ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -

La connaissance de Dieu, la reconstruction du temple, C'est moi Le Zorobabel et c'est maintenant l'éveil de Zacharie 4 (janvier 2010)..

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% sur les sacs à dos pour ordinateur portable Urban Factory ...
19.99 € 39.99 €
Voir le deal

Marriage

AuteurMessage
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Marriage  Empty
MessageSujet: Marriage    Marriage  EmptyMar 29 Juil - 23:06

Marriage

Another topic that deserves some clarification, because as it is written, places are expensive, the entrance into the kingdom of God is inaccessible, you can enter freely without dying to the world and the flesh, without devote himself entirely, body and soul, to God ..:

Matthew 22:14 For there is many are called, but few chosen.

Matthew 7:29 And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit life eternal.

Matthew 10:
34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth; I came not to send peace, but a sword
35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, the daughter and her mother in law;
36 and a man's foes shall be they of his house.
37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; and he who loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me;
38 and whoever does not take his cross and come after me, is not worthy of me.
39 Whoever finds his life will lose it; and whoever loses his life for my sake shall find it.

Ezra 10:
10 And Ezra the priest stood up and said to them: You have been unfaithful and have taken strange wives, to add to the guilt of Israel.
11 And now, make confession to the LORD God of your fathers, and do what is pleasing to Him, and separate yourselves from the people of the country and foreign women.
44 All these had taken strange wives, and there were among them women that had children.

Already these few verses we have just said .. But let's clear words and see different examples ..

A child of God does not mix with the Gentiles, or the Gentiles. We become children of God, when adult, we engage with God, or we are baptized .. You can read topics: baptism and God's children in my teachings, to know if you are compliant.

Here's what we said about the Word of God's children wishing to marry .. This is obviously true for a brother or sister ..

2 Corinthians 6:
14 Do not put yourself in an unequal yoke with unbelievers; for what fellowship he has righteousness with lawlessness? or what communion hath light with darkness?
15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? Or what part has a believer with an unbeliever?
16 And what agreement he has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God, as God has said: "I will dwell in them, and I will walk and I will be their God, and they shall be My people" (Leviticus 26:11, 12).
17 "Wherefore come out from among them and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing, and I, I will receive you" (Isaiah 52:11);
18 "And I will be a Father, and ye shall be to me son and daughters, says the Lord the | Almighty."

The Word says well: and I, I will receive you .. Word is the future, so it is not yet done ..!

Genesis 24:3 and I will make thee swear by the LORD, the God of heaven and the God of the earth, not to take a wife for my son from the daughters of the Canaanites, among whom I dwell:

Exodus 34:
12 And thou make a covenant with the inhabitants of the land whither thou goest, lest it be a snare to you.
15 And thou make a covenant with the inhabitants of the land, lest that go a whoring after their gods and offering sacrifices, they call thee, and thou eat of his sacrifice;
16 lest thou take of their daughters unto thy son, and their daughters go a whoring after their gods, and make thy son into prostitution to their gods.

Deuteronomy 7:3 Thou shalt not contracteras point marriages with them, you shall not give your daughters to their son, nor take their daughter for your son;

Ezra 9:
12 therefore give not your daughters unto their son, neither take their daughters unto your son, and never have worries or their prosperity or well-being, and so you become strong, you shall eat the good of the country , and leave it for an inheritance to your always son.
14 Should we again break thy commandments, and join in affinity with people of these abominations? Your anger does not explode it against us to destroy us without remnant nor escaping?

Proverbs 5:
3 For the lips of a strange woman drip honey, and her mouth is smoother than oil;
4 But her end is bitter as wormwood, sharp as a two-edged sword.
5 Her feet go down to death, her steps take hold on hell.

Malachi 2:
11 Judah hath dealt treacherously, and an abomination is committed in Israel and in Jerusalem; For Judah has profaned what is holy to the Lord, that the Lord loveth, he married the daughter of a foreign god.
12 The LORD will cut off the man that doeth this, he who watches and responds, he out of the tabernacles of Jacob, and him that offereth an offering unto the LORD of hosts.

In these few verses we just read it inadvisable to unite with a woman who does not belong to our God be: a sister .. discouraged and not allowed ..
Discouraged, because we have the choice not to listen, and we have the choice to refuse this difficult to access the kingdom of God ..
Some, after being baptized, returned to the world .. for their own loss, of course, but they go back, not wanting to make any effort, not wanting any constraint ..
I knew a person who does not want to follow God, because she wanted to eat everything! .. His stomach was lost .. It's like that! Remember the parable of the sower ..

Matthew 13:
18 Hear ye therefore the parable of the sower.
19 Whenever anyone hears the word of the kingdom, and | the | not understand the villain comes and delights which was sown in his heart; This is he that was sown along the path.
20 And he that was sown on the rocky places, this is he who hears the word and immediately receives it with joy;
21 but he has no root in himself, but only for a time: and when tribulation or persecution arises because of the word, by he is offended.
22 And he that was sown among thorns, this is he that heareth the word; And cares of this world and the deceitfulness of riches choke the word, and it becomes unfruitful.
23 And he that was sown upon the good ground is he who hears and understands the word, which also beareth fruit, and produces a hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.

When is it when we got married when we were both pagans? ..

It's pretty simple; We must separate, because we are no longer the same world .. Let's read instead:

John 1:
12 But to all who received him he gave the right to become children of God, | know | to those who believe in His name;
13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh nor of the will of man, but of God.

John 3:
5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee : Except a man be born of water and the Spirit, he can not enter into the kingdom of God.
6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world might be saved through him.
18 Whoever believes in him is not judged: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God.
19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil;
20 For everyone who does evil hates the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved;
21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

It is clear that our relationship will never be the same, and no longer can be ..

Imagine for a moment that my wife is a Buddhist or Catholic, and she hangs her little statues at me ..
Would it not be a trap for me? .. God willing He do? ..
Of course not! .. God immediately divert His face from me, and the Spirit immediately flee me, this is the poverty of the church, no more Spirit! .. And thus, nothing to understand its error and repent ..
Or she works on Saturdays or she eats animals prohibited, pork, shrimp, etc. ..
These are just a few examples, but we could go on a long list ..

The Word tells us that I am born again, that old things are passed to make room for new .. new things in Christ, with God .. Remember in 2 Corinthians 6: there is no communions between light and darkness ..

If the couple with children, then we must find a compromise, when in custody or visits ..

But we must understand this: What if I am married pagan and I be baptized, so I do nothing sanctifies my family, because the call is personal and not collective .. I can not save my soul no commitment, neither my wife nor my children, nor anyone in my family ..
The only way for these souls to be saved, and that seeing me, this being new and exceptional .. decide, by my testimony, to be baptized in turn ..
There, they can save their souls, but if everyone does what is right with God .. Because baptism is not sufficient for access to the kingdom of God .. There after a big work to do to pass this narrow gate ..

Matthew 22:14 For there is many are called, but few chosen.

Matthew 24:
40 Then shall two be in the field, one will be taken and the other left;
41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill, one will be taken and the other left.

Matthew 10:
34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth; I came not to send peace, but a sword
35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, the daughter and her mother in law;
36 and a man's foes shall be they of his house.
37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; and he who loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me;
38 and whoever does not take his cross and come after me, is not worthy of me.
39 Whoever finds his life will lose it; and whoever loses his life for my sake shall find it.

Another thing I must add, because our government is not in agreement with God, but that we are children of God is what God thinks is important, not what our government or we think ordered ..: man can have several wives, read more:

Deuteronomy 21:
15 If a man has two wives, one beloved, and another hated, and they have given birth to her son, as one who is loved as the hated, and the first-born son is the one that is hated,
16 then the day he will inherit his son what is his, he can not make the firstborn son of the one who is loved, preferably the son of the hated, which is the first-born ;
17 but he shall acknowledge the firstborn son of the hated, to give him double portion of all that is found to be him; because it is the beginning of his strength, the birthright belongs to him.

Genesis 4:19 And Lamech took two wives: the name of the one was Adah, and the name of the other Zillah.

1 Chronicles 4:5 And Ashur the father of Tekoa had two wives, and Helah Naarah.

2 Chronicles 24:3 And Jehoiada took for him two wives and he begat son and daughters.

We say, etc. .. because that's not counting Abraham, Jacob and many others ..
While it is true that many will say to me, and this ignorance: but it was at the time of the law, we are under grace ..
But what we must understand, and I have explained in other studies, is that grace has not erased the law but grace has fulfilled the law. Jesus, by His sacrifice has stopped the blood of animals, that's all .. We are supported by the root as the Hebrew says, is carried by the Torah .. It does not detract from the Torah, if n 'is carnal sacrifices, which are replaced by the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross ..

Revelation 14:12 Here is the patience of the saints who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.

When I got married, I got married twice .. the first time I got married before God is good and real marriage, but then, for reasons of papers, relative to the country in which I screws or the France, I had to get married at the town hall in babylon, babylon because did not recognize my marriage before God, before God and my marriage did not exist for babylon .. I had neither paper nor evidence my marriage, no family book .. The family book comes babylon, not God ..
So I got married in babylon for my wife to be recognized, but this is for the world, when in reality, my true marriage is that I contracted before God ..

Another point .. if I decided to have a second wife before God that I would pose no problem, but in France, I have problems because polygamy is forbidden .. Either this second wife, would my self before God, but unknown in babylon woman, she is not mentioned on my family book ..

We must understand the difference between God and the world .. The world does not follow God, so that God's child has trouble in the world .. But what is important is to do what is right in front God, not to please the world .. I prefer to please God and be rejected of the world, rather than to please the world and be rejected of God .. for it is God who saves our souls, so that the world we destroyed ...

Finally ..,
I can not divorce because what God has joined can not be separated .. divorce from the world, not of God ..
Also, suppose I want another wife, or my wife (sister) moves away from God, as an example, she does not want to sabbath or she wants to eat pork, etc. .. I have the right to m 'in separate, but remain my wife .. so I can divorce in the eyes of the world and marry me (with another sister), but in reality, before God, my first wife will always be my wife, and she commits adultery if she layer with another man ..

Matthew 19:
3 The Pharisees came and said to test him: Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife for any reason?
4 He answered, Have you not read that the Creator at the beginning made ​​them male and female
5 and said, For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?
6 So they are no longer two, but they are one flesh. So let man not separate what God has joined together.

Matthew 5:
31 It has been said, 'Whoever divorces his wife must give her a certificate of divorce.
32 But I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for marital unfaithfulness, causes her to become an adulteress, and anyone who marries the divorced woman commits adultery.

Amen! Good meditation .. May the Lord be blessed .. it is done according to His will ..
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Marriage  Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Marriage    Marriage  EmptySam 4 Juil - 16:44

Peace on you,

There is one point I would like to emphasize, in particular an important contradiction ..

1 Corinthians 7:
12 But to the rest I say, I, not the Lord, If any brother has an unbelieving wife, and she wants to live with him, he does not abandon;
13 and if a woman has an unbelieving husband, and he wants to live with her, she does not abandon her husband.
14 For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the brother, her husband; else were your children unclean; but now they are holy.

This passage is an aberration, because we should not live with unbelievers ..

2 Corinthians 6:
14 Do not put yourself under unequal yoke with unbelievers; for what fellowship there he has righteousness with unrighteousness? or what communion hath light with darkness?

15 And what concord has Christ with Belial? Or what part has a believer with an unbeliever?
16 And what agreement there he has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk, and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
17 Wherefore come out from among them and be separate, says the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing, and I, I will receive you;
18 and I will be a Father, and ye shall be to Me son and daughters, says the Lord Almighty.

Ephesians 5:
6 Let no one deceive you with empty words; for because of these things the wrath of God comes upon the son of disobedience.
7 Therefore do not participate with them;

It read in the Old Testament, that nothing could bring back anathema or stained in the camp, it was a wound for the people of God ..

Ruth could marry Boaz because she was following God ..

The Egyptians could share the Passover if they were circumcised .. etc ..

Ezra 9:
1 And when these things were completed, the princes came to me, saying, The people of Israel, and the priests and the Levites, have not separated from the people of the lands, as to their abominations, namely those of Canaanites, the Hittites, the Perizzites, the Jebusites, the Ammonites, the Moabites, the Egyptians, and the Amorites,
2 for they have taken of their daughters for themselves and for their son, and have mingled the holy seed with the peoples of the countries; and the hand of the princes and rulers has been chief in this sin.

Deuteronomy 18:
9 When thou art come into the land which the Lord your God is giving you, you shall not learn to do after the abominations of those nations,
12 For whoever does these things is detestable to the LORD; and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee.

You do not mix holy things with things dirty ..
These are the heathen and sinners who crucified Jesus .. They are not our friends .. It should give light to that seeketh, but nothing more .. We must not love the world ..
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Marriage
Page 1 sur 1