ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -

La connaissance de Dieu, la reconstruction du temple, C'est moi Le Zorobabel et c'est maintenant l'éveil de Zacharie 4 (janvier 2010)..

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -50%
-50% sur les sacs à dos pour ordinateur ...
Voir le deal
19.99 €

Shabbath..

AuteurMessage
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Shabbath..  Empty
MessageSujet: Shabbath..    Shabbath..  EmptyVen 25 Mai - 1:56

The Sabbath ( Shabbath )

Here is a great subject of misunderstanding and division ; Shabbath Shabbath or not ? .. yet very simple and very clear ...
.. of course we sanctify the Shabbath ! .. and you will understand why ..

Say that this topic is for the edification of newborns and neighbor in the various churches ( Christian religions ) that recognize their weaknesses . Remember that we are the last church , Laodicea .. I invite you to reread the passage , (Apocalypse 3:14 + ) .. a very small church , built by corrupt and greedy pastors (2 Peter 2:1,3,19 ; Isaiah 56:10,11 ; ... ) , but it must be so , because only a handful passes the famous door close (Matthew 7:13,14 ) .. this handful are elected , they form the body of Christ , they are a part of God .. 144 000 who will reign during the millennium and will build this famous millennium which is none other than the Sabbath rest . The Bible tells us :

Psalms 90:4 For a thousand years, in thy sight, are as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

2 Peter 3:8 But let not this one thing be hidden from you, beloved, that one day with the Lord is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Revelation 5:10 and made them to our God kings and priests; and they shall reign over the earth.

Revelation 20:6 Blessed and holy he who has part in the first resurrection: over these the second death has no power; but they shall be priests of God and of the Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

.. the priests are those who teach the law .. (Malachi 2:7)

Most Christians confuse the Ten Commandment law with the law of carnal sacrifices . Jesus came to do away with the sacrifices the flesh, He is the sacrifice and it is through His blood we are cleansed, but does not come to abolish the law or anything to change the word of God .. Jesus observed the Shabbath , so it seems logical that His body ( the Church ) is also observed .. the body follows the head , seems to me there , they are one ? ! ..

Genesis 2:
2 And God had finished on the seventh day his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.
3 And God blessed the seventh day, and hallowed it, because that on it he rested from all his work which God had created in making it.

Exodus 20:
8 Remember the sabbath day to hallow it.
9 Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work;
10 but the seventh day is the sabbath of Jehovah thy God: thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy bondman, nor thy handmaid, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates.
11 For in six days Jehovah made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested on the seventh day; therefore Jehovah blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

.. the thousand years are the millennium , which opens its doors ( soon-now ! ) .. we just spent 6000 years from creation ( 4000 years under the law + 2000 years under grace ) , is :

6 days for humans to work, one day for God
6000 years for man to be holy, for God 1000 years
Let's say that for six thousand years , God reaps the good fruit of His people , to do next reign during the millennium ..

Revelation 20:
2 And he laid hold of the dragon, the ancient serpent who is the devil and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 and cast him into the abyss, and shut it and sealed it over him, that he should not any more deceive the nations until the thousand years were completed; after these things he must be loosed for a little time.
4 And I saw thrones; and they sat upon them, and judgment was given to them; and the souls of those beheaded on account of the testimony of Jesus, and on account of the word of God; and those who had not done homage to the beast nor to his image, and had not received the mark on their forehead and hand; and they lived and reigned with the Christ a thousand years:

.. the millennium is the Shabbath rest , a holy millennium without devil ..
.. The Shabbath rest is : the seventh day of the week and the millennium ..

shabbath = the rest
shabath = to rest

Hebrews 4:9 There remains then a sabbatism to the people of God.

This is because of our disobedience and our rebellion we do not have access to the Shabbath :

Psalms 95:
10 Forty years was I grieved with the generation, and said, It is a people that do err in their heart, and they have not known my ways;
11 So that I swore in mine anger, that they should not enter into my rest.

Psalms 107:
10 Such as inhabit darkness and the shadow of death, bound in affliction and iron,
11 Because they had rebelled against the words of *God, and had despised the counsel of the Most High; …

Hebrews 4:11 Let us therefore use diligence to enter into that rest, that no one may fall after the same example of not hearkening to the word.

Numbers 14:43 for the Amalekites and the Canaanites are there before you, and ye shall fall by the sword; for as ye have turned away from Jehovah, Jehovah will not be with you.

I understand the verses I have just read , those who do not observe the Shabbath are the rebels , those who displease God , those who are punished .

God tells us about the Shabbath ? ..

We saw in Genesis 2 , that God rested on that day and hallowed it .
In (Exodus 20:8-11) , and in (Deuteronomy 5:4 +) , the 10 Commandments , God commands us to sanctify this day, when details of how to act . God is very strict on that day and insists on respect this day and not profane . We saw that God was not kidding with the profane :

Exodus 35:2 Six days shall work be done, but on the seventh day there shall be to you a holy day, a shabbath of rest to Jehovah: whoever does work on it shall be put to death.

Nombers 15:
32 And while the children of Israel were in the wilderness they found a man gathering sticks on the shabbath day.
33 And they that found him gathering sticks brought him to Moses and Aaron, and to the whole assembly.
34 And they put him in custody, for it was not declared what should be done to him.
35 And Jehovah said to Moses, The man shall certainly be put to death: the whole assembly shall stone him with stones outside the camp.
36 And the whole assembly led him outside the camp, and stoned him with stones, and he died, as Jehovah had commanded Moses.

Proverbs 28:9 He that turneth away his ear from hearing the law, even his prayer is an abomination.

.. against in - part , there is a great blessing to respect and sanctify this day . We read in ( Isaiah 56 in its entirety) , and (Isaiah 58:13,14 , Jeremiah , etc. ..)

Jeremiah 17:
24 And it shall come to pass, if ye diligently hearken unto me, saith Jehovah, to bring in no burden through the gates of this city on the shabbath day, and to hallow the sabbath day, to do no work therein;
25 then shall there enter in, through the gates of this city, kings and princes sitting upon the throne of David, riding in chariots and on horses, they and their princes, the men of Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem: and this city shall be inhabited for ever.
26 And they shall come from the cities of Judah, and from the places around Jerusalem, and from the land of Benjamin, and from the lowland, and from the hill-country, and from the south, bringing burnt-offerings, and sacrifices, and oblations, and incense, and bringing thanksgiving unto the house of Jehovah.

The Shabbath day is reserved for God's people ..

Ezekiel 20:
12 And I also gave them my shabbaths, to be a sign between me and them, that they might know that I am Jehovah that hallow them.
20 and hallow my shabbaths; and they shall be a sign between me and you, that ye may know that I am Jehovah your God.

Exodus 31:
13 And thou, speak thou unto the children of Israel, saying, Surely my shabbaths shall ye keep; for this is a sign between me and you throughout your generations, that ye may know that it is I, Jehovah, who do hallow you.
16 And the children of Israel shall keep the shabbath, to observe the shabbath throughout their generations  — it is an everlasting covenant.
17 It shall be a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever; for in six days Jehovah made the heavens and the earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.

Hebrews 4:9 There remains then a sabbatism to the people of God.

In reading these passages , I understand that I must mark this day , but then that's what I read , and it puts me in a complete misunderstanding and contradiction . Explanation ..:

Galatians 2:
16 but knowing that a man is not justified on the principle of works of law nor but by the faith of Jesus Christ, we also have believed on Christ Jesus, that we might be justified on the principle of the faith of Christ; and not of works of law; because on the principle of works of law no flesh shall be justified.
21 I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness is by law, then Christ has died for nothing.

In this passage from Galatians 2 refers to JUSTIFY . Christ justifies us , we must believe in His work of redemption to be JUSTIFIED , but the Ten Commandments are still valid , I must respect God , the Sabbath , not to steal, not covet , etc. ..

Galatians 3:
2 This only I wish to learn of you, Have ye received the Spirit on the principle of works of law, or of the report of faith?
3 Are ye so senseless? having begun in Spirit, are ye going to be made perfect in flesh?
6 Even as Abraham believed God, and it was reckoned to him as righteousness.
7 Know then that they that are on the principle of faith, these are Abraham’s sons;
8 and the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the nations on the principle of faith, announced beforehand the glad tidings to Abraham: In thee all the nations shall be blessed.
9 So that they who are on the principle of faith are blessed with believing Abraham.
10 For as many as are on the principle of works of law are under curse. For it is written, Cursed is every one who does not continue in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them;
23 But before faith came, we were guarded under law, shut up to faith which was about to be revealed.
24 So that the law has been our tutor up to Christ, that we might be justified on the principle of faith.

again .. we are talking about JUSTIFY , and in verse 3 , Paul speaks of circumcision in the flesh , not the ten commandments ..

Galatians 4:
9 but now, knowing God, but rather being known by God, how do ye turn again to the weak and beggarly principles to which ye desire to be again anew in bondage?
10 Ye observe days and months and times and years.
21 Tell me, ye who are desirous of being under law, do ye not listen to the law?
29 But as then he that was born according to flesh persecuted him that was born according to Spirit, so also it is now.
31 So then, brethren, we are not maid servant’s children, but children of the free woman.

.. Unfortunately, this passage is not in harmony with my mind ( v.10 ) because it conflicts with God . God gives me days to comply , as the Sabbath , but also , parties (see Leviticus 23) ..

Galatians 5:
1 Christ has set us free in freedom; stand fast therefore, and be not held again in a yoke of bondage.
4 Ye are deprived of all profit from the Christ as separated from him, as many as are justified by law; ye have fallen from grace.
18 but if ye are led by the Spirit, ye are not under law.

Galatians 5 we are still talking about being JUSTIFY ..

Romans 14:
2 One man is assured that he may eat all things; but the weak eats herbs.
3 Let not him that eats make little of him that eats not; and let not him that eats not judge him that eats: for God has received him.
5 One man esteems day more than day; another esteems every day alike. Let each be fully persuaded in his own mind.
6 He that regards the day, regards it to the Lord. And he that eats, eats to the Lord, for he gives God thanks; and he that does not eat, it is to the Lord he does not eat, and gives God thanks.
10 But thou, why judgest thou thy brother? or again, thou, why dost thou make little of thy brother? for we shall all be placed before the judgment-seat of God.
14 I know, and am persuaded in the Lord Jesus, that nothing is unclean of itself; except to him who reckons anything to be unclean, to that man it is unclean.

regarding this passage of Romans , there to talk about ..
Verses 5.6 and 10 , my brother is an elected , so it does not stain , observed the Shabbath and the feasts of God , practice the 10 commandments of God , is obedient to God …

2 Thessalonians 3:6 Now we enjoin you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye withdraw from every brother walking disorderly and not according to the instruction which he received from us.

When the verses of Romans 14 : 2,3,14 , they are not of God .. because the Bible tells me to get away from what is unclean , touch nothing unclean , otherwise , I am make impure .. to see what is unclean as an abomination .. ( Leviticus 11 , to read in full) , etc. .. and the Bible tells me in the garden of Eden , man was pure, perfect , and he was a vegetarian .
In (Ezekiel 14:14) , God gives me as a reference Daniel , and Daniel 1 , I read that Daniel was above everyone , because it was a vegetarian .. So , I 'm not weak by being vegetarian, but strong ..
J e can even add that I am vegetarian ,
- My spiritual elevation (Daniel 1) ,
- My perfection (Genesis 1:29 ET 2) .. we started to kill after the sin ..
- And also for conscience sake , not to kill (Exodus 20:13) ..

Leveticus 11:11 They shall be even an abomination unto you: of their flesh shall ye not eat, and their carcase ye shall have in abomination.

We talk here in Leviticus 11 , of all animals , clean and unclean .. (read in full) ..

Leveticus 20:23 And ye shall not walk in the customs of the nation which I am casting out before you; for all these things have they done, and they became an abomination to me.

The Apocalypse is coming, and I think it is for the wicked , evil , disobedient, for the Gentiles , but no fear for the elect ..

Matthew 24:22 and if those days had not been cut short, no flesh had been saved; but on account of the elect those days shall be cut short.

2 Corinthians 6:17 Wherefore come out from the midst of them, and be separated, saith the Lord, and touch not what is unclean, and I will receive you;

Ephesians 5:5 For this ye are well informed of, knowing that no fornicator, or unclean person, or person of unbridled lust, who is an idolater, has inheritance in the kingdom of the Christ and God.

Should I cancel what I just read a sentence in Roman ? .. Of course not !
Remember that the Bible is controlled by Catholics , an idolatrous religions that we completely astray from God .. a religion of the devil .. the devil , is not he the one who seduces and imitates , to deceive and mislead us ? ..

1 John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but prove the spirits, if they are of God; because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

he Bible is a book , in turn composed of 66 books , for the edification of God's people . God shows us the way to reach Him , and Jesus did not come to change the word of God , but to abolish and do away with burnt offerings , with the carnal sacrifices , all that blood flowing without being able to bring us to perfection (Hebrews 10:1-29) .. and at the same time , get back on the right path , which was perverted by traditions of men , as it is today ..

Hebrews 10:
14 For by one offering he has perfected in perpetuity the sanctified.
15 And the Holy Spirit also bears us witness of it; for after what was said:
16 This is the covenant which I will establish towards them after those days, saith the Lord: Giving my laws into their hearts, I will write them also in their understandings;
17 and their sins and their lawlessnesses I will never remember any more.
18 But where there is remission of these, there is no longer a sacrifice for sin.

Revelation 12:17 And the dragon was angry with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, who keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus.

.. those who keep the commandments of God ( the Ten Commandments ) and have the testimony of Jesus ( Christians baptized adults ) ..

.. Peace be upon you , good meditation ..

-
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Shabbath..  Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Shabbath..    Shabbath..  EmptyMar 31 Mar - 11:35

Shabbath (suite)

Look what I've discovered yet .. These are the references I was looking for

The Council of Nicaea, put in place by the Emperor Constantine, about the year 325, handle our festivals and our schedule .. (source: Council of Nicaea)

Synodal letter (quote)

We also received two letters to the Church of Alexandria: the so-called Council of synodal letter letter to the Church of Alexandria and the Emperor Constantine said encyclical letter to churches. They teach us that the council ruled on the Meletians and on the date of Passover.

The synodal letter specifies:

"We also warn that the dispute regarding the date on which the Passover is to be celebrated, was fortunately ended with the help of your prayers and all our brothers who are in the East, who once celebrated the Passover feast same day as the Jews celebrate the future the same day as the Romans, and the others who celebrate with us at all times. »

The Roman Emperor Constantine I, who converted to Christianity, also appreciated the solar cult. He imposed Sunday as the day of rest in the Roman Empire by decree on March 7, 321. So the day of the sun among Roman became the day of the Lord.

Here happened Monday, March 7, 321 (source: wikipedia):
The Roman emperor Constantine I made by order of the "Day of the Sun" (that is to say on Sunday) the weekly day of rest (Justinian Code 3.12.2).

Canons of the Council of Laodicea in 364

Canon 29
It is not proper for Christians to Judaize Chomant on the Sabbath, but must work on that day; they must rest on Sunday as Christians, preferring that day if they want. Under anathema.

Imagine, they charged you not observe the shabbath of God, but you observe Sunday .. By doing this, you throw God and you put yourself under the authority of Man: 666

Paul is not our apostle, for the new Jerusalem 12 foundations, the twelve apostles of the Lamb .. If you count the number of Apostle of our Bible, there are 16 .. Pretty strange I must say. . You can read the detailed subject in the LIGHT tab: the twelve apostles ..

Writes Paul:

Philippians 4:22 All the saints greet you, especially those of Caesar's household.

Caesar represents the world, the devil, money, power, etc .. There are no saints in Caesar's household, we have no relationship with Caesar, nor with what belongs to it ..

Matthew 22:
17 Tell us therefore, what do you think, is it lawful to give tribute to Caesar, or not?
18 But Jesus perceived their wickedness, and said, Why tempt ye me, ye hypocrites?
19 Show me the tribute money.
20 And they brought him a denarius. And he said unto them, Whose is this image and inscription?
21 They say unto him, Caesar's. Then he said to them, Render therefore the things of Caesar to Caesar, and the things of God to God.

They even changed the calendars .. The calendars were created by kings or emperors. But changing the days, dates and parties, you'm not God, but you follow the world ..
God has ordained festivals, have you? .. The Feast of Unleavened Bread, the Feast of Tabernacles, the feast of first fruits, etc .. (Leviticus 23) .. By following them, you will be marked with the seal God ..
No, but you have festivals in the world: christmas, ascension, Pentecost, etc .. the holidays imposed by the Catholics .. Here you take the mark of the beast: 666 ..

Psalm 37:38: but the transgressors shall be destroyed together; the end of the wicked is to be cut off.

I read a book they have not put our attention because this book rightly denounced these things, and that's not counting the Book of Enoch, also very important book, they did us not given ..

Jubilees 6:
28 And thou command the children of Israel that they observe the years according to this count of 364 days, and [that] constitute a full year and they do not will shift the time of his life and its festivals, because everything s 'accord with that according to their testimony, and they will make every day, nor will shift any party.
29 But if they fail and do not observe following its order then they disturb their entire seasons and years will be shifted from their [order] and they neglect their orders. And all the children of Israel, and forget not find the way for years and forget heads for months and seasons and Sabbaths and they will falsely and any order of years.
30 I know from now and if I tell you it is not my own, because it [engraved] written in the book before me and the heavenly tablets how the partition is ordered dates and despite that they will forget the feasts of the alliance and march following celebrations of nations, according to their mistake and in their ignorance.
31 For they are the ones who will surely observations of the moon, how [it] affects the seasons and from year to year just 10 days earlier.

32 For this reason the years will fall on them when they disturb [the order] and make a day of testimony [day] detestable and a holiday impure day and they confuse the days to complete, with the holy impure and unclean day with the saint, because they will falsely for months and rest and holidays and anniversaries too.
33 Therefore I command you and confirm you that you must certify them, for your children after your death [them] to disrupt the point that they not be the only year of 364 days and for this reason they will falsely so for the heads of the month and season and Sabbaths and holidays, and they will eat all kinds of blood with all kinds of meat.

Is it not precisely these times and these practices that we live? ..
The Ten Commandments, write the finger of God were abolished to make way for the ways of the world, Catholics, Christians ..

Exodus 31:18 And when He had finished speaking with Moses on Mount Sinai, he gave him the two tables of testimony, tables of stone, written with the finger of God.

So what, I erase what God has written for His people to follow the world .. 666 ..
Christians no longer follow the shabbath of God, but they rest on Sunday ..

But who are the Christians in fact, and that is the people of God, why do you call .. You can read the detailed subject in the LIGHT tab: naming elected ..

Christians are Catholics, the name comes from the Roman, in the 70 of our range, Antioch is now Turkey, at that time under Roman rule ..
Talk to a person in any part of the world and tell him you're a Christian, that he will meet with you? .. Ha! .. You're Catholic .. Viewing the meaning in the dictionary .. You will be surprised ..

Christian means, following Jesus .. But the Bible teaches us that Jesus is the messiah .. So the problem, Christians comes from the French, because in Hebrew, the word becomes: Massiah messianic .. .. follow the messiah or belong to the Messiah ..
Jesus becomes: Yehwosuah = God saves = YHWH saves ..
But following the Messiah (Massiah) .. It is Israel, God's people, the Israelites .. Because we do not follow Jesus, but we follow God .. Jesus leads us to God, we come to God through Jesus, but it is God .. God is sovereign .. Jesus is not God, he is his son ..

Isaiah 43:
1 But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and who formed you, O Israel, Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are Mine.
3 For I, I am the Lord your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior. I gave Egypt for your ransom, Cush and Seba for thee.
15 I, I am the Lord, your Holy; the creator of Israel, your King.

Isaiah 45:4 Because of my servant Jacob, and Israel my chosen, I have called you by your name, I gave you a name, and you do not know me.

1 Corinthians 15:28 But when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

Acts 11:26 and having found him, he brought him to Antioch. And it came to them that for a whole year they assembled in the church and taught a large crowd - and that it was in Antioch that the disciples were first called Christians.

Paul wrote a bunch of books .. but he was in a Roman prison, even if he wrote out .. So do not you think they handled the writing? .. Do not be naive ..
I do not know Paul or Barnabas .. they are not my apostles, and that's not counting other .. This new testament is full of apostles ..

Deuteronomy 31:23 And the LORD commanded Joshua the son of Nun, saying, Be strong and be firm because it is you who bring the children of Israel son in the land that I have promised them on oath, and Me I will be with you.

This passage is a prophetic passage, which teaches us that Jesus (Joshua is the same word) is returning Israel to the Holy Land, is so heavenly Jésusalem ..

03091 Y @ howshuwa '(yeh-ho-ah shoo'-) or Y @ howshu'a (yeh-ho-ah shoo'-)
      עושׁוהי or עשׁוהי
just 03068 and 03467;
   See definition 03068
   See definition 06467
KJV - Joshua 218; 218
Joshua (Eng. Joshua or Jehoshua) = "Jehovah is salvation"

Josha 1:
6  Be strong and courageous, for thou shalt cause this people to inherit the land which I have sworn unto their fathers to give them.
7  Only be strong and very courageous, that thou mayest take heed to do according to all the law that Moses my servant commanded thee. Turn not from it to the right or to the left, that thou mayest prosper whithersoever thou goest.
8  This book of the law shall not depart from thy mouth; and thou shalt meditate upon it day and night, that thou mayest take heed to do according to all that is written therein; for then shalt thou have good success in thy ways, and then shalt thou prosper.

Exodus 3:15 And God said unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say to the son of Israel, the LORD, the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, m ' sent to you, this is my name forever, and this is my memorial generation to generation.

Exodus 20:
1 And God spoke all these words, saying,
2 I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt, from the house of bondage.
3 Thou shalt have no other gods before Me.
4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of what is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the waters beneath the earth.
5 Thou shalt not bow thyself to them, and you serve them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the son, the third and fourth generation of those who hate Me, etc ..
(the 10 commandments)

Key verse 2 .. I am the Lord your God

Then we read ..

Exodus 29:45 And I will dwell among the Israelites son, and I will be their God

1 Corinthians 3:16 Do you not know that you are God's temple and that God's Spirit lives in you?

2 Corinthians 6:16 and what agreement there he has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God, as God said, I will dwell in them, and I will walk, and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.

I think we're talking about the same God, the God of the Bible .. If you do not agree with me, then you can close your Bible, because everything that is written does not concern you ..
The blessings that God gives to His people, they are obviously not the Gentiles or people of the nations ..
You must choose your flag .. But one thing is sure, you can not cheat in any case ..

The new covenant does not change God, but by the sacrifice of Jesus, then we love God and our brothers and commandments of God and His laws in our hearts, but to practice them, not to abolish them ..
With the old covenant, the people walking in fear, there was no love ..

Jesus came to end carnal sacrifices, it is THE perfect sacrifice .. But it does not change us from God .. It's the blood no longer flows ..

There is a change in our ways, because of the sacrifice of Jesus .. It leads to perfection, and it is this perfection that will make us into the millennium (the shabbath, rest, rest to the people of God (Hebrews 4:9) ..

Jesus brought us forgiveness, which was not ready at the time of the law ..
At the time of the law, the blood flowed for the sacrifices and punishments ..
Today, we no longer punishes, it is God who is in charge, we are forgiven ..
That does not mean that we condone sin because we hate sin, and will depart from sin and all sinners who would not give up their evil ways ..

Breads proposals, incense, sacrifices, etc .. which were placed before God for our sins or our prosperity, etc .. are now replaced by prayers, thanksgiving, praise, songs ..

Apocalypse 5:8 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, each having a harp, and golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of saints.

Christians have abolished God and are under the authority of the world. Christians are not in any case different people of the nations ..
They follow the celebrations of nations, the timing of nations, nations practices, food nation .. And for the most part, they bow down before statues .. Is not all these things God detests ? ..

Leviticus 18:
24 You shall not make yourselves unclean by any of these things, because through all these things the nations that I cast out before you have made unclean;
25 and the country has made unclean; and I punished him his iniquity, and the land vomits its inhabitants.
26 But you, you will keep My statutes and My judgments, and do not do any of these abominations, neither the home-born, or the stranger who sojourns among you;
27 For the men of the country who were before you have all these abominations, and the land was defiled;
28 so that the land vomit you not, when you have made unclean, as it vomited out the nation that was there before you.
29 For whosoever shall commit any of these abominations, ... the souls that commit them shall be cut off from among their people.
30 And you will keep what I have ordered to keep, so that you do not do the abominable customs, which were committed before you; and you'll find the point unclean by them. Me, I am the Lord your God.

Isaiah 8:
14 and will be for the sanctuary, and stumbling stone and rock of stumbling to both houses of Israel, for a gin and for a snare to the inhabitants of Jerusalem.
18 Behold, I and the children whom the LORD hath given me are for signs and for wonders in Israel from the LORD of hosts that dwelleth in mount Zion.

I invite you to read all the explanations I post in the topic: https://rassemblement.1fr1.net/t181-god-vs-the-world

I explain all these issues that distract us from God and why they are in the Bible ..

Good meditation, peace on you ..
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Shabbath..
Page 1 sur 1