flesh, and therefore that I must do things that displease Him. This is what brings me humility, but it also brings me the favors of God, for God resists the proud, those who have haughty eyes.
There is also the fact that God allows me to bear His name, that He allows me to join His people, that He allows me to follow Him, that He calls me Son, and to crown everything, He Even sacrificed His own son, that I may live by him. Waooo! Everything that I can express as gratitude with my words is not comparable with what I feel. There is no word to express this love that I have for God, and therefore, it is not words I say to Him, but actions I do. I fallow His commandments, I respect His days and His festivals, I fallow this law that He has given to His people, to those who love Him and who want to honor Him, and look at what I have in return.. You can read it in the psalm 45 ..
Religious despise God because they use His name to practice iniquity, defile themselves and speak of belonging to God, when in reality they refuse His authority, they serve the devil and honor the devil; Follow the ordinances of the world and their religion. But are you sure that it was Jesus who changed the law of God, who abolished it? Check your sources well, for it is the Romans who have Everything changed and manipulated, and you can have proof of it by reading the councils, meetings proposed by the Romans at the beginning of our area.
Good meditation ..

Derničre édition par Israël Zorobabel le Dim 26 Mar - 0:36, édité 1 fois
Israël Zorobabel
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Verses of the month 12 : from february 18 to march 20, 2018   Ven 17 Fév - 15:22

Day 12 - March 1

Isaiah 21:6 For thus saith the Lord unto me, Go, set a watchman; She declares what she sees.

Peace on you
The sentinel sees babylon falling, with its gods and its carved images, here we speak of religions, for for a long time they have changed the word of God for their profits. They are of the devil, Made in Eden. The sentry sees an apocalypse that falls for those who practice iniquity.
Religions lead the world, they are all different, so that you can find one that suits your flesh. Then I hear the Christians who see themselves different and superior, they say that the plagues are not for them, because they pronounce the name of Jesus. But my poor friend is seduction, and your Religion is like all other religions, coming from the devil, and it is indeed the devil that you serve under cover of Jesus ..
Your religion changes the word of God, it abolishes His law and makes you believe fables. It was not Jesus who abolished something, but it was the Romans during the councils. The councils are meetings of religions that they organized after the death of Jesus, and by reading them, you will be surprised to see all their manipulations .. They took advantage that the people were illiterate, and imposed on him anything. It was the emperors who imposed their will on the people. Re-read your story, and look for the sources, it is your salvation.
The old covenant was the shadow of things to come, but do not you see that the new covenant is completely different, how can it be the shadow?
Your religion has made you change the god, it allows you statues, it has changed the day of Shabbos, it has changed the feasts of God, it makes you worship a trinity instead of a single God, it imposes even God a birth and a mother, she changed the calendar of God, the date of the beginning of the day, other apostles, etc. Everything is false, everything was under the control of Caesar in the time of Jesus, Is he who had authority because he was a colonizer throughout the east and in Europe, and he imposed his rules, and if you did not follow him, then you were burned or thrown to the lions, and everything was set up for his Profit ..
Look at Isaiah 6, God has blinded you, you who prefer religion to God. You can not even react, you are blind and deaf, you are laodicea.
The sentry tells you that the wicked who change his ways to follow God properly will live, and that if the righteous commits iniquity will die, for we are not judged on our past, but on our present.
To be engaged in the army of God means to follow His rules, and it is the same with a religion, you are its rules, but in no case can you impose your ways, especially to God.
Open your eyes my poor friend, set yourselves on the path of life, God is God, and nothing and no one else, and God has given rules for His people, so if you do not follow them Not, then you are not with Him.
Good meditation ..

Israël Zorobabel
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Verses of the month 12 : from february 18 to march 20, 2018   Ven 17 Fév - 15:28

Day 13 - March 2

Hosea 4:3 Therefore the land shall mourn; And all that dwell therein shall be languishing, with the beasts of the field, and with the birds of the heavens; And even the fish of the sea shall be taken away.

Peace on you
All that can happen to us comes from our faults. No one is unaware that sin brings tribulation, even death. From the first days, God has warned us to keep His commandments, and that we do not depart from them, for they are our Life, in the sense that they teach us about a conduct to have, they underline the sin ..
Your religions have made you abolish the law, but how can we abolish the teachings of God? An apocalypse is put in place for those who do not want to follow the ordinances of God, they prefer the world, but your religions come from the World, no God. A religion is made up of ordinances and directives, and God has given them to us through Moses, so we must not change, add anything, or subtract anything. There is an evolution in relation to Jesus who destroyed death, and by this act, those are sacrifices that no longer exist, but not the rest. The law teaches us about behavior, not to see the nudity of death. A parent, do not commit adultery, do not steal, etc., nothing can be abolished ..
Today, with your religions, you can not do the difference between good and evil, between pure and unclean, it is with your carnal mind that you try to discern things, not with the Spirit of God. The Book of Jubilees in chapter 6 warned us precisely of these times in which we live, where the people will be confused and will not understand anything, there is also the church of Laodicea.
You can not even react because there are several bibles with different books inside. Some bibles possess the apocrypha, others do not, and they have omitted to give us the books of Enoch and the Jubilees, for they speak of the end of time. You can not even react because the Two alliances are diametrically opposed, but how can it be so if one is the shadow of the other? You also do not understand how books are not ordered in chronological order, and there is Still full of things, like full of contradictions, etc. If you want to know more, I posted on these topics ..
Jesus did not come to change nor to abolish, it came as a sacrifice, and it was announced in the old covenant. If I did not have these writings of the new covenant, I could still follow God, for in Joshua 1:6-7, I read that it is Joshua who leads us into the promised land; Spiritual as far as we are concerned, for we have become beings born again, born of the Spirit, spiritual. But Jesus did not come to take the place of God or to stand against God; on the contrary, He is very obedient to Him.
Wake up my friend, an apocalypse comes to destroy all those who refuse the authority of God, and by following your religion, you can not be with God, for it is the devil who has changed the word of God from the beginning , as religions do.
Good meditation ..

Israël Zorobabel
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Verses of the month 12 : from february 18 to march 20, 2018   Ven 17 Fév - 15:33

Day 14 - March 3

Psalm 29:11 The LORD will give strength to His people; the LORD will bless His people with peace.

Peace on you
The Old Testament was the shadow of things to come, that is, of the New Testament. We lived a carnal nature, and since Jesus we have entered into our spiritual nature, finally, for those who have done what is necessary, this is the new birth.
This ancient testament, therefore, teaches us our history, for the shadow must not differ too much from the subject, and we have seen the importance of keeping the commandments of God. God by these commandments teaches us how to behave, what I have to do or not, what I can eat, festivals, obligations, etc. This history of the people of God teaches us the different outcomes in relation to our actions. Blessings if I do what is pleasing to God, and curses if I displease Him.
Religions have come long after Moses, and we have seen that it was through Moses that God sent us His commandments. If I analyze the ordinances of religions, then I shall see that they are different from the ordinances of God, and for this reason I must not follow them, for they come from Men. History confirms My words, for those who turned away from the ordinances of God would die, and it was found that twice the temple was destroyed because of our aberrations.
So we must not believe that the fact of being baptized adults excludes us from others, because today the situation is no different, and Christians still follow religions of Men who change the ordinances of God. Even today, the temple, which is spiritual, is destroyed, for believers do not know God, they know their religion, and we have confirmation of the fact that this new covenant is imposed upon us by the Romans, It is completely different from the old one, everything is different from the rest, and laodicea confirms your misguidance, and I confirm it because I am Zorobabel, the one who is mandated to rebuild the temple.
God teaches His people, He prepares and directs them, we are priests, it means that we teach the law, not the sacrifices as some like to twist the meaning, but the ordinances of this law, which consist of A way to have .. God prepares us for the millennium, and although we are already working, it is well for the millennium that He prepares us. He familiarizes us with the practices and obligations of this law, so that we can pass them on to others, and we can read that the nations will come to us to be taught.
While the world must be destroyed by an apocalypse, as well as all those who oppose God, follow Him, the elect are protected by God, and we do not fear the plagues. The elect are God's saints (Revelation 14:12), and He protects us. Even though everything would collapse around me, I will be confident in my lot, for we are sealed, and we can neither be seduced nor be corrupted, we are the light God has placed in this world, and nothing Nor can anyone extinguish it.
Good meditation ..

Derničre édition par Israël Zorobabel le Dim 26 Mar - 0:37, édité 1 fois
Israël Zorobabel
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Verses of the month 12 : from february 18 to march 20, 2018   Dim 19 Fév - 12:57

Day 15 - March 4

Job 40:4  Behold, I am a creature of nothing, what shall I reply to Thee? I'll put my hand on my mouth.

Peace on you
The world is pleased to contradict God, religions too, pride makes you believe that you have height, and the flesh itself is superior to God. The reality is that the flesh will have to be destroyed, and the Spirit will remain, and the Spirit will be the great victor.
We know that through Jesus we become a spiritual being, it means born of the Spirit, and the struggle we will have will be to let the Spirit make his place in our bodies, for only the Spirit has access to heaven.
God has given us to conquer, His commandments, ordinances, which allow us to differentiate between good and evil, between pure and impure, who teach us what a sin is, notions seen by God, Then we will still have Jesus who will help us to overcome sin. It is God who directs His people and teaches them. He teaches us until we are perfect beings, knowing how to master sin.
Following your religion which has caused you to abolish the ordinances of God, you separate from His world, for you refuse to let this spiritual being grow, so you remain the carnal being with your own convictions and knowledge. One must understand that it is the devil who since the first day in Eden changes the words of God, so when you are a religion that has changed the words of God, it is the devil you are. Seduction will tell you otherwise, but the truth is that you do not belong to God and you do not know Him, and rather read what Laodice tells you, that you are poor blind and naked. Pride makes you believe differently? ..
We commit ourselves with God at our baptism, but we commit ourselves to what otherwise than to follow His commands and do His will. We commit ourselves to respect His rules, otherwise it is evident that we can not remain in His army, and it is impossible for us to force God to endure and accept the flesh. Himself tells you that it must give place to the Spirit, the flesh will be destroyed and the Spirit will live eternally ..
History tells us that those who refused to obey God were destroyed, and Jesus tells us the same thing, with the parable of talents, as well as that of seed. Do not be seduced by your religion, it will not win the case. Jesus was announced to us in the Old Testament, he is the one who brought us into the promised land, but nowhere do I read that he will take the place of God, or that he will change the rules, but rather he was Said to keep the commandments of God (Joshua 1:6-7).
Put your hand on your mouth and let yourself be taught, so is your salvation.
Good meditation ..

Derničre édition par Israël Zorobabel le Dim 26 Mar - 0:37, édité 2 fois
Israël Zorobabel
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Verses of the month 12 : from february 18 to march 20, 2018   Dim 19 Fév - 13:00

Day 16 - March 5

2 Peter 3:10  Now the day of the Lord shall come as a thief; And in that day the heavens shall pass away with a hissing noise, and the flaming elements shall be dissolved, and the earth and the works that are in it shall be burned altogether.

Peace on you
Knowing then what must happen, we must understand who will be saved, or who could be saved. We know that the old covenant was to show us and explain to us what our alliance is, the new covenant , It is now spiritual. So we had a covenant that was physical and shows us what we have to live in the spiritual, with different issues due to our actions.
Our history teaches us that those are the ungodly who were destroyed, those who refused to obey God. On the other hand, those who are faithful to God are protected by God, they are called the elect, they are the people of God, the God of Israel, they are Israel.
The elect are therefore those who follow the rules of God, the rules He gives for His people. These rules, they will be called the law and its ordinances, God has given them, so that we learn how to behave, for the being that I was before knowing God displeases Him. All that I could do and say when I was in the flesh, before I committed myself to God, was leading me to death, for it is the devil who rules the world, his spirit .. Refuse to allow himself to be transformed, Implies not being able to be part of the people of God.
As we commit ourselves to follow God, we become a new being, born of the Spirit of God, so it is important to be impregnated by this new being, to be transformed, for it is a transformation Which will lead me to God. I must therefore accept and practice the rules of God, those ordinances which will teach me good manners, and they will show me, moreover, the respect of my neighbor, but also of nature.
Religions have changed God's words to impose theirs. It is important to know that it was the devil who changed God's words into Eden, at the beginning therefore, and the outcome of this change led us to death, made us weak. While we were living several hundred Of years, we now come to barely 80 years.
It is important to know what you are doing and who you are following, because the arrival will not be the same for all. If you are God in truth, with all your heart, then you will live for eternity, for He will protect you, but if you are a religion, then you are no longer with God, therefore you can not demand of Him, It is of the world that you will have your salary, knowing that the world and its disciples will be destroyed. The religions are of the world, because none of them follows the ordinances or the feasts or the days or the obligations of God ..
Good meditation ..

Derničre édition par Israël Zorobabel le Dim 26 Mar - 0:38, édité 1 fois
Israël Zorobabel
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Verses of the month 12 : from february 18 to march 20, 2018   Dim 19 Fév - 13:03

Day 17 - March 6

Revelation 5:1  And I saw in the right hand of Him that sat on the throne a book written on the inside and on the back, sealed with seven seals.

Peace on you
We are talking here of the book of life, and when it is opened, the plagues will be released, in order to strike the earth and what it contains, and already the pages turn one after the other 'other..
An apocalypse is on the way, for the earth must be cleansed of the ungodly, of those who refuse the authority of God, of His enemies. So, knowing that it will be a time of desolation, a time of death can not rejoice us unless we know that it is to open the millennium for us, and the millennium will be devilish No more evil, more betrayal, more death, more lies, etc., which would not hasten this time? And you imagine if the same people, our governments, were allowed in with their weapons and their Laws, in fact, nothing would change.
We know that during this millennium, we will find our brothers, the people of God, they will sleep until all are sealed, and when it is done, we will be reunited to rule. Do not pray for God to open the millennium to us. We are not afraid of death or plagues, for we know that we are in the hand of God. For us, the junction between now and the millennium will come directly, and even if we are to die in the flesh, we know with certainty that we will live again for the millennium.
It is the people of the world who are afraid of death, the religious, and all those who refuse to follow God, and they are right to be afraid, for it is hell that awaits them. To follow God is to keep His commandments, but if you abolish them for the benefit of your religion, it is no longer God that you are, but Men, for the religions come from the Men of power, and if you wish to have them The proof, you should read the councils. The councils are meetings of religions that have taken place since the death of Jesus, where the Romans decide what to do or not, what to say or not, how to worship, etc., The list is long, and by reading them, I understood all their machinations, it is diabolical, it is the antichrist ..
There is a real difference between you with all your technology that refuses to do what is right, and the one that does not have it. You can check the sources and your story, and you will have the opportunity to correct your ways. While the one who does not have the possibility to check, does as he is told, thinking to do well, for him, the Sanction will not be the same, and it is from his heart that he will be judged.
Look what the book of Ezekiel 33 tells us, that the wicked one who turns away from iniquity will live. It is not yet too late.
Good meditation ..

Derničre édition par Israël Zorobabel le Dim 26 Mar - 0:38, édité 1 fois
Israël Zorobabel
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Verses of the month 12 : from february 18 to march 20, 2018   Dim 19 Fév - 13:08

Day 18 - March 7

Ezra 3:7 And they gave money to the stonemasons and carpenters, and food and drink, and oil to the Sidonians and to the Tyrians, to bring cedar wood to the sea of ​​Japho from Lebanon, According to the authority of Cyrus king of Persia.

Peace on you
We are talking about the rebuilding of the temple, where God, by the hand of Cyrus, gives the elect the necessary to carry out what they have to do. We can only do something if God allows us to do it, if God allows the work, because we have to understand that we are not creating anything, but rather, we are entering into a work that is already operational. Also, depending on our abilities, depending on our abilities, we will have adequate work in God's business.
We are initially at school, where we learn how the business operates, its rules and its obligations, it is the law and the ordinances of the law. It is therefore imperative for us to know them, for this is what the elect must practice, that is what the people of God must practice. If you refuse to submit to the rules of God, then you can not be part of His people. You will then take refuge behind a religion, which will satisfy the desires of your flesh.
The parables of talents and mines tell us exactly what tests we must pass in order to evaluate ourselves, as well as the different issues that will arise.
God does not seek idle, useless people, but rather, He seeks active people for His business, and His enterprise consists in bringing the lost sheep home, or even bringing back other souls. We read in various passages That God made His people a priest, and this is the law we teach to others, for the law makes it possible to transform the natural being that I was, displeasing to God, defiled, practicing all kinds of abominations , To that perfect spiritual being whom God loves to see in His people (1 Peter 2:9 ; Revelation 1:6 ; 5:10 ; 20:6).
We must not be discouraged because we do not receive what we want, because in our time we will receive the necessary for our work. God knows what we are capable of, and He knows how we work, He even knows what our future will be. He gives us little things to do, then when we succeed, He gives us more important.
In the flesh we are impatient to do great things, whereas in the Spirit we must not precipitate things, and it is with patience that we will conquer. God made us kings and princes, and a king or prince can not govern properly if he is not an adult, or if he does not have enough wisdom. There are great responsibilities to govern The people of God, to direct it, so the preparation is a little longer.
May God bless you my brother, that you may succeed in what you must do, that you may carry out the work He has entrusted to you.
Good meditation ..

Derničre édition par Israël Zorobabel le Dim 26 Mar - 0:39, édité 1 fois
Israël Zorobabel
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Verses of the month 12 : from february 18 to march 20, 2018   Dim 19 Fév - 13:11

Day 19 - March 8

Isaiah 14:5  The LORD has broken the staff of the wicked, the scepter of the rulers.

Peace on you
The elect were under the yoke of the wicked, not because of God, but because of our faults, because it is because of our sins that we suffer. We can see that this has produced a positive result, not that I must sin in order to have positive results, but with God we always come to a happy end, and to quote only one example, I will speak of Joseph, who, after descending into the depths of suffering, found himself Governor, and there are plenty of others, of course.
All these stories of the people of God, with their issues, allow us to keep hope while we are in distress. We know that one who acts faithfully with God will be brought up sooner or later, for God has not destined us to be below, but rather to be at the head.
It is good to understand and know that we have passed the tests, that we have overcome the wicked. The law, accompanied by Jesus, allows me to defeat the enemy. I will first take knowledge of sin, by the law then, then Jesus will allow me to conquer the flesh to give place to the Spirit, from there I will become a perfect being, able to discern and judge, Is the fruits of righteousness that we must produce. It is this cocktail of the two, commandments no longer Jesus, that will destroy the wicked, he will no longer find access to me.
You in your religions are weak and helpless, for you do not follow God. You follow a religion that has changed God's words, and as a result you can no longer benefit from the protection of God, but instead you become His enemies because there are not many teams but two The army of God, which follows the ordinances and rules of God, and the army of the world, or religions, is the same, and they follow the ordinances and rules of the world, of their governor, Of their king ..
It is not the title or belonging that you give yourself that will make you a person, but rather what you do, and although you enjoy using the name of God or Jesus, it is well The world that you are. Remember only that it is written not to take the name of God in vain, and that's what you do. So you have abolished the law, so you do not take Not consider this warning, but is not it for your loss? ..
Good meditation ..

Israël Zorobabel
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Verses of the month 12 : from february 18 to march 20, 2018   Lun 20 Fév - 14:59

Day 20 - March 9

Micah 5:2  And thou, Bethlehem Ephrathah, though thou art small among the thousands of Judah, from thee shall come forth for me that which is to rule in Israel, and from which the origins were of antiquity, from the days of eternity.

Peace on you
We all await the return of Christ, he must come to open the millennium for us. We have seen many times that God takes a person of low status and raises him. God does not look to vanity, but to the heart, and he whom God elevates will have more gratitude than a rich man who delights in himself and his riches. The rich are proud, they can not accept that " They were in error, the flesh also, they do not receive instruction, whereas the poor have more humility, and therefore the poor will listen to what God will say and obey, he will be more easily transformed Remember, we become new creatures, born of the Spirit, so we must be taught and transformed to arrive at the perfect spiritual being, who will be able to overcome evil.
To dominate Israel is to dominate the people of God, to lead them to practice the ordinances and obligations that God requires of His people. It is important to understand that a religious can not be that person, because religions have changed and changed God's words, therefore they could not properly lead His people, they would mislead him, and They would give it their name, as is the case today.
We speak of the God of Israel, and God says, Israel my people, my chosen one, so we are Israelites. But what name gives you your religion, is it the same?
For your guidance, the name of a Christian comes from the Romans, and they are the ones who have changed the words of God, they have imposed on you all their fables, during the councils, after the death of Jesus, and not only Words, but the days, the feasts, the calendar, the obligations, etc., everything that God gave us. Therefore, in following them, you are no longer with God, but with the Romans. Do not tell me that Christian means following Jesus, for in the Old Testament Joshua, Jesus, brought us into the earth Promised, and there had been no change of name. Jesus did not come to dethrone God, but to do His will, which is to lead His people.
Jesus must come back, and he was present 2000 years ago, but he is not God, he has gone out of God, then, when he has done all his work, then he will return to God, just as We were from God, and we will return to God, because Jesus is the head of a body, so they are a unity.
Good meditation ..

Israël Zorobabel
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Verses of the month 12 : from february 18 to march 20, 2018   Lun 20 Fév - 15:02

Day 21 - March 10

Isaiah 41:9  Thou hast taken the ends of the earth, and called from its ends, and to whom I said, Thou art My servant, I have chosen thee, and I have not rejected thee; ...

Peace on you
The chosen ones are a choice of God, He has chosen us from the world to do His will. All the elect are taught by God, and we follow all His ordinances. God has sealed us, that we may not be seduced by the world, nor by the religions. We are sealed to enlighten the world, we are priests and we teach the ordinances of God.
In spite of all this machination of religion, we understand and can discern between what God demands of His people and what religions want us to believe, for we do not read the words of the Bible, but it is the Spirit who Guides us. God is Spirit and He has put His Spirit in us, and it is this Spirit we seek, for He is the One who leads us and teaches us what we must do and say.
The elect are in the service of God, we set an example to others, to nations and to religious. Our work consists first of all in bringing the other people back home, then in trying to save some souls, trying to get them out of the clutches of the devil, free them from the slavery of sin.
Then the fables of your religion make you believe that you are free thanks to Jesus, it could be so, if you did what is right for it, but in analyzing you, you will find that you live in sin . The fact that you have abolished the law and its ordinances, you no longer have any landmarks to know what sin is, for God has given them for our instruction, so that we may fight them, and therefore you sin continually, Without repenting, and for this reason you no longer have the Spirit who guides you, for the Spirit can not cohabit with sin.
The Spirit is the bond between God and you, He allows us to follow God and do His will, so when you no longer have the Spirit, these are the religions that you will follow, carnal principles. Will be able to follow God, for the flesh can not follow the Spirit. We become spiritual beings, meaning that follow the Spirit of God. God has called us by the Spirit, and we need to keep Him and make Him grow, to do the will of God and to let us transform.
Even though we have been moved away by our sin, it is important to know that God will restore us. Sins have enabled us to understand this descent into hell, and God who is merciful will not let us sink. The elect can not be destroyed, they have gone out of God, and they will return to God. Everyone sins, and this allows us to understand and see our weakness, and at the same time, we repent and this repentance guarantees our recovery. We can not practice sin, for it separates us from God, and we can not live without God.
Good meditation ..

Derničre édition par Israël Zorobabel le Dim 26 Mar - 0:40, édité 1 fois
Israël Zorobabel
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Verses of the month 12 : from february 18 to march 20, 2018   Lun 20 Fév - 15:04

Day 22 - March 11

Psalm 32:8   I will instruct you, and I will teach you the way in which you must walk; I will advise you, having My eye upon you.

Peace on you
God instructs His people and religions do the same, they instruct their people, except that the teachings are different, and it is for this reason that they come from man, the devil therefore, for he is the one who changes the Word of God, as in Eden, he tirelessly continues his seduction.
The people of God listen to what God says, He is faithful to Him, He honors God in all His conduct, and for this reason God blessed him. We know that if we do God's will, which consists in Keep His commandments then, then He will bless us, and conversely, if we do not keep His commandments, then He will curse us, and we can read it in Deuteronomy 28.
We have before us the two stories of the people of God. The first was a physical one and it is the reflection of the second which is spiritual since Jesus. So we have the possibility of knowing if what we are doing is just in the sight of God and also knowing the different issues Of our actions.
We do nothing by ourselves, but we do the will of God. For each of us, God has prepared a work, He gives us to work in His enterprise. He first teaches us by His law, teaches us to practice it, feast days, jubilees, harvests, our conduct towards Him and towards others, etc. Then He gives us to manage Small works. When we have succeeded in small works, then He will give us more ambitious, and that is what we can read with the parables of talents and mines.
It is obvious that nothing can be done without His approval, as we can not change His rules. As I said above, we enter His enterprise, but we do not become masters of it and we do not want to become its masters. We read the danger of wanting to take what did not belong to us, it is the parable of the vine that He gives to manage .., He destroyed these thieves and murderers ..
The elect are not like the people of the world, insatiable gluttons, always wanting more, and we content ourselves with what God gives us. Money does not make us turn our heads, for we will not run after vanity. The fact of belonging to God, that He calls us Son, is worth more than all that the world can possess, and before giving us wealth, He will teach us humility, for it is evident that to govern requires Preparation. God gives us, so that we can help others, and tithing and the first fruits are for this purpose, to come to the help of the most needy, beginning with His people, then for the nations, so that Their testimony.
Good meditation ..

Derničre édition par Israël Zorobabel le Dim 26 Mar - 0:40, édité 2 fois
Israël Zorobabel
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Verses of the month 12 : from february 18 to march 20, 2018   Mar 21 Fév - 14:03

Day 23 - March 12

Ezekiel 33:12 And thou, son of man, say unto the children of thy people, The righteousness of the righteous shall not deliver him in the day of his transgression; And the wickedness of the wicked shall not bring him down in the day when he turneth away from his wickedness; And the righteous shall not live by his righteousness in the day when he sinned.

Peace on you
We all have the opportunity to come back from our wrong ways, to change our ways of doing things, and that's how we can move forward.
God wants to save us, He does not desire our misfortune, but it is imperative for us to understand that the only way to save our souls is to follow Him, to enter His army, to do His will, to respect His rules And His laws.
When you follow a religion, it is not the rules of God you follow, but those of your religion. Because they are all different, and because none of them follow the ordinances of God, all have changed and changed the words of God, and as a result you are no longer under the command of God. The authority of God, but under the authority of Man, and this is the mark of the beast you take, 666.
The seal of God is for the elect, those who keep the commandments of God and have faith in Jesus Christ (Revelation 14:12).
Religions walk around with fables, and you do not mind, you let yourself be seduced by ease, but are you not aware that all this plan of God and the stories that God has sent us are for us To make aware of the fragility of our souls, and especially not only to know that we can save them, but also how to save them. It is evident that we must not change anything that God tells us .
We were by nature under the authority of the devil, we were enslaved by sin, but by becoming a new creature, the spiritual, we obviously have to change our ways of doing, and that is why God has Given a law and ordinances, to teach us what we must be. When you refuse to adapt yourself to these new rules of God, at the same time you refuse to be part of His world, for it is impossible that we enter into His world with our sins, our defilements, and our abominations, and you It would be better for you to know your Bible fully, because all the cases are there, the one who does what is right and the one who does not, with their outcome .. You would rather interest in typing in your concordance the words Law, and abominations, and you will see that what you live and what you do, God abhors. You would be well advised to read on the subject, The Councils, and you will see that the changes do not come from Jesus, but from the Romans with their religions. It is not important to please the world or the religions, which is Important is to please God.
Read back Deuteronomy 28, and fears .. Come back my friend in your evil ways, take back your hand and screw ..
Good meditation.

Derničre édition par Israël Zorobabel le Dim 26 Mar - 0:41, édité 1 fois
Israël Zorobabel
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Verses of the month 12 : from february 18 to march 20, 2018   Mar 21 Fév - 14:06

Day 24 - March 13

Psalm 107:7 And He led them in a straight way, and went into a habitable city.

Peace on you
Is it not God who leads us? ... Is it not God who should have authority over His people?
By following your religion, you are like the people in the time of Samuel who no longer wanted God to govern, they wanted a king, like everyone else, but then ignore that the people of God is not everyone , He is a people apart, chosen, sanctified ..
God has given us a law and ordinances, they teach us how we must be and what we must do, for what we know up to now is sin, but we are completely ignorant about justice and holiness.
We can not impose our ways on God, we will not succeed in submitting Him to sin, but on the contrary, we must submit to His rules if we hope for something from Him. The Bible teaches us that those who are faithful To God, who are obedient, are blessed, but those who have the stiff neck, who do not want to submit, will have tribulations, or even will be destroyed.
I commit myself to God because I want to save my soul from hell. I am aware of the new rules, because if I change teams, it is obvious that the way things will be different, especially since in this case we are talking about God and the devil, the good and the bad. Evil, too, it is impossible that I should not change anything ..
By following your religion, it is no longer God you are, but your religion. Religions come from men under the control of the devil, for it is from him that all changes come, as in Eden.
God is not a God who makes mistakes, otherwise He would not be God. The Old Testament was the shadow of things to come, it was a carnal covenant that would explain and teach us our covenant, the spiritual one, too, they should not be too different except for death, destroyed by Jesus. Jesus gives us access to heaven, he allows us to overcome sin, but he did not tell you that you could live anyhow, he did not tell you that you could continue with your knowledge and ways of Do, but he told you that God will put His laws in your heart, and all the Bible, from the beginning to the end tells us to keep God's laws.
Look at what the old covenant teaches me, that those who have followed God and have listened have entered the Promised Land, but that those who have rebelled against Him are dead, they have not had access to His world ..
Good meditation.

Israël Zorobabel
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Verses of the month 12 : from february 18 to march 20, 2018   Mar 21 Fév - 14:12

Day 25 - March 14

Psalm 83:12 For they said, Let us take possession of the habitation of God.

Peace on you
We always find the same ones in the front rows, the devil who does everything in his power to destroy God, fortunately it can never be done .. He has created religions to seduce, hundreds of religions, like this , You can find one that suits you, that suits your flesh.
Religions come from the devil, for they change the words of God, and you, like Eve, have let yourself be seduced, and it will be for your fall if you refuse to react, if you refuse to wake you from your seduction. With my flesh, with my lies, my abominations, my betrayals, my avarice, my lusts, my adulteries, my larcenies, free to practice with all impunity all the sins my flesh desires, for I pronounce the name of Jesus .. ??! .. Do not you find this excessive, improbable, unrealistic ..? ..
Jesus speaks of religions with the parable of the vineyard (Matthew 21:33-43). Christians believe they are different because they say Jesus, whereas they are like those farmers who want to seize The vineyard, for your religion wants to take the place of God, it has made you change god, it allows you what God forbids. Is not with these practices that you change god, that you want to impose Him Your ways? ..
Your religion has changed the law that God gave for His people, it's happened at the times of the councils for the Christians. The idolatrous Romans who were settlers during the period of Jesus in Israel, and long afterwards, and what do you think, that they did not control everything that was going on in their country? Will see that in the colonies it is no longer the country that governs, but the colonizers, they impose their ways on the people, and if you refuse to obey, then they kill you. They have spies everywhere, Traitors, who inform them of all that is happening, and it is indeed the Romans who have transmitted to us the biblical canons, and in reading the councils you will be able to see the changes with respect to the law, Have forced to practice their beliefs .. And for other religions, it is on the same principle, or you are or you die ..
The world is manipulated by men of power, governed by the devil, eager for vanity and money. And it is enough that I offer you money to do my will, and if I do not succeed To buy you, then I will kill you, and who can stand up against the power?
The only way to not be in the clutches of the devil and to belong to God, and you will have His protection only if you are part of His people. That means following His rules and laws and His commandments, more Possessing Jesus Christ, who will enable him to overcome all your weaknesses (Revelation 14:12), he will allow you to overcome sin, to conquer the devil, he will take you to God.
Good meditation.

Israël Zorobabel
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Verses of the month 12 : from february 18 to march 20, 2018   Jeu 23 Fév - 18:17

Day 26 - March 15

2 Corinthians 5:17 So that if any man is in Christ, it is a new creation, the old things are passed away; Behold, all things are made new;

Peace on you
This passage tells us about our new birth. Christ gave me access to heaven, and that is what the spiritual nature. God is the Spirit, and through Jesus we have the possibility of a communion with the Father, and it takes place in Spirit. Just as we are the body of Christ, and in the Father, we profit from this exceptional relationship of direct communion with God.
God has called me by His Spirit to follow Him, it is only a small dose of Spirit, then, at the time of my engagement, I will receive a more important deposit of Spirit, they are those who lead me on The way to God, they are the ones that allow me to understand what I have to do and how I have to do it. As my spiritual growth progresses, the Spirit that is in me will grow, even to the perfect nature of the spiritual being.
When I was engaged I was a spiritual baby, ignorant of the world of God, and the Spirit, if I do not extinguish it, will teach me what I must become to please God. During my growth, I will have trials that will enable me to affirm and confirm my faith, and God will give me to work in His enterprise according to my abilities.
Religions have abolished the law, whereas the law was given by God for His people, it teaches us what is good and evil, what is pure and impure. By comparing this law of God with what I know of the flesh, I can easily understand my ignorance of the world of God and His perception of things, completely different from mine, from those that come from the flesh, from the world therefore.
The fact that you refuse to follow the law of God, you reject your commitment, and this is what is read in the parable of the sower (Matthew 13:3+), the different scenarios of those who receive the word Because of this, the Spirit will leave you, for you will no longer have that discernment necessary for our evolution, so you can no longer follow God, and you will cling to a religion as well as to the world. So that you can practice all sorts of sins without being challenged. You can easily mix light and darkness, without being annoyed, when one knows that one must not mix with the world, nor with the people of the world. World, one should not marry pagans.
If you want to become a child of God, you must submit to His demands, you must respect His orders, His discipline, otherwise you will seduce yourself with a beautiful title, but it is the devil you will follow ..
Good meditation.

Derničre édition par Israël Zorobabel le Dim 26 Mar - 0:42, édité 1 fois
Israël Zorobabel
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Verses of the month 12 : from february 18 to march 20, 2018   Jeu 23 Fév - 18:19

Day 27 - March 16

Psalm 22:10 It was to Thee that I was delivered from the womb; You are my God from the womb of my mother.

Peace on you
We know that Jesus came out of the Father, was with Him at the time of creation, and that the elect are the body of Christ, so, just like him, we were in the Father at the time of creation.
I analyzed my case with that of others, and I realized that I had believed in God since my childhood, and although I only returned to the sheepfold at the age of forty, I believed God and I was looking for Him.
I came home late, because of my sins, and because of the misguidance and the confusion that comes from religions. It is not so simple to see clearly in all their confusion, and their role Is precisely to blind you. It took me a real determination, a real motivation, as you would have difficulty imagining, to kneel to implore God to bring me home, to get me out of the clutches of the devil. .
Each one of us has a different experience when it comes to our education, but we have to understand that when we are called, we have to question everything, we have to start from scratch, like babies, and we must leave ourselves to God teach. As He called us by the Spirit, so it is this Spirit that I will follow, and I will do as He will tell me. It is a voice that speaks in you, and when you want to turn left, you hear this voice that tells you to turn right, and it is to the right that you should go ..
The elect are a touch of God, they are His people, and it is for God that we live, He is our oxygen. All that we can do is focused on His world and His people. God gives us each gifts, so that we can serve them in the service of others, and this is how we create His edifice, His temple. We saw in the time of Moses, in the time of Solomon or Time of Zerubbabel, that each one was touched with a specific grace, in order to participate in the creation of the temple, like one who carved the stone, like the one who embroidered, etc.
Today it is the same when we are spiritual beings. God gives to each one of the wisdom, so that we contribute to the reconstruction of the temple, spiritual one, destroyed by the religions, destroyed by the sin. So we put our obligations to God back in order, what we have to do, when to do it, and how to do it. We teach God's law, slightly modified by the fact that Jesus destroyed death.
Good meditation.

Derničre édition par Israël Zorobabel le Dim 26 Mar - 0:42, édité 2 fois
Israël Zorobabel
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Verses of the month 12 : from february 18 to march 20, 2018   Ven 24 Fév - 15:22

Day 28 - March 17

Psalm 150:2 Praise Him for His mighty deeds! Praise Him for the extent of His greatness!

Peace on you
Hallelujah, glory to God, bless the LORD, Jah!
All glory belongs to God, for all that He does in our lives. While we were hated by our conduct, God did not hesitate that His only begotten son should suffer for us, to save our souls. There is something in this act that must be understood, that what is on this earth is nothing compared to what is to come. The spiritual world is not comparable with the carnal world, it is, for those who will be with God, divine, as angels in heaven, we will participate in the nature of God.
For those who still cling to the carnal being and refuse the authority of God, for fear, know that we are weak, sick, slaves, limited, mortal.
It is important for us to understand the message of God, not the one that religions want us to believe, for it is God who has planned for His people. Religions use God 's words to make you believe fables, and also to follow them, but in reality, it is the devil that you fallow, he blinded you to seduce you, Hell that you will find, for he is the one who changes the word of God from Eden, as do religions.
You have to analyze the two alliances, because they have to be reflected, the one is physical, the shadow of the other is spiritual, so they must not be too different. If I compare the two covenants of the bible, I can easily see that they do not look alike, and this change comes from the religions that try to manipulate you. All the changes began with the Roman councils, but Jesus didn't abolished nothing.
The law that God has given us is to instruct us, to instruct His people, so we follow the law of God and His precepts, for they are the ones that allow me to differentiate things. Only those who possess the Spirit can follow God , And if one does not have the Spirit, then one will follow religions, that is to say Man, the flesh, the devil.
You are so blinded that you can not even understand what you are reading .. God tells you that He abhors statues, and you have full of them, He tells you that there are pure animals And unclean, and thou findest all pure. He tells thee that Laodicea is poor blind and naked, and thou seeest thee. Is it not that thy religion makes you believe something else, and that thou Let yourself be seduced by beautiful words, words of ease?
The elect make glory to God and follow God, because He has chosen us to follow Him, to be part of His people, and it is a great honor for us to please Him. So if I have to abstain from meat or alcohol for that, what an importance! Or if I have to deprive myself in some area, I know that in the end my efforts will be rewarded, Is what the old covenant teaches me.
Good meditation.

Derničre édition par Israël Zorobabel le Dim 26 Mar - 0:43, édité 2 fois
Israël Zorobabel
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Verses of the month 12 : from february 18 to march 20, 2018   Ven 24 Fév - 15:26

Day 29 - March 18

Deuteronomy 31:6 Strengthen yourselves, and be firm, and be not afraid, neither be afraid of them; For it is the LORD thy God who walketh with thee; He will not leave you and He will not abandon you.

Peace on you
God insists that He takes care of us and manages situations, so we do not have to fear what surrounds us or what might happen. I personally have experience , Several times, a big earthly problem, like typhoon, tsunami, collective accident .., and God did not allow that I was bumped, He took me out or protected at the time of the problem. I can testify to serve an effective God, who does not sleep, active and vigilant, not like your gods of stone or cast iron, who can do nothing, for they are nothing, and while I put them in the fire they Would be destroyed.
God protects His people, but He does not protect the world, quite the contrary, He will destroy you. You are part of His people when you enter into His army, and you respect His demands, His laws, His ordinances. But when you change the laws of God and you respect the laws of your religion, Is from your religion that you will have to wait for something, and I do not think God has given it any power except to seduce those who do not belong to Him, those who prefer to follow the devil and the flesh (Isaiah 6:8+) ..
You are frightened by these words, know that you have the choice to come back from your evil deeds and save your soul, it is not too late. You have to refer to the old covenant to understand the news, for they are reflected. You take this old covenant, you take away death, you remove the carnal aspects, and you are far from following God in truth, As a born-again child, as a spiritual being. The ordinances of God are what teaches us that to do and to eat to please God they teach us our obligations to God and His people.
The world must be destroyed, as well as all those who refuse the authority of God, He sends us an apocalypse to sort, plagues, destruction, fire, and all sorts of problems .. If you refuse to follow God, then you can not benefit from His protection. Remember my friend, can not you understand my words, do not you see that with your religion, you have no communion with God, it is superficial, no exchange, you leave sin, Express and dominate without you being able to react because it leads to death.
Jesus did not come to stand against God, He did not come to take His place, but He serves Him, He allows you to defeat the devil and sin, but on one condition, if you keep and respect the commandments Of God. Our history with Jesus can be read in the old covenant, in (Joshua 1:6-9).
Good meditation.

Derničre édition par Israël Zorobabel le Dim 26 Mar - 0:43, édité 1 fois
Israël Zorobabel
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Verses of the month 12 : from february 18 to march 20, 2018   Ven 24 Fév - 15:29

Day 30 - March 19

Jeremiah 19:13 And the houses of Jerusalem and the houses of the kings of Judah shall be as the place of Topheth, unclean, all the houses upon whose roofs they burned incense to all the host of heaven, Libations to other gods.

Peace on you
You are the houses of Jerusalem, all of you who claim to belong to God, to the God of Abraham. But what about you? You let yourself be seduced by the world, Men invent religions and you Accept, without understanding that none of them follow the ordinances of God, all announce to you some truths, then turn you to their profit, and you can not even react.
God has separated His people, and God teaches us His rules, which consist of ways of living and doing, to make us holy and perfect in His eyes. But you can easily marry infidels, With pagans, you tolerate homosexuality, adultery, and what else do I know, all sorts of impurities and lies, and you pretend to serve God? Is not it rather the devil that you serve ? ..
God has given us Jesus to overcome sin, and if you add him to His commandments, then God tells you that He will lead you to the head of His people and to the heads of the nations too, for the saints of God are the Light of the world. The world comes to us to know what to do, how to behave, to know the law of God, because God gives it for His people as a guide.
Look at what this word of this day tells you, that you will be made unclean, and that the old covenant teaches us, so our history is that what is unclean must come out of the camp. Destroyed, for God destroys those who do not want to follow Him. He calls everyone, but destroys those who do not want to believe, those who do not want to submit. It is evident that you can not impose on God your defects, your impurities, your abominations.
Your religion makes you believe fables. Jesus, the son of God died for you, and you can continue to live as you did before. If that were the case, there would have been no need for His death. God has given us a law to teach us, and it is very different from my ways of doing, so I can not continue living as I did. To become a new being is to learn the new rules, and now they are those of God that you must follow, if you want to continue with Him, to enter in His world.
Good meditation.

Derničre édition par Israël Zorobabel le Dim 26 Mar - 0:43, édité 2 fois
Israël Zorobabel
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Verses of the month 12 : from february 18 to march 20, 2018   Ven 24 Fév - 15:33

Day 31 - March 20

Luke 12:50 But I have to be baptized with baptism; And how much am I cramped until it be fulfilled!

Peace on you
This word will be repeated several times in the new covenant, so it is important for us to make the differences according to the place and context in which they are read, for this is what religions use to mislead.
Jesus must accomplish his work of redemption, and in this context of Luke, one speaks of his atoning sacrifice. His sacrifice allows us to no longer be enslaved to sin, he gives us yet another access to heaven, we become spiritual beings. So until his death in the flesh, even his resurrection, I could not conquer, neither the flesh, nor his lusts, nor sin.
We find again the word accomplished in:

Matthew 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Until heaven and earth pass, one iota, or one stroke of a letter, shall not pass from the law, and all things be fulfilled.

In this passage we are talking about the law that will not change until everything is accomplished. We are talking here about the aftermath, because Jesus came to defeat and destroy the devil, and it will not be done until after the millennium, since at the end of the millennium, he must be released for a final war.
We must now make a distinction between the law of Moses before the sacrifice and after the sacrifice. After the sacrifice of Jesus, there is no more death, as there are no physical ordinances, such as beard or circumcision, no more carnal ordinances, because we become spiritual, but the rest Must not change ..
The law teaches us a conduct, an attitude to have towards God and toward others, His people and then the people of the nations. Obviously I can not challenge God. I can not tell Him, Lord, you have made a mistake, I can eat unclean animals, or sleep with my wife during menstruation, or watch a parent's nudity, or plant anything at any time , Etc..
What the world had taught me, brought me to death, it allowed me practically all sorts of defilements and abominations. There was virtually no limit, and that is why homosexuals can marry and adopt, and that you can possess and do all kinds of devilry as you please without being worried.
God gave a law for His people, to become holy, in order to become people well according to His standards. It also leads to hygiene and respect for people, animals and the earth. By refusing to follow this law, you at the same time refuse to be part of the people of God, for it is obvious that you can not impose To God your defects.
Each of the elect have a job in the work of God, and we know that we can be physically killed for it. We must not be worried about our physical death, for we know that our world is not in the flesh, but in heaven, spiritual beings as angels. We are in the hand of God who controls everything Which concerns us ..
The saints of God are those who keep His commandments and have faith in Jesus Christ (Revelation 14:12).
Good meditation ..
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Verses of the month 12 : from february 18 to march 20, 2018   

Verses of the month 12 : from february 18 to march 20, 2018
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1