ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -

La connaissance de Dieu, la reconstruction du temple, C'est moi Le Zorobabel et c'est maintenant l'éveil de Zacharie 4 (janvier 2010)..

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Love

AuteurMessage
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Love Empty
MessageSujet: Love   Love EmptyDim 21 Déc - 15:22

Love

May God's peace be with you.

We will now try to understand the love of God. This infinite love beyond what we understand by this word.

Man does not love, he does not even understand the word, it feels through his flesh, and tries to implement it, without result.

Man know that destroying lust, kill, harm, lie, cheat ...

Why?

It is because of sin, entered the Garden of Eden. For this sin, Adam brought the curse:

Genesis 3:17 And to Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground because of you; you eat in sorrow all the days of your life.

Let us pause a moment on this passage, to understand, a curse of the hand of God was given because man disobeyed the word of God, he transgressed the word of God.

Oh! How dangerous it is not to fear the Creator. We have seen the consequences still in the sky. Read these two passages:

Ezekiel 28:
12 Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord GOD, You, you were the accomplished form of perfection, full of wisdom and perfect in beauty;
13 You were in Eden, the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, onyx and jasper, sapphire, turquoise and emerald and gold; the rich work of your tambourines and of thy pipes was in thee; the day you were created they were prepared.

14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covered, and I set thee so; thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; you walked among the fiery stones.
15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.
16 By the abundance of your traffic, your interior was filled with violence, and you sinned; and I will have precipitated from the mountain of God as an unholy thing, and I have destroyed thee from the stones of fire, O covering cherub
17 Thine heart was lifted for thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom because of your splendor; I've thrown down, I put you before kings, that they may see you.
18 By the multitude of your iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffic, Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries; and I made out a fire from the midst of thee, he hath eaten, and I've reduced to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all who see you.
19 All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee; you have become a terror, and thou shalt no more forever.

Isaiah 14:
10 All of them will speak and say unto thee, Thou also wast made low, like us; you have become like us.
11 -Your pomp is brought down to Sheol, the sound of your harps. The worms are spread under thee, and the larvae are your blanket.
12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! Art thou cut down to the ground, you who subjuguais nations!
13 And thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God, and I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the north parts.
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the Most High.
15 However, we brought you down to hell, to the sides of the pit ...

Finally, we will take these passages:

Ephesians 2:2 (in which you formerly market, according to the course of this world, according to the head of the power of the air, the spirit that now operates in the son of disobedience;

Apocalypse 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole habitable world, -he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

recap:

Because of disobedience, Satan the light star, the covering cherub, was thrown from the sky and hurled to the earth. Therefore, the one idea in mind, he had, was to destroy as much as possible, knowing that he could not turn back, he would be tried. By this transgression, that the world is in this way, because Satan was cast out into the earth, and it is according to his mind that we do (Ephesians 2:2). These are the reasons we are and see the evil around us.

Mark 7:
21 For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, thefts, covetousness,
22 wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness.
23 All these evil things come from within and defile the man.

Carefully read these two verses:

Deuteronomy 28:2 And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, if you listen to the voice of the LORD thy God.

Deuteronomy 28:15 And if you do not listen to the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe to do all His commandments and His statutes which I command thee this day, it shall be that all these curses shall come upon you and overtake you,

The highlight of this message is to listen to what God tells us, not away from it, neither to the right nor to the left. We see that the listener is blessed, he who does not listen is cursed.

If I ask you if you are like this, obedient children? You will answer: yes.

If I ask you if you love God? You will answer: yes.

If I ask you if you keep the word of God? You will answer: yes.

But what about the reality? Look around us, Christians, I do not mean the world. We see divorce, lust, greed, arrogance, jealousy, pride, lying, adultery, fornication ... So you tell me: Yes, but I'm not like that, me. That is the danger, we see us perfect, and we do not need anything.

Apocalypse 3:
15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot. I wish that you were cold or hot!
17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and I'm rich, and I have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art the wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and salve to anoint your eyes, that thou mayest see.
19 I, I rebuke and chasten those I love; zealous therefore, and repent.
20 Behold, I stand at the door and knock, if anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will sup with him, and he with me.

We see in this passage that is not the way to see God. God is waiting for you outside and He works in true.

This first part was to understand why this difficulty to act. Now we will try to explain what God expects of us, this love He asks us, how to fruition.

All as we are, we want to do well, I'm sure, but we do not understand the exact meaning. Religion, her being there to mislead, being manipulated by men of the world (lust, greed ...), it can not bring us to the understanding of words, indeed. It is still a basis for us to discover that there is a God ... We will return to this subject in another post.

We need to understand what Love saw God, what God means to love, love, knowing that the Bible consists of the Old Testament and the New, not just the four Gospels as some use it ... Let's read our Bible what God tells us.

Matthew 22:
37 Jesus answered, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.
38 This is the first and great commandment.
39 And the second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself.

On these two verses begins misunderstanding. Pay attention to the following. Here are the ten commandments announced by God to Moses.

-Exode 20:3-17
-Deutéronome 5:7-21

1 / You shall have no other gods before me.

2 / Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of what is in heaven above, and what is in the earth beneath, or that is in the waters beneath the earth .
You shall not bow thyself to them, and you serve them; for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the son, the third and fourth [generation] of them that hate me,
And kindness to thousands of those who love me and keep my commandments.

3 / You shall not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

4 / Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.
Six days shalt thou labor, and do all thy work;
But the seventh day is the Sabbath [devoted] to the LORD thy God: thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, [or] your servant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy beast, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates.
For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day; wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

5 / Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.

6 / Thou shalt not kill.

7 / Do not commit adultery.

8 / You shall not steal.

9 / You shall not bear false witness against thy neighbor.

10 / You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor anything that is thy neighbor's.

These are the commandments of Jesus ..

* Commandments 1-4 = on God
* = 5-10 Commandments on his next

Continue, we say the word, more detailed? ..

John 14:
21 Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me; and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him and manifest myself to him.
23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love and we will come to him and make our home with him.

Pay special attention to these two verses of Jesus, in fact, he said,

If anyone loves me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love and we will come to him and make our home with him.

We note that Jesus speaks to the future, which means that God loved us by giving us Jesus for our transgression preached, in return, God will come in us, IF we keep His word, so His 10 commandments . Commands, writing for His people through His finger ..

Exodus 31:18 When the LORD finished speaking to Moses on Mount Sinai, He gave him the two tables of testimony, tables of stone, written with the finger of God.

Jesus tells us:

John 17:
6 I have manifested thy name to the men whom You have given Me out of the world. They were Yours, and You gave them to me; and they have kept Thy word.
14 I have given them Thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

Many, seduced by religion, and for their own loss, no longer follow the commandments, having abolished I do not know that? Yet to the end, they are rigorously ...

Apocalypse 24:17 And the dragon was angry against the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God AND have the testimony of Jesus.

Apocalypse 2:12 Here is the patience of the saints who keep the commandments of God AND the faith of Jesus.

We read in these verses, the conjunction: AND

This means that we must do 2 things,

- Keep the commandments of God (10)

AND

- Have faith in Jesus Christ

So, today, I showed what Love saw you by God, how God explains what His love, not as man understands, but how God explains to us: Her word.

In the meantime, I wish you a warm Shalom, and that your name is written in the book of life.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Love
Page 1 sur 1