ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -

La connaissance de Dieu, la reconstruction du temple, C'est moi Le Zorobabel et c'est maintenant l'éveil de Zacharie 4 (janvier 2010)..

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-17%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Casque de réalité virtuelle Meta Quest 2 128 Go Blanc (+29,99€ ...
249.99 € 299.99 €
Voir le deal

Faith, she saves? ..

AuteurMessage
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Faith, she saves? ..  Empty
MessageSujet: Faith, she saves? ..    Faith, she saves? ..  EmptyMer 10 Sep - 15:51

Faith, she saves? ..

Shalom ..

Another subject which seemed very simple, but I see some confusion when the knowledge of God and the path we walk on ..

Who will be saved .. many say: by faith .. and they come to me a verse ..

Ephesians 2:8 For by grace you have been saved, through faith. And that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God.

.. And this verse is enough for them to abolish the Ten Commandments and all that God puts before us to test us and try us .. to make us grow .. We live in the mess we divorce, we eat pork , shrimp, it is stingy, it is not known to give, or help a brother in need, etc. ..
But I have a feeling that this behavior is the equal of the five foolish virgins ..
Here is another verse, more appropriate when in reality, and also from one of my 12 apostles ..

Jacques 2:
17 Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead in itself.
18 But someone will say, You have faith; and I have works. Show me your faith without works, and I will show thee my faith by my works.
20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is useless?
22 Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect.
24 You see that a man is justified by works and not by faith only.
26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead.

What are these works? ..
The works are all that God put before us to test us .. They are divided into two groups, works for God and the works for the Man ..

Relative to Man: help a poor, an orphan, a widow, a brother in need, do not kill, do not covet what belongs to another, etc. .. (the last six commandments) .. evangelize, heal a patient witness to God, being active in a ministry, etc. .. This is aimed, of course the children of God (baptized adults), of course, because we have nothing to do with the world, and it is should not worry either welfare of the world ..

Matthew 25:40 And the King shall answer will tell them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, you have done me to me.

Deuteronomy 23:6 You shall not seek nor their prosperity or well-being, as long as you live in perpetuity.

Ezra 9:12 therefore give not your daughters unto their son, neither take their daughters unto your son, and never have to worry or prosperity or well-being, and so you become stronger, you will eat the best of the land, and leave it for an inheritance to your always son.

For God does not make and worship a statue, keep shabbath, worship YHWH alone .. (the first four commandments), we can add also testify of God, what He did for us preach .. be active in ministry, as God gives us gifts to evaluate us ..

What is faith? ..

Faith is to believe that God created Jesus to save our souls ..
This is the first step of the staircase that leads us to God .. If we do not believe in Jesus, then we have no chance of getting to God .. Because since its creation (Jesus), he is the one interceding with God for you, and God gets you through Jesus .. I am talking of people being baptized adults for baptism of Catholics do not comply (see topic on baptism). .

Romans 8:34 Who shall condemn? Christ died; rather, that is risen, he is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us!

1 Timotée 2:5 For God is one, and one mediator between God and man is one, [the] man Christ Jesus,

Until then, we are saved, if our flesh die at that time (just after baptism), we have the assurance of being with God ..

Then the days pass, and we need to grow the Spirit God gave us at our baptism .. We must become men made ​​perfect, to reach heaven .. Now we are talking about works ..
Like Jesus, we are tempted by the enemy, and then add all sorts of situations to test us and test us .. As I mentioned above, works for the Man ..

Now, the proof that faith is not enough to save anything ..

We can read:
the parable of the ten virgins,
the parable of the talents
the parable of the sower ..

These three parables about people baptized adults, newborns ..

The parable of the ten virgins

Waiting until Jesus opens the door, only newborns are in this context .. 5 are kicked because they have no oil (v 12), the oil represents the Holy Spirit, who was sent by Jesus, and the one who is not born again (baptized adult) can not receive the Spirit .. Yet they did take faith to reach this stage .. wait for the return of Jesus. . the faith to be baptized too .. but they had no work ..

Acts 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and let each of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Matthew 25:
1 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.
2 And five of them were wise, and five foolish.
3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:
4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.
5 And as the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.
6 But at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom; out to meet him.
7 Then all those virgins arose and trimmed their lamps.
8 And the foolish said to the wise, Give us of your oil, for our lamps are going out.
9 But the wise answered, saying, No, lest there be not enough for us and you; go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.
10 Now as they were going to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage; and the door was shut.
11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us!
12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.

Now the parable of the talents

Matthew 25:
14 For it is like a man, going out of the country, called his servants and entrusted his property.
15 And unto one he gave five talents; in another, two; to another one; to each according to his ability; and immediately went out of the country.
16 But he that had received the five talents went and argued, and gained five more talents.

17 And likewise he that had received two, he also gained, too, two.
18 But he that had received one went and digged in the earth, and hid his lord's money.
19 After a long time the master of those slaves came and settles account with them.
20 But he that had received five talents came and brought other five talents, saying, 'Master, you delivered to me five talents; behold, I have gained five more talents over.
21 His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will set you over much, enter into the joy of thy lord.

22 And he that had received two talents came and said, 'Master, you delivered to me two talents; behold, I have gained two other talents over.
23 His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will set you over much, enter into the joy of thy lord.
24 And he who had received the one talent also came and said, Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where you did not sow, and gathering where you did not scatter;

25 and, fearing, I went and I hid your talent in the ground; behold, thou hast that is thine.
26 His lord answered and said to him, Wicked and slothful servant, you knew that I reap where I have not sown and gather where I have not scattered I,
27 you would have had to put my money to the exchangers, and then when I would come, I would have received what was my own with interest.
28 Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents;
29 For everyone who has will be given, and he shall have abundance; but from him who has not, even what he has will be taken away.
30 And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness, there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

The talent is the Holy Spirit, growing by works ..
As we can see, God gives us in different quantities to test our commitment .. By understanding that departments that we have today, are useful for the Church, for its edification, now and for the millennium ..

He who parlayed the Spirit, grow and be useful to teach, build ..

However, the one who buries, kills the Spirit, and therefore be of no use for the church or for God .. God seeking true worshipers, active, dedicated, helpful ..

So again, we're talking about adults baptized people ..

Now to the parable of the sower

Matthew 13:
3 And he told them many things in parables, saying, Behold, a sower went out to sow.
4 And as he sowed, some seed fell along the path, and the birds came and devoured.
5 Others fell on rocky places, where they had not much earth; They immediately got up, because they had no depth of earth;
6 and the sun had risen, it was scorched, and because they had no root, it withered.
7 And some fell among thorns, and the thorns grew up and choked.
8 And other fell on good soil and produced grain, some a hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.

19 Whenever anyone hears the word of the kingdom and does not understand it, the evil comes and delights which was sown in his heart; This is he that was sown along the path.
20 And he that was sown on rocky places, this is he who hears the word and immediately receives it with joy;
21 but he has no root in himself, but only for a while, and when tribulation or persecution arises because of the word, by he is offended.
22 And he that was sown among thorns, this is he who hears the word; and cares of this world and the deceitfulness of riches choke the word, and it becomes unfruitful.
23 And he that was sown upon the good ground is he who hears the word and understands, which also beareth fruit, and produces a hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.

Again, the seed represents the Holy Spirit .. For Jesus was not speaking to the nations, but to his family ..

Matthew 3:24  But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

So this seed represents the earnest of the Spirit we received at our baptism .. This Spirit will lead us into all truth ..

John 14:
15 If ye love me, keep my commandments;
16 and I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Counselor to be with you forever,
17 the Spirit of truth, whom the world can not receive, because it sees Him not and does not know Him; but you know Him because He abides with you and will be in you.

John 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all truth, for He will not speak from Himself; but He will tell whatever He hears, and He will shew you things to come.

I want to point out one small point .. Keep the commandments (v 15), is to keep the commandments of the Father ..

John 14:
9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; and how you, you say, 'Show us the Father?
10 Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me? The words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself; but the Father that dwelleth in me, He doeth the works.
11 Believe me that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or else believe me because of the works themselves.

conclusion

As we just read, faith is not enough to be saved .. We will grow this spirit that we have received in order to understand what God expects us to understand what ministry God has given us so to do the works God has prepared for us to prove to God that we are able to maintain and even grow what He confided .. this is our learning ..

You can read in another post, how to increase the Spirit here is not the subject ..

Good meditation, peace on you ..
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Faith, she saves? ..
Page 1 sur 1