ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -

La connaissance de Dieu, la reconstruction du temple, C'est moi Le Zorobabel et c'est maintenant l'éveil de Zacharie 4 (janvier 2010)..

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

Thanks

AuteurMessage
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Thanks Empty
MessageSujet: Thanks   Thanks EmptyDim 22 Juin - 22:26

Thanks

Peace be upon you ..

I want to especially thank a few people ..

By searching on the Net, I realized that people were praying for me, worry about what could happen to me .. especially around the years 2006, when I fell. I could see it on forums, prayers requests, etc. ..

I had to those years, a small loosening when my walk with God .. I actually Scripture on this subject in my book, the title is: rejection ..

I had to this time, a small flutter, especially when a misinterpretation of the Bible, in fact, I was a spiritual baby, and what is the best way to grow, if only fall and get up? ..

It started seeing all these contradictions in the Bible .. My eyes were not yet open enough to understand when these writings, where they come from, who wrote it, etc. .. adding to it an unbearable loneliness I refused to listen to God and I started to drift ..

For those interested, I also posted on this contradiction, it is in the tab: some lessons ..

I want to reassure all these people that I'm still in the hand of God, and, as I have already said, God brought me to a very high altitude, but it is not without constraints, it is not without pains ..
I must go through these phases to understand, if I not want become proud .. Even if God speaks to me, He made me experience things, I fall, but Jesus set me every time .. If it were so, I believe that I can do something by myself, alone, while this is not the case, without Jesus, we can do nothing, we are nothing ..

It is still nice to know, that God put me back on His rails, 1/01/2010 .. So, after three and a half years of drift .. It made me open my Bible, I read more do too, and opening at random from Haggai attracted to this story that gave me birth as Zerubbabel few years earlier .. this is what I read:

Haggai 1:1: and the word of the LORD came to the prophet Haggai, the first day of the sixth month, speaks to Zerubbabel, governor of Judah ...

The sixth month, at that time, was the month of Tisri or January for us ..

It's too powerful! .. You can not understand what I am with God .. How can I be Zerubbabel who lived there 2500 years .. But everything that touches this man, these dates correspond exactly with me and my dates .. They are the words of Ecclesiastes:

Ecclesiastes 1:
9 What has been is what will be; and what has been done is what will be done; and there is nothing new under the sun.
10 Will he one thing we can say look at this, this is new? - It has been already, in the ages which were before us.

What great bénédiction there for you who believe me .. I'm the one that God has sealed to educate elected .. I rebuild His temple, destroyed by religions and greedy leaders .. For 2000 years, the enemy constantly ask ourselves traps, there are all around ..

I urge you to read what I posted in my teachings .. and especially to practice, to come back from your evil ways, change the way you think, do and see ..
I post how to grow spiritually, how to grow this deposit Spirit you received at your baptism .. Believe me, it is never too late to do good.. to repent ..

May God richly bless you, my friend, my brother, He gives you to understand and act .. He give you to use to defeat Jesus, His blood be upon you ..
May the peace of Jesus accompany you..

Thank you for the interest you have for me .. Be blessed my friend (s), my brother (or sister) ..

Genesis 12:3 I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee; and all the families of the earth be blessed.

Here's what I can read again about me:

Isaiah 54:
1 Sing, O barren, who do not enfantais; burst into singing, and cry aloud, thou that didst not travail! as the son of the desolate are more numerous than the son of a married woman, says the Lord.
2 Enlarge the place of thy tent, and let them stretch forth the curtains of your dwellings; not saving, lengthen thy cords, and strengthen thy stakes.
3 For thou shalt spread right and left, and thy seed shall inherit the Gentiles and make the desolate cities to be inhabited.
4 Fear not, for thou shalt not be ashamed; and do not be confused, because you will not be ashamed; for you will forget the shame of thy youth, and shalt not remember the reproach of your widowhood.

5 For he who made you is your husband; his name is the LORD of hosts, and your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: He will be called God of all the earth.
6 For the LORD hath called thee as a woman forsaken and grieved in spirit, and a wife of youth, [and] we despised, says your God.
7 For a small moment have I forsaken thee, but with great mercies will I gather thee.
8 In the outpouring of anger I hid my face from thee for a moment; but with everlasting kindness I will have compassion on thee, saith your Redeemer, the LORD.
9 For this is me [as] the waters of Noah, when I swore that the waters of Noah should no more go over the earth, and I swore that I would no longer be angry against you, and I will not rebuke .
10 For the mountains shall withdraw and the hills be shaken, My goodness that would not withdraw from you, and My covenant of peace would not be removed, saith the LORD that hath mercy on thee.
11 O afflicted, tossed with tempest, which do not find comforted, behold, I, I put your stones in stibnite, and I'll foundations with sapphires;

12 and I will make thy windows of agates, and thy gates of carbuncles, and all your walls of precious stones.
13 And all thy son [be] taught of the Lord, and the peace of thy son will be.
14 You will be established in righteousness; thou shalt be far from oppression, for thou shalt not be afraid - and fear because it does not come near you.
15 Behold, they are gathered together, [but] it will not be by me: whoever comes together against thee shall fall for thy sake.
16 Behold, I, I have created the smith who blows the fire of coal and form an instrument for his work; and I, I have created the waster to destroy.
17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper, and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is from Me, says the Lord.

Zorobabel

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Thanks
Page 1 sur 1