ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -

La connaissance de Dieu, la reconstruction du temple, C'est moi Le Zorobabel et c'est maintenant l'éveil de Zacharie 4 (janvier 2010)..

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Aliexpress : codes promo valables sur tout le site
Voir le deal
Le Deal du moment : -15%
(Adhérents Fnac) LEGO® Star Wars™ ...
Voir le deal
552.49 €

Religions, work of the devil

AuteurMessage
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Religions, work of the devil Empty
MessageSujet: Religions, work of the devil   Religions, work of the devil EmptyLun 16 Juin - 23:51

Religions, work of the devil (to fallow, topic on the muslim religion, jews, and some history)

I want to talk about the Catholics, and religions in general .. They are all the work of the devil, all these religions deceive us and keep us from entering heaven .. This is what Jesus said:

Matthew 24:
23 Then if anyone says to you, behold, here is Christ, or there is, do not believe it.
24 For there shall arise false Christs and false prophets; and shall show great signs and wonders, so as to seduce, if possible, even the elect.
25 Behold, I have told you in advance.
26 If therefore they say to you, behold, he is in the desert, do not go out; behold, he is in the inner rooms, 'do not believe it.

Is not the religions that tell you to be with Christ? .. We will come back later ..

Acts 8:
15 They arrived home, prayed for them, that they might receive the Holy Spirit.
16 For He had not yet fallen upon any of them; They had only been baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.
17 Then Peter and John laid hands on them, and they received the Holy Spirit.
18 When Simon saw that the Holy Spirit was given through the laying on of the apostles' hands, he offered them money,
19 Saying, give me also this power, that on whomsoever I lay hands may receive the Holy Spirit.

.. The Holy Spirit is what allows us to know God, but He sent us Jesus, and following a specific order ..

Acts 8:
20 But Peter said unto him, thy money perish with thee, because thou hast thought that the gift of God may be purchased with money! There are currently
21 Thou hast neither part nor lot in this matter: for thy heart is not right before God.
22 Repent therefore of this thy wickedness, and pray God if perhaps the thought of thine heart may be forgiven, if possible;
23 For I perceive that thou art in the gall of bitterness and in the bond of iniquity.

Acts 2:
37 After they heard this, they were cut to the heart and said to Peter and the other apostles, men and brethren, what shall we do?
38 Peter said unto them, Repent, and let each of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.
39 For the promise is for you and your children and for all who are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

Repentance, baptism and the Holy Spirit ..

John 15:26 When the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He shall testify of me;

John 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth: It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I go, I will send Him.

So it is obvious that if we do not have Jesus, we can not have the Holy Spirit, because it is Jesus who sends us .. The Jesus and, if you possess the tone baptism is properly done ..
Later in this topic, I put the link to learn how to practice baptism, so if you are compliant with the writing, you can receive the Spirit, but if you're not consistent, it is impossible you to receive the Spirit .. because the Bible is accurate when the subject .. you can not change the order, or how, but, you have to comply with the scriptures, which are there to teach you and lead you God ..

This religion is a beautiful aberration .. everything is wrong, here is the proof, with what is written after whoever wants to continue his bad voice can do, but there is forgiveness in the innocence ..

John 15:22 If I had not come, and that I should not have spoken to them, they would not have sin; but now they have no excuse for their sin.

Hebrews 10:
26 For if we sin willfully after receiving the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins,
27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.
28 If someone has despised the law of Moses dies without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses,
29 Of how much worse punishment do you think will be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, who considered profane the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified, and has insulted the Spirit of grace?

Ephesians 5:
6 Let no man deceive you with vain words; for because of these things the wrath of God comes upon the son of disobedience.
7 Therefore do not participate with them;
11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them;

Jesus intercessor Him alone.

Ephesians 5:20 giving thanks always for all things in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ to God the Father;

Colossians 3:17 And whatever you do in word or deed, [do] all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through Him to God the Father.

1Timothé 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus,

.. So, by this fact, you can not pray God through Mary, or who you want as a saint, she is indeed the mother of Jesus, and it is not nothing but God did not give her an other task .. your prayers fail ..

Then you go to confession to a priest, and you call my father ..

Only God forgives your sins or not .. If you sin against your brother, you pardon requests, ok, he forgives you, but a man does not have the power to forgive our sins .. In addition he covers the head , when God tells us to pray with the head uncovered (we humans) .. only the priests (who teaches the law) have a cap, but specific, God tells us how to be holding the priests in Leviticus ..

1 Corinthians 11:4 Every man praying or prophesying, having [something] on the head dishonors his head ..

Mark 4:
11 And he said, To you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God; but for those who are outside, all things come in parables,
12 That seeing they see and not perceive, and hearing they may hear and not understand, lest they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them.

Psalm 103:
2 My soul, bless the Lord, and forget not all His benefits
3 It is He who forgives all your iniquities, who heals all your diseases;

Matthew 23:9 And call no man on earth your father; for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

Idols, all these statues, God hates these things, He said in hundreds of verses .. so do not you understand? .. You kneel before the statue of Mary, at home, in front of the crucifix of Jesus etc ... and you pray .. save me, bless me .. unconscious ..! ...

Isaiah 41:24 Behold, ye are of nothing, and your work is nothing; It is an abomination to indulge you.

Isaiah 45:20 Assemble yourselves and come, draw near together, escaped of the nations! They have no knowledge who carry their wooden idol, and pray unto a god that can not save.

Ezekiel 14:
3 Son of man, these men have set up their idols in their heart, and put the eyes on what did fall into iniquity. Leave I see through them?
6 Wherefore say unto the house of Israel, thus saith the Lord GOD: Repent, and turn yourselves from your idols, and turn away your faces from all your abominations!

Psalms 115:
4  Their idols are silver and gold, the work of men’s hands:
5  They have a mouth, and they speak not; eyes have they, and they see not;
6  They have ears, and they hear not; a nose have they, and they smell not;
7  They have hands, and they handle not; feet have they, and they walk not; they give no sound through their throat.
8  They that make them are like unto them,  — every one that confideth in them.

Baptism

We do not baptize babies, but baptism is a pledge of a good conscience toward God, it goes without saying that baptism is an act that is done adult ..

1 Peter 3:21 The like figure whereunto even baptism, not the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God, which now saves you, too, by the resurrection of Jesus Christ,

for this subject, I've posted, so I invite you to make yourself on the following link to read the explanations and other lessons too, which I believe you will be very useful:

https://rassemblement.1fr1.net/t95-baptism

the day of worship

Sunday was the day chosen in the year 310 by Emperor Constantine at the Council of Nicaea, he would not like the Jews, so he changed the Sabbath .. but God, He gives us the Sabbath (Saturday) as day of worship, here is what He says:

https://rassemblement.1fr1.net/t101-shabbath

To conclude this, we must understand that this is a religion that was imposed on us in the middle ages.
If you do not follow this religion or practices imposed by the greedy and conceited priests, abusing their powers, you found yourself in jail or tortured or burned .. They were masses in latin, language that no one understood, and so manipulated you, each in he own way ..
But is it not the role of the devil that mislead you to lose your soul? .. Is it not from God, does not he know everything? .. (Garden of Eden, Job, Zechariah, etc. ..)

Job 1:6 Now the son of God came one day before the LORD, and satan came also among them.

Zechariah 3:1 And he shewed me Joshua the high priest standing before the Angel of the LORD, and satan standing at His right hand to accuse him.

That was for catholics history to the record straight ..
To understand that religion is the same, as we saw at the beginning of this topic with Matthew 24 ..
Religions say you have the truth, have the Holy Spirit, etc ... but in reality, they deceive us to keep us from entering heaven ..
We read verses in the Bible without understanding and see that they are in contradiction with what God gave us ..
I just posted a link on this topic, you can read the explanation here:

https://rassemblement.1fr1.net/t117-contradictions-in-the-bible

The Bible was given to us by catholics and jews, by mutual agreement when the books to put in it .. Are they not both enemies of God when their workmanship? .. If we compare the Bibles, they do not have the same books or the same verses .. this on our continent, but also on other continents.
For cops, for example, (the égypciens cathos), their pope is not the vatican, but they have their own pope ..
It is for this reason that we see all these differences between the new and the old testament .. But Jesus did not come to change God but to end the burnt offering, He came to make us perfect, by His sacrifice .. Ending the sand animals that could not make us perfect:

Hebrews 9:
9 which is a figure for the time in which are offered both gifts and sacrifices that can not make it perfect on the conscience of worships,
12 and not through the blood of goats and calves but His own blood, entered once for all into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption.
26 ... but now, at the end of time, He has appeared once for the abolition of sin by His sacrifice.

If we take a very simple reasoning, there is one God is, there should be only one religion, one God .. But as I said above, the devil walks with God (Job, Zechariah), and therefore he knows everything .. so, do not you think he will be eager to imitate things to seduce you? .. is not that what he doing? ..
You read that every day are equal, then you lay the shabbath ..

Romans 14:5 One man esteems one day; another esteems every day alike. That everyone has in his mind a full conviction.

You read that you can eat everything, then you're soiled ..

Romans 14:14 I will know, and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus that nothing is unclean in itself, and one thing that is unclean for anyone who is unclean.

This is why you do not hear God speak to you, because you're not with Him ..

Psalms 91:15 He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.

You prefer the flesh to God .. Under the pretext of Jesus, you have changed God an idol .. your flesh .. you do not want any stress, you want to make God down to your low level carnal ..

666 is the 66 books of the Bible handled by men (6)

All religions contradict each other, and they all hate themself.. And, be carefull, you follow the mass without flinching .. are you already dead that you can not respond? ..

I invite you to reflect on this subject, my friend, to repent and change lanes because i have the impression that the path on which you walk the path of darkness ..

So when you speak to God, He answers you, then you're in agreement with me, no problem, but if you can not hear God speak to you is that He left you .. So there , you should reconsider your ways, all your ways and correct .. and if you can not, then you're already dead ..

Peace be upon you, God bless you ..

Dernière édition par Israël Zorobabel le Ven 3 Mar - 20:25, édité 4 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Religions, work of the devil   Religions, work of the devil EmptyLun 4 Jan - 0:05

Muslim religion

Here is a topic that I have to explain, because I spoke in a previous topic, in general religions, they are the work of the devil, but God, for several weeks, asking me to clarify this religion, and as you know, when God asks, is executed without constraint ..

Ezekiel 33:
7 And you, son of man, I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel, and thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and give them warn them from Me.

8 When I say unto the wicked, wicked man, thou shalt surely die! and that you will not speak to warn the wicked from his way towards him, the wicked shall die in his iniquity; but I will demand his blood from your hand.
9 And if thou warn the wicked toward his way, so he turns away, and he does not turn from his way, he shall die, he, in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.

At first, I did not need to develop, for God sent me to the house of Israel, but seeing His insistence about it when I asked Him the question, why? .. God answered me that there is also the house of Israel in this people and this religion, as in the catholic and Jews ..
In fact, everyone is bewildered by the ways of man, of power, of Babylon, and they also handle all religions without exception ..

To understand when it has strayed from the truth, I am doing research on the internet, libraries, etc .. We have that opportunity and that chance, thanks to the technology of our time .. Compared to previous century, where people could not read and had no written ..
They were told what to do, and they had obligation to perform, if they died or were rejected, etc ..

So they apologize, through ignorance, but we, in our time, we have no excuse. Whoever wants to know the truth, is likely to understand ..

By reading the Koran, I realized scams of this book, that's what I want to develop in this topic, so you come back from your evil way, and saved your soul ..

Issue of this book:

This book appeared around the year 500 after Jesus-Christ, so 500 years after the Bible, 4500 years after the Torah .. It is not the first but the third of religions from Abraham ..
Its origin comes from Ishmael, a son of Abraham, the elder half brother of Isaac. Here begins the real problem, because these descendants of Ishmael are intended birthright which was granted to Isaac rather than Ishmael ..
But we do not discuss the ordinances of God, we accept and apply .. Especially that one who engages with God inherits His blessings, it is not about race or religion, but a real commitment ..

The Koran speaks of the Torah and the Bible, so at first, we must read the Bible (which includes the Torah) to understand what we are talking about in the Koran.
A surah tells us much: respect people of the book (although this book is the bible) ..
The Bible tells the story of God's people, the descendants of Abraham (the father of the faith), etc ..
The Koran would be almost perfect, when in some ways .. Notably, wash hands, praying barefoot, facing Jerusalem, the food .. Except ..

Jesus came to save mankind, so there can not be another one ..
Jesus means: God saves .. If you want to know more about Jesus, I invite you to read the Epistle of John ( beginning of the New Testament) ..

My friend, everything is manipulated by men, babylon .., the Bible also, but vexations of all corruptions, the Spirit can not be manipulated .. The key to save our souls can not be hidden God .. accepts and tolerates many things, except to touch our souls .. The Bible is to help us understand how to save our souls ..

Job 1:
8 And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is no man on earth like him perfect and upright, fearing God and turning away from evil?
9 Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, Is it for nothing that Job fears God?
10 Have You not, You, surrounded on all sides by a protective hedge, he, and his house, and all that belongs to him? You have blessed the work of his hands, and you have his abounded on earth.
11 But put forth Your hand and touch all that he has, you'll see if he does not curse in front Te.
12 And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, all that he has is in your hand, you will not only stretch your hand on him. And Satan went forth from the presence of the Lord

Verse 12 does not say just touch his soul, can be understood easily by reading the book of Job ..

It continues with Jesus ..

Do you not believe that God could cause a virgin ?? .. So is that you limit God ..
So that would mean that the whole story of the Bible and the Torah is a lie, so why want you be a descendant of Abraham who would not exist! ..

Then, the Bible speaks of a prophecy .. Written 500 years before the Koran, for the end time, or to the 2000s .. It tells us about a false prophet who seduces, who is misleading ..

Apocalypse 16:13 And I saw out of the mouth of the dragon, and the mouth of the beast, and the mouth of the false prophet, three unclean spirits like frogs;

Apocalypse 19:20 And the beast was taken, and the false prophet who was with her, who made miracles before him, with which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These both were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone;

Apocalypse 20:10 the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and sulfur where the beast and the false prophet; and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

But this false prophet is that of the Koran ..
Do you believe that when you die, 70 virgins are waiting you in heaven?! ..
I see on this point, two errors ..
- In heaven, we are not married, you do not need a woman, it is not carnal beings, but we are spiritual, as the angels ..
- The Sixth Commandment says thou shalt not kill ..

Matthew 22:
24 Teacher, Moses said, If a man die, having no children, his brother shall marry his wife, and raise up seed to his brother.
25 Now there were seven brothers among us; and the first having married died, and not having seed, left his wife to his brother;

26 in the same manner as the second and the third to the seventh;
27 and last of all the woman also died.
28 In the resurrection therefore, which of the seven will she the woman because all had her?
29 And Jesus answering, said to them, You err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God;
30 For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels of God in heaven.

1 Corinthians 15:
40 and there are celestial bodies and bodies terrestrial but different is the glory of the celestial, and that of terrestrial different;
41 another glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of stars, for star differs from another star in glory.
42 also is the resurrection of the dead, it is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruptibility;
43 it is sown in dishonor, it is raised in glory; it is sown in weakness, it is raised in power;
44 It is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body. If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual;

45 thus also it is written, The first man Adam became a living soul, the last Adam, a life-giving spirit.
46 But that which is spiritual is not first, but that which is natural; then that which is spiritual.
47 The first man is from the earth - dust; the second man came from heaven.
48 As is the one that is earthy, such are they also that are earthy; and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.
49 And as we have borne the image of one who is dust, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.

50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood can not inherit the kingdom of God, and that corruption also does not inherit the imperishable.
51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep all of us, but we shall all be changed,
52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet, for the trumpet shall sound and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53 For this corruptible must put on the imperishable, and this mortal must put on immortality.

I return to the Koran and the sixth commandment : do not kill ..
The Ten Commandments come to us from God, through Moses, but they come to us from God.

Exodus 31:18 And when finished speaking with Moses on Mount Sinai, he gave him the two tables of testimony, tables of stone, written with the finger of God.

The Koran tells us to try to convert the heathen, they are ignorant, they do not know God, etc .. But if they refuse to convert, then you will see them as infidels, and as you can kill them without any problem ..

John 16:2 They will put you out of the synagogues; the time is coming that whoever kills you will think God service.

God tells us do not kill, tender cheek when struck us, that He cares for our enemies ..

Lamentations 3:30 He has the cheek to him who strikes him, he is filled full with reproach.

Psalm 1:
1 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the wicked, and does not stand in the way of sinners, nor sits in the seat of scoffers,
2 But his delight is in the law of the Lord and meditates on his law day and night!
3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, which makes its fruit in season and whose leaf does wither; and everything he does prosperous.

Deuteronomy 32:35 At Me vengeance and recompense, at the time when their foot stumble. For the day of their calamity is at hand, and what is them make haste.

Exodus 23:27  I will send My fear before you, and I will destroy all the people against whom you go, and I will make all thine enemies turn their backs to you.

You can read in this verse that God takes care of everything .. There are lots of other, I will not write all ..
Then you can not go around the world trying to convert all .. An Apocalypse from God will take care of the bad guys, to make way for a millennium of peace .. holds you to do what is right .. you and your home, but what do you care about the other, about the world? .. Want you be the master of the world? Want you be a Caesar or Constantine or Nebuchadnezzar? .. One of those emperors who wanted to be masters of the world, but they were all crazy, sick ..

People manipulate the lost souls .. Muslims blow themselves trying to bring in tens with them .. This is demonic, it did not come from God .. React my friend, wake up ..

Something else .. God in the first write, gave us the Ten Commandments, with shabbath watching .. Whoever wrote this exchange, this order does not place longer under the authority of God, but under the authority Human or 666 .. brand .. the beast..

Apocalypse 19:20  And the beast was taken, and the false prophet who was with her, who made miracles before him, with which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These both were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone;

By researching, you will realize a significant story is in the book of Daniel (Daniel 3), in the Bible, where the king of Babylon wanted us adore his statue, otherwise you would die, Daniel's friends so unwilling to worship a statue, preferred death so as not to displease God, to offend .. They were then thrown into the fire, but the flames were saved not an angel or so .. The Jesus king, seeing that changed his way and ordered to worship the God of Daniel ..

Daniel 3:
26 Then Nebuchadnezzar came near to the opening of the burning fiery furnace; he spoke and said, Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego, servants of the Most High God, come out and come! So Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego came out of the fire.
27 And the satraps, the prefects, the governors, and the king's advisers, who were together, saw these men on whose bodies the fire had no power, the hair of their head had not been burned, and their coats were not changed, and the smell of fire had not passed on them.

28 Nebuchadnezzar spoke and said, Blessed be the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, who sent his angel and rescued his servants that trusted in him, and have changed the king's word, and have yielded their bodies, in order not serve nor worship any god except their own God.
29 Therefore I make a decree, that every people, nation, and language, whoever speaks evil against the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, shall be cut in pieces, and his house shall be made a dunghill: because there is no other God that can save as well.

You see, the writing, the stories are there .. Possible to read them, because they are writing king .. Despite this, and especially after this story, other emperors came, and everyone does as he wishes .. These are the emperors (Men) who decide calendars, holidays, etc .. So what do we do? .. We follow the men for our loss, the loss of our soul, or God, that He wants to save us ? .. And it is Jesus who came to save us, even as we read in the Torah, it is he who made us go to the Holy Land ..

Jesus / Joshua = YHWSH = YHWH saves

Deuteronomy 1:38 Joshua the son of Nun, who stands before you, he shall come there; encourage him, for it is he who will inherit Israel.

Deuteronomy 31:7 And Moses called Josue, and said to him before the eyes of all Israel, Be strong and be firm; because thou go with this people into the land which the LORD swore to their fathers to give them, and thou shalt inherit theirs.

Joshua 1:
6 Be strong and be firm because thou shalt this people to inherit the land I swore to their forefathers to give them.
7 Only be strong and be very firm, to observe to do according to all the law which Moses My servant commanded you ordered; you not from it to the right or left, that thou mayest prosper wherever you go.

Nobody can change this decree of God .. His plan.. We can enter in His story or not, but we can never change what God has decided ..

Good meditation, peace on you .. It is never too late to do well..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Religions, work of the devil   Religions, work of the devil EmptyLun 19 Déc - 12:56

Finally, the Jews

It must not be believed that they have infused science and that they know everything, for they are not different from others. The man refuses the authority of God, he does not want constraint ..
We will begin with the moment when this religion was introduced, and from the beginning, there is a confusion, it proves us again that the religions come from men, and that this Bible, although It may be seen the books of elect, remains well written by men .. We can also see that the books in this Bible are not in chronological order, they are not placed following the date of the events, but at any time.. For example, Esther should come towards the end of the Old Testament, as well as Ezra. It is for this reason that through Jesus we receive the Spirit, who will lead us into all truth, and that without the Spirit, We will remain religious, it means superficial people, and we will not be able to follow God, because we will not know Him.
While God intended to lead men, they preferred a king, but in most cases kings led the people astray rather than lead them, and that is what we see with religions. Man does not follow God, but his religion, his prophet, his guru, and it is to death that they lead you, for none follows God's command. It is important to be able to compare what the Old Testament taught me with what is happening now. The old testament was the shadow of things to come. As the devil in the Garden of Eden changed the word of God and seduced Eve as he does today and seduce you.

Nehemiah 13:24 And their sons spoke half the Ashdod, and knew not how to speak the Jew, but according to the tongue of one or the other.

In this passage, they use the Jewish word as a language, a race, whereas it is a religion. The language of the Jews is Hebrew, but there is no Jewish language. In English, translation is the language of the Jews, but they should have said, they do not speak Hebrew..

Then we find this religion with Mordecai in Ester 2, that is to say 480 years before Jesus about .., then, ..

2 Kings 16:6 At that time Rezin king of Syria recovered Elath for Syria; And he expelled the Jews from Elath. And the Syrians entered into Elath, and dwelt there unto this day.

Retsin was king in 742 BC.

2 Kings 25:25 And it came to pass in the seventh month, that Ishmael the son of Nethaniah the son of Elishama of the royal seed, and ten men with him, came and smote Gedaliah (and died), and the Jews And the Chaldeans who were with him at Mizpah.

And in this last verse we are at the time of transportation, about 500 years before Jesus.
So we see that the appearance of this religion comes about 800 years before Jesus, that is to say 3200 years after the creation ..
Abraham lived 2000 years before Jesus, so the Jews come 1200 years after Abraham.
Moses lived 1500 years before Jesus, so this religion comes about 700 years after Moses.

What must be understood and practiced above all is that God has not given us a religion to follow, but a course to follow. God gave us through Moses, a law and ordinances of law, which consist in a way of being and ways of doing.
In comparing this law which God gave us, we may remark that it is completely different from what the world teaches me. God knows what we are made of, and what we think, also, He thought it necessary to give us these laws, to educate us, so that we practice what is right and good before Him. It is important to understand that we must please God if we want to enter Him.
It will also be remarked that those who did not wish to submit to the laws of God would die, and we must not think that Jesus will save you, for he did not come to change the teachings of the Father, nor to stand up against God, but to give us access to heaven, the sacrifice that allows us to overcome sin, which purifies us, but we must also keep what God gave us, His laws, read this verse:

Revelation 12:17 And the dragon was angry with the woman, and went to war against the remnant of the seed of the woman, those who keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus (Revelation 14:12 ) ..

Religions come from men to provide which impose on the people their ways. They have changed everything and manipulated everything.

Matthew 28:
11 And as they were going away, behold, some men of the guard went into the city, and reported to the chief priests all the things that had happened.
12 And they assembled themselves with the elders, and took counsel, and gave a good sum of money unto the soldiers,
13 Saying, Say, his disciples came by night, and stole him while we slept;

Finally, we will see that God gives a name to His people, Israel. All other names come from religions, which will impose themselves against God. The fact of not bearing the name of the elect, you can not pretend to receive Something of God, but it is of your religion that you will receive.. death ..

Isaiah 8:
14 And he shall be a sanctuary, and a stumbling-stone, and a stumbling-stone to the two houses of Israel, for a trap and for a lace to the inhabitants of Jerusalem.
18 Behold, I and the children which the LORD hath given me, we are for signs and wonders in Israel from the LORD of hosts that dwelleth in mount Zion.

Ezekiel 34:30 And they shall know that I, Jehovah their God, am with them, and they, the house of Israel, are My people, saith the Lord GOD

Ezekiel 44:2 And the LORD said unto me, This gate shall be closed; It shall not be opened, and no one shall come in by it; For the LORD God of Israel came in by her; And it will be closed.

Isaiah 42:
1 Behold My servant whom I support, My chosen one in whom My soul finds His pleasure. I will put My Spirit on him; He will enforce judgment against the nations.
24 Who gave Jacob to be a prey, and Israel to those who rob him? Is it not the LORD, the one against whom we have sinned? And they would not walk in His ways, neither did they hearken to His law;

Etc.

Each time we see manipulators and a people blindly following without reacting. In the Old Testament was written on the sons of God (Exodus 4:22, Deuteronomy 14:1, 2 Samuel 7:13-14, Psalm 2:7, Psalm 73:15, Psalm 82:6, Isaiah 43:6-7, Isaiah 45:11, Jeremiah 31:20, Hosea 1:10, Hosea 11:1), all these verses speak of sons Of God, yet the Jews used this excuse to crucify Jesus, a blasphemer, and no one said anything, and so it is today, everyone with his religion, no one wants to follow God without constraint, but you want to impose God your misdeeds. Your religions lead you astray and you persist in their errors, but it is for your death that you follow them, surely not for this eternal life that God speaks to us through Jesus.

We have also seen in the Old Testament that Joshua brought the elect into the promised land, it was never said that Moses was.

Deuteronomy 1:
37 Against me also the LORD was angry, because of you, saying, Neither shall you enter into it.
38 And Joshua the son of Nun, who stood before thee, entered into it; Fortify him, for he will cause him to inherit Israel.

Deuteronomy 31:
3 The LORD your God will walk before you. He will destroy these nations before you, and you will be master of them. Joshua will also walk before you, as the Lord said.
7 And Moses called to Joshua, and said unto him in the presence of all Israel, Be strong, and take courage, for thou shalt go in with this people into the land which the LORD hath sworn unto their fathers to give them; Will put them in possession.
23 And the LORD commanded Joshua the son of Nun. He said, "Strengthen yourself and take courage, for you will bring the children of Israel into the land which I swore to give them; And I will be Myself with you.

Joshua 1:
7 Only be strong, and be firm, to be careful to do according to all the law which Moses My servant commanded you; Do not depart from it to the right or to the left, that you may prosper wherever you go.
8 Let not this book of the law depart from thy mouth, and meditate it day and night, that thou mayest take care to do according to all that is written therein; For then thou shalt make thy ways succeed, and thou shalt prosper.

All of you, the religious, are blind, for you do not want to submit to God. Only the elect will enter the millennium, surely not superficial people, nor those who use the name of Jesus. The elect are those who do the will of the Father and who are baptized correctly in Jesus, that means baptized in Jesus, after be repented.
You can still correct your evil ways, it is not too late.

Revelation 3:
15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot. I wish you were cold or boiling!
16 So, because you are lukewarm and you are neither cold nor boiling, I will vomit you out of my mouth.
17 Because you say, I am rich, and I have become rich, and I need nothing; And that thou knowest not that thou art the unfortunate and the wretched, and poor, and blind, and naked,
18 I advise you to buy gold from me in the fire, that you may become rich, and white garments, that you may be clothed, and that the shame of your nakedness should not appear, and a salve to anoint yours Eyes, that thou mayest see.
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Religions, work of the devil   Religions, work of the devil EmptyVen 3 Mar - 19:47

Religions, work for the devil (a bit of history ..)

Christians have abolished God and are under the authority of the world. Christians are in no way different from the people of the nations.
They follow the feasts of the nations, the calendar of nations, the practices of nations, the food of the nations. And for the most part, they bow down before statues. Is not all these things that God abhorred ? ..

Leviticus 18:
24 Ye shall not make yourself unclean by any of these things, for by all these things are the nations that I cast out before you became unclean;
25 And the country became unclean. And I punish him for his iniquity, and the land vomits its inhabitants.
26 But you shall keep My statutes and My ordinances, and you shall not do any of these abominations, neither the Israelite by birth, nor the stranger that dwelleth among you;
27 For the men of the land, who were there before you, did all these abominations, and the land was made unclean.
28 So that the land shall not vomit you, when you have made it unclean, as it has vomited the nation that was there before you.
29 For whoever does any of these abominations, the souls that practice them, shall be cut off from among their people.
30 And ye shall keep that which I have commanded to keep, that ye do not practice the abominable customs which were done before you; And ye shall not become unclean by them. I am the LORD your God.

Here is a little history lesson, to prove to you that you are well under the authority of the world, the devil, the Man, the king, etc. .. 666 ..

The origins of Sunday

In French ...... Sunday ......... Day of the sun
In Latin ........... Dies Solis ......... Day of the sun
In German ..... Sonntag ........... Day of the sun
In English ....... Sunday ............. Day of the Sun

Pagan Cults dedicated to the sun:
Persians ....... mithra
Assyriens .... bel
Chaldeans .. chamash
Phoenicians ... baal
Syrians ....... baal
Egyptians ..... râ
Greeks ........... elios

Deuteronomy 17: 3 and go and serve other gods, and bow down before them, whether before the sun, or before the moon, or before all the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; (Leviticus 26:30)

Judges 2:11; 1 Kings 16:31; Ezekiel 8: 15-16: The Jews worshiped the forbidden gods.

Throughout the world there are traces of worship in the sun.

The first Christians, as well as the Jews, counted the days as 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, Shabbath or Shabbath day ... until the 3rd century.

Thanks to the religious festivals we find that Sunday is the holy days of mithra, baal, or appolon.

The 25th of December corresponds to the festival of mithra.
Among the Romans, the main cult was the cult of mithras (mithrak), whose holy day was Sunday.

Taking the example of the pagans of the time (beginning of the 2nd century), the Christians gave themselves up to rejoicings on Sunday, pretending to celebrate the resurrection of Christ.
During the 2nd and 3rd centuries, Christians gradually abandon Shabbos to the advantage of Sunday.

In the fourth century, on the 7th of March, 321, the Emperor Constantine caused a law to be promulgated in memory of the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ. It is then the triumph of satan and the fulfillment of the prophecy in:

Daniel 7:25 And he shall utter words against the Most High, and he shall consume the saints of the high places, and he shall think to change the seasons and the law, and they shall be delivered into his hand until a time and times And half the time.

Edict of Constantine

"Let all the judges, the city-dwellers, and the craftsmen rest in the venerable day of the sun." But let those who live in the country peacefully and freely give themselves up to the cultivation of their fields, because often no other day is more propitious for sowing or planting vines; We must not let the favorable time pass, and thus frustrate the benevolent intentions of heaven. "(Code Justinian L. III Title 12, Law 3, Quoted in Latin for the Day of the Lord by Louis Thomas, Doctor of Theology Vol. II Appendix III p.21 Geneva and Paris 1893)

Otherwise see Encyclopedia of Religious Sciences Volume III p.751 article "Sunday"; Abbé Bergier, Dictionary of Theology, volume II p.566, article "Dimanche"; Mosheim, Ecclesiastical History 4th century by II section 5.

The Council of Nicaea, set up by the Emperor Constantine, about the year 325, manipulated our festivals and our calendar. (Source: Council of Nicaea)

Synodal Letters

"We have also received two letters to the Church of Alexandria: the letter of the so-called Synodal Letter to the Church of Alexandria, and that of the Emperor Constantine, which is an encyclical letter to the Churches. They tell us that the council has ruled on the Melecians as well as on the date of Passover. "

The synodal letter specifies:

"We also warn you that the dispute concerning the day on which the Passover feast is to be celebrated has been fortunately terminated by the help of your prayers, and that all our brothers who are in the East, who formerly celebrated the feast of Passover, The same day as the Jews, will celebrate it in the future on the same day as the Romans, and the others who celebrate it with us all the time. "

The Roman emperor Constantine I, converted to Christianity, also enjoyed the solar cult. He imposed Sunday as the day of rest in the Roman Empire by a decree on March 7, 321. Thus the day of the sun in the Romans becomes the day of the Lord.

This happened on Monday, March 7, 321 (source: wikipedia):
The Roman emperor Constantine I, by decree, made the "Day of the Sun" (that is, Sunday) the weekly rest day (Justinian Code 3.12.2).

Canons of the Council of Laodicea, in 364

Canon 29
It is not proper for Christians to Judaize by idling the Sabbath, but they must work on this day; They must rest on Sunday as Christians, preferring this day if they will. Under pain of anathema.

Here is what I could read in a book (the jubilees) which they did not add to our Bibles. This book, which speaks of the modifications, feasts, days, etc. ordained by God, and Modified by the Man (the power, the beast ..)

Jubilees 6:
28 And you command the children of Israel to observe the years according to this count of 364 days, and it shall be a full year, and they shall not shift their time from their days and their feasts: for all things According to their testimony, and they will not neglect any day, nor shift any feast.
29 But if they neglect and do not observe them according to their ordinance, then they will disturb their seasons in full, and the years will be shifted from their order, and they will neglect their commands. And all the children of Israel will forget, and will not find the way of the years, and will forget the heads of the months and seasons and shabbaths, and they will go falsely, and all the order of the years.
30 I know from now on and if I tell you it is not on my own, for it is engraved and written in the Book before me and on the heavenly tablets how the partition of dates is ordered and despite That they shall forget the feasts of the covenant, and walk after the feasts of the nations, according to their error and their ignorance.
31 For they are those who will surely make observations of the moon, how it affects the seasons and comes from year to year 10 days earlier.
32 For this reason the years will fall upon them when they disturb [the order] and make the day of the testimony a detestable [day] and a festive day an unclean day and they will confound the whole days, the holy with the 'Unclean and unclean day with the holy, for they will go falsely for months and rest and feasts and jubilees too.
33 For this reason I command you and confirm that you must testify to them, for after your death your children will disrupt them to the point that they will not make the year of 364 days only and for this reason they will falsely That for the heads of months and seasons and shabbaths and feasts, and they will eat all kinds of blood with all kinds of meat.

Second Council of Nicaea - 787 A.D.

Canon 8
"Since some of those who come from the religion of the Hebrews mistakenly think of making fun of Christ, who is God, claiming to become Christians, but denying Christ privately by two secretly continuing to observe the Sabbath and maintaining Other Jewish practices, we declare that they should not be received at communion or prayer or in the church, but rather let them be openly Hebrews according to their own religion; They should not baptize their children or buy, or take possession of a slave. But if one of them makes his conversion with sincere faith and heart, and pronounces his unreserved confession, to disclose their practices and objects in the hope that others can be refuted and corrected, such a person Should be welcomed and baptized with his children, and care must be taken that they give up Hebrew practices. However, if they are not of this kind, they certainly should not be welcome. "

Canon of the Synod of Laodicea

Canon 29
Christians who keep the Sabbath or observe any other Judaic rite.
"Christians must not Judaize and keep the Sabbath rest, but work that day; They will prefer to rest, if possible, on the day of the Lord, as Christians. If they persist in Judaizing, let them be anathema to Christ. "

Canon 59
What to sing and read in church.
"One should not read in the church psalms composed of private authority, nor books that are not canonical, but the only canonical books of the Old and New Testaments."

Here are the books that must be read and which are authoritative:

Of the Old Testament: I. The Genesis of the World; 2. the Exodus of Egypt; 3. Leviticus; 4. Numbers; 5. Deuteronomy; 6. Joshua; The Judges, Ruth; 8. Esther; 9. the first and second of kings; 10. the third and fourth of the Kings; 11. the first and second Paralipomena; 12. the first and second of Ezra; 13. the book of the 150 Psalms; 15. The Proverbs of Solomon; 15. Ecclesiastes; 16. The Song of Songs; 17, Job; 18. the twelve prophets; 19, Isaiah; 20. Jeremiah. Baruch, Lamentations and Letters; 21. Ezekiel; 22, Daniel.

Those of the New Testament are the following: four gospels, according to Matthew, according to Mark, according to Luke and John; The Acts of the Apostles; The seven canonical letters, that is, one of James, two of Peter, three of John and one of Jude; Four letters to Paul: one to the Romans, two to the Corinthians, one to the Galatians, one to the Ephesians, one to the Philippians, one to the Colossians, two to the Thessalonians, one to the Hebrews, two to Timothy, one to Titus, and one to Philemon. "

As we know for the Bibles, there are different Bibles .. Written differently, with inside, different books .. As for example, Judith, stiffs, Tobit, etc .. So in some Bibles you will find them , While in others, these books are not ..
These Bibles are different, in Europe, Egypt, the Middle East, etc.
In Europe the Pope is in the Vatican, they are the Roman Catholics, while in Egypt, the Catholics are called the COPs, and they have their own pope ..

So who holds the truth, and why these differences?

Would our Bible or our version of the Bible, to us, in Western Europe be more accurate than the Orthodox Bible, or Cop, or Protestant, or Ethiopia or elsewhere?

Let us not forget another very important thing.
In the Middle Ages, most people could not read, and it was the bishops who read in churches (in Latin or Greek in most cases), and if you did not adhere to what they said, Then you were a demon and they burned you alive ..
These Catholics have imposed their ways on the world, ways of thinking, ways of doing things, etc.
They will have their wages, as each of us, each according to what he has done, or good or evil.

The Councils

The first Council of Nicaea (Latin: Concilium Nicaenum Primum) is the name given to a general council of bishops of the Roman Empire which was held in Nicaea (today, İznik, Turkey) in Bithynia, on convocation of Constantine I, from 20 May to 25 July 325,

The purpose of the council was to resolve the problems that divided Eastern churches, disciplinary problems and, above all, dogmatic problems, as evidenced by the controversy between Arius and his bishop Alexander.
It is considered the first ecumenical council by the Christian churches. With the first Council of Constantinople of 381, it forms the only two councils considered ecumenical by all the Christian churches. However, we must note the absence of the council of Donatists and novatians who were not invited.

The Roman Emperor Constantine I summoned the council. He had just united the Roman Empire after defeating Licinius at the battle of Adrianople on July 3, 324. On his way to the East, he soon discovered the great number of dissensions within Christianity. In order to restore religious peace and to build the unity of the church, and no doubt also to achieve his political ends, he decided to convene a council. It brought together representatives of almost all the Christian tendencies shortly after the end of the persecutions (those launched by Diocletian last until 313, and some bishops still bear the traces of the tortures inflicted on this occasion).
After several months during which the bishops could not agree on a text deciding on the nature of Christ's relationship with the Father, the emperor threatened the fourteen recalcitrants. Three remain faithful to their conceptions, including Arius, and are excommunicated.

The calendar

The point of passage from one day to the other is besides an arbitrary notion which has differed according to the civilizations:
The day can be measured from noon to noon, from midnight to midnight in the Roman calendar,
From the sunset as in Hebrew, Muslim and Chinese calendars,
Or from the rising of the sun, which was done by Chaldeans, Egyptians, Persians, and Syrians.

Genesis 1: 5 And God called the light day; And the darkness, he called them Night. And there was evening, and there was morning - first day.

With God, the day begins at sunset and ends at the following sunset.

We know that the calendars were created by kings or emperors, and that is why they are all different according to the country. And so, each one inscribes his festivals, his obligations, etc. Not what we read in the book of jubilees?
This also applies to the Bibles, certainly.
We live in a world where everything is manipulated, for it is the devil who manages this world.

Romans 8:20 For creation was subject to vanity (not of his will, but because of him that subjected him (the devil),

1 John 5:19 We know that we are of God, and that the whole world lies in the wicked.

Matthew 28:
11 And as they were going away, behold, some men of the guard went into the city, and reported to the chief priests all the things that had happened.
12 And when they had gathered themselves together with the elders, they took counsel, and gave a good sum of money to the soldiers,
13 Saying, Tell, his disciples came by night, and stole him while we slept;
14 And if the governor comes to hear of it, we will persuade him, and we will put you out of concern.
15 And they took the money, and did as they were taught; And this word has spread among the Jews even to this day.

We still see in this passage a case of corruption, so that we believe what they want us to believe. And is not the whole history of our world manipulations of the people of power? Is it not the rich who impose all sorts of ways on the people? Colonization, pimping, drugs, wars, religions, etc.

God leaves the falsifications, but God does not allow us to remove from the holy book what is important. And for this reason we read the Bible with the Spirit of God, not with the letter.
When I read the Bible, I can see the different masters. What God wrote for His people and what comes from the devil.

We know that the biblical canons were placed by the Catholics and the Jews. But are not they both enemies of God?
Catholics imposing a way of doing and thinking, the Jews not having seen the Messiah when he visited them, and crucified him, for in fact they were no longer with God, they followed the idolatry of the nations, They wanted to be like the nations.

But who has crucified the Messiah, is it not the Gentiles, or the sinners? ... Is it not the Jews and the Romans?
Of course that if, the Romans were in Israel at the time of the passage of the Messiah. The Jews were under the control of Rome, of Caesar (representative of the world, of power, of authority, etc.).

Matthew 21:
33 Listen to another parable. There was a master of the house, who planted a vineyard, and surrounded it with a fence, and dug a winepress there, and built a tower there; And he praised her to the cultivators, and went out of the country.
34 And when the season of fruit approached, he sent his slaves to the farmers to receive his fruit.
35 And the farmers, having taken his slaves, beat one, killed the other, and stoned another.
36 And he sent more slaves in greater numbers than the first, and did the same to them.
37 And at last he sent their son to them, saying, They will have respect for my son.
38 But the farmers, seeing the son, said among themselves, This is the heir; Come, kill him, and possess his inheritance.
39 And taking him, they cast him out of the vineyard, and slew him.
45 The chief priests and the Pharisees, hearing his parables, knew that he was speaking of them.

John 19:
12 From that time Pilate sought to release him; But the Jews cried out, saying, "If you release this man, you are not a friend of Caesar; Whoever makes himself king, is opposed to Caesar.

13 Pilate therefore heard these words and brought Jesus out, and sat on the court in the place called the pavement,
14 and in Hebrew gabbatha; (And this was the preparation of the Passover, it was about the sixth hour) and he said to the Jews, Behold your king!
15 But they cried, Take away! Crucify it! Pilate said to them, "Shall I crucify your king?" The chief priests answered, We have no king but Caesar.
16 So he gave them up to them to be crucified; And they took Jesus, and took him away.

This study is to awaken our consciousness, because the choice of the flag we are wearing is capital, crucial, so is our celestial life.
You must be radical if you want to live, right now, today.

In the Middle Ages people had excuses, they had no book, nothing, only what the Catholic priests told them.
While you, you not only read this study, but you have the opportunity to know our history, you know how to read, you have internet, you are no longer innocent, but you have become wise ..

Reading the Bible (which is the book for the elect, but manipulated), I see all these traps placed to hurt me .. Handled because the devil walks with God and knows everything and has all power , Except to destroy you, but he has the power to deceive you.

Genesis 3:13 And the LORD God said unto the woman, What hast thou done? And the woman said, The serpent has seduced me, and I have eaten it.

Zechariah 3: 1 And he showed me Joshua the high priest, standing before the angel of the LORD, and satan standing on his right hand to oppose him.

Job 1:
6 And it came to pass one day that the sons of God came to present themselves before Jehovah, and Satan also came in among them.
7 And the LORD said to Satan, Where do you come from? And Satan answered Jehovah, and said, To go to and fro on the earth, and to walk there.
8 And the LORD said to Satan, Have you considered My servant Job, that there is no man like him in the earth, perfect and upright, fearing God, and withdrawing from evil?
9 And Satan answered the LORD, and said, Is it for nothing that Job fears God?
10 Have you not Him, surrounded on all sides by a hedge of protection, he, and his house, and all that belongs to him? Thou hast blessed the work of thy hands, and hast made thy substance to abound on the earth.
11 But stretch out thy hand, and touch all that he hath; and thou shalt see that he curseth not thee.
12 And the LORD said to Satan, Behold, all that he has is in thy hand, only thou shalt not stretch out thy hand upon him. And Satan went forth from the presence of the Lord

The key is in verse 12. The enemy can do everything.

There are some contradictions in the Bible, especially between what God says and what we read. All these subjects are explained in detail in my various studies.

Christians are Catholics, or they come from this branch, but the elect are not Christians. They are Israel. They are baptized adults in Jesus Christ.
Israel, therefore, is no longer the Jews, for since the passage of Jesus Israel is not the one under the law, but Israel is the one who keeps the commandments of God and is baptized (the testimony of Jesus)..

Revelation 12:17 And the dragon was angry with the woman, and went to war against the remnant of the seed of the woman, those who keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus.

Revelation 14:12 Here is the patience of the saints; Here those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.

Good meditation ..
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Religions, work of the devil   Religions, work of the devil Empty

Religions, work of the devil
Page 1 sur 1