ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -

La connaissance de Dieu, la reconstruction du temple, C'est moi Le Zorobabel et c'est maintenant l'éveil de Zacharie 4 (janvier 2010)..

AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  Connexion  

Partagez | 

Verses of the month 09 : from 11/19 to 12/19/2017

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Israël Zorobabel
Admin

MessageSujet: Verses of the month 09 : from 11/19 to 12/19/2017   Jeu 27 Oct - 19:28

Day 1 - November 19

John 1:17 For the law was given by Moses; Grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

Peace on you ..
Here are the two anointed ones who stand before God, the two olive trees pouring the oil, we can read it in Zechariah 4.
We must consider that the old covenant was the shadow of things to come, so it is very important to compare them, in order to understand our history, but also in order to be able to see the pitfalls of the religions that have imposed us not only The same scenario was already revealed in Matthew 28, when the women found the grave empty, they changed the words of the soldiers, arranging history for their benefit, and those same ways Have been repeated unceasingly for thousands of years, always with these people of power ..
The law of God teaches His people about the conduct that they must have between them and then towards those without, for there is a testimony that we must bring to others so that they may save their souls. Law therefore is the word of God, and Moses is he who has brought us the word. God gave him His words on Mount Sinai (Exodus 31:18).
Jesus brings us grace and truth, not speech. We must be wary of what we read, without which we will be lost with the religions that have manipulated everything, and we have this proof with regard to The New Testament, that it is completely different from the old covenant. But how can it be different if it is to reflect it? .. The shadow of things to come ..
Jesus leads us into a higher dispensation, he destroys death. He calls everybody to follow God, and he guides us to Him. This is what was in the old covenant where Moses stopped before passing the Jordan and left Joshua (Jesus) to bring us promised land..
By destroying death, it destroys at the same time the sacrifices, since it is the supreme and ultimate sacrifice, after him one will not kill any more ..
We will read in this passage of the old covenant that it was recommended to Joshua to keep the commandments of God, for they make us live and prosper. So, of course, Jesus is life, but we must follow God. We follow God through Jesus, he is this sacrifice that cleanses us of his sins by his blood, and by this fact we can reach God, but his sacrifice does not make us change God, and to arrive at God we must Obey His commandments, so keep the commandments of God and have faith in Jesus (Revelation 14:12). It is not Jesus who abolished the law, but it is the Romans of the first centuries, at the time of the councils, from which come all these stories of trinity, of a Jesus who is the word, of Shabbath , Parties and various changes.
Jesus gives us the truth, enlightens us, especially on how to arrive at God, this new spiritual birth, which is for the flesh impossible, unimaginable, inconceivable.
We have seen that the great men of this world, kings, priests, governors, etc., have always been pleased to change the ordinances of God to impose their own, The devil, he is the one who from the beginning in Eden, with Eve, changed the word of God ..
Good meditation ..

Dernière édition par Israël Zorobabel le Mer 1 Mar - 13:17, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Israël Zorobabel
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Verses of the month 09 : from 11/19 to 12/19/2017   Jeu 17 Nov - 11:38

Day 2 - November 20

Genesis 1:29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every plant bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree in which there is a fruit of tree, bearing seed; It shall be for thee;

Peace on you ..
This is an important thing to know. God created us vegetarian, and death came with sin, by Adam, and it weakened us. We can read in Daniel's book that because he was a vegetarian made him smarter than others , he was more open-minded. We must understand that just as sin weakens us, just as killing weakens us, and when you buy your meat from your butcher, then you become an accomplice of death of the animal ..
Religion pushes us into the pit, makes us change God and imposes on us ways that shut our eyes and our understanding. They have changed the word of God, but only the blind do not see their pitfalls; They have the Spirit who teaches and guides them, and therefore we do not follow religions, but we follow God. We must always and for all circumstances compare what is written in the New Testament with what Is written in the old, because the Old Testament is the shadow of things to come, so, God does not change, so this Old Testament will be our reference and guide, it shows us our history. It was before physical and it becomes since the death of Jesus of spiritual order ..
Ezekiel 14 speaks of Daniel as a reference, so it is important to know why he is a reference and what he has done extraordinary to please God so much that I too can do Likewise.
Religion seduces you with a Jesus who closes his eyes on everything, but it is seduction, and we have as proof with the ten virgins and the parable of talents, where in both cases we speak of people born of Revelation 14, tells you to keep the commandments of God and have faith in Jesus, John also tells you the same thing, that he who loves God keeps His commandments. My poor friend, if you fallow a religion, then you are already dead, or almost dead, for I doubt that you can still have the Spirit to guide you. Jesus did not abolish anything at all, it is the Romans Who have changed the word of God, and you have proof of it by reading what happened during the councils, I have posted on this subject to explain, with dates and facts.
He who is a vegetarian opens his mind and allows his mind to rise more easily, and it is without counting that he will have a stronger and holier body. Is not this our struggle, to subdue The flesh to make the Spirit grow?
Good meditation ..

Dernière édition par Israël Zorobabel le Jeu 16 Nov - 11:39, édité 2 fois
Israël Zorobabel
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Verses of the month 09 : from 11/19 to 12/19/2017   Jeu 17 Nov - 11:43

Day 3 - November 21

Revelation 3:7 And to the angel of the congregation that is at Philadelphia, write, This is what the Holy one says, the true one, the one who has the key of David, the one who opens and no one closes, will not open,

Peace on you ..
Here we have a grand word, for Philadelphia is the church of the elect, they are the ones who keep the word of God, and do not deny His name, the God of Israel. When Jesus came, he had the power of God, he showed us the way to go, how to reach God, we must walk in his steps.
Religions have imposed upon us all sorts of things, and if we did not listen to them, then we were thrown to the lions, or more. Look at this phenomenon of religions before, during and after Jesus. In all times, it is these same people of power who impose their ways on us. In the days of Jesus, it was the Jews and the Romans who ruled over the people, and by reading the councils, as well as the history Of Jesus, we can see that it was dangerous to resist them.
We are now the last church, that of laodicea, poor, blind and naked, and we have an interest in understanding it, if we want to change our ways to save our souls.
Understanding this difference between the two churches, one remains faithful to God, and one is seduced by the world. Reading this paragraph from the Philadelphia church, one can understand the beauty of this people who remain faithful to God, and we We have the guarantee of reaching Him, you see, the door is open for us, it is not the same for laodicea ..
It is not possible for you to impose on God your ways, the ways of the flesh, the teachings of the world, etc. If the teachings of the world were correct, God would not have needed to change them.
The elect follow God, they keep His word, that which He gave to Moses to instruct His people. Jesus is not the word made flesh, but it is the sacrifice made flesh, or rather human. We must be wary of what can be read in the New Testament, for it is the Jews and the Romans who have Posted the biblical canons, and it remains true, as long as it does not make me change God, or change the ordinances and teachings of God, the invariable God.
Why do we choose a religion? Because it satisfies our flesh. I love this one, because it is in harmony with my ways. It is neither more nor less than seduction. Only the blind fall into their traps. Rekindle my friend, do not you understand that you run to your loss?
Good meditation ..

Dernière édition par Israël Zorobabel le Mer 1 Mar - 13:18, édité 1 fois
Israël Zorobabel
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Verses of the month 09 : from 11/19 to 12/19/2017   Jeu 17 Nov - 11:47

Day 4 - November 22

Malachi 3:2 But who shall endure the day of His coming, and who shall endure when he shall appear? For He is like a refiner's fire, and like the pottery of the fullers.

Peace on you ..
Religion has seduced you so much that you believe that the plagues will be for others. But look that in the book of Zephaniah, we speak of those double-hearted people who say they love God but actually worship the beast. Of God as if you loved Him, but you follow the commandments of men. Religion made you change your god and it does not affect you. You have rejected all that God gave us for our education, to follow the precepts of the world.
The old covenant is the shadow of things to come, it was of a physical order to teach us what the spiritual would be, so at no time can it be different.
John tells you that he who loves God keeps His commandments, so why do you love God when it is the world you fallow? Do you not know that the world must be destroyed? Second coming of Jesus, will be to destroy and judge this world, as well as those religions, which take the name of God in vain, and all who follow them will be destroyed in the same way .. When you embark in an army, You are victorious with the army that wins, but you are destroyed with the army that loses the fight ..
We have no excuse to give to our weaknesses, for Jesus fights for us. Today we have the opportunity to understand our history, to know the sources of all things, thanks to the modernity of our era. When you see all these differences between the two alliances, you have to ask yourself questions and do some research, to understand why.
Only those who belong to God will be saved, and it is not with a baptism or a name, but with a real commitment, following God. We have seen that those who did not believe were destroyed, those who did not want to follow God in truth. When you fallow your religion, do not you see that you no longer respect the feasts of God, or His days and obligations?
It has been said that the plagues will begin with the people of God first. It is not of the elect that we speak, but of those who claim to belong to Him, they take His name in vain, they mock the sacrifice.
We must not stop at the new covenant that was written and post by the Romans, but we must refer to the whole book, for the two covenants are complementary. Reading the old covenant, you will see that the prophets Spoke of those times when we are, it is important to place ourselves well, in order to do what is pleasing to God.
Good meditation ..

Dernière édition par Israël Zorobabel le Jeu 16 Nov - 11:52, édité 2 fois
Israël Zorobabel
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Verses of the month 09 : from 11/19 to 12/19/2017   Jeu 17 Nov - 11:51

Day 5 - November 23

Number 6:
24 The LORD bless thee, and keep thee.
25 And the LORD shall lift up the light of his face upon thee, and make mercy unto thee.
26 The LORD lift up His face upon thee, and give thee peace.

Peace on you ..
Here is a beautiful blessing that is happening to you today, for who is better than a blessing from God?
It is a pity for you who refuse the Old Testament, you do not want to deliberately associate yourself with the people of God, you prefer to be part of the world, religions, also, it is from them that you will wait for things. But what can the world or religions do other than destroy you, for the fact of not following the ordinances of God, but those of the world, you have changed the army at the same time.
My friend, you have a unique opportunity that opens up to you today, that of changing your way, that of leaving this world and its religions, to follow God in truth. Look at the bible reading that those who wanted to follow God had the possibility, God did not reject them, but we all have an obligation is to do what God tells us to do.
Why do we want to follow God, save to save our souls? Jesus will not save you if you refuse God, but he is the one who allows you to stand before God if you want to follow Him. His blood purifies us and gives us access to the Father, but baptism alone is of no use. Only religions reassure you on the contrary, but it is better to follow our history with the old covenant, which was the shadow of things to come. It was physical and reflects the spiritual, so it is by comparing that one can understand.
So you will notice that it was not Moses who brought us into the promised land, but Joshua, who is none other than Jesus, are the same names in Hebrew. Joshua therefore brought us in, but he had a recommendation , That of not departing from the law, and this in order to live and prolong his days, our days.
But I can understand that religions are easier to live, there is no obligation, no compulsion, one can live like the people of the nations, and one is saved, one will go to heaven ... I do not Why they placed the Old Testament in the Bible, they would have done better to just place the gospels, besides that is what Catholics do, they sell books with just the gospels or just the gospels. new Testament..
But for you who follow God in truth, who keeps His covenant and His commandments, take this blessing, and continue your way as you do, with perseverance, without departing either from the right hand or from the left of all that God ordered..
Good meditation ..

Dernière édition par Israël Zorobabel le Mer 1 Mar - 13:19, édité 1 fois
Israël Zorobabel
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Verses of the month 09 : from 11/19 to 12/19/2017   Jeu 17 Nov - 11:55

Day 6 - November 24

2 Corinthians 4:6 For God has said that from the bosom of darkness shining light shines in our hearts to shine the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ.

Peace on you ..
We know that we live in a world of darkness, led by the devil, and that is why we see all these horrors around us, and this continues since our fall in Eden.
So there is a whole plan that God has prepared, designed, to sort out, for it is evident that we were before the foundation of the world, and this sort comes from the fact that the enemy wants to divert the maximum From God, to rally them to his cause, to his death.
We can easily understand that all these religions come from the devil, for they have changed the word of God, and they are all different from each other. Christians are not different from others, for like all they follow Precepts of Men, in this case for them, they follow the Romans.
God therefore sacrificed His son, in order to give us life. The Romans made Jesus speak, but it is not so, Jesus is rather the light, the sacrifice that gives us access to the Father, the one that enlightens us to show us the way, which was already obscured by the same Religions, as it used to be, it is today, religions of Men, which impose to you all sorts of useless things, but especially in order to enslave you ..
God had already sent us prophets to warn us of the dangers of not following Him, as well as to warn us of the different outcomes following our behavior. We are in the parable of the vineyard of Matthew 21:33-45.
In the old covenant, the people had to follow the commandments of God, and offered sacrifices of animals to wipe out their sins. These sacrifices did not allow them perfection, and therefore access to the Father. God then sacrificed His son Jesus, to allow Him to know Him and to reach Him, but we must also, as this ancient covenant teaches us, which is the shadow of things to come, keep the commandments of God, for God remains sovereign, and nothing and no one can change what God has decided or planned.
Jesus gives us the opportunity to enter heaven, we become, through him, beings of spiritual birth, our true nature. The old covenant and the new can not be different in their conception, they have a path and In identical ways, except that one was physical and the other is spiritual. It is this image that we must be able to understand and analyze, if we want to save our souls and reach God, our Father, the Father of spirits.
It is not a religion to be followed, nor what men say, but what is written in the old covenant, which is the reflection of what is to be done.
Good meditation ..

Dernière édition par Israël Zorobabel le Mer 1 Mar - 13:20, édité 1 fois
Israël Zorobabel
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Verses of the month 09 : from 11/19 to 12/19/2017   Dim 20 Nov - 12:08

Day 7 - November 25

Psalm 3:3 But Thou, O LORD. You are a shield for me; You are my glory, and He who raises my head.

Peace on you ..
We have a choice to make as long as we are in this flesh and on earth, to follow God or to follow the world, and we all know that the world will be destroyed to give place to the world of God.
One must not be naive, nor veil face when the origin of religions, everybody knows that they come from Men, and we have proof, in that they are all different from each other. God has given us commandments to follow as well as ways of doing to reach Him, it is the law and the ordinances of the law, which He had given to Moses for His people. We know that the old covenant had been written to guide us, to us lately. It was a physical covenant that reflected the spiritual covenant, it was the shadow of things to come.
If this new covenant is a reflection, it can not be too different, and that is why we must read, to try and see and understand what this story teaches us. If I put my hand in front of a light, it is a hand that I will see on the board, not a car.
Today, by listening to all these so-called Christian religions, I realize that they have changed everything from what God asked us to do, they changed us from God. The problem I will encounter in following them is that I will not know God, so how can I reach Him? Then I hear you say, By Jesus. The old covenant, which tells me and teaches me about my history, about the history of the people of God, I will see that Joshua brought the people into the promised land, and Joshua means Jesus, so I already know, Except that there is a close that you forget is that God brought us in by Joshua, recommending to him above all to keep His law and His commandments ... So how is it that you reject them while Hoping to remain with God? This is not what history teaches us, it teaches us that those who refused to follow God, and therefore His rules, were destroyed.
Religions can not guarantee you, for the world belongs to God, He is the one who manages and controls. The only way to do this if we hope to reach God is to follow Him, to enter His army.
We, the elect, follow God, keep His commandments, do His will, respect His days and festivals, and have that Spirit in us that guarantees our success. We know that the world can do nothing Against us, for God protects us, He protects His people against the world, those who are faithful to Him, and this is what I can read in the old covenant. The people were victorious over their enemies when he was faithful to God, and he was destroyed and scattered when he was unfaithful.
Good meditation ..

Dernière édition par Israël Zorobabel le Mer 1 Mar - 13:20, édité 1 fois
Israël Zorobabel
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Verses of the month 09 : from 11/19 to 12/19/2017   Dim 20 Nov - 12:14

Day 8 - November 26

Proverb 11:
30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life, and the wise wins souls.
31 Behold, the righteous is rewarded on earth, how much more the wicked and the sinner!

Peace on you ..
One must understand this difference between the teachings of God and those of men. Each of us sees himself as just and good and upright and honest, etc., but when we analyze our person, our ways of doing, with the teachings of God, we will see that we are bad, evil, God has taken the trouble to give us this law and these ordinances, to make us perfect and holy, and this to enter His Heaven in His presence.
We must now understand that since the sacrifice of Jesus there is no more death, we no longer kill. So the animal sacrifices that were in the old covenant no longer have their place, but the rest must not be removed, this law is instituted to teach us. One must be able to understand its evolution in relation to the sacrifice of the cross, But in no case remove it ..
By being baptized, if you do not fallow the teachings of God, you will continue with the same ways and practices, and therefore your baptism will not be able to save you. On the other hand, if you follow these ordinances of God without being baptized In Jesus, you will not be saved either. It is an ingenious cocktail of the two that will ensure your salvation, as John says, to keep the commandments of God and faith in Jesus Christ is to be a saint before God.
I can not understand these contradictions in your mind, how you no longer respect the Shabbos, which must have some importance in the eyes of God so that He places it in the ten commandments, but that you do not steal, or Do not commit adultery. Can we choose among the commandments those we please?
The first four commandments are relative by obligations towards God, the last six by obligations towards the Men. You will perceive by reading your history, especially during the Roman councils, that it was they who changed the law of God, not Jesus who gave you the power to follow those whom you prefer.
You see, my friend, by following these prescriptions of men, religions, you place yourself an enemy of God, and we have read in our history, in the old covenant, that those who refused to follow God were destroyed.
You will never be able to impose on your God your statues, your days, your feasts, or any of your abominations.
When an elected official sins, he is punished, do you think that you will pass through your sanction? But we are also baptized in Jesus Christ.
If we who are faithful to God are punished when we sin, when will it be of you who despises God, who follows His enemy? See what the Bible teaches us, that the wicked are those who refuse the law Of God (Psalm 119:53, Isaiah 30:9, Psalm 73:27).

Psalm 119:
1 Blessed are they that are upright in their ways, who walk in the law of the LORD.
18 Open my eyes, and I will see the wonders that are in Your law
29 Depart from me the way of falsehood, and in Thy grace give me thy law.
34 Give me understanding, and I will observe Your law, and I will keep it with all my heart.
126 It is time for the Lord to act: they have annulled Your law.

Proverbs 28:
4 Those who forsake the law praise the wicked, but those who keep the law wage war against them.
9 Who turneth away his ear not to hear the law, even his prayer is an abomination.

Good meditation ..

Dernière édition par Israël Zorobabel le Jeu 16 Nov - 12:21, édité 2 fois
Israël Zorobabel
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Verses of the month 09 : from 11/19 to 12/19/2017   Dim 20 Nov - 12:18

Day 9 - November 27

3 John 1:4  I have no greater joy than this, because I hear that my children walk in truth.

Peace on you ..
Everything comes from God, and it is by following a very precise path that we can evolve and know God.
Religions can not know God because they follow the principles of the world, it is the world that created religions, and for that reason they are all different, they allow the flesh to find them One that suits him. Only blind people can follow them, only people who refuse God as King. Religions have changed the calendars, dates and festivals of God, and no one cares about them. For that reason I say that you are blind, because you can not react.
It is God who gives us the possibility to understand, but we must also be engaged in His army. His name is the elect. We follow the ordinances of God without making any concessions to the world. Which allows us to grow, is what allows the Spirit that is in us to grow ..
We have writing that teaches us things, and it teaches me that religions manipulate the world. The church of Laodicea represents the last church, that is to say, in our days, and see how miserable it is, and she does not even notice it.
At the time of Jesus, the situation was no different, for the people were still ruled by religions, people who forced you to follow them, and imposed you a way of doing things. Note the impotence of the people, seeing that they crucified Jesus without reason, and yet not one moved.
We now come to an apocalyptic time, that of judgment, in which all these religious, with their religions, must be judged and destroyed. It is evident that one can not continue eternally with the same things, with the same manipulators.
The millennium will be for the elect, they will rule the world, they will teach the ordinances of God, and we are now preparing for this time to come. There is a certain pride in serving God, being chosen by God for To serve. It is a great honor for me to serve God. The world uses the name of God to defile Him, each will reap the fruit of what he has sown.
Good meditation ..

Dernière édition par Israël Zorobabel le Mer 1 Mar - 13:21, édité 1 fois
Israël Zorobabel
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Verses of the month 09 : from 11/19 to 12/19/2017   Dim 20 Nov - 12:22

Day 10 - November 28

2 thessalonians 2:15 So therefore, brethren, stand firm, and hold back the teachings which you have learned, either by word or by our letter.

Peace on you ..
The elect will not give up or be seduced by the world. When we have known God, nothing can seduce us. On the contrary, we become more and more strong against this world, and above all we know that The world is superficial, that he can bring nothing good to us. The only thing he brings us is death, for the world must be destroyed, and those who follow it with it.
God has transmitted to us, through Moses, His teachings, what we must practice, our conduct to have between us and towards those of the nations. When I compare them with what I am taught by religions, I see change, but the Spirit that is in me leads me into the whole truth, so religions can not seduce the elect. Keeping God's commandments, allows us to grow spiritually, and it is this growth that makes me perfect, mature, and it allows me to overcome my weaknesses and this world that seeks only to destroy me, to destroy God and His people..
We are in the hand of God, for we serve His cause, and it is for this reason that we are strong, not us, but Jesus who is in us, he is the one who has conquered the world for His people. .
We know from history that the people became weak and submissive, when they no longer followed God, but on the contrary, they were conquerors of the world when they followed God faithfully. To follow God means to keep His commandments, His word, His feasts, what He commands us.
I have posted in this forum, all that we have to do, all our obligations to God, all these scams of religions, and this is not slander, but it is our history. I simply did research to try to understand where this misguidance comes from, why nobody knows God, why nobody wants to follow Him ..
Know my friend that the name of Jesus does not save, but God saves, and it is in Him being faithful. Jesus is a step to this fidelity, one must go through Jesus, but it is God who remains the master. You will be saved if you keep the commandments of God and are baptized into Jesus Christ (Revelation 14:12).
Good meditation ..

Dernière édition par Israël Zorobabel le Mer 1 Mar - 13:21, édité 1 fois
Israël Zorobabel
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Verses of the month 09 : from 11/19 to 12/19/2017   Dim 20 Nov - 20:04

Day 11 - November 29

Leviticus 20:8 And you shall keep My statutes, and you shall do them. I am the Lord who sanctifies you.

Peace on you ..
One thing that we must absolutely understand is that Jesus did not come to change the word of God, but to remind us of it. It was somewhat changed by the religious, so the same thing We see today, religions that impose their ordinances and make us change God.
The old covenant is the shadow of things to come, so the shadow of the newborn in Jesus. Jesus made us become spiritual beings, and our history is that of the Old Testament, for it was Jesus (Joshua) who brought us into the Promised Land. The old covenant was physical, the new covenant is spiritual, But they are the same, and it is precisely by comparing them that we can know the different outcomes of our actions. Let us remember that Jesus said to his disciples that the prophecies were not for them, but for the elect of the last times, so be us.
When Joshua brought us into the Promised Land, he was advised to keep the commandments of God above all, for it is these commandments that make us holy. Indeed, if I am baptized, but I live and practice the ways of the world, I will always remain unclean, for God must have given us a law in order to educate us. By comparing the teachings of the world and those of God, We can actually see a real difference. Before I knew God, I thought that I was a good man, with values ​​and respect for others, but when I knew God, I realized that I had to become a child again in order to please God. That He taught me was very different from what my parents and the world had taught me.
Jesus came to destroy death and give us eternity, so it is sacrifices that no longer exist in the law, but not the rest. All these physical rituals no longer have their place, but not the teachings of God, such as not seeing the nudity of a parent, or helping one's neighbor, or teaching us to love one's neighbor, these teachings can never Be taken away, they are the teachings that God commands us to respect if we want to have access to His heaven .. Beware of religions, they make you change God, they impose their words on you, as the devil did In Eden with Eve ..
Good meditation ..

Dernière édition par Israël Zorobabel le Mer 1 Mar - 13:22, édité 1 fois
Israël Zorobabel
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Verses of the month 09 : from 11/19 to 12/19/2017   Dim 20 Nov - 20:07

Day 12 - November 30

Hosea 6:
1 Come, let us return unto the LORD, for he hath torn him, and he will heal us; He struck, and He will bandage our wounds.
2 In two days He will make us live; On the third day He will put us upright, and we shall live before His face,

Peace on you ..
Indeed, we have fallen because of our sins, but it is very reassuring to know that God is raising us, or that He wants to rise. It is up to us to do what Pleases God, in order to receive His blessings.
God wants to bless His people, He wants to raise Him, for we have a job to do in this world, to teach the world, to make Him known our God. The world does not know God, it knows religions, it does not follow God, but it follows religions, and as in all generations, these same religions have led us astray from God by imposing lies on us.
God has chosen and trained and taught the elect so that they may work for Him. None of us follow a religion, for we know that they are of the devil, but all of us follow God and keep His commandments and His word .
Already for some time we have been waiting for God to provide us with the necessary means to continue our work. It is God who provides for us, He gives us all that we need in order to carry out what He has prepared for us. See that for each of us in the past, David, Solomon, Zerubbabel, etc. , God provided them with the material so that they could rebuild the temple. How can I rebuild the temple if I have nothing? God takes care of us, and each one according to what He has prepared for it. We must not doubt or fear, for it is God who manages, and He will give us all, for all that we do is for His glory, that He may be glorified. It is a struggle between God and religions. The elect denounce the scam of religions and glorifies God, it is God who is God, and it is He who is to be glorified.
You religious, if you insult it, then you will hate us, whereas if we insult God, it leaves you indifferent. For us, we are in the service of God, and all of us He is the only one who can be glorified, and there is no question of letting the enemy take His place. I will give you a single example. You fallow the feasts of the world, Is the world which you glorify, I fallow the feasts of God, as well as His days, for it is God that I glorify.
Good meditation ..

Dernière édition par Israël Zorobabel le Jeu 16 Nov - 12:22, édité 3 fois
Israël Zorobabel
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Verses of the month 09 : from 11/19 to 12/19/2017   Dim 20 Nov - 20:10

Day 13 - December 1

Joel 2:
12 Thus now, saith the LORD, return unto Me with all your heart, with fasting, and with tears, and with mourning;
13 And tear your hearts, and not your garments, and return unto the LORD your God; For He is full of grace and merciful, slow to anger and great in kindness, and He repents of the evil with which He has threatened.

Peace on you ..
We must understand that God is willing to forgive your evil deeds of the past, it is repentance. God would forgive you for having betrayed him with your religions and your world and your ways, but you must change your ways, abandon your misdeeds, otherwise you will always be under the sentence of death, for God judges the world, He will destroy those Who do not want to follow Him, and when you fallow your religion, it is not God that you fallow.
Why do you think that your religion is better than that of the other? It is seduction, the religions are different, so that you can find one that suits your flesh, but they are all, without exception , Created by men of power, and not one does not respect the ordinances and the days and the calendar of God .. Is it not because you are blind that you can follow them without reacting? Why me, I See their scams and do not follow them? ..
God wants to save you, He wants to forgive you, He will give you mercy, but on condition that you want it. He can not force you, neither to love Him, nor to follow Him, it is you who has this possibility of choice in your hands. But you can not use the name of Jesus, his sacrifice, and defile him with your defects. On the day of your baptism, you promised to follow God through Jesus, but in fact today, it is not God that you fallow, but your religion makes you believe anything and you You say, amen! .. But with this practice, you insult God and despise the sacrifice of Jesus. The religions flatter you and reassure you on your access to heaven, but I tell you that it is with death That you are engaged, for if you turn away from God, you can not enter His heaven, and Jesus is not enough to open the door to us. We must keep the commandments of God and have faith in Jesus, that is the true key that opens the door, that one, difficult to access.
Return to God, repent and ask for forgiveness for having offended Him so much, fasting, crying and imploring His forgiveness, but above all, turn away from your religions, for they insult God, following them is the devil That you honor.
Good meditation ..

Dernière édition par Israël Zorobabel le Sam 18 Nov - 16:19, édité 2 fois
Israël Zorobabel
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Verses of the month 09 : from 11/19 to 12/19/2017   Lun 21 Nov - 20:55

Day 14 - December 2

Daniel 2:9 And if you do not make known to me the dream, there is one decree for you; For you have prepared a false and perverse word to say it before me, until time has changed. Therefore tell me the dream, and I will know that you can tell me the interpretation.

Peace on you ..
We must understand that the most hidden secrets are before God, and He is the One who can make us know all things. He is the one who probes us within ourselves and helps us to know ourselves, so that we can correct our shortcomings.
While I thought I was a respectful person with good values, I asked God to show me the one I really was, the one that He saw. One night, He gave me a dream, and what He showed me frightened me, and that was what enabled me to fight in the right direction. The fact of knowing who I really was allowed me to ask God to give me the necessary gifts, in order to improve myself, in order to change this carnal being, so that it becomes a being born again in Jesus- Christ, worthy to honor this title, this title of Son of God.
There is a world that separates us, between the fleshly being and the spiritual being, and for this reason God has given us a law and ordinances of law, in order to teach us how we must become for Him please.
Many think that being baptized in Jesus is enough to please God. It is already a good thing, it is above all a step by which we must imperatively pass, but then we must change our ways, otherwise our baptism will be of no use to us.
In this account of Daniel, it will be seen that he associated himself with other brethren, in order to ask for an exceptional thing, an extraordinary thing.
The elect are in the hand of God, and God protects us, and we have seen that the fact of being faithful and consecrated to us opens all doors to us, even what seems impossible. On the same occasion that God raised His elect, He also allowed others to understand that He exists, and that He is the one true God. It is thus possible for us, through these elect, to know the path to follow in order to reach God.
The world uses the word God and makes you think a lot of nonsense, but in the depths of you you can see that you have no real communions with God, He does not speak to you, or rather, you do not You do not want to talk to you. You have a superficial relationship with God, and if you do not decide to change your ways, it is by far that you will see the gateway to His heaven, but it will be closed to you ..
The elect are the sons of God, they are this unity of the prayer of Jesus in John 17, they are one with Jesus and with the Father, they are consecrated to God and do His will. It is not you who choose what arranges you, but if you want to be part of His world, you must submit to the demands of God.
Good meditation ..

Dernière édition par Israël Zorobabel le Sam 18 Nov - 16:21, édité 2 fois
Israël Zorobabel
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Verses of the month 09 : from 11/19 to 12/19/2017   Lun 21 Nov - 20:59

Day 15 - December 3

Act 3:19 Repent therefore and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, so that the times of refreshment from the face of the Lord come,

Peace on you ..
Here is the way to engage in truth with God. There is first repentance, we must say aloud and before witnesses, all our sins that we know, this is to empty our bag, is to get rid of our sins. Then there is this commitment with God, through Jesus Christ, it is the sacrifice offered to erase the sanction that weighed on us for our sins. His blood purifies us, he is now spiritual, it is something we ask for, but we can not touch. On the other hand, we plunge into the water, this water is symbolic of purifying water, it is mixed with the blood of the lamb, and that is what came out of his wound on the cross, blood and the water..
By this way we can appear before God without fear of being destroyed, but we must understand that this is only a step, not the end of a march.
Many religions do not do this, and for this reason you have no communion with God, for He can not receive you. You want to appear before Him, it is good, but you can not appear before God by being tainted.
This verse tells us how to do it, and we can still read it in Act 2:38. We can not do otherwise, and it is not we who decide how to do it. We, if we want to benefit from the blessings of God, must simply obey what He commands us to do, it is He who tells us by what path we must walk.
I saw pastors baptizing without repentance, but it can not be so, for you always carry your sins in you, they are not erased. It is for this reason that you can not follow God, you will always follow a religion, until you do things properly.
It is the same, that when you sin, you stray from God, until the time of your repentance. You must know that at each sin you reduce the Spirit that God gave you at the time of your baptism, if it was done correctly, because if your baptism was not done in norms, then you can not Possess the Spirit ..
It is the Old Testament that shows us our history, not the religions that seduce you with beautiful words. God tells us that if we do not follow His commandments, then He will scatter us, We will return to Him. You can read it in the prayer of Solomon (1 Kings 8:36-39).
Good meditation ..

Dernière édition par Israël Zorobabel le Mer 1 Mar - 13:24, édité 1 fois
Israël Zorobabel
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Verses of the month 09 : from 11/19 to 12/19/2017   Lun 21 Nov - 21:02

Day 16 - December 4

James 5:20 Let him know that he who brings a sinner back from the error of his way will save a soul from death and cover a multitude of sins.

Peace on you ..
Each of the elect works for God. God teaches us, so that in return we can teach and guide others. The others are the other chosen ones who have not yet returned to the sheepfold, either because they are not yet converted or because they are still under the yoke of religions. For the latter, they understand that by following their religion, they lack something, they do not have that light in their heart that allows them to communicate with God, their cries remain unanswered.
The elect are taught by God and follow His ordinances, and our teaching is different from the teachings of religions. The teachings of religions are derived from men of power, as we have seen with the Christian religion, which is no other than a religion which follows the precepts of the Romans, and by reading what has happened with the councils, After the death of Jesus, we can see all their manipulations.
The elect are following the teachings of God, and we know that the old covenant was the shadow of things to come, that is, the reflection of what we must live and follow. God gave us His word through Moses and Teaches us about the behavior we should have towards others, as well as about what God wants us to respect, such as His shabbath or His holidays.
The elect are priests, and we are proud to be called by God and trained by God, proud that He has given us to take care of His people, and proud to be called His sons and daughters. Is a great responsibility that we have in our hands, namely that we are responsible for the souls that God has entrusted to us.
Pastors of religions are wolves, mercenaries who do not care about the souls of others, and their punishment will not be different, everyone will receive the fruit of what he has sown. They work for the devil, they make you Shimmering beautiful things, when in reality they bind you and throw you into the pit.
When you fallow a religion that makes you change of god, it can not come from God. God is an invariable God, He was the same as He will be, how you can now believe in a trinity, how would He change you days and festivals? If the Old Testament were the shadow of Things to come, why can not you refer to this story to follow yours? .. They made you abolish the word of God to impose theirs on you .. How can you be seduced thus without reacting Are you already dead?
Good meditation ..

Dernière édition par Israël Zorobabel le Sam 18 Nov - 16:31, édité 2 fois
Israël Zorobabel
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Verses of the month 09 : from 11/19 to 12/19/2017   Jeu 24 Nov - 11:26

Day 17 - December 5

Isaiah 8:5 And the LORD spake unto me again, saying,

Peace on you ..
Speak to this blind and deaf people, tell him what will happen to him if he continues in his obsession.
You follow religions, men, and you pronounce the name of God. You have associated Him with wood and iron, you impose upon Him all sorts of impurities, and you pretend to be His sons. But what, did not God tell us how we should behave, did He not teach us the difference between good and evil, between pure and impure? Has made, and it is called the law and the ordinances of the law, the precepts of God.
You delight in the mud and you would like to be sons of the Most High God, of the most holy. But God has given us teachings, in order to practice them, in order to please Him. True, religions offer more tolerance, but it is for your loss, an apocalypse is prepared to sort out, all those who refuse the authority of God will be destroyed, and this is what our history teaches us. Old testament that you do not want to hear.
The Bible is full of stories that tell us about these different options, those who follow God in truth, and those who reject Him, or laugh at Him. You think it will be different for you because you think you are baptized In Jesus, but baptism is nothing but a formality without consequence, everyone can be baptized, but another is to follow God, only a few people determined to save their souls can get involved enough, can renounce the world , Working for the heavenly city. Most of you are not even baptized correctly, everyone does as he pleases, while God is a God of order and discipline, a God with laws and rules, as All institutions ..
The old covenant was the shadow of things to come, so was the shadow of our history, those who were born of the Spirit by Jesus. It must be the same story, except that one is physical and the other is spiritual, it means that it works by the Spirit, not by the flesh, but we must not change anything, God remains God, we do not add anyone to Him, we must not change God. Jesus was already there to bring us into the promised land, it is not a new Jesus, and he does not take the place of God. When a king gives authority to his chief of the army for a war, this chief does not become the king for all that, he remains the chief of the armies, and the king remains the sovereign.
You let yourself be seduced by religions, but they do not come from God, otherwise there would be only one.
My poor friend, if you persist in your ways, you will never be able to pass this narrow gate, you will only pass the gate of hell, that of the rebels, those who refuse the authority of God.
Good meditation ..

Israël Zorobabel
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Verses of the month 09 : from 11/19 to 12/19/2017   Jeu 24 Nov - 11:30

Day 18 - December 6

Zechariah 9:9 Rejoice with joy, O daughter of Zion; Cries of joy, daughter of Jerusalem! Behold, thy king cometh unto thee; He is just and having salvation, humble and riding on a donkey, and on a foal, the breast of an ass.

Peace on you ..
All the elect await God, the world of God, or an angel visits them, and we rejoice at this moment, and we are not afraid. We know that a new period is opening up for us because we have just finished learning time, school, and as everyone knows, after school there is work.
God taught us, prepared, so that we can in return, make known to the world, how to behave, and that they are the rules to follow. We fight against religions, in order to save some souls. Religions by mutual agreement, push you into the pit, and we, the elected ones, by mutual agreement, try to get you out of it, or else, to avoid you from entering it.
We are examples in this world, so that you know how to please God, and especially how to pass this narrow and difficult door of access.
God sends us what we need for our work. We were evaluated with talents, and you will receive according to your abilities and your projects. Each of us, and whatever our geographical point, will receive something to begin his work, for the elect are one, a body, a Spirit, a unity, so when I receive, everyone gets ..
I am Zorobabel, the one whom God has mandated to rebuild His temple, but what does that mean? It means that I recreated the place of worship, as in ancient times, when the temple was destroyed By sin, it is the same today, and it lasts since the sacrifice of Jesus, the temple is destroyed, and nobody has more guide, we are tossed here and there by the religions that lead us to the stake ..
The elect therefore have this work to do, rebuild the temple, make known the word of God and His will, how to behave, that they are the feasts and the days to be respected, that they are our obligations, And I am the prime contractor.
Like Solomon, I will receive what is necessary for me to build not only a temple to worship but also a community so that we may be separated from the world but in the world, Serve as testimony, and I will apply in this community the rules and laws of God, modified since the sacrifice of Jesus. We are priests, we teach the law of God, and our work begins now and will end in the millennium..
Only God is glorified in this affair, and if we can not discern between religions and God, then it can not succeed. I speak of the elect and their work, for with regard to religions and what they have already put in place, it must be destroyed because God destroys the world to make room for us. The apocalypse is already on the way , And I Zorobabel, I will live this junction between grace and millennium ..
Good continuation and good meditation ..

Israël Zorobabel
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Verses of the month 09 : from 11/19 to 12/19/2017   Jeu 24 Nov - 11:34

Day 19 - December 7

John 2:19 Jesus answered and said to them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.

Peace on you ..
Yes, we are in the hand of God, and nothing can happen to us, for what we do we do for the glory of God, and God has told us that He is protecting us. We still have one thing you do not have is that certainty of being with God. We already have our entrance into the millennium, even as we are still here and in this flesh. We have this certainty, for we know God, He speaks to us, He teaches us, we simply follow the path He has given us trace.
You religious follow your religions, placed by men of power, and I know with certainty that you have no communion with God, for I know that you can not hear Him, and this is valid for All religions of the world. To have this intimacy with God, we must follow a whole process, plus add time to understand all the subtleties and grow as a mature man .. We must listen to God, do His will , Obey Him ..
You, you are engaged with the world, and these are the precepts of the world that you follow. You have abolished all that God asked us to do. By abolishing His teachings, you have separated from the people of God. So, of course, you like to give yourself beautiful titles, sons of God, His family, Belong him, His people, full of names of religions, etc. There are so many names with these religions, Lose .. But I reassure you, if you want to find yourself, they all have a common point and the same source, it is that of the devil. As in the Garden of Eden where he changed the word of God and seduced Eve, as it is today, where he again changed the word of God and seduced you. Decidedly, you are too easy to maneuver .. My friend, if you can not change your way, it is because you are already dead. If you can not see or understand anything of all these manipulations, if you blindly follow the flock, it is because he has already blinded you. "
It is not too late to change your ways, but you will need more than superficial.
Good meditation ..

Dernière édition par Israël Zorobabel le Sam 18 Nov - 16:42, édité 2 fois
Israël Zorobabel
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Verses of the month 09 : from 11/19 to 12/19/2017   Jeu 24 Nov - 11:36

Day 20 - December 8

Revelation 5:9 And they sing a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open its seals; For thou wast slain, and bought for God by thy blood, of every tribe, and tongue, and nation, and nation;

Peace on you ..
Here is another verse which proves to you your blindness and your error. How did Jesus buy for God people, if he is God himself?
You can not even see all these contradictions in the New Testament, and more, because it must be a reflection of the old. You can not even see your own history, and even when I put it before your eyes, you persist in denying. My poor friend, this religion of Christians is placed by the Romans during the councils, Is very easy to check with the internet. During these councils, they manipulated everything, the new testament makes you follow and worship another God. But you should read what the old testament tells us about the various scenarios, the different options with those who followed God. This old covenant is our history, it is applicable today, because it was a A physical alliance which would explain to us the spiritual covenant, also, it is practically identical, except the sacrifices.
At the beginning of my conversion, when I was reading this book, I threw it away, because of all these contradictions, and if I could not read my own story as Zerubbabel, Have not re-opened. If I did not have God who spoke to me and explained things to me, I would not have lingered with this book. But God is powerful, and He has made me known and understand the why of all these scams, and this is what I post in my forum, trying to open the eyes of some ..
It is precisely the role of the elect, God speaks to us and teaches us, and nothing and no one can deceive us or seduce us. God has sealed us so that we work for Him and His people, and relentlessly, and without hesitation. What we do, we do it in joy and without constraint. It is a great honor for us, to be chosen by God, to work in His enterprise, and it is a noble and worthy work of all respects.
God blessed us, and it is not a crowd that we are going to convince, but a lost sheep, and as we bring it back to the farm, we derive the most excellent consolations. Our tree can not produce so much fruit , Like that of religions, but our fruits are exquisite, and they bring eternal life, while the fruits of religions are poisoned, they give you death.
Sing my brother-elect, sing this new song, it is for the glory of God, it must be in your register.
Good meditation ..

Dernière édition par Israël Zorobabel le Mer 1 Mar - 13:25, édité 1 fois
Israël Zorobabel
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Verses of the month 09 : from 11/19 to 12/19/2017   Jeu 24 Nov - 11:46

Day 21 - December 9

Mark 14:61 And he kept silence, and said nothing. And the high priest asked him again, and said unto him, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the Blessed One?

Peace on you ..
You see how religions come from the devil, they are men who invent them, and they are all the same people, men of power. You think that your Christian religion is better than that of the Jews, but you are not my poor friend; They are identical, manipulated, and for this reason neither of you know God, but you will know hell.
Each time one sees manipulators and a people blindly following without reacting. In the Old Testament was written on the sons of God (Exodus 4:22, Deuteronomy 14:1, 2 Samuel 7:13-14, Psalm 2:7, Psalm 73:15, Psalm 82:6, Isaiah 43:6-7, Isaiah 45:11, Jeremiah 31:20, Hosea 1:10, Hosea 11:1), all these verses speak of sons Of God, yet the Jews used this qualifier to crucify Jesus, a blasphemer, and no one said anything ..
Today, the manipulation is different, and no one says anything, everyone follows without reacting, but do not you know that the one and the other is the hell that awaits you. You despise God in reality, you take His name in vain. You use the name of God to live in impurity, and you do even worse, you change God, you raise the son in the place of the Father, you share the authority of God, a trinity, what a gag for a God Unique, and you can not even see that it comes from the Romans during the councils, you had to believe in a trinitarian god, otherwise it was death .. Read your story my poor friend, do not you want to save Your soul? ... Reading the Bible, one can see that these religious were still manipulating the guards, you will say that .. All our history is only manipulation of the Men of power, and always. It is the emperors, and the kings, who impose their manners, their calendars, etc..
God wants to save you, and for this you must follow Him, follow and do what He commands you. When you refuse to follow Him, then you are no longer under His protection. We must not listen to the world that wants to seduce you with beautiful words, but we must understand what God teaches us. He made the two covenants, one physical and the other spiritual, and the two are on the same path, they bring us to God, they are there to teach us. One is the reflection of the other , Like that, you can compare and know if you fallow the right way .. From the moment the paths are different, then the destination will be different ..
The world is run by the devil, he controls everybody. God offers us a chance to get out of these claws, and at the same time save our soul from death, which is our sanction since sin in Eden. We will lift this sanction by Jesus, but by continuing to follow God, And there is no other alternative. Or you adapt to the rules that God has fixed, or you die, but in no case can you change the rules of God or His plan.
Good meditation ..

Dernière édition par Israël Zorobabel le Sam 18 Nov - 16:52, édité 2 fois
Israël Zorobabel
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Verses of the month 09 : from 11/19 to 12/19/2017   Jeu 24 Nov - 14:20

Day 22 - December 10

Luke 24:
5 And when they were frightened, and bowed their faces to the ground, they said to them, Why do you seek among the dead the living?
6 He is not here, but he is risen.

Peace on you ..
All these things have happened physically, to explain and to make us understand the spiritual world to which we are heading. We must understand that our soul is eternal, our body will be destroyed, except that our souls will not have the same destination. Jesus tells us that there are many mansions and that he will prepare us.
We are in the flesh precisely to prepare our future, this famous place of destination, because it will be defined according to what we will have done here. There has been a rebellion in heaven, then God has materialized us to select us, to sort us out.
It is important to further understand this renewal in the cycle of life. Ecclesiastes tells us that all that was, is and will be. When I read the Bible, I could see that Zorobabel, who lived 2500 years ago, had the same dates in his history as mine. We are one and the same person living at different times. Note also the functions of the characters. Some people were commissioned by God for a specific mission, I will speak again about Zorobabel, because it is the one I know best. It will be seen that at different times God used men to build or rebuild the temple . I am therefore the Zorobabel of the year 2000, but I was the one of the year 500 before Jesus, more Solomon, more Moses, plus all those personages who at one time participated in the creation of the temple or A tabernacle, or a place where God was worshiped. One must understand a divine thing is that the people of God are one. We are many, but all of God, and that is why our stories can cross and assimilate ..
Solomon was a king who built the first stone temple, and at the same time he directed and taught the people, for kings and emperors imposed rules on the people. We can see that during the millennium the elect will be the priests, they will have the charge of the people of God, guide and teach God's law and obligations. God gives us to govern the millennium, and our work begins now, we are in preparation ..
I noticed one important thing which still gave me a formal and incontestable proof. In the passages of Zechariah 3 and 4, it is a question of Joshua, and this name in Hebrew is Jesus, the high priest. We can see that the two chapters follow one another and speak only of one person, Zorobabel, but in chapter 3, it was Jesus who was dirty by my sin, but how is it possible if it were not? Not yet come, his mission of sacrifice will come later. One can thus note this unity between Jesus and the elect, and as he says in John 17, they will be one, as we are.
The world of God is a mysterious world, and it is the Spirit that can enable us to understand and do what is right in the eyes of God. If you can not find yourself in a story of this book, it's because you do not belong to God. On the other hand, everyone can engage in His army, but are you ready to make sacrifices to win the sky? To win the spiritual, you have to sacrifice the flesh.
Good meditation ..

Dernière édition par Israël Zorobabel le Mer 1 Mar - 13:25, édité 1 fois
Israël Zorobabel
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Verses of the month 09 : from 11/19 to 12/19/2017   Jeu 24 Nov - 14:23

Day 23 - December 11

1 Peter 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who, according to His great mercy, has regenerated us for a living hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

Peace on you ..
I thank God who is full of compassion for His people, He is not rancorous and does not give us as we deserve, fortunately ..
As we died by our sins, He allows us to be reborn and continue our ascent to His heaven. Repentance is the key to regeneration, it erases sanctions, although at every sin we lose the Spirit.
Jesus is that perfect sacrifice that gives us eternal life, and that is where we will understand the difference between the two covenants. One was physical and imperfect, it was the shadow of what would happen, a perfect spiritual covenant that gives us direct access with the Father.
While one speaks of the sacrifice of one man, and even more, of the only son of God, it is important to understand the dangers in using it. It is evident that one can not make fun of this sacrifice, it would be to make fun of God, and one could read that they were the results of these mockery. It was seen that it was the end of All those who wanted to challenge God.
Christian religions mock God and Jesus, they take His name in vain. They laugh at God by giving them associates, as if He were incapable, they give Him a mother, as if God were born of the flesh, they defile you with what God forbids you, they change the day that God chose for We sanctify, etc., the list is long ..
It is really dangerous to follow these religions because they will lose you, their seductions blind and do not allow you to know God. The problem is that it is God who is sovereign, Jesus is an instrument God uses, but he can not decide for God. Jesus was already in the old covenant, he made us pass the Jordan, and this old one Alliance tells us our story, the one we live today, too, if you erase it, then you erase the people of God.
Understand what I tell you, the ten virgins were baptized in Jesus, for some possessed the Spirit, and it is through Jesus that we receive Him, and see how five are thrown away. Can save you that if you fallow God, but Jesus alone can not save, nor to stand up against God, he does His will, and he tells us to follow in his footsteps, to walk as he has done market. By abolishing the law, and creating you another god, you do not fallow the traces of Jesus, so you will be like the five crazy virgins.
Good meditation ..

Dernière édition par Israël Zorobabel le Ven 24 Nov - 13:04, édité 2 fois
Israël Zorobabel
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Verses of the month 09 : from 11/19 to 12/19/2017   Ven 25 Nov - 22:04

Day 24 - December 12

Act 2:44 And all the believers were in one place, and all things common;

Peace on you ..
We are very far from this teaching that God gave us, to remain together, a holy people, separated from the world, who had God as their king, or better still, who had God for God. A people who followed God and did His will . Today we see a people who seduce themselves with beautiful words, but who belongs to the world, and who follows the world.
Why was God asking us to do this? The reason is simple, because the world is trying to destroy us, it is run by the devil, and so we will find in this world all kinds of traps for Seduce us, in order to destroy us.
God showed us our history, with the Old Testament. He has given us a law and precepts, that we may learn to do what is right in His eyes, not ours. He has separated us from the world, for our way of life is different from the ways in which The world teaches us. The Bible teaches us that the people of God are one and united and will often read. They rose as one man. We can even go deeper into understanding, One with Jesus and with God, we are one body, and one can read it in the prayer of Jesus in John 17.
God's ordinances were precisely based on fraternity and community, and if we could see the punishment of the dead, it was because God did not want His people to be polluted, the people who bear His name. Holy, His people were to be holy, and must always be holy, of course. It may sound hard, but it is the will of God, it is the wages of sin. The wages of sin are death, and today, though I do not stone you, when you commit adultery, it is death that you will receive as a wage. So, of course, one can repent of a fault, but it must be done to the person concerned, that repentance, and one must no longer commit this sin .. It is obvious that one can not play with the blood of Christ , And even if you are weak in something, it is strong for you, there is only to ask, and it gives, so one can not too much to apologize.
The people of God are separated from the world, and serve as an example. When the world looks at us, it has to think of God, or Jesus, because we reflect His image. He can still see that our God is different from their gods, that He protects us and that He is active, and they come to us to understand, even follow us ..
We are the light of the world, and the light is separated from the darkness, and God raises us up to enlighten the world. We are priests for the glory of God, and we teach His law.
Good meditation ..

Dernière édition par Israël Zorobabel le Mer 1 Mar - 13:26, édité 1 fois
Israël Zorobabel
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Verses of the month 09 : from 11/19 to 12/19/2017   Ven 25 Nov - 22:07

Day 25 - December 13

John 11:25 Jesus saith unto him, I am the resurrection and the life: he that believeth on me, though he be dead, shall live;

Peace on you ..
Jesus came to give us life, but we must understand what it means.
In the old covenant, when one sinned, one had to offer a sacrifice for the forgiveness of that sin, and one was forgiven, except that whenever one sinned, one had to offer sacrifices. This animal sacrifice did not give us the strength to conquer the world, so God sent us Jesus, who by His blood, His sacrifice therefore, will make us perfect for eternity.
We speak here of the people of God, therefore a people who follow God, and use the blood of His son, and Jesus has power only for this people who follows God, but not for others, and as the saying goes Jesus, with the Father, we are but one.
It is inconceivable to think that you are baptized and that you continue to live like the world and that you will be saved, that is seduction, and contempt for the sacrifice of Jesus in addition, is what the Religion teaches you, but not the old covenant that is the shadow of things to come. It is to her that I must trust, not to the words of Men, if they differ from what the Old Testament teaches me.
We must also understand that by our birth we are sinners, therefore under a sentence of death. Those who died before the sacrifice of Jesus have no access to God if they had not repented in time, it is for this reason that Jesus descended into the abode of the dead, to evangelize them and Offer them his blood ..
Jesus gives us life, it allows us to follow God, and therefore to have access to His heaven. We must not lose sight of the fact that our world is not carnal but spiritual, we were and we will be like angels. While we die in the flesh, although this term is not appropriate, We fall asleep, at the time of the Last Judgment, then that God will finalize His creation, determine His people, only those who have Jesus will have this right of access.
There is a war in heaven, the devil who rebels against God and attracts with him as many angels, and this war is now manifest in the flesh. It is important to understand who you serve, and who you fallow, for there are two masters, who do not teach the same things, so the final will not be the same for everyone, for in the end the devil Will be destroyed ..
Beware of whom you choose to follow, for you can not follow God and the world, or God and your religion, for you see that your religion no longer follows the precepts and the law of God. 'Come not to compel your flesh, then you have little chance of being with God, for the flesh is enmity with God, and now you must act to subdue your flesh to the Spirit.'
Good meditation ..

Dernière édition par Israël Zorobabel le Ven 24 Nov - 13:11, édité 2 fois
Israël Zorobabel
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Verses of the month 09 : from 11/19 to 12/19/2017   Sam 26 Nov - 16:08

Day 26 - December 14

Isaiah 2:5 Come, O house of Jacob, and walk in the light of the LORD.

Peace on you ..
There are not many ways to reach God, we must follow Him and be baptized in Jesus Christ. To follow Him means keeping His commandments, not only the ten, but also those ordinances of law that He gave us through Moses, for they teach us how to behave to please God, very different from what the world teaches us.
To be baptized in Jesus is to repent before many people and to be immersed in water, I have posted on this subject .. It does not mean to become a Christian. Another is to follow Jesus, another is to follow a religion, and see that in the old covenant it was Joshua who made us cross the Jordan, it was none other than baptism ..
I have seen that for two thousand years the Romans manipulated the Bible and not only them, for the Jews were not different, and all the religions are one, they are held by the hand, they are all Designed by men and stand against God, in the sense that they make us change what God commanded us to do to reach Him.
House of Jacob, His chosen ones (Psalm 105:6) .., return to the Lord, do not follow these religions that destroy us, it is not too late to save his soul .. You follow prescriptions of Men , You are under the yoke of Man, return to God, who is great in compassion and desires to save you ..
Walk in the light of the Lord, He has chosen and formed me, so that I may understand what is to be done, He allows me to see all the traps and explain them. I am the one who rebuilds the temple, which means that I put in place, as it should be, the ways of worshiping and honoring our God, His law that was changed by the world, and His ordinances to Learn how to behave.
An apocalypse is being prepared, it will destroy those who do not want to walk in the way of God, that is what we read when we left Egypt, all those who did not believe were destroyed, all those who Refused the authority of God ..
God allows us today to see clearly, to understand our errors, we must not insist when we know in error, only the fools do so, and the blind. Are you one of those?
Return home to Jacob, His chosen ones, it is not words that God loves to hear, but to see us honor Him by our conduct and our ways of doing.
When you follow the ordinances of the world, it is the devil that you honor. You honor the team in which you work.
Good meditation ..

Dernière édition par Israël Zorobabel le Mer 1 Mar - 13:27, édité 1 fois
Israël Zorobabel
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Verses of the month 09 : from 11/19 to 12/19/2017   Sam 26 Nov - 16:11

Day 27 - December 15

Revelation 22:17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him who hears say, Come. And let him that is thirsty come; That he who wants to take free water of life.

Peace on you ..
God opens His door to all who want to follow Him, whatever your sins, He wants to forgive you and save your soul. We were able to see him when we left Egypt, that He did not reject those who wanted to join His people, but that He welcomed them in the same way, and gave them the same law and the same way, The same precepts to practice to live.
We do not need money to save his soul, we need to understand the danger that threatens him. On the other hand, if one commits himself to God, one must respect his laws, his rules, for it is He who governs, and like all institutions, one needs rules for order and Respect, especially since what the world had taught us was only for our loss.
We are not speaking here only of the pagans, but also of the religious, for in reality they are not different from the pagans, for they live in the same way. To speak of God does not give us access to His heaven, but to do His will and to have Jesus gives us access to it.
By reading the Bible, you will notice the influence of religions on the people, they impose their ways, and by this fact, it is no longer the creator you adore, but the creature. Not to engage with a religion. The Bible is indeed the book of the elect, but it has been falsified by religions, so you will have to let the Spirit of God guide you, and you will have to obey Him, He will lead you in what you must do, knowing That the old covenant was the shadow of things to come, so it must not be too different.
We saw in the garden of Eden that the devil changed the word of God, and that led us to our fall, we must not repeat the same mistakes tirelessly, without which we will always remain alien to the world of God.
Come to my friend, God calls you, the world that awaits us, that of God, is a world without corruption, without devil, therefore without evil or cruelty .. It is now that we have to provide our work, to contain the Desires of our flesh, to subdue it to the Spirit of God. You must become like a child again and let you be taught by God. Return to your Bible at the beginning and ask God to guide you, but above all forget religions, for they lead you only to death. None of the religions does the will of God, and for this reason they are all different, so that you can find one that suits you, that suits your flesh. Except that flesh and blood Can not enter the sky. Only the Spirit of God will return from where He came forth.
Good meditation ..

Israël Zorobabel
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Verses of the month 09 : from 11/19 to 12/19/2017   Lun 28 Nov - 12:00

Day 28 - December 16

Psalm 103:2  My soul, bless the LORD, and forget not any of His benefits.

Peace on you ..
How can we forget what God is doing for us? Despite all the mistakes and mistakes we make, God is always ready to forgive and elevate us, and even that we are in sin, He protects us from our Enemies .. It is truly a wonderful God that we serve ..
While we are pagans who want to follow God, two paths open to us, that of following the religions or that of following God. At first, we will go to a religion, to make a correct baptism, for some, but then, for all, without exception, God will show us the traps of religions, and we will leave them Follow Him, True, and as He should.
It is true that the world is blinded by the religions that come from men, but the fact remains that the enemy has not been able to remove or falsify from the Bible what we need to know. All know that the Old Testament was the shadow of things to come, that is, the reflection of the newborn in Jesus. So we have to compare the two alliances, and they should not be too different. When you look at yourself in a mirror, or a puddle of water, it's you you see, not a saucepan.
All the work we have to accomplish in this flesh is centered on our soul and the means of saving it from hell, and God alone is the One who cares for it. He has taken care of us from the beginning, He has devised a plan, to sort out the angels of heaven, between those who want to follow the devil and those who want to remain faithful to God, and this is what we now live in flesh..
No, my soul forgets none of His blessings and praises Him every day, because He has allowed me to understand and do what pleases Him, and therefore I have this guarantee of self - To reach Him. The elect are a part of His body, being the body of Christ who came from God.
My soul blesses the Lord, and praises Him every moment of my day, because He has chosen me to bear His name and to be His emissary wherever I may be and whenever I may. Yes, it is a great honor for me to be called Israel, My son, My servant whom I have chosen, to know that He takes care of me and protects me, that He allows me to please Him and To be blessed, to have a personal communion with Him, He speaks to me and answers me when I ask Him for something.
But are you, religious, so with your religion, when God tells us that He does not listen to our prayers when we are defiled? For yes you are defiled by abolishing His word to follow that of your religion , Which does not make you the difference between pure and impure ..
Good meditation ..

Israël Zorobabel
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Verses of the month 09 : from 11/19 to 12/19/2017   Lun 28 Nov - 12:03

Day 29 - December 17

1 John 5:4 because all that is born of God is victorious over the world; And it is here victory that has conquered the world, namely our faith.

Peace on you ..
Being born of God means being baptized into Jesus, and following God, then yes, we are victorious. But we have the parable of seeds, where we see that baptism alone is not enough, because many seeds die before hatching. That is what we call our baptism. We believe at first, and we rejoice, but then, seeing the difficulties in relation to the world, we release the hand of God to cling to the world and its religions, we do not want to be alone, we do not want No compromise ..
Then the religions assert the contrary, they seduce you with beautiful words, they reassure you on your salvation, etc., but I prefer to listen to what God says, by not stopping on a verse, but analyzing The whole book, in order to fully understand the evolution of the people of God and the different ins and outs of my choices and actions, for everything is inscribed there.
The elect are victorious in the world, for they follow God through Jesus. Jesus is the one who allows us to follow God effectively, he allows us to act, otherwise we have no chance against this world .. As he tells us in the parable of the branches, without him we can do nothing And one is thrown into the fire.
I rejoice to be an elect of God, that He has called me to be part of His world, it is a great honor for me. So yes, I will have constraints and the road is difficult, but the sacrifice is worth it, because on arrival I will be with God, and that is something that the flesh has trouble understanding, To imagine.
Jesus allows us to receive a pledge from the Spirit, in order to understand what we have to do, this Spirit will lead us into the whole truth, He will tell us the words that the Father gave him, That God gave to Moses, for it was to Moses that God first gave them, and the old testament tells us that Moses stopped before the Jordan, and Joshua had us past him. It is baptism, but he recommended to him, and not only Moses, but God also, recommended to Joshua above all to keep the words of this law, for they teach us what to do. So, by abolishing everything without trying to understand your story, you separate from God, and throw yourself into the fire.
Faith allows us to believe that Jesus gives us access to God, and it is real, but it does not make us pass this famous door narrow and difficult to access. As the verses of the apocalypse say, Keep the commandments of God and have faith in Jesus Christ.
Good meditation ..

Dernière édition par Israël Zorobabel le Mer 1 Mar - 13:28, édité 1 fois
Israël Zorobabel
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Verses of the month 09 : from 11/19 to 12/19/2017   Lun 28 Nov - 12:06

Day 30 - December 18

Ecclesiastes 3:14 I know that all that God does is forever; There is nothing to add to it, or nothing to take from it; And God does so, so that before Him we may fear.

Peace on you ..
There is a verse which should be removed, as well as the whole of this Old Testament, for it no longer sticks to your convictions. Your religion made you change God, as well as what He commanded us. Look at what this verse tells us, nothing to remove, nothing to add, so it means that what God has commanded us can not or should not be changed, otherwise you would risk changing the destination God programmed you. .
You have invented a reforming Jesus, a Jesus who abolishes the law, who even takes the place of God. God is surpassed now, He does not know what He says or what He does, we are in a more modern time, God is overwhelmed by events.
It sounds dangerous as reasoning, especially since all this does not come from Jesus, but from the Romans who have imposed on us for thousands of years their defects and their gods, their pagan beliefs.
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom and knowledge. It becomes complicated to know God, there are above all constraints to impose on our flesh, otherwise I have the impression that you will remain a religious who likes to pronounce the word God and the name of Jesus to make a good figure In front of others, but in fact you are like everybody, a pagan who goes to Sheol, and Jesus recommends us not to imitate them, those who like to be seen in front of others.
Look at this precision in the creation of God, can we, poor human beings passing by, give advice to God? ... He has given us a law and teachings, to educate us, can we , The poor passing human beings, correct the teachings of God, can we change His rules?
See that by reading the Bible, in this old testament that you abolished, it was the devil who changed and changed the word of God, and see where it led us. Jesus has just come to stop this destination, do not you want to enjoy it? .. You seem to like you in this world that you do not grasp the opportunity that Jesus offers you ..
Good meditation ..

Dernière édition par Israël Zorobabel le Mer 1 Mar - 13:29, édité 1 fois
Israël Zorobabel
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Verses of the month 09 : from 11/19 to 12/19/2017   Lun 28 Nov - 12:09

Day 31 - December 19

1 Corinthians 1:27 But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to cover the wise men with shame; And God chose the weak things of the world to cover with shame the strong things;

Peace on you ..
I am glad to know that it is not these great leaders who are right. The world has been strayed for ever by those people of power who impose their vanities and their demons on us. God has made Himself known to the world, that He may be saved, that He may rise from His fall In Eden, but who wants it?
You will notice that in all the countries it is the kings and the emperors who impose the calendars and the holidays, at which time it begins and ends a day, etc., but none of them follows this That God has commanded us, is still very strange!
God chose the weak of this world to raise them, as David, the younger of the brethren, a simple and insignificant shepherd who became king over His people, like me, a poor of a mixed family, whom no one pays attention to, And yet it is not in appearance that God looks, but in the heart of Man, and He knows from the beginning, who we really are, what we have in our hearts, We need to ask Him to enlighten us on our own being.
It is to me, this being that you despise when you cross my path, that He has given knowledge, to fear Him, to wisdom, that He allowed me to hear Him and do His will , Allowed to lead His people, to teach, to heal, to be upright and upright, practicing justice, having a horror of evil, etc., full of qualifiers that would make you sick if I had to list them all .
But each one of us can have a position and an important function in His enterprise, only you are ready to sacrifice yourself, to impose on your flesh the Spirit of God, all these constraints necessary for the elevation of the Spirit, Give him the first place? ..
You will tell me, yes, but you will tell me that you have to boil the water of the baby's bottle during the Shabbos, that you have difficulties to pray because of your work and to respect the holy days that God Gave us, always because of your work, that you love this pagan woman, but that you will do everything possible to make it enter the sheepfold, etc .., because the list does not stop ..
For God to give you as He has given us, you must be faithful and upright, God has the first place, that means that nothing can have authority over His word. When He says something, one executes, as when He tempted Abraham with Isaac. See what the word teaches us, that those who are faithful to God are blessed, and those who are unfaithful to Him are destroyed. There are no alternatives in your walk with God, it's all or nothing. The parable of talents is an evaluation that God makes with us, and depending on the outcome, He will give us proper responsibilities.
Good meditation ..
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Verses of the month 09 : from 11/19 to 12/19/2017   

Verses of the month 09 : from 11/19 to 12/19/2017
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1