ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -

La connaissance de Dieu, la reconstruction du temple, C'est moi Le Zorobabel et c'est maintenant l'éveil de Zacharie 4 (janvier 2010)..

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal

The 3rd temple

AuteurMessage
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

The 3rd temple Empty
MessageSujet: The 3rd temple   The 3rd temple EmptySam 1 Nov - 17:30

The 3rd temple

What about the third temple? .. I feel that you need light on the subject .. because you're not too well understood Jesus' mission, nor the various dispensations ..

I teach what to do to keep the Spirit of God that we have received at our baptism, to grow .. there is nothing to add, nothing to subtract .. everything comes from God. . God taught me, God speaks to me .. does God speak to you ?.. He's If you do not hear, you would do well to read what I write in my teaching? : https://rassemblement.1fr1.net/
They are written to strengthen the election ..

Psalms 91:15 He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and I honor him.

Isaiah 65:24 Before they call upon Me, I will answer; Before they had finished speaking, I will hear.

The temple was created to worship God in the time of Solomon, during the time of the law .. It was the place where sacrifices were burnt for several reasons: prosperity, forgiveness, gratitude, etc .. Before this stone temple it was the ark of the covenant, and the tabernacle ..

And the twise was destroyed, because of our sins, it was destroyed because we have forsaken God .. because we idolized ..

God seeing our weakness, Jesus sent us, and made us go inside in another dispensation: .. a dispensation of grace superior to the law .. Jesus makes us perfect to enter in the millennium, well, we , elected .. the millennium is a taste of our world and heavenly nature .. the elected not know death ..

Apocalypse 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection! The second death has no power over them; but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Here is a nice explanation of Hebrews on the subject .. but I repeat, the Bible is reserved for elected officials, and it is with the Spirit of God that we can understand and act .. for others, unfortunately everything is veiled .. so to remove the veil, we must change our behavior, our way of doing ..

Hebrews 9:
1 For the law having a shadow of good things to come, not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offer continually every year, make perfect those who draw near.

4 For it is impossible for the blood of bulls and goats to take away sins.
5 Therefore, entering into the world, he said, 'You do not want to sacrifice nor offering, but you have made ​​me a body.
6 You do not take pleasure in burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin;

9 -then he said, Behold, I come to do Your will. It takes away the first to establish the second.
10 By this will we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, By My laws into their hearts, I will write them on their minds, he said,
17 And I will remember me ever their sins and their iniquities.
18 Now where there is remission of these, there is no more offering for sin.

29 Of how much worse punishment do you think will be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, who considered profane the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified, and has insulted the spirit of grace?

Jesus has come as Holocaust can never go back, but rather, we will go forward, the heavenly Jerusalem, a new heaven and a new earth ..

Apocalypse 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more.

When is it the law, knowing that Jesus told us there will be nothing abolished, until all is accomplished? ..

Matthew 5:
17 Think not that I am come to destroy the Law or the Prophets; I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill.
18 For I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth pass, it does not pass from the law one jot or one tittle, until all is accomplished.

There are several points to understand in this passage ..

There is the law of God, that He has written on stone tablets, the Ten Commandments ..

There is the law and the ordinances of the law, those that He gave to Moses for our instruction, and also so that we fear God, with the various sacrifices, bonds and punishment ..

Today, after the sacrifice of Jesus, everything is done, because Jesus came to conquer death and give us eternal life .. here we are talking about the Torah .. It can not be any bloodshed, as we have read in Hebrew .. Jesus is the ultimate sacrifice for all things .. Jesus intercedes for the saints, for all things, forgiveness, prosperity, thanksgiving, etc ..

But we will remove anything when the lessons, for example, do not sleep with her ​​niece, a brother valedictorian who have a contagious disease, we depart from our woman during her period, help a brother in need , leave a corner of our fields for the poor, etc ..

That will never change, and for all time .. is written by God on stone tablets of the Ten Commandments law .. God in His new covenant has written on our hearts:

Jeremiah 31:
31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, and I will make with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah a new covenant,
32 not according to the covenant that I made ​​with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, My covenant which they broke, though I was a husband, says the Lord .
33 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law within them, and I will write it on their heart, and I will be their God, and they shall be My people;

Isaiah 55:3 Incline your ear, and come unto me, hear, and your soul shall live; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you, to make durable My mercies of David.

Isaiah 59:21 This is my covenant with them, saith the Lord; My spirit that is upon thee, and My words which I have put in your mouth, not depart out of thy mouth, nor from the mouth of your children nor the mouths of your children's children, says the Lord, now and forever.

Jeremiah 3:
15 And I will give you shepherds according to My heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and intelligence.

16 And it came to pass, when ye be multiplied and increased in the land, in those days, saith the LORD, they shall say no more, The ark of the covenant of the LORD! And she does not come up to the heart, and did not remember, and did not visit, and we will do it more.
17 At that time they shall call Jerusalem the throne of the LORD; and all nations shall be gathered unto it, to the name of the Lord in Jerusalem; and they walk any more after the stubbornness of their evil heart.
18 In those days the house of Judah shall walk with the house of Israel; and they shall come together out of the country from north to land that I gave to your fathers legacy.
19 And I I said, How-I will put you among the son, and I will give-a desirable country, the great legacy of the armies of nations? And I said, you will call me, My father! and you do not turn away from Me ...

We read that in the new covenant, God puts His Spirit upon us (Isaiah 59:21), and we call God our Father (Jeremiah 3:19) .. This passage is therefore aimed at both disciples of Jesus ..

Elected therefore do not use burnt, it was a Jewish practice of the time the law ..

Today we are in the time of grace, which Jesus brings love, forgiveness, and gave himself as a sacrifice for the saints to make them perfect and to conquer death ...
We can already see that for the adulterous woman, he did not order that the stones, but he forgave him .. Even now in this time of grace, there is more bloodshed, for Jesus spilled his blood, once and for all ..
We also remark that Jesus did not eat meat .. but the word fish is used 26 times in the New Testament .. even now, the blood stops flowing ..

Deuteronomy 5:17 Thou shalt not kill.

But, as I said earlier, we are moving towards perfection, or a reference here:

Ezekiel 14:
13 Son of man, if a country sins against me by committing a trespass, and I stretch out my hand against him, and I break the staff of bread, and will send famine and subtracted from the middle of it man and beast,
14 and these three men, Noah, Daniel and Job were in the middle of it, they should deliver but their own souls by their righteousness, saith the Lord GOD

Reading the passages of these three characters, we see that Daniel had more intelligence than the rest of the people because he was a vegetarian ..

Daniel 1:
16 So the steward took away their dainties, and the wine of their drink and gave them vegetables.
17 And these young people, four, God gave them knowledge and training in all the letters and all the wisdom; and Daniel had understanding in all visions and dreams.
18 And at the end of the days which the king had said to bring the prince of the eunuchs brought them in before Nebuchadnezzar;
19 and the king spoke with them, and them all he did was found none like Daniel, Hananiah, Mishael and Azariah; and they stood before the king.
20 And in all things demanded of wisdom and intelligence, about which the king questioned them, he found them ten times better than all the magicians and enchanters that were in all his realm.

So during the millennium and after the millennium, there will be no more killing .. we will be like in the Garden of Eden, better, more perfect ..

Isaiah 65:25 The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, the lion, like the ox shall eat straw, and dust shall be the serpent's food. It shall not hurt nor destroy in all My holy mountain, saith the LORD

Isaiah 66:3 He that killeth an ox is as if he slew a man; he who sacrifices a lamb, as if he cut off a dog's neck, one with an offering that is like pig's blood, who incense is as if he blessed an idol; All of them revel in their ways, and their soul finds pleasure in their abominations.

We can read in these two passages from Isaiah that the blood does not flow, whatever the reason ..

So what about the third temple? ..

Matthew 24:15. That is why when you see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by the prophet Daniel, standing in the holy place, whoever reads, let him understand -

2 Thessalonians 2:
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day will not come unless the apostasy comes first and is the man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 who opposes and exalts himself against all that is called God or that is worshiped; so that he sitteth in the temple of God, showing himself as God.

5 Do you not remember that when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
6 And now you know what it holds to be revealed in his own time.
7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work; only he who restrains now, will do until later.
8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the appearance of his coming;
9 whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10 and in all deceit of unrighteousness in them that perish, because they received not the love of the truth and so be saved.
11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

The third temple, as we have just read will be created to receive the beast, the devil .. Word which we confirmed by Daniel .. Recreated for unbelievers to destroy .. (late passage Thessalonians) the antichrists ..

Daniel 12:
30 because the ships of Chittim shall come against him; and will be discouraged, and return and be angry against the holy covenant, and he will; and he will return and will focus on those who forsake the holy covenant.

31 And forces shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of the fortress, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they will place the abomination that causes desolation.
32 And with sweet words, it will lead to godlessness those who act wickedly toward the covenant; but the people that know their God shall be strong and act.
33 And the elders of the people shall instruct many; and they shall fall by the sword and by flame, by captivity and by spoil, many days.
34 And when they shall fall, they shall be helped with a little help: but many shall cleave to them with flatteries.
35 And of the wise shall fall, to try them as well, and to purify them, and blanch until the end time; because it is yet to be determined time.
36 And the king shall do according to his good pleasure, and be exalted, and shall rise against every god, and shall speak marvelous things against the God of gods; and he will prosper until the indignation be accomplished; for that which is determined shall be done.
37 And he will have no respect for the God of his fathers, and he will have no regard to the object of desire of women, nor any _dieu; because it will grow above all;

38 and, in its place, he honor the _dieu fortresses, with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things, he will honor a _dieu that did not know his fathers;
39 and he will act in the strongholds of the fortresses with a foreign _dieu to recognize that it increase with glory; and he shall rule the many and shall divide the land as a reward.
40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south will strike against him, and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships, and enter the country and flood and go further;

41 and it will come in the land of beauty, and many countries will fall; but they escape out of his hand, Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the son of Ammon.
42 And he will stretch out his hand over the country and the land of Egypt shall not escape.
43 And he will have under his power the gold and silver treasures, and all the precious things of Egypt; and the Libyans and the Ethiopians will follow in his footsteps.
44 But news from the east and the north shall trouble him, and go forth with great fury to destroy and completely destroy many people.
45 And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the sea and the glorious holy mountain; and he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

Daniel 13:
1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince who stands for the son of thy people; and it will be a time of trouble, such as there has not been since there was a nation until that time. And at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that is found written in the book.
2 And many who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, others to shame for being an eternal abhorrence.
3 And the wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament, and those who have taught many to righteousness, like the stars forever and ever.

The operation of the devil, last 7 years, divided into two half .. to seduce, to destroy half .. Then came Jesus, the devil is binding for a thousand years, and we enter the millennium ..

Daniel 9:25 Know therefore and understand, From the moment the word to restore and build Jerusalem until the Anointed One, the driver, there are seven weeks; sixty-two weeks: the street shall be built again and ditches, but in a troubled time.

seduction

2 Thessalonians 2:
9 whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10 and in all deceit of unrighteousness in them that perish, because they received not the love of the truth and so be saved.
11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

the plagues

Apocalypse 13:
4 And they worshiped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshiped the beast, saying, Who is like the beast, and who can fight against it?
5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; - And the power to act forty-two months was given to him.
6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And he was given authority over every tribe and people and tongue and nation.
8 And all that dwell upon the earth, whose name has not been written from the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb slain, he will honor.

We must understand that we are the temple, spiritual .. And now than ever, a disciple of Jesus would not kill or an animal or a person .. as in Eden, where there was no bloodshed. .

2 Corinthians 6:16 ET what agreement he has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God, as God said, I will dwell in them, and I walk, and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.

Another thing .. you can read in the passage from Zechariah 14 that after the coming of Jesus, is therefore at the entrance of the millennium, all will come to Jerusalem for the Feast of Tabernacles, to receive God's blessing. . this is admissible because it is a holiday that we observe, but against party, the end of the chapter talks about sacrifice, and there, this passage is not in the spirit of the millennium .. C is an added way, because the millennium is more perfect than Eden .. no blood shed .. also, we have to be careful when coming to know of this verse .. knowing that our Bible is manipulated and implementation page by Jews and Catholics by mutual agreement .. both enemies of God .. different on different continents .. to cite one example, the Jews have taken Psalm 22 ..

Zechariah 14:
20 In that day shall there be upon the bells of the horses, Holiness to the Lord; and the pots in the house of the LORD shall be as the bowls before the altar.
21 Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and Judah shall be holy, holy to the Lord of hosts; and all who sacrifice shall come and take of them, and seethe therein. And there will be no more the Canaanite in the house of the LORD of hosts, in that day.

Good meditation .. peace be upon you ..
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

The 3rd temple
Page 1 sur 1