ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -

La connaissance de Dieu, la reconstruction du temple, C'est moi Le Zorobabel et c'est maintenant l'éveil de Zacharie 4 (janvier 2010)..

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -34%
-34% LG OLED55B3 – TV OLED 4K 55″ 2023 ...
Voir le deal
919 €

The name of God

AuteurMessage
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

The name of God Empty
MessageSujet: The name of God   The name of God EmptyLun 28 Juil - 23:59

The name of God

Peace be upon you ..

There has been so much controversy when the name of God, so? .. What is the point? .. I'm just trying to explain my thought, too, that God puts in my mind ..

YHWH, then we're sure that this is the tetragrammaton given to Moses by God: I am the One who is, or following ..

but the difficulty is that in Hebrew, they write without vowels, and over time, especially when the Jews did not pronounce the name of God, it becomes almost impossible to know with accuracy the exact name .. but fortunately we have Jesus, and Jesus says: I am going to the Father, and I will send the Holy Spirit, who will guide you into all truth .. (John 14:16,17, 26)

We must understand that it is imperative to know God, because as we read repeatedly, it is essential to know His name, this is to our advantage, read more ..

Psalm 89:
12 The north and the south, thou Thou hast established; Tabor (mound fragile) and Hermon (sacred mountain) rejoice in Thy name.
24 And My faithfulness and My mercy shall be with him, and by My name, his horn be exalted.

Psalm 91:
14 Because he loves Me, I will deliver; I will protect him because he hath known My name.
15 He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.

Jesus tells us, he gave us the name of the Father, but what is it, what name he gave us? ..

There are 2 names that Jesus gives us:
Father and Jéhowah ..

and I give you now the explanation:

Father: for in all the Gospels, Jesus always calls God the Father .. it is Abba, Father in Hebrew .. ..

Mark 14:36 ​​He said, Abba, Father, all things are possible, away this cup from me! Yet not what I will, but what You will.

Romans 8:15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba! Father!

Galatians 4:6 And because you are a son, God has sent into our hearts the Spirit of His Son, crying, Abba! Father!

Matthew 6:
6 But when you pray, go into your room, close your door and pray to your Father who is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.
9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven! Hallowed be Thy name; ..

Matthew 7:21 Not everyone who says to me ! Lord, Lord! not enter into the kingdom of heaven, but he that doeth the will of my Father who is in heaven.

Matthew 11:
25 At that time, Jesus answered and said : I praise You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that You have hidden these things from the wise and prudent, and that Thou hast revealed them to babes.
26 Yes, Father, I praise Thee that Thou hast willed.
27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; Nor does anyone know the Father except the Son and anyone to whom the Son will reveal Him.

Matthew 23:9 And call no man on earth your father; for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

John 4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; because these are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks.

John 5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and you receive me not; if another comes in his own name, him ye will receive.

John 8:
19 Then said they unto him : Where is thy Father? Jesus answered : Ye neither know me, nor my Father. If you knew me, you would know my Father.
42 Jesus said unto them : If God were your Father, you would love me, for it is God that I went out and I have; I am not come of myself, but He who sent me.

John 24:28 Father, glorify Your name! And a voice came from heaven: I have glorified him, and I will glorify him again.

John 14:13 and whatever you ask in my name, I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

John 16:
27 for the Father Himself loves you, because you have loved me and have believed that I came from God.
28 I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world; now I am leaving the world and going to the Father.

Jeremiah 3:19 And I, I said : How shall I put thee among the son, and I will give-a pleasant land, the goodly heritage of the armies of nations? And I said: You will call Me, My Father! and you do not turn away from Me ...

Jéhowah, why this name more than Jahweh? .. Explanation ..
although we must also understand that the Hebrew names are adjectives, such as: the Lord mighty God, the same, the Holy, the Lord, etc. .. The good and we can read, such as: El, Elohim, Jah, Adonai Jahweh ... (and it is also on this point, that the Bible witnesses Jéhowah is not good because they use Jéhowah all the time, when God identifies with other qualifiers. .)

Genesis 10:14 Abraham called that place Jehovah-Jireh name. That is why we say today: In the mountain of the LORD it will be provided.

Judges 13:18 the Angel of the Lord said to him: Why do you ask My name? It is wonderful.

Exodus 23:
20 Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared.
21 Take heed to thyself because of Him, and obey His voice; does not irritate; for He will not pardon your transgression, since My name is in Him.
22 But if you obey His voice, and if you do everything I say, I will be an enemy to your enemies and an adversary to your adversaries.
23 For My Angel shall go before thee, and bring thee in unto the Amorites, and the Hittites, and the Perizzites, and the Canaanites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites, and I will cut them off.

In this last verse, we know that the Angel of God who protects us is none other than Jesus, he is he who protects and saves us .. It is with Jesus that the enemy has no power against us ..

Jesus = Joshua (english : Joshua or Jehoshua) = "Jehovah (God) is salvation"
or: Yehowshuwa '(yeh-ho-shoo'-ah) or Yehowshu'a (yeh-ho-shoo'-ah) ..

Jesus = God saves or God is salvation = YHWSH (Yehowshuwa)
if you take off: saves (either S or shu), we rest God, YHWH ..
So .. Yéhoshuwah least S (save) or shu = Yéhowah

John 17:26 I have declared unto them Thy name, and I will make it known, that the love wherewith Thou hast loved me may be in them and I in them.

John 24:28 Father, glorify Your name! And a voice came from heaven: I have glorified it, and I will glorify it again.

Who is glorified? .. Jesus, of course ..

Fully understand this ..
We just read in Exodus 23 that the Angel was God, it is written : I send My Angel before thee (v20), then I will cut them off (v23)

as Jesus said, he who saw me, hath seen the Father .. or I am in the Father and the Father is in me ..
Jesus is not God provided, but Jesus is a part of God, like the Angel of Exodus 23 is a part of God ..
One simple reason, God can not be born of a carnal woman, of course! .. Let alone die ..

John 8:42 Jesus said unto them : If God were your Father, you would love me, for it is God that I went out and I have; I am not come of myself, but He who sent me.

John 16:
27 for the Father Himself loves you, because you have loved me and have believed that I came from God.
28 I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world; now I am leaving the world and going to the Father.

I'll let you meditate on these lines ..
God bless you ..
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

The name of God Empty
MessageSujet: Re: The name of God   The name of God EmptyMar 6 Déc - 20:03

Invoke the name of God

Peace be upon you ..

Here is another important topic because it is a source of blessing .. I would even say it is a capital issue .. Everyone says God, but few know Him. People practice the ordinances of the world, after the world without even realize that the way in which they work, leading to death ... are you already dead? ..

Jews do not want to say the name of God, and everyone said amen ..
They do not even know how to write God, they write G.od .. but whos is G.od ??.. Generalist od, Gil od, Girl od ?..

As Jesus said, you close the door to those who want to enter ..

Matthew 23:13 But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye shut up the kingdom of heaven men; you do not enter in yourselves, and you do not let those enter who are trying to.

Exodus 9:16 But I have raised thee, that thou mayest see My power, and that My name might be proclaimed in all the earth.

Jeremiah 44:26 Hear the word of the LORD, all Judah that dwell in the land of Egypt! Behold, I have sworn by My great name, saith the LORD, My name shall no more be a man of Judah in the mouth of any, and all the land of Egypt none say: The Lord God is alive! ..

Malachi 1:
6 A son honors his father, and a servant his master. If I am a father, where is the honor due to Me? If I am a master, where is the fear we have of Me? Saith the LORD of hosts unto you, O priests, that despise My name, and say : Wherein have we despised Your name?
11 For from the rising of the sun to its setting My name is great among the nations, and in every place incense in honor of My name and it has a pure offering; For great is My name among the nations, says the LORD of hosts.

It is good not to blindly follow others, but to read what is written, because it is what is written will allow us to grow, not what others are doing, or rather, not what the mass .. Remember, a sheep jumped off the cliff, and all followed? ..

Malachi 2:2 If you do not listen, if you do not take to heart to give glory unto My name, saith the LORD of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings; Yes, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart.

For what concerns you, harden your heart is not the right solution, but humble himself before God, ask Him for forgiveness for what happens to you, repent and abandon the wrong path, it is the right solution and perhaps (because God is a God above so that we can understand and expect), and maybe God will open the door for you to get you into His fertile fields ... It field is reserved ONLY for those who are consecrated to God, superficial, religious, warm, unfortunately do not access ..

Isaiah 43:7 Everyone who is called by My name, and I have created him for My glory, whom I have trained and I have made.

2 Chronicles 7:14 if My people who are called by My name humble themselves and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, - I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

It is also true that we should not do anything that is written, but ask God to enlighten us, if you have a doubt, and God is a perfect God and mercy, will not let us in darkness ..

Matthew 7:8 For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and it shall be opened to him who knocks.

Revelation 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Jesus is there to help us, he never tired .. request his help in all things .. Be a little child ..

How can God answer, if you do not call you The? .. That is to say Lord, or Father .. but this is as good or better call God by His name .. Yes , is not it? .. tell us the scriptures? ..

Zechariah 13:9 I will put this third into the fire, and I will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried. He shall call upon My name, and I will answer; I will say, It is My people! And he said, The LORD is my God!

Amen .. thank you Lord .. ..

Numbers 6:27 And they shall put My name upon the children of Israel, and I will bless them.

Psalms 89:24 But My faithfulness and My mercy shall be with him, and his strength will rise by My name.

Psalms 91:14 Because he love Me, I will deliver him; I will protect him because he hath known My name.

Isaiah 29:23 For when he sees his children among them the work of My hands, they shall sanctify My name; They sanctify the Holy One of Jacob, and shall fear the God of Israel;

Lamentations 3:
55 I called upon Thy name, O Lord! the pit of the abyss.
56 Thou hast heard My voice; hide not thine ear at My sigh, I cry.
57 Thou didst approached the day that I have invoked You; You said, fear not.

Isaiah 41:25 I have raised up one from the north, and he came; From the east, it invokes My name; He treads on rulers as mud, as the potter treads clay.

AMEN ..

Jah, Jehovah, Jahweh, are names of God .. You can read this study in the chapter names of God ..

Alleluya = praise Jah
Yehosuwah (Joshua or Jesus) = Jéhowah saves = YHSWH
YHWH = Yahweh, Jéhowah, Jah..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

The name of God Empty
MessageSujet: Re: The name of God   The name of God EmptyLun 26 Mar - 17:58

The name of God (continuation and end)

As I have already said, it is very difficult for us who are not Hebrews to know exactly the name of God, because they do not pronounce His name, and after a few thousand years, I fear that they will not Know it more, especially since there has been an evolution in the language, as in all other languages. On the other hand, we must imperatively know how to call God, to know him, in other words, in order to do not follow an imitation that would lead us to hell ..

Psalms 91:14 Because he has put his affection on Me, I will deliver him; I will put him in a high retreat because he knew My name.

Jeremiah 12:16 And it shall come to pass, that if they diligently learn the ways of My people, to swear by My name, the LORD liveth. as they taught My people to swear by Baal, they will be edified in the midst of My people.

Zechariah 13:9 And one third, I will bring it into the fire, and I will refine them as silver is refined, and I will test them as gold is tried. They will call on My name, and I will answer them; I will say, It is here My people; and he will say, Jehovah is my God.

Malachi 2:2 If you do not listen, and do not take heart to give glory to My name, says the LORD Almighty, I will send the curse among you, and I will curse your blessings, and I will even have cursed, because you do not take it to heart.

It was while doing research in the dictionaries that I was able to extract some different names, which allowed me to know how to call God .. I had to help me especially with Hebrew and English dictionaries.
Here is what I found that relates to God, or to the Lord .. It is in the translations of names that we can dissect the senses .. There are many more, of course, I just have posted a few, so that to understand ..

We will find the name: Jah, which will still be written IA, JA .. It is often found at the end of the word / name, but it can also be written at the beginning of the names ..

Jah is translated by: the Everlasting.. by the Lord with a traductor or Jehovah too..

Hallelujah: praise JAH
Isaiah = "the Lord saved" "Jah saved"
Hezekiah = "the Lord is my strength"
Jeriah or Jeriah = "taught by the Lord"
Asaja or asaiah = "the Lord made"
Maadai = "adorned or embellished with the Lord"
Maadia = "ornament received from the Lord"
Jaasai = "the Lord makes"

Yahweh = Jehovah
Yahweh Shalom = "The Lord is peace"

At the beginning of the name, we will find more Jeh, Jo and YO

Jehoadda = "the Lord has adorned, unveiled"
Jehallelel = "God will be praised", "God will bring forth light"
Jehotsadak or Jotsadak = "the Lord is just"
Jehovah, or better: Yahweh = "he who is the existent" "the Lord"
Jehovah-Jiree = "the Lord sees," "the Lord will provide"
Jehovah-Nissi, or Yahweh-Nissi = "The Lord is my banner"
Jehovah-shammah: "The Lord is here"
Jehovah-Tsidkenu = "the Lord our righteousness"
Jehu = "it is the Lord"

Joab = "the Lord is father"
Joach or Joah = "the Lord is brother"
Joel = "the Lord is God"
Joseph = "the Lord has added"

YO

Yoah,: God is God.
Yossifia,: God will add.
Yotam,: God is perfect. Son of Judge Gideon.
Youdane, God judge. Master of the Talmud.
Yoyadâ,: God knew. Reconstructor of Jerusalem.
Yozakhar,: God remembered. Servant of Josias.

In this Hebrew dictionary, the translations of YO are: God .. but if I believe the other translations, it is translated by: the Lord .. So I left the translation God, but we will understand that it would be necessary change it to: the LORD .., God being more translated by: EL .. But then, we must understand that God is the Lord !!

EL = God

Jeriel = "taught by God", "God sees"
Jaaziel = "made bold by God", "Fortified God"
Asael or Asahel = "God made"
El-Bethel = "The God of the House of God", "" God of Bethel "
Elchanan = "God has been merciful"
Eldaa = "God knew"
Eldad = "God loved"
Elead = "God testified"
Eleada or Eladah = "God has adorned"
Elealé or Elealeh = "God rises"
Eleasa or Elasah or Eleasah = "God made"
Eleazar = "God rescued"
El-Elohé-Israel = "God, the mighty God of Israel"
Elijah or Eliah = "My God is the Lord"
Eliel = "my God is God"

We can clearly read the difference between God and the Lord in the translations. It must be understood that the difference comes from the qualifier with which God will make Himself known, perhaps His intensity .. The Lord of hosts, the merciful God, etc ..

God = El
The Lord = Jah, AH, IA, YA, YO ..

Asael or Asahel = "God made"
Asaja or asaiah = "the Lord made"

Jaasiel = "God makes"

Joel = "the Lord is God"

Elijah or Eliah = "My God is the Lord"
Eliel = "my God is God"

Conclusion

God gives us by the Bible several names, because He is represented in different circumstances, attitudes, personalities.
Reading the Bible, I have found that it is important to know God, but in fact, it is not too much the name that is important to know, but rather God Himself, His Person so ..
When Jesus speaks to us that he has made us known His name, we will imply, the Person of God, who He is, what He expects of us ..

The prophet Joel, also quoted by the Apostle Peter (Acts 2:21), emphasizes that "whoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

We note that in this case, the text of the New Testament in Greek quotes neither "Yahweh" nor "Adonai", nor another name of the Old Testament, but "Kurios", which means "Lord", and yet in some translations it is written; Jehovah.

Salvation therefore does not come from the pronunciation, or the invocation of a name, but from the trust placed in God and in Jesus Christ. The relationship is a relationship of trust that results in the will to obey God, as Jesus says:

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said to him, If anyone loves me, he will keep my word, and my Father will love him; and we will come to him, and make our abode with him.

To be a friend of God is therefore to obey Him, as Jesus said:

John 15:14 You are my friends, if you do all that I command you ..

The text of ..

John 17:3 And this is the eternal life, that they know Thee only true God, and him whom thou hast sent, Jesus Christ.

He is not mentioned; YHWH, Jehovah, or Yahweh, etc., but the Greek term "Theos" means God. Jesus refers to a knowledge of God that comes from a relationship with Him, as he explains just after:

John 17:
6 I have manifested Your name to the men whom You gave me from the world; they were Yours, and You gave them to me; and they kept Your word.
7 Now they knew that all that You gave me comes from You;
8 For I have given them the words which You have given me, and they have received them; and they really knew that I went out from You, and they believed that You sent me.

Jesus manifested the name of God, that is, he made God known to men, which enabled them to believe both in God and in His messenger, Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ come in the flesh as a sacrifice for men, to save them ..
The name of God is not a name that would be sufficient to pronounce correctly to have an adequate answer, but it represents the Person of the Creator, and it is Jesus who allows us to know Him. Jesus is the one who gives us access to heaven, and who sends us the Spirit to know God and to do His will ..
We are saved, therefore, if we know God, because we can follow Him, keep His word and His commandments. The carnal, animal being, does not know God, it is impossible for him to follow God, to follow His ordinances, he follows the principles and commands of Men, of the world, of religions .. While the spiritual being, born again, follows new principles, those of heaven, he can follow the ordinances of God, with Jesus as guide and as an ally, in order to overcome one's weaknesses. Only a born-again being who has the Spirit will be able to follow the ordinances of God, and that is how we will be saved and blessed.

Now it is good to call God; Jah, but it is more advantageous to follow Him and obey His commandments, especially that until today, no one can claim to know the name of God with accuracy, since He does not really have any, or rather, He has many.
Jah, Father, Jehowah, Jahweh, Yoh, the rock, the Same, the Lord, Adonai, Eloïm, Wonderful, etc. All, are His different names mentioned in the Bible, yet it is necessary to refer to a specific translation , which one should I choose, which is my mother language? .. And if I believe what I read, the Hebrews do not agree among themselves when to translations?! ..
We will therefore understand by translating the Hebrew proper names, that they represent a qualifier.

Elchanan = "God has been merciful"
Jaaziel = "made bold by God", "God strengthens"
Jehovah-Jiree = "the Lord sees," "the Lord will provide"

Also, in my mother language which is French, I do not have these translations or explanations while reading my Bible .. Will I then be excluded from paradise, the door will be closed for me? ..
Certainly not, for God, the God of Israel, the God of Abraham, is for me the Creator, and I keep His commandments and His calendar, and His feasts, and this is more important than a name that would be pronounced ..

On the other hand, it is important not to let ourselves be led to follow another than God, because religions want you to follow their gods and their principles, their ordinances, their calendar, their days, completely different from those of God ..
The elect follow the God of Israel, the God of Jacob, His laws and His ordinances therefore, while the Christians follow Caesar, they follow the gods of the Romans, a trinity, etc., they let themselves be seduced and follow the councils Romans who impose their ordinances on them ..
Beware, Christians, because the New Testament makes you change of God, you do not follow more the God and Father of Jesus, but what a religion makes you believe and imposes on you .. By this way of doing, you have changed your army. You did what God forbade us to do, and see that those who made themselves a golden calf, were destroyed, as well as those who refused to obey.

The name therefore does not save, but the army that we follow, the one in which we are engaged, the one of which we follow the rules.

Deuteronomy 5:11 Thou shalt not take the name of Jehovah thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him innocent who taketh His name in vain.

Deuteronomy 28:
1 And it shall come to pass, if you listen carefully to the voice of the LORD your God, to beware of practicing all His commandments which I command you today, the LORD your God will set you very high above you. all the nations of the earth;
2 and all these blessings shall come upon you, and shall overtake you, if you hear the voice of the LORD your God.

Good meditation ..
Contenu sponsorisé

The name of God Empty
MessageSujet: Re: The name of God   The name of God Empty

The name of God
Page 1 sur 1