ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -

La connaissance de Dieu, la reconstruction du temple, C'est moi Le Zorobabel et c'est maintenant l'éveil de Zacharie 4 (janvier 2010)..

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable Gamer ERAZER DEPUTY P60 – ...
Voir le deal
999.99 €

The 12 Apostles

AuteurMessage
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

The 12 Apostles Empty
MessageSujet: The 12 Apostles   The 12 Apostles EmptyLun 8 Déc - 23:56

The 12 Apostles

Today I will talk about the apostles of Jesus .. Although the subject itself is not capital, but the danger comes from the teachings we receive .. It is dangerous to be taught, just because we see the written word apostle, or written by an apostle .. because in fact, who laid out the biblical canons? ..

The apostles chosen by Jesus were established in order to build up the Church, to perpetrate the Word and the teaching of Christ, taught himself to God, saying, His Words ..

John 15:15 I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, because I have made known to you everything I have heard from my Father.

John 3:34 For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God, because God does not give the Spirit by measure.

But what we must understand is that the Bible was written and layout by Catholics and Jews .. These two religions are enemies of God, both for their conduct to their teachings, and also for their workmanship to do .. They are the devil .. Jesus himself warned us of their presence:

Matthew 7:15 But be on guard against false prophets who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Bringing the sheep's clothing? .. Is not this so-called Christian religions, all announced that they hold the truth, and Jesus is in their midst? ..

Matthew 24:
4 And Jesus answering said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you;
5 many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
11 And many false prophets will arise and deceive many,
23 Then if anyone says to you, Lo, here is Christ, or, He is there, believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets; and shall show great signs and wonders so as to deceive, if possible, even the elect.

Why, if the Bible is the book written by God for His people, would there be substandard work or traps? ..

The answer is simple, rather read:

Genesis 3:
1 Now the serpent was more subtle than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made; and he said to the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden;
3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die;
5 For God knows that in the day ye eat your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

Job 1:
6 But one day it happened that the son of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.
7 And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? And Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro on the earth and walk there.
8 And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is no man on earth like him perfect and upright, fearing God and turning away from evil?
9 Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, Is it for nothing that Job fear God?
10 Have You not, You, surrounded on all sides by a protective hedge, he, and his house, and all that belongs to him? You have blessed the work of his hands, and You have abounded her on earth.
11 But stretch out Your hand and touch all that he has, you'll see if he does not curse in front Te.
12 And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, all that he has is in your hand, you will not only stretch your hand on him. And Satan went forth from the presence of the Lord

Zechariah 3:
1 And he showed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the LORD, and Satan standing at his right to oppose him.
2 And the LORD said unto Satan, The LORD rebuke you, Satan; the LORD who has chosen Jerusalem rebuke you! This is not it a firebrand saved from fire?

As we have just read, satan is always present, to accuse, but to seduce and to mislead, so it is not surprising that it is in the scriptures .. By cons, it can not destroy us, nor we hide the truth regarding Jesus' work of redemption, or the ordinances of God ..

2 Corinthians 4:3 and if also our gospel is veiled, it is veiled in them that perish;

2 Thessalonians 2:
10 and in all deceit of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth to be saved.
11 And because of this, God shall send them strong delusion that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Now those who belong to God have a very effective weapon to defeat the enemy, but also to probe, understand and discern .. This weapon is .. The Spirit The Spirit that Jesus sends us from God will lead us into all truth ..

John 16:13 But when He, the Spirit of truth, is come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak from Himself; but He will tell whatever He hears, and He will shew you things to come.

We do not know what the apostles of Jesus have given us, because as I said earlier, these religions have the important things hidden from us, to destroy us .. I'll give you an example, the books of Jubilees and the books of Enoch, and there are probably others ..
The books of Jubilees, indicate that: the end of time, we will no longer requirements of God nor His feasts nor his dates, because everything will be distorted ..

Is not that what we see today? ..

Which now follows God in the ways that He has prescribed? .. Who follows the feasts of God in due time? .. Who seeks God's timing, to celebrate a day prescribed by God for good when? .. Very few actually ..
Everyone follows the world calendar, religions or emperors, and it suits them perfectly ..
Is not this a dangerous practice, which leads to death ..? ..

So today, I speak of the apostles? ..
Because the New Testament contradicts the word of God .. In contradiction to the Old Testament, when it should be a dispensation of improvement ..
For from the sin in Eden, where we we lost our shine, we start to climb the ladder that leads to God. We're going up since the exodus until after the millennium and the new Jerusalem, the new heaven, our heavenly ..

Certainly we are not under law but under grace .. A more perfect dispensation, that we are justified by Christ's blood better than the blood of animals .. But as Jesus tells us:

Matthew 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill;

Jesus came to fulfill, accomplish the work of redemption ..
Jesus came to save our souls, souls that could not be saved with the blood of animals ..
Jesus has led us into a higher dispensation of the law, more perfect, when the effectiveness ..

Hebrews 9:
12 and not with the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood, entered once for all into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption.
13 For if the blood of goats and bulls, - and the ashes of a heifer sprinkling the fact of the unclean - sanctifies for the purifying of the flesh,
14 how much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, cleanse your conscience from dead works that we may serve the living God?

Hebrews 10:
1 For the law having a shadow of things to come, not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offer continually every year, make perfect those who draw near.
4 For it is impossible for the blood of bulls and goats to take away sins.
5 Therefore, coming into the world, he said: You do not want to sacrifice and offering, but You have a body for me.
6 You did not take pleasure in burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin;
7 Then I said, Behold, I come - it is written of me in the roll-book to do, O God, thy will.

8 Having said above, You did not want sacrifices or offerings, nor burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin, and there you have not enjoyed - which are offered according to the law,
9-then he said, Behold, I come to do Your will. He takes away the first to establish the second.
10 By the which will we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.
14 For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.
15 And the Holy Spirit also testifies us; for when he said,
16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, putting my laws in their hearts, I will write them on their minds ..

As we have just read, are the sacrifices that were abolished, thus replaced by the sacrifice of Jesus, and I would even say it is the blood that was abolished, death too, but not the law in it -even ..
Blood was abolished because, as I said, we are in a higher dispensation, perfect ..
With Jesus, we read that there is more blood shed .. Not only with sacrifices, but also with the ordinances of the law, which were stoning sinners. Now sinners are not stoned, but forgiven ..

John 8:
4 Teacher, this woman was caught in the very act, committing adultery.
5 Now in the law Moses commanded us to stone such women Now what do you say?
11 And she said, No one, Lord. And Jesus said, Neither do I, I do not condemn you; will - now sin no more.

Matthew 18:
21 Then Peter came to him and said, Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother when he sins against me? Will it be up to seven times?
22 Jesus said to him: I do not say to you seven times, but seventy times seven.

But when then is it the law, how to practice it? ..

Exodus 31:18 When the LORD finished speaking to Moses on Mount Sinai, he gave him the two tables of testimony, tables of stone, written with the finger of God.

Deuteronomy 9:10 and the LORD gave me the two tables of stone written with the finger of God, and containing all the words which the Lord spoke with you on the mountain from the midst of the fire in the day of the meeting.

Stone tables are the ten commandments .. It will forever, God wrotte them for His people, and Jesus did not come to change the Word of God, but for us the awareness ..

John 8:47 He that is of God hears God's words; you do not listen, because you are not of God.

John 14:
10 Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me? The words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself; but the Father that dwelleth in me, He doeth the works.
24 He who does not love me does not keep my words. And the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father who sent me.

So if you do not observe the shabbath, then you can steal or covet or kill because he who sins on a command, all sins ..
Either you respect all the commandments, or you erased them all but you can not see those that suit you ..

James 2:10 For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles against one point, he is guilty of all.

We just read the Word of God can not be broken ..
So we can not make all unclean animals, while God tells us the opposite ..
Just as every day are not equal, because God has differentiated the shabbath ..

These are the contradictions in the Bible, which come from a so-called Apostle, which are traps and harmful ..
Examples of lessons not to follow:

Galatians 4:
9 but now knowing God, or rather are known of God, how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements to which you still want to be enslaved again?
10 Ye observe days, and months, and times, and years.

Romans 14:5 One believes one day another day and another considers every day alike, that every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.

In contradiction:

Deuteronomy 5:12 Keep the sabbath day to sanctify it, as the LORD thy God hath commanded thee.

animals

Romans 14:14 I know and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus that nothing is unclean in itself, and a thing is unclean, to him who is unclean.

1 Corinthians 10:25 Eat everything that is sold in the shambles, without raising any question for conscience sake:

In contradiction:

Genesis 7:
2 Of every clean beast thou shalt take by sevens the male and his female, and of beasts that are not clean by two, the male and his female;
8 Pure beasts, and of beasts that are not clean and birds and everything that creeps on the ground ...

read Leviticus 11, Deuteronomy 14, about animals ..

Being vegetarian is for the weak ..

Romans 14:2 As believes he may eat all things: another, who is weak, eats only vegetables.

While Daniel is a spiritual height reference and communion with God ..

Daniel 1:
11 And Daniel said to the steward that the prince of the eunuchs had appointed over Daniel, Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah:
12 Prove, I pray thee, thy servants ten days, and let them give us vegetables to eat and water to drink;
13 and we will look, in your presence, our faces and the faces of the young men who eat the king's meat; and you deal with your servants according to what you'll see.
14 And he listened to them in this matter, and put them to the test, ten days;
15 and, after ten days their countenances were better and were fatter than all the youths who ate the king's meat.
16 Then the steward took away their delicacies and wine of their drink, and gave them vegetables.
17 And the young men, four, God gave them knowledge and education in all learning and all wisdom; and Daniel had understanding in all visions and dreams.

Here for the reference:

Ezekiel 2:14 and there were in the middle of these three men, Noah, Daniel, and Job, they deliver their own souls by their righteousness, saith the Lord GOD.

The marriage between unbelievers ..

1 Corinthians 7:
13 And if a woman has an unbelieving husband, and he consents to live with her, she should not divorce her husband.
14 For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband; Otherwise your children would be unclean, but now they are holy.

In contradiction:

Ezra 10:
2 And Shechaniah son of Jehiel, the son of Elam, answered and said unto Ezra, We have trespassed against our God, and we have taken foreign wives of the peoples of the country. But now there is hope for Israel in this regard.
3 Now make a covenant with our God to put away all the women and those who are born of them, according to the counsel of my lord and of those who tremble at the commandment of our God, and is made according to law.
11 And now, make confession to the LORD God of your fathers, and do what is pleasing to Him, and separate yourselves from the people of the country and foreign women.
18 And of the son of the priests there were found that had taken foreign wives, the son of Jeshua the son of Jozadak, and his brothers, Maaseiah, and Eliezer, and Jarib, and Gedaliah.
19 And they pledged themselves to put away their wives, and offered to their fault, one ram of the flock as an offering for the offense ...

Exodus 23:
31 And I will set thy bounds from the Red Sea to the sea of the Philistines, and from the desert to the river; for I will deliver into your hands the inhabitants of the land, and you possess, the front of you.
32 Thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor with their gods.
33 They shall not dwell in thy land, lest they make thee sin against me, for if thou serve their gods; certainly it would be a snare to you.

Or that he who is married does not have to worry about the things of God?! ..
I'm married, and I am devoted to God, and my wife, at the same time .. My marriage does not affect my relationship with God .. So my wife does not take the place of God. God first in our lives and everything comes after ..

1 Corinthians 7:
32 But I want you to be without care. He who is unmarried cares for the things of the Lord, how he may please the Lord;
33 and he who is married cares about the things of the world, how he may please his wife.

Abstinence ..

Colossians 2:
18 No man, under an appearance of humility and worshiping of angels, no man beguile you at will the price of the race, as he indulges his visions and is a swollen vain pride by his carnal thoughts,
19 And not holding the Head, from whom the whole body, and knit together by joints and ligaments, grows as God gives the increase.
20 If you died with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, you will be subject to ordinances
21 Do not take it! does not taste! do not touch!
22 Which all become perish with use, and which are based on the commandments and doctrines of men?
23 They, indeed, an appearance of wisdom in what they say will worship, and humility, and neglecting of the body, but they are of no value against the indulgence of the flesh.

In contradiction:

1 Corinthians 9:25 All who striveth temperate in all things, and they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we do it to get a crown.

In contradiction with God, which imposes a pipe for overcoming the flesh and become perfect, with the help of Jesus, so that we have a participation in His Holiness ..
These forbidden foods, or not to do unpleasant things to God as sex with an animal, or eating unclean animals, or to have parties, observe shabbath, it is God who instituted them, not men I need regular.! ...

Romans 6:22 But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.

Saved by faith ..

Ephesians 2:8 For by grace you have been saved, through faith. And that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God.

2 Timothy 1:9 who saved us, and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

Titus 3:5 He saved us, not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit

Contradicts the following parables, which apply to all the baptized people .. baptism therefore not enough .. and the passage of Jacques:

James 2:
17 Even so faith, if it has no works, is dead by itself.
18 But someone will say, Thou hast faith, and I have works. Show me your faith without works, and I by my works will show you my faith.
20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?
21 Abraham our father, did he not justified by works, having offered his son Isaac on the altar?
22 Seest thou how faith wrought with his works; and by works was faith made perfect.
23 And the scripture was fulfilled that says, Abraham believed God, and it was counted to him for righteousness; and he was called the friend of God.
24 You see that a man is justified by works and not by faith only.
25 And likewise also Rahab, the prostitute, she has not been justified by works, having received the messengers, and had sent them out another way?
26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead.

The parable of the 10 virgins (Matthew 25:1-12), where 5 are thrown ..
ref v 12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.

The parable of the sower, which are baptized people, the seed is the Holy Spirit (Matthew 25:14-30) ..
ref v 30 And cast the unprofitable servant into outer darkness, there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

The parable of the sower (2), which are called, which are baptized (Matthew 13:3-9) .. explanation of the parable (Matthew 13:18-23)

12 apostles chosen by Jesus, they are the foundation of the heavenly Jerusalem ..

Apocalypse 21:14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

Matthew 10:
2 Now these are the names of the twelve apostles: first, Simon called Peter, and Andrew his brother; James the [son] of Zebedee, and John his brother;
3 Philip and Bartholomew; Thomas and Matthew the tax collector; James the [son] of Alphaeus, and Thaddaeus Lebbaeus dubbed;
4 Simon the Canaanite, and Judas Iscariot, who betrayed him.

Acts 1:
23 And they took two in the running, Joseph called Barsabbas, who was surnamed Justus, and Matthias.
24 And they prayed, and said, Thou, Lord, which knowest the hearts of all, show which of these two thou hast chosen,
25 that receives shared this service and apostleship, from which Judas forfeits to go to his own place.
26 And they cast lots for them; and the lot fell upon Matthias, who was with the eleven apostles.

Matthias was joined to the eleven after praying, and I do not think the apostles, who lived and touched Jesus each day were low, implemented or in spirit ..

In contradiction to Paul and Barnabas with them that there would be 14 Apostles ..

Acts 14:14 But the apostles Barnabas and Paul, heard of it, they tore their clothes and rushed into the crowd, crying and saying,

Paul Apostle to the Gentiles ..

Here are some verses ..

Acts 10:21 He said to me, Go, for I will send you far away to the nations.

Acts 9:15 But the Lord said to him: Go, for this man to me is a chosen vessel to bear my name before the Gentiles and kings, and the son of Israel;

Romans 11:13 I say to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify my ministry,

1 Timothy 2:7 and for which I was appointed a preacher and an apostle - I tell the truth, I do not lie - a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and truth.

If Paul was touched by God, he does not need to be justified ..

1 Corinthians 9:1 Am I not free? Am I not an apostle? Have I not seen Jesus our Lord? Are you not my work in the Lord?

Paul could not see the Lord, other than vision, while Peter lived with Jesus ..

Here is the Petrine ministry, ordained and established by Jesus .. unshakeable ..

Acts 15:
7 And much discussion that took place, Peter stood up and said, Men and brethren, you know yourself that from ancient days God made choice among us, that by my mouth the Gentiles should hear the word of the gospel, and they believe.
8 And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, having given them the Holy Spirit as ourselves;
9 and He made no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.

John 21:
15 After they had dined, Jesus saith to Simon Peter, Simon, son of John, do you love me more than they like me? He replied: Yes, Lord, you know that I love you. Jesus said to him, Feed my lambs.
16 He said to him a second time, Simon, son of John, do you love me? Peter answered him, Yes, Lord, you know I love you. Jesus said to him: Feed my sheep.
17 He said to him the third time, Simon, son of John, do you love me? Peter was grieved because he said to him the third time: Do you love me? And he answered him, Lord, you know everything; you know that I love you. Jesus said to him: Feed my sheep.

Or as Peter let his ministry Paul? .. It's very unlikely indeed ..
Paul evangelized, it is possible, as long as you follow the ordinances of God, but it does not become an apostle so far ..
And all the New Testament contradicts God, His Word, His ordinances, His law .. And we can easily notice it, because Christians do not observe the shabbath nor the feasts of God! ..

Galatians 2:9 and recognizing the grace given to me, Jacques, and Cephas, and John, who were considered to be pillars, gave me to me and Barnabas the right hand of fellowship, that we should go unto the heathen, and they unto the circumcision

There is another very striking error: Paul circumcised Timothy was at his convertion .. An apostle can not circumcise a person because it is a practice of the flesh, the old covenant ..

Acts 16:
3 Him would Paul have go forth with him, and took him and circumcised him on account of the Jews who were in those places, for they all knew his father that he was a Greek.
4 And as they passed through the cities they instructed them to observe the decrees determined on by the apostles and elders who were in Jerusalem.

We still notice a similar approach with Peter or Paul:

Colossians 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God,

2 Timothy 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God,

1 Peter 1:1 Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ ..

Apocalypse 1:4 John to the seven assemblies which are in Asia: Grace to you and peace from him who is, and who was, and who is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;

etc .. there are many passages, all with the same headers .. So if different people write, they do not show up in the same way ..
Here for James:

James 1:1 James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, hello!

Titus 1:1 Paul, a servant of God and an apostle of Jesus Christ according to the faith of God's elect and the knowledge of the truth which is according to godliness;

He still has a great resemblance ..

Paul heard the voice when called ..

Acts 9:7 And the men who went with him stood speechless, hearing the voice but seeing no one.

In contradiction to what he says ..

Acts 22:9 And they that were with me saw the light, and were afraid, but they heard not the voice of him that spoke to me.

There is this passage where Paul speaks ill of Peter .. ??

Galatians 2:
11 But when Peter came to Antioch, I withstood him to the face, because he stood condemned.
12 For before some were coming from with Jacques, he ate with the Gentiles; but when they were come, he withdrew and separated himself, fearing those of the circumcision;
13 and the other Jews joined concealment with him, so that even Barnabas was carried away with their dissimulation.
14 Seeing that they were not straightforward about the truth of the gospel, I said unto Peter before them all: If thou, being a Jew, live like the Gentiles and not as the Jews do, why -you Gentiles to live like Jews?

One could also question the passage of Peter, because how he knows what Paul wrote, while Paul's writings have been found around the year 140? ..

2 Peter 3:
15 that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also wrote, according to the wisdom given to him.
16 it also does in all his letters, speaking in them of these things, among which there are difficult to understand, which the ignorant and evil twist strengthened, as also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

If we look a little, we understand easily all these traps ..
Namely among other things, that there are different Bibles in different continents, with inside, different books .. like stiffs, Judith, etc ..
Catholics and Jews, gave us what they have kindly given us, and they translated us as they were willing to make ourselves heard, and they hid us important books such as Jubilees, Enoch .. Books which are important because of dates and facts, I invited you to read ..
I recreated a 2015 calendar, in line with God and His times and His feasts, you can have me asking for the email, because I do not know how to post a picture on my forum ..

What one must remember in this study, is that Jesus came to save our souls, by his sacrifice, he brought an increase when the law, he has made perfect through his blood, and abolished the death and blood ..
But everything else remains in force .. In fact, now we observe the law, but without sacrifice, without bloodshed ..
One should keep the teachings of the law, such as:
Do not sleep with her niece, or with an animal, or be homosexual, not having intercourse with his wife during her period, help others, meet the Ten Commandments, do nothing during shabbath observe the feasts of God, celuiqui would deviate a contagious disease, etc ..

For everything that is not against God, but he is a teaching of pure and sound practices, teaching that God has given to His people, that he may live ..

Leviticus 18:5 You shall keep My statutes and My judgments: the man who put them shall live by them. I am the LORD

Ezekiel 18:9 following My statutes, and keep My judgments, to deal truly, this one is just, he shall surely live, saith the Lord GOD

Matthew 4:4 Jesus answered, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.

Good meditation, peace on you ..
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

The 12 Apostles
Page 1 sur 1